The Heroine of Hope (Dragon B...

By DragonBallJ

What happened if character from Dragon Ball Dimension meet with Boku no Hero Academia. Read to find out. (A s... More

Introduction
Bio
Love Interest
Prologue
First Day on a New World
Entrance Exam? Fidelia goes to U.A.?
Quirk Assessment Test
All Might vs Fidelia?!
Choosing a Class Rep and the Attack of USJ
USJ Incident Chapter 1
USJ Incident Chapter 2
Another Field Trip to USJ? Class 1-A Overcome their fears
Prepare for the Sports Festival
Sports Festival Chapter 1
Sports Festival Chapter 2
The end of Sports Festival? Who's winning?
The Emperor is Back?! Show everyone the power of a serious Saiyan!
Hero names
Interships and Hosu Incident
Aftermath of the Internship
The origin of One for All
Prepare for Final Exam
Gear Up for Final Exam. Show them the power of Ki Team
A confession? Fidelia's Final Exam Begin
An awkward day
Encounter?! Shigaraki's True Identity Revealed!
Swimming Pool Training?
A/n
Summer Training Camp Chapter 1
Summer Training Camp Chapter 2
Summer Training Camp Chapter 3
Save Bakugo Chapter 2
Mask man identity and permission to stay at the dorms
New Life in U.A. Dorm?
Practicing Ultimate Moves
A sleepover? What is Saiyans? Heroes meet the warrior race
Provisional License Chapter 1
Hero exercise with Isami High School
Special and A/n

Rescue Bakugo Chapter 1

208 5 1
By DragonBallJ

Hey guys sorry for the long update. This chapter will be the first chapter posted on 2021. So enjoy.
~~~Ginji's POV~~~
I was walking around with my small Kyuubi form then I hear voices in one of the room. I peeked inside to see all of Class 1-A students. I see the pink girl with horn say "So, in short, you're planning on getting the receiver from Yao-Momo, following it, and going to save Bakugo yourselves?"

Sharp tooth boy nod towards her while 2 color hair boy speak "Even though the villains said we were targets to be killed, they took Bakugo without killing him. They probably let him live, but that doesn't mean they won't kill him eventually. Kirishima and I are going"

Robboto boy shout "Don't go overboard with your messing around!" Plenty arm boy hold him back "Calm down. I understand Kirishima's frustration at not being able to do anything and Todoroki's frustration at having him stolen in front of his very eyes. I'm frustrated too"

Sparkle boy speak "L-Let's leave this to All Might. Aizawa-Sensei's permission to fight at the training camp has been rescinded too" "Aoyama's right. I can't say much since I was the one who needed saving, though" Sharp tooth boy look at darkness boy "But"

The frog girl speak "Everyone, we're all shocked from Bakugo's kidnapping. But let's think things through calmly" then she put finger on her chin "No matter how just your feelings, if you're saying you'll fight again... that you'll break the rules... Those acts are the same as those villains"

Suddenly I hear some footsteps coming to the room and I see a doctor who was buried his face on a chart 🙀Crap! I jumped to the ceiling then stay there and I chuckle to myself If Child see me in this state she'll say 'What... did you become a lizard now Ginji?'.

I see the doctor went inside "Sorry to interrupt... it's time for Midoriya's exam" Tape triangular smile boy suggests "Why don't we go?" Silent boy speak "I wanna see how Jiro and Hagakure are doing too" everyone nod leaving Midoriya alone in the room but I see Kirishima stay a little while while talking to Midoriya.

~~~Fidelia's POV~~~
😸The beach is so beautiful 😄Yeah it is Ginji sigh You're thinking about helping that explosion boy aren't you? I nod I can't just stand around and do nothing "Don't worry you won't be doing nothing" I turned around to see Ginji standing behind me while smiling "I'm sure the Heroes will do something to save that explosion boy. In the meantime you'll train with me" "Yes!"

⏩Time Skip⏩
I sit down while breathing hard "Your still too strong Ginji" he smirk "Think you're up for a rescue mission?" "But you're the one that said" "😼Forget it! I wanna make sure that the Explosion Boy owe us" suddenly Ginji disappears Ginji? Why did you Ginji point at a running boy after a ball 😮Oh So I pick it up and toss it to him "Thank you Nee-chan!"

After about few seconds, I see Gohan land at the front of me "What's wrong Gohan?" Gohan smile "Well I'm just here to inform you that I'm participating on rescuing one of your classmates name Bakugo Katsuki. Plenty of heroes are going to help" I tilt my head "Why are you telling me this Gohan?"

