The Truth

By Descendantsfan03

When the AKs begin to ask questions about the VK's life on the isle the VKs decide to show them through flash... More

A Movie Day
The Question That Started It All
The Agreement
Let The Memories Begin
How They Met
Why No Mal?
A Shocking Reveal 
The Truth Revealed
Broken VKs
A Big Sister's Guilt
Can It Be Fixed?
Enter Two Year Old Mal
Custody Battle
Dinner Time
Markers Make A Tasty Snack
Food Troubles
Discovering Cribs
Wining Custody
Ben's Babysitting Troubles
A Toddler Lost In The Toy Aisle
Lecturing A Toddler
Comfort During A Nightmare
DayCare Disaster
No More DayCare
A Serious Talk With A Toddler
A Date?
A Relaxing Walk
Bowling Fun
Claw Machine
Author's Note
A Curious Toddler
A Toddler Stuck In A Claw Machine
Sibling Lectures
Disasterous Day Of School
Waiting Room Troubles
A Toddler's Check Up
Comforting A Crying Toddler
Trouble At The Park
Bye Bye Binkie
The Bet
Toddler Tantrums
Author's Note
Finding Strawberry
Author's Note
Author's Note
Mommy What's Abuse?
Meeting The Family?
Meeting Snow White
Evie Vs Snow White
A Sick Toddler
Uma Stuck With A Sick Toddler
Mal The Pet
Meanie Uma
A Frustrating Doctor's Visit
No Shots!
A Trip To The Aquarium
Seeing The Fishies
Evie Is Done
Uma Gives Up With Mal
Teething Troubles
Royal Nanny
Evie Vs. Royal Nanny
The Switch
Relieved To Be Back

Pacifier Obsession

373 8 8
By Descendantsfan03

  Evie sighed as she watched the tiny toddler on the ground scrible on a piece of paper with her child proof washable markers sucking on that stupid pacifier that Evie had bought her. It had been a few weeks since Mal had gotten the shots and Evie had made the mistake of buying her that stupid pack of pacifiers.

She knew that she was going to regret buying them, but she didn't think that Mal would really become that obsessed with the pacifiers. Oh boy was she wrong. Mal wouldn't do anything without her pacifier and it was driving Evie crazy. Mal would even refuse to give it up even during meal time. It was becoming harder to get Mal to eat as she didn't want to stop sucking on her pacifier. The only way to get her to eat now was to physically take the pacifier out of her mouth and refuse to give it back until she ate.

Evie just groaned as she couldn't stand watching her little sister suck on that pacifier anymore. She never should have bought the stupid thing. Pacifiers were unsanitary and they caused dental problems. She remembered how the dentist that she took Mal to about a week ago told her that pacifiers were bad for toddlers and that she should start weaning her off of it.

Evie just got up from her seat as she grabbed the purple pacifier from her little sister's mouth as her motherly instincts were kicking in and she began to worry about letting Mal keep using the pacifier and all the harmful effects that she was allowing to happen by letting her keep using it.

This just caused Mal to start crying as she reached for the pacifier. "Paci! Mommy gib paci ba! I wan paci ba mommy! Mommy gib ba!" the tiny toddler screamed out as she kept reaching for the pacifier in Evie's hands. Mal had stopped calling Evie by her name a few weeks ago when she got the shots and she now only called Evie mommy as Mal began to see Evie as her mommy and not her big sister especially after getting the shots as Evie had taken care of her and made her feel better when she was sick and in pain just like how a mommy does.

Evie let out a frustrated sigh as she watched the tiny toddler scream and cry for the stupid pacifier in her hands. It was taking all of Evie's strength to resist giving the pacifier back to her, but she needed to be strong. She couldn't keep letting the two year old use the pacifier. Especially when she was so attached to it.

"Mal you don't need your paci. Pacifiers are for babies and you are a big girl. You don't need this pacifier. You have your dragon and all of your toys. You don't need this okay, so say bye bye to your paci," Evie told the toddler as she tried to convince her that she didn't need the pacifier, so Evie could get rid of it.

Mal just looked at Evie who was holding her pacifier and refusing to give it back. She wanted her pacifier and she didn't care if it was for babies she wanted it back. "Paci no bye bye. I wan paci! Gib paci ba! Pwease no bye bye paci! I no wan paci go bye bye! Mommy pwease gib paci ba!" the tiny girl screamed and cried out as she kept trying to get the pacifier from Evie.

Evie was trying so hard to resist her sister's screams, but as soon as she looked into the tiny girl's innocent little sad eyes she couldn't do it. She just sighed as she gave in to the toddler again as she handed the pacifier back to the now happy toddler. Mal just smiled so big as she held the pacifier to her. "Paci! I wob you paci! Yay Paci ba!" the tiny girl screamed out excitedly as she placed the pacifier back into her mouth enjoying the soothingness and comfort that it brought.

Evie just let out a sad sigh as her attempt to get rid of the pacifier didn't work. She then put on a fake smile as she looked at the toddler. She had started to research ways to get rid of the pacifier and one of the ways if cold turkey didn't work was to try limiting where the toddler can use the pacifier.

"Mal if I'm letting you keep your paci then your paci is going to stay here. You can't bring it to Olivia's house when you go over there while I'm at school and you can't bring it to the dinning hall or anywhere else. Your paci does not leave this room. Do you understand me Mal? You can keep it, but you can't use it anywhere other than here," Evie told the tiny toddler. She wanted to try limiting the pacifier to only the dorm in hopes that it will eventually stop her from using it altogether.

