Against All Odds (Griff Jones...

由 WuGirl4life

He is a juvenile delinquent, She lived in a basement. He had no parents, Her parents don't love her. He stol... 更多

Let's Go!
I'm Here!
Introductions
A Midnight meet up
Lunch Time Secrets
Hurt my best friend and I'll hurt you
The Trial
You can sing?
A confession
Arrested
Prep Time
May I have this dance?
The First Kiss
The Luke is Back
Luke Out!
Hospitalized
Is it too late to apologize?
Out of time
The Forgotten Ones
Before the Sun Rises
Just Another Day
New Hampshire, Vermont and Massachusetts
Skating on Thin Ice
Trouble Brewing
You're Alright
That Phone Call
I can't stay away...
Sometimes, all you need is normal...
Why do good things never last?
Confessions...absolutely not!
That was close!
Protection squad
100 Votes!🎉
Tick Tock Tick Tock
Gone
Welcome to New York

Comfort

1.9K 26 0
由 WuGirl4life

(Griff' POV)

I ran into the grizzly cabin to find her hiding in my bed, covers over her head.

"Mia?" I asked wordiness hinted in my voice. The lump shifted a bit before letting out a tiny squeak.

"What?" I asked walking over to my bed.

"No," she replied a bit louder. I sat down at the side of her be and tried to pull the covers off, but they wouldn't budge.

"Mia!!!!" I whined trying to pull the covers off again.

"Griff!!!" She whined back muffled due to the blanket. I finally used all my strength to pull off the blankets off her to reveal puffy eyed, messy haired Mya.

"Mia, what's wrong?" I asked tilting my head to the side in confusion. Her tears flew everywhere as she shakes her head violently.

"I..I c..can..t," Mya stumbled over her words. Her huge blue doe eyes started back at me with sadness and fears. Without thinking I carefully pulled her into a hug. I opened my mouth to say something when Zuri burst right in.

"Hey guys! U busy? Yeah? I don't care, sorry to ruin the moment but if you want or live I suggest you guys start running into the forest like, right now." Zuri called through the window before running off in a hurry. I watched as Mya's eyes grew wide in fear.

"come on! We have to run! He'll catch us if we stay put!" Mia cried in a hurry grabbing my hand and running out the door.

"Hurry!"

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

25.1K 340 19
Number 1 #Gruri Story ! (6/11/18) *UNDER HEAVY EDITING* When camp Kikiwaka needs to raise money to renovate some of its cabins, they hold a "spend th...
1.7K 113 23
**𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄!** 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫... 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 �...
77.2K 1.1K 47
"That's juvie freak to you." A Griff Jones x Reader story. Two kids, both juvenile delinquents. When they were separated, they were put on different...
446K 12.7K 89
"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my vi...