Sunflower (Embry Call)

By laesr918

Emilia Cullen. Embry Call. Human. Shapeshifter. Sarcastic. Jokester. Soul Mates. "It's none of your business... More

Introductions
Prologue
Part 1: New Moon
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Part 2: Eclipse
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Part 3: Breaking Dawn Part 1
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Part 4: Breaking Dawn Part 2
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Part 5: The End
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45: Epilogue
Author's Note
Author's Note
Sunflower Extra: Second Meeting
Extra: Edward and Emilia
Sunflower Sequel

Chapter 44

11.1K 239 50
By laesr918

"Til death do us part"

The morning was chaotic to say the least.

The Call home was filled with people, women to be exact. It was the much awaited day, a day expected since Kai's birth a little over a year ago. It was the day of Emilia and Embry's wedding.

Emilia sat in a chair in her and Embry's bedroom, fiddling with her fingers as Emily did her makeup. Kim stood behind her, doing her hair. Alice shouted directions around the house as Rosalie, Leah, and Bella got ready, Sue and Esme watching with amused eyes. Rachel and Rebecca watched, not having active roles in the wedding as they didn't know the bride as well but still helping out. Renesmee and Claire sat in the back, both getting dressed as well.

Leah was maid of Honor, the rest except for Sue and Esme were bridesmaids. Claire and Ness were flower girls and Kai was ring bearer. Kai was with his father and the groomsmen, at Sam and Emily's. Jake was best man, Jared, Sam, Paul, Quil, and Seth were groomsmen.

"I can't believe you are finally marrying Embry." Bella admitted, Emilia sighing.

"Me either. It feels like just yesterday Kai was born."

"It feels like just yesterday you introduced him to us." Rosalie countered, the group laughing.

"But it's happening in less than an hour, people, and the bride is not ready yet! Even Carlisle is ready!"

"Carlisle is walking me down the aisle, I'd be concerned if he wasn't ready." Emilia retorted, Alice shaking her head.

"Her hair and makeup is done, she just has to get dressed." Emily told Alice, Alice motioning for Emilia to go get dressed. Kim got the dress, everyone participating in getting it out and Emilia in it.

The dress was intricate, a mermaid style off the shoulder dress with a tulle train that stretched behind her.

Her hair had been left down, intricately braided back and pinned down with a stunning headpiece.

She had no necklace and her earrings were pearl drops with a diamond holding them up. Her shoes were royal blue, the same color her bridesmaids and maid of honor wore.

Alice handed everyone a bouquet, the bridesmaids having blue and white roses while Emilia held white orchids.

"It's time." Alice announced, everyone smiling as they headed out. The wedding itself was taking place in a meadow behind the house that Alice had fixed up to look beautiful and elegant. It was a small wedding, only supernatural beings invited.

Carlisle took Emilia's hand, smiling as they waited for the signal. First walked Emily and Sam, Kim and Jared following. Quil and Rosalie. Alice and Seth. Paul and Bella. Leah and Jake. Nessie and Claire. Emilia took a deep breath, tightening her grip around Carlisle's arm.

"Don't let me go?"

"Never."

They walked out, everyone gasping at the sight of Emilia. She looked gorgeous, like the epitome a beauty. A goddess, a fairy, an angel, however you want to put it.

Her eyes scanned the rows, smiling at her closest friends. Then they met Embry's.

Embry, the man she loved. Embry, the father of her child. Embry, her soulmate. Embry, her other half. Embry, the man she was marrying.

Nobody else mattered, it was just the two of them. This was their day, one they had waited for what seemed like forever.

"Take care of her." Carlisle set Emilia's hand in Embry's.

"I swear to it." Carlisle kissed Emma's forehead, taking his seat.

"We are gathered here today for the joining of Emilia Magnolia Cullen and Embry Call. If there is anybody that objects to this union, please say so now or forever hold your piece."

"I, Emilia Magnolia Cullen."

"I, Embry Call."

"Take you Embry Call."

"Take you Emilia Cullen."

"To have and to hold."

"For better or for worse."

"To love."

"To cherish."

"As long as we.."

"....both shall live."