Mal just looked at Evie and nodded her head even though she wasn't planning on listening to her. She was just giving Evie what she wanted, but she was still planning on bringing it everywhere just not letting Evie see it. Evie smiled at the toddler as she didn't know that the small girl was still planning on bringing her pacifier everywhere.

"Okay well now that we have that settled do you want to go for a walk to the park? I don't have school today since it's Saturday, so you're not going to Olivia's today, but I can call her mommy and ask if she wants to go to the park with us if you still want to play with her," Evie told the toddler with a smile.

Mal had been going over to her friend Olivia's house while Evie was in school because Evie taking Mal to school didn't work out. She was lucky that Olivia's parents had gotten a nanny after the daycare incident and they had been kind enough to allow Evie to take Mal over there everyday while she was in school, so Evie didn't have to take Mal to a daycare again. And it gave Mal and Olivia a chance to play together.

Mal looked at Evie as she began to jump up and down in excitement. "Yay pawk wif Owibiwa!" the tiny toddler screamed out with excitement as she took out her pacifier and put it back in. Evie laughed at the excited toddler as she grabbed her phone to talk to Olivia's mom. She smiled when she finished talking to the young girl's mom as she hung up and looked at the happy toddler.

"Olivia's mommy said Olivia can come to the park. She is going to be here soon, so give me the paci. You can't take it to the park, remember," Evie told her little sister as she was hoping that her talk from earlier had worked and the toddler would learn to stop using the pacifier outside of her dorm.

"Otay mommy hew," the toddler told her sister as she handed her pacifier to Evie. Evie smiled as she took the pacifier and placed it in the girl's crib. She thought that the toddler was actually listening to her. Mal smiled as she was secretly hiding her other pacifier in her pocket. Mal was a very smart and mischievous toddler and she had found ways to hide her pacifier, so that Evie couldn't take it.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door as Olivia's mom was there with Olivia for the playdate with Mal. Evie opened the door and smiled at the older mom while the young girl ran inside the dorm and began to tickle the younger girl. The mom smiled as she watched her daughter get so excited to play with the young two year old girl.

"Evie thank you so much for this, but are you sure that you can handle this? I can stay with you if you want. I don't have to just leave her with you," the older mother told the younger girl as Evie had offered to watch her daughter for her while she and her husband spent the day to themselves, but the older mom was feeling bad about leaving her daughter with the younger girl who was already looking after a two year old toddler.

Evie just smiled as she watched the two girls play together. "No it's totally fine. I mean it's the least I can do for you. You let her stay at your house with your nanny while I'm in school. Without you guys and your kind offer I would still be forced to take her to daycare and I don't feel comfortable doing that anymore. Go have fun. I can watch her for a few hours and Mal loves playing with Olivia. Don't worry about it," Evie told the older mother as she tried to convince her that she could handle watching her child for a few hours.

She felt bad that she kept bringing Mal over to their house everyday and wanted to do something to make up for it like watching their daughter for a few hours. The older mom just smiled again as she looked at the young girl. "Okay well if you say it's fine. Then I will be back in a few hours. Goodbye Olivia mommy is leaving," the older mom told her daughter and the young mother as she got ready to leave.

The two older girls laughed when the young almost five year old just waved really quickly and screamed out bye as she didn't even look at her mom. She was still having fun playing with the toddler. Evie just laughed as she looked at the older mom. "I think she will be fine here. I will see you in a few hours. Bye," Evie told the mom as she practically forced her out the door.

She then turned to the two little girls who were playing on the floor with some of Mal's toys. "Okay so who is ready to go to the park?" Evie asked the two young kids with her over exaggerated happiness as she was talking to two little kids. The two kids both just got up super quickly as they began to jump up and down in excitement and scream happily.

Evie laughed at how excited the two little girls got as she helped Mal get her shoes on, so they could go to the park. She then picked up the toddler and balanced her on her hip while also grabbing onto the almost five year old's hand as she didn't want her to get lost. When she was sure she had both kids situated she then grabbed the diaper bag and locked her door before making her walk towards the park with the two hyper and excited little kids.

As soon as they reached the park Evie put the toddler down and released the little girl's hand as she allowed the two girls to go play. "Okay Mal, Olivia please be careful and Olivia please look after Mal okay? Mal is younger than you and so she needs some more help staying safe," Evie told the two girl, but mainly Olivia as Olivia was older and knew more.

Olivia just smiled as she grabbed the tiny toddler's hand. "Okay miss Evie I will keep Mal safe. Come on Mal let's go play on the slide," the older girl told the toddler as she pulled her towards the slide. Evie just smiled as she watched the two kids go play.

As soon as they were away from Evie's reach Mal pulled out her other pacifier that she had hidden in her pocket as she smiled and put it in her mouth enjoying her victory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 5.4K 70
The VKs are going to face marriage, parenthood and so much more! But are they ready? You'll have to read and see.
54.8K 729 23
Welcome to my Disney Descendants story. What if there were 5 villain kids that went to Auradon and not 4? Come join the VKs on their mission in Aurad...
257K 5.1K 49
What if Ben never fell in love with Mal? What if Mal was in love with someone from the Isle? What if Evie has a twin sister? What if five VK's go to...
1.8K 53 10
Arya Rider, the daughter of Rapunzel and Flynn Rider turns out to be more like her father and is banished to the Isle. She faces hardships and is bei...