Transmigrated as a Cannon Fod...

De HanMisheru

After getting betrayed by his girlfriend, Lan YiWei developed a hatred for women, becoming a misogynist. One... Mai multe

Prologue (1)
Prologue (2)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (1)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (2)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (3)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (4)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (5)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (6)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (7)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (8)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (9)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (10)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (11)
Arc 1: Shen TianYi (End)
Some Facts about the Characters' Names
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (1)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (2)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (3)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (4)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (5)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (6)
Attempt to draw Lan Wangji
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (8)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (9)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (10)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (11)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (12)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (13)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (14)
Arc 2: Cai FengRui (End)
The Cover
Arc 3: Adonis (1)
Arc 3: Adonis (2)
Arc 3: Adonis (3)
Arc 3: Adonis (4)
Arc 3: Adonis (5)
Arc 3: Adonis (6)
Attempt to draw Wang Yibo
Arc 3:Adonis (7)
Just some sad hours
Arc 3: Adonis (8)
Arc 3: Adonis (9)
Arc 3: Adonis (10)
Arc 3: Adonis (11)
Arc 3: Adonis (12)
Arc 3: Adonis (13)
Arc 3: Adonis (14)
Arc 3: Adonis (15)
Arc 3: Adonis (16)
Arc 3: Adonis (17)
Arc 3: Adonis (18)
Arc 3: Adonis (19)
Arc 3: Adonis (20)
Arc 3: Adonis (21)
Arc 3: Adonis (End)
Announcement
Not an Unpdate...but Episode Discussion
Third Party
Happy 29th Birthday, XIAO ZHAN
Arc 4: Wu TingFeng (1)
*quietly posts an announcement*
Arc 4: Wu TingFeng (2)
Arc 4: Wu TingFeng (3)
Arc 4: Wu TingFeng (4)
Arc 4: Wu TingFeng (5)
Arc 4: Wu TingFeng (6)
Arc 4: Wu TingFeng (7)

Arc 2: Cai FengRui (7)

30K 1.1K 216
De HanMisheru

Have you guys listen to songs by Anthos? They are simply amazing!! The latest teaser for the new song is killing me 😍
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

It has been a few days since Meng Xu and DuoXing moved into FengRui's mansion. All the maids and butlers there can say that it was a really loving atmosphere in the whole mansion that they are literally suffering from it.

Some maids can't help but fangirl over the two, since they are fellow rotten women (hehehehe~~~~). Everyday so far was bright with the addition to the mansion.

The past guests that FengRui invited, or otherwise, Mr. and Mrs. Cai invited, were b*tches. Since their young master never had any romantic relationship with anyone, the Cai couple would always bring over candidates, mostly alphas and few omegas, to match up with FengRui. As expected, he would consistently reject them all.

This time, FengRui was the first to bring home somebody that he genuinely liked. The servants were happy to see that their young master finally has someone in his heart. Although the atmosphere was tolerable, they didn't mind to see the two being so affectionate with each other. On the other hand, they enjoyed taking care of the little young master. They inferred that the Cai couple would faint upon seeing the cute little bun.

Speaking of the devil, FengRui came down the stairs with his arm wrapped around Meng Xu's waist. It was undeniable that they were in love with each other that again caused the servants to go blind.

"Young Master, Young Master Meng, breakfast is ready."

"Ah, thank you, BiYu. Ah Xing is still sleeping. Can you send someone up to watch over him while we eat?"

"Of course, Young Master Meng. I will go and inform Xiao Mi."

"Thank you very much. Ah Feng, let's go eat. I'm hungry."

"But I'm hungry for you."

"Aiyo~ dont't say that in front of everyone. It's embarrassing."

"They heard nothing. Right?"

"We heard nothing." All the servants said, simultaneously.

"See?"

"Oh alright. There's no point in arguing, but you can't eat me. You just did yesterday. I can't keep up with you if we do it constantly, you beast."

"I don't mind."

"I mind. Now I want to eat."

"...Okay..."

"Good."

It was a very unusual sight at first, seeing the young master act this way in front of his mate. After seeing it for a few days, the servants were somewhat used to it. They wondered what the Cai couple would have to say about this.

Once they finished eating breakfast, Meng Xu asked BiYu to call Xiao Mi to bring DuoXing down. A few minutes later, Xiao Mi brought the little bun down and passed him over to Meng Xu's arms. Being in contact with Meng Xu, DuoXing giggled and swung his plump arms around excitedly. It is obvious that the bun adored his mother and vice versa.

FengRui, who was sitting next to Meng Xu, was staring at his son in envy. He wanted his mate to hug and cuddle with him too, so he inched closer to Meng Xu, wrapped his arms aroung him, and positioned his chin on Meng Xu's shoulder.

"Ah Xu, do you want to go somewhere today?"

"Um...let me think about it for a second."

"Okay."

While FengRui waited for Meng Xu to decide where they were going to go for the day, Meng Xu turned over and talked with XiTong.

[Host, Meng Xie is shopping at the XXX Mall. She's going with her mother, Meng LiAn.]

'Perfect. Time to slap some faces.'

[Alright, Host! Good luck!]

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Meng Xie was not in a very good mood these days. Ever since she was told directly by her crush that he liked someone else, she was filled with covetous thoughts. She wanted to meet the b*tch that who dared seduced her man.

To get her to calm down, Meng LiAn invited her daughter to go shopping. They were surveying the mall when they decided to take a break and entered a cafe to order a drink. They took a seat at a table near the window and conversed with each other about Meng Xie's career. All was good when Meng Xie's face distorted in disgust. Meng LiAn, curious of why her daughter was making such a face, turned backwards to see a familiar face.

