THE WITCHER IMAGINES

Av noqueenie

A book of imagines dedicated to the Netflix show The Witcher and the characters within the show. I own the wo... Mer

request page ; closed
g ; soulmates
j ; first meeting
g ; coming home
g ; nightmares
c ; wounded
j ; elves
g ; jealousy
g ; ignored
g ; dragons treasure
j ; childhood lovers
g ; kidnapped
g ; mages
j ; star crossed lovers
g ; secret wife
g ; poisoned
g ; shifter
g ; thief
g ; another witcher
g • j ; mages II
g ; dragons treasure II
g ; first born
g ; white eyes
c ; bluebells for a queen to be
j ; fussing
j ; songwriter
c ; uncureable
c ; promised princess
g ; confessions
c ; uncureable II
j ; star crossed lovers II
j • g ; mages III
j • g ; queen of hearts
g ; exposed feelings

g • j ; the ancient ones

6.5K 129 4
Av noqueenie

••

••
Thank you for 31.8K reads ☺️💜
••
"What on earth are you talking about Jaskier?" Geralt asked as he rode alongside Jaskier to Cintra.

"You can't tell me you, a Witcher, haven't heard of the Ancient One who can control the Ancient beasts," Jaskier said in disbelief. He was expecting Geralt of all people to know about the tale.

"Ancient one? Ancient beasts? Did you hit your head?"

"There is a tale of an Ancient one who has the ability to call upon Ancient beasts. There are 5 Ancient beasts and they each control something, one controls thunder, one controls water, one controls fire, one controls the wind and one controls earth, like the ground. They are all-knowing and powerful creatures are all taking the form of ancient dragons with snake-like bodies and all have long whiskers and horns. The Ancient one can call on them and they'll appear and help them. Nobody has ever seen them apparently, but my grandmother swore they were real, and it was only time before the Ancient one appeared again" Jaskier said and Geralt stared at him. Dragons? With whiskers and snake-like bodies?

"You're pulling my leg Jaskier. Things like they don't exist" Geralt said and Jaskier laughed.

"They are real Geralt I promise you"

"You have been going on about these Ancient beings since you saw your grandmother last week and it is starting to give me a headache. Things like this just don't exist. It's fairy tales and childhood tales"

The ground vibrated a bit which caused Geralt and Jaskier to stop and look around. They were in the middle of the bridge crossing from Rozrog to Cintra as Geralt had said it was the fastest way. Jaskier looked behind Geralt to see a Selkiemore emerging from the water.

"Uh, Geralt," Jaskier said as he pointed behind Geralt. Geralt turned and hopped off Roach and ran to the edge of the bridge, Jaskier close behind him. There on a small island in the middle stood a white-haired person.

"Another Witcher?" Jaskier asked and Geralt shook his head.

"Too small for a Witcher. I have no clue what they're planning on doing" Geralt said as they both stood and watched. The person was swinging a sword and was quickly getting tired. Geralt was watching as the Selkiemore could tell the person was getting more tired and was waiting for the right time to strike. The person collapsed to the ground.

"HELP ME PLEASE!" the person screamed as the Selkiemore went to lunge, it was knocked to the side by a large flying blue snake emerging from the water. Jaskier gasped as Geralt stood there baffled.

"Geralt. That's a dragon. With the whiskers and the snake-like body. That's an ancient beast!" Jaskier said, shaking Geralt lightly. It was impossible.

Geralt and Jaskier watched as the dragon beat the Selkiemore until it was dead and then flew over to the person. They reached out, touched the dragon and climbed into the claw and the dragon flew over and gently placed them on the bridge before flying back into the water and disappearing.

They both stood there for a second, looked at each other and then Jaskier ran over to the person.

"JASKIER!" Geralt screamed as he grabbed his sword and chased after Jaskier.

"Are you okay?" Jaskier asked the person and they nodded. They looked up to reveal feminine features and bright blue eyes. She had a large cut down her face and her clothes were tattered.

"I'm Geralt. And the hyperactive one here is Jaskier" Geralt introduced as he helped her up and guided her towards their horses.

"I'm Y/N" you introduced yourself as Geralt helped you onto his horse.

"How did you get there?" Jaskier asked as he climbed on his horse and they continued to ride.

"I don't know really. I crossed this bridge a couple of days ago and remember falling. I woke up as the Selkiemore emerged from the water and tried my best to fight it" you said, not wanting to mention the dragon.

"What about the blue dragon?" Geralt asked.

"You're the Ancient One," Jaskier said as he looked at Geralt with a "duh" look on his face.

"Ancient One? Are you calling me old?" you asked, confusion on your face.