"Emilia, do you take Embry to be your husband?"

"I do."

"Embry, do you take Emilia as your wife?"

"I do."

"Then it is with great pleasure that I now pronounce you husband and wife. Embry, you may kiss your wife!"

The couple stared into each other's eyes, ignoring everyone else's presence. "I love you."

"I love you." The two kissed, the room slowing and stopping. It was just like their first kiss, maybe even better.

The clapping snapped then out of their trance, the two pulling away and laughing. Embry then dipped Emilia, connecting their lips again. The wolf whistles made them pull away, rolling their eyes at Paul.

......

The newlyweds danced, nobody bothering them. Kai was dancing with Tiffany, giggling away as he babbled.

"So Mrs.Call, how does it feel to be married?"

Emilia pretended to think, giggling as Embry twirled her. "Well, Mr.Call, it feels great."

"It looks like Kai misses his parents." Tiffany said as Kai struggled in her arms. The couple shared a smile, Embry holding out his arms.

"We missed him too."

"Hi baby boy." Emilia cooed, her son giggling as he grabbed a stray curl.

"Mama, dada!"

The family danced a little longer until Alice walked up, clearing her throat.

"Excuse me, it is time for the speeches. Then we will be cutting the cake. So can everyone take their seats?" Everyone obliged, Jake nodding at her as he took the mic.

"Umm hi everyone, I'm the best man, Jacob. Embry's been my best friend, well my brother, for my whole life. Yet, I've never seen him as happy as Emilia makes him."

"Emilia and I weren't close at first." Leah began, awkwardly standing. "But we soon realized that we had more in common than it seemed."

"I still have no idea why someone as cool as Emma would want to marry Embry, yet here we are." Paul said, everyone laughing.

"I watched Emilia grow up and now, I've had the pleasure of seeing her fall in love."

"Emilia didn't like me at first and it wasn't until my own wedding that we got along."

"Embry, along with Jake, is my best friend and I am proud to say that Emilia is the best thing to happen to him."

"I think that we all can tell how much Embry and Emilia love each other but if you need an example, just look on Emilia's lap." Jared teased.

"I met Emilia through Jared and we instantly connected. She's just amazing and Embry is the sweetest. They belong together."

"Embry is my half brother and Emilia is like a sister. I am happy that they have each other because they are perfect for each other."

"I'd like to thank Esme and Carlisle for raising such an amazing young woman."

"Emilia is the easiest of my sisters to get along with easier. She isn't temperamental and has a fashion sense."

"Thank yoh, Embry, for bringing our daughter happiness."

"Emilia, you brought me my son back."

"Emilia, when I first changed, I hated it. It was the worst thing that could happen to me and I struggled. Then, you came into my life and everything began looking up. Sure, we've had our fair share of trouble but it was all worth it. I love you and you love me and we belong together. Thank you, truly, for being the light I needed. So, here's to you, the woman I love today and always. Babe, I promise that I will love you as long as we both shall live."

"To Emilia Call!"

"And Embry!"

"To Emilia and Embry Call!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.3K 2.6K 20
❝ π˜ͺ 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘢, 𝘺𝘒 π˜₯𝘰𝘳𝘬. ❞ ― 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 . . . πšŒπšŠπšœπšœπš’πšŽ πšœπš πšŠπš— πš•πšŽπšŠπš›πš—πšœ 𝚝𝚘 πšŒπš˜πš™πšŽ πš πš’πšπš‘ πš‘πšŽπš› ...
105K 1.2K 52
Will Include: Jacob Black Seth Clearwater Embry Call Quil Ateara Jared Cameron Paul Lahote Sam Uley Leah Clearwater Edward Cullen Emmett Cullen Jasp...
260K 3.9K 21
"SHES BANGED UP , MENTALLY AND EMOTIONALLY. LITERALLY AND METAPHORICALLY. BUT EVERYDAY SHE WALKS OUTSIDE WITH A SMILE ON HER FACE BECAUSE THATS JUST...
12.5K 269 27
Maisie Black. All about La Push. Shy girl unless you get to know her. Not one to make friends easily despite the fact that she very well could. Frien...