Meng Xu! Very good! Very, very good! Even having the audacity to appear here in front of me and mother! Let's see how I will deal with you.

With that, Meng Xie got up from her seat, leaving Meng LiAn by herself to watch the performance. Most of the people in the cafe knew who Meng Xie is, so they were secretly excited to see what kind of drama is going to play before them.

Meng Xie strutted over to where her brother was sitting, sipping tea while seemingly waiting for someone. She put on a fabricated smile before speaking to him.

"Meng Xu! After all these years of leaving the house, I finally got to see you again! I missed you!"

She spoke a little louder than usual, but that's because she wants everyone to see how she's going to embarrass her brother. Thus the show continues:

"Oh, fancy seeing you here, Xiao Xie. Miss me? Puh-lease. I know you're a rising actor these days but there's no camera here so why bother acting? Do you think that everyone here will fall for your facade, little sister?"

"Tch. How bothersome. Now tell me, what the f*ck are you doing here."

It wasn't a question, but a command. Meng Xu huffed and smirked at Meng Xie. She did indeed dropped her volume, not allowing anyone else to hear what they were saying to each other. All her hard work and fame would be gone if her fans knew she had a black heart and used vulgar words.

This b*tch is so stupid. First trying to get an audience to laugh at my face and now almost whispering so her audience can't hear. Ha! Two can play that game! If you want to play, I'll play with you.

"Why can't I be here? Am I not suppose to?"

Meng Xie smiled, but was cussing at Meng Xu on the inside.

He dares talk back to me! But I'll see how long you can hold on to dear life.

"I don't care where you are, but I hate it when you appear in front of my face."

"So? I'm a free man. I can do whatever I want. Your Meng family can't bring me down."

"My Meng family? Aren't you also carry the surname Meng?"

"Last time I remembered, they disowned me. I may still have the name Meng, but that will change soon."

"Soon? What are you up to?"

"And why should I tell you? You're not the boss of me."

"Hmph. Guess I can't get anything out of you. If I used my alpha, perhaps you would wholeheartedly answer me?"

"You wish, b*tch."

"You dare have the guts to call me that, sl*tty omega?"

"Look who's talking."

They continued to get at each others' throat when a baby's cry was heard. Meng Xie was annoyed with the baby's crying and glared at Meng Xu.

Meanwhile, Meng Xu picked up the baby and set him on his lap, stroking the little back to calm the bun down. Meng Xie was about to speak up when Meng Xu put his hands up to stop her.

"Shh. He's trying to sleep."

Meng Xie's eyes twitched and stayed quiet for a few minutes, watching her brother whispering sweet nothings into the baby's ears to let him sleep again. When the baby was deep asleep once again, she continued talking.

"Oh? Who's this little thing? Did it with someone already?"

"None of your business."

"Tsk, tsk. I wonder if that's the reason why you said you would change your surname soon. Seems like you really did find yourself a mate. So! How was it spreading your legs for another man?"

"Hm, it did feel great doing it with someone I love, but of course, you sound like you have experience the same."

"Don't make random assumptions. I'm pure through and through."

"Sure, sure. As if I would believe you."

"By the way, introduce me to your mate. I promise I won't steal him from you."

"Forget it, you thief. I'm not letting you steal this one thing from me."

"Oh but I won't. Yet."

"Aiyo~ same as always. I can't believe that I used to love you so much, and you threw it away like garbage, just like how your parents threw me away."

"Don't talk about mother like that, sl*t. It was the right thing to dump trash like out the house. An omega like you isn't fit in an alpha family like us."

"This, you are right...I am not befitting of your family. But that aside, I already started my own, so there's nothing for me to be worried about and I assure you that he truly loves me wholeheartedly."

"Who would love you anyway? I bet he's going to chase after me once he sets his eyes on me, so you can take back what you said about true love-that will never exist."

"If that's what you think, keep daydreaming. I won't stop you."

"Hmph, do you think I'll let you off after today?"

"Aye, I know, I know. You're going to do everything you can to kick me down and let me live a life wishing for death. Is that all you got?"

"We'll see."

"Mn. This conversation was fun. One of the best ones these days. Thank you for entertaining me, little sister. Say hello to Mrs. Meng for me will you?"

"Of course, but I'm still curious about your mate."

Meng Xu laughed and took out his phone to make a call.

"You want to meet him? Fine."

Immediately after Meng Xu dialed the number, a voice can be heard on the other side of the phone.

"Ah Feng, are you done looking for Ah Xing's clothes?--Pink or blue? Why not both! Ah Xing looks best in anything!--Me? I'm at XXX Cafe with Ah Xing--Alright, come as soon as you can--Okay, see you. I love you."

Giving a kiss towards the speaker, Meng Xu grinned in satisfaction. Meng Xie, however, felt super jealous.

I did everything I can to take the things he loves away from him, but how come he still lives a happy life? If I can do it once, then I can definitely do it again. The person that makes his life complete, I will snatch him away to make it incomplete.

While waiting for her brother's mate to come, she sat there staring at Meng Xu and the baby, trying to formulate a perfect scheme to make his life miserable.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
A/N: This is the longest chapter I've written since! But another chapter is finished. I may write another one later, so look forward to it! By the way, if you're free, please help me make a better cover for the novel! I can't keep using Lan Wangji!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
..... On second thought, I'll keep him there as my muse.....

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

988K 23.7K 42
Limitied Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Wh...
1.8M 136K 62
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
221K 24K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
2.8M 181K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...