"No no no! The one with the ability to communicate with ancient dragons across the land and ask for their help. You can harness their abilities and powers and use them yourself" Jaskier said and you stared at him confused.

"Are you saying I am the one that is born every couple thousands of years who can communicate with 5 ancient dragons and use their power for good to kill evil creatures across the world kinda like a Witcher but not the same?" you asked and Jaskier nodded quickly.

"That's ridiculous," Geralt said and you looked down quietly.

"Want me to tell you the tale I know?" Jaskier asked you and you nodded. Geralt let out a small groan of annoyance. This was around the tenth time he would have heard this godforsaken tale.

"Every thousand years or so there is someone who is born who is rumoured to have the power to communicate with Ancient beasts in the forms of dragons with snake-like bodies and long whiskers. They are known as the Ancient One. The Ancient one has the ability to communicate with the dragons and call upon them for help or guidance. The one can also learn how to harness small amounts of power from these dragons and to use them. There are 5 dragons and they each represent/control something different. There is lightning, water, wind, earth as in like the ground, and fire. They all have named but I can't remember their names. They were created to help protect us but nobody was able to communicate with the beings until an Ancient one was born and told everyone that a being will be born when the dragons are needed. They are rumoured to be one of the most powerful beings ever" Jaskier said as you sat there looking at him.

"If you were really the Ancient one, one of your family would know and would be able to help you," Geralt said and you nodded. Made sense in your mind but you were still freaked out. It seemed like a lot of responsibility. You were born to save the world with the help of 5 dragons?

"Where are you from Y/N?"

"Merinna," you said as you all rode into Cintra. Jaskier climbed off his horse and came and helped you climb down. People were staring.

"It's your white hair. You're with a Witcher so they'll most likely assume you're a Witcher yourself" Geralt said as he walked around you and guided you with his arm on your back. You walked into the inn together and into a room. You sat on the bed next to Jaskier and Geralt sat in a chair in front of you.

"We have an event here in Cintra that we can't miss I'm afraid but you're more than welcome to come with us and then we can get you home tomorrow," Geralt said as he looked at you.

"Are you sure?"

"I have a friend I want you to meet and he'll be there," Geralt said as he cleaned his swords and boots. You looked and Jaskier and nodded.

LATER THAT NIGHT

"GERALT OF RIVIA!" a voice shouted out and Jaskier rolled his eyes.

"This is what happens normally," Jaskier said as he tuned his lute.

"Mousesack! Come meet my new friend" Geralt said as he guided the man over to you. He took one look at you and gasped.

"Where did you find her?"

"She technically found us"

"I am Mousesack. It is very nice to meet you. I assume you know who you are yes?" he asked and you slowly nodded.

"How very exciting. I have never met an Ancient one" Mousesack said as he gently took a hold of your hands.

"How did you know?" Geralt asked and Mousesack chuckled lightly.

"Come with me," he said and you all followed, even Jaskier who sprinted across the room to follow you guys. Mousesack opened a door and you all walked inside. The room was dimly lit but it was still bright enough to see.

"Come here dear," Mousesack said to you, holding his hands out. You took a hold of his hand and walked closer to him. He lit up a flame in his hand and lit all the candles in the room using the same flame. He looked at you and smiled as small white markings on your skin started to appear. Your arms were covered in them.

"I saw the minute I saw you. Any mage trained to see the same signs couldn't miss them. This light makes them easier to see but I can see them without the light. This is how I know you are the Ancient one. These marks tell you your history and what you have to do to learn how to harness powers. Geralt and I have a friend who likes to hide up in the hills that will be able to help you. You need to find Stam" Mousesack said and Geralt nodded. He knew where to find Stam. Trust that it is Stam that is the one who is able to teach you everything.

You were looking at your arms, there were dragons up your arms with symbols you couldn't read next to them. You assumed these were their names.

"Let's get you back home and then we'll go find Stam," Geralt said and you nodded. Hopefully, you'd finally get answers.

"Find your destiny. Help us" was going through your mind. Was this the destiny the dragon was talking about? And how were you going to help dragons?

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

53.8K 1.1K 22
The monster hunter, the Butcher of Blaviken, the White Wolf, Geralt of Rivia, The Witcher. They say Witchers don't have human emotions but that chan...
121K 3.9K 23
A Higher Vampire named Velorina was gravely injured by a Witcher. While trying to recover a young boy found her resting on a tree, secluded by the ne...
26.1K 953 19
Jaskier is in love with Geralt, but Geralt can't seem to let go of Yennefer. In an act of desperation, Jaskier wishes to forget both the witcher and...
70.3K 2.4K 19
𝗣𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗮: Fear of emotional attachment; fear of being in, or falling in love. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 ( 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ) 𝘑𝘶�...