He rub the back of his head while smiling sheepishly "Well knowing you Aunt-san, you'll probably try to safe him on your own" I smile "Yeah well... that's what I'm planing but... since you're here. Alright, I'll let you handle it Gohan" "Hai! Don't worry I'll bring him back!" I see Gohan giving me the Son grin 😼Like father like son right? I chuckle at Ginji's statements.

~~~3'rd Person POV~~~
Gohan finally arrived at the meeting place only to see that there's so many heroes there They're not joking about this. All Might see Gohan walking in as he smile to himself Ah that must be the new rising young hero Great Saiyaman. Although his outfit is a bit... no All Might! You shouldn't judge people like that!

All Might Greer him "Hey young hero" Gohan see All Might smile towards him and he give his wide smile "Hey All Might" soon some heroes and police officers greet Gohan while he greet them back with his usual Great Saiyaman smile. Endeavor look at Gohan who was greeting everyone who greet him back. Finally Endeavor comment the exact same thing in his mind harshly "Tsch! Weaklings!"

Gohan turn his head towards a bulking huge and was covered in fire who he notice as Endeavor the forever number 2 hero as people call him. But he knows better than to judge people by their looks and what people said and he knew that it's rude to not say hello towards him "Hello Endeavor" Endeavor merely turn his head and glare at him Sheesh, his reaction is like so much like Vegeta. But colder, or is it hotter?

Endeavor finally lost interest on Gohan as he turn his head towards the police forces and say irritatedly "Why do I have to clean up after U.A.? I'm quite a busy man" Best Jeanist arrange his hair flamboyantly Hey! He's stealing my line! Author appears and push him into a portal This is not your place Tengen! Out! Anyway on to the story

Best Jeanist take out a hairbrush then begin to arrange his hair "Come on don't be like that. You went to U.A., too, didn't you?" Tsukauchi smile "Right now, we cannot call any heroes away from U.A." Endeavor merely scoff uninterested again.

Tsukauchi look at the others "It's possible that this incident will become the impetus for the destruction of Hero society. We must give it our all to make sure we resolve this successfully" "In the past, I invited Bakugo to my agency in order to reform his behavior. He is probably fighting back right now. The situation requires that we act fast"

Gang Orca walk to Best Jeanist "Not even you were able to change him?" Best Jeanist sigh "He was inflexible with pride down to the roots of his hair" Gohan smile to himself He also reminded me of Vegeta-san's huge pride. Tiger say angrily "My comrade, Ragdoll was also taken. I cannot overlook this at a personal level, either" Gohan look towards Tiger as he could feel his Ki is full of anger Yes, I know what it feels like Tiger

Tsukauchi look at the heroes "Based on the tracking device set by one of the students, we believe that there are multiple hideouts. From our investigations, we know where the kidnapped victim is located. We'll send the bulk of our forces there and prioritize getting the victim back. At the same time, we will gain control of the other location we believe is their hideout, cutting off all paths of retreat to arrest all of them at once"

An old pro hero name Grand Torino speak "Toshinori, if they're recruiting the likes of me, then" All Might look at the older male "There's nothing to 'the likes of you' about you, Grand Torino. With such big developments, that guy will definitely move" GT (Grand Torino) mumble "All for One"

Gohan tilt his head All for One? By the sound of his tone it must be personal. But he smile while looking towards Grand Torino He looks a lot like Master Roshi. I wonder can he transform into bulky as well? Finally Gohan look towards each of the heroes in the room while he was trying to stop himself smiling like an idiot I can't wait to watch what all of these powerful heroes could do!

Tsukauchi explain "Today it'll be a race against time! Don't let the villains get away with anything! At the press conference earlier, we had just the Principal work with us to deceive the villains. I had him feign distress, as if going though a very rough time. After hearing those words, the villains won't think that we will rush in on the very same day! Let us retaliate! Come, it's time for our counterattack! Let's overturn this flow of events, Heroes!"

▶️Meanwhile elsewhere▶️
~~~Fidelia's POV~~~
After the spar with Ginji I went flying through the night sky but then I hear Ginji say Hey Child isn't that the 'Deku Squad'? I look down to see Otaku, Momo, Shoto, Tenya, and Kirishima at the front of the hospital

🤨What are they doing this late at night? 😺Perhaps I forgot to tell you, huh? I look at him 😸I overheard sharp tooth boy and broccoli boy talking before we went home, saying that they would try and rescue the explosion boy tonight 😠Why didn't you tell me that earlier?!

I see Tenya started shouting something at them suddenly he punch Otaku straight in the jaw 😱🙀Whoa! 😸I didn't know that glasses boy could do that. I fly a little closer and hears that they determine to bring Bakugo back no matter what so I land behind Momo "Well, what are we waiting for?" They look at me "Huh? When did you?!" "Let's go save Kacchan" Sorry Gohan I have to go "All right let's go" they nod.

I see Lida bow to apologize to Otaku of what he did earlier then he say with enthusiasm "I'll be your Watchman!" Momo day while looking at a device "The coordinates on the receiver indicate Camino Ward, Yokohama City in Kanagawa Prefecture. Since we're leaving from Nagano, it will take about 2 hours. We should arrive around 10 o'clock"

Otaku ask nervously "Um, did you tell everyone that we would leave tonight?" Shoto nod "Yeah. They tried even harder to stop us when we told them, though" "After that, Uraraka said something pretty harsh, too" I see he look towards me then I mimicking Uraraka's voice "I think Bakugo will feel humiliated that he had to be saved by everyone"

Shoto explain to us "Just to make sure, you know that what we're doing is selfish and that no one wants us to do it, right? You can still turn back if you want to" Kirishima say "If I were hesitating, then I wouldn't have said I do it in the first place! That's not manly!" I see Shoto look at us "Fidelia? Midoriya?" Midoriya say determine "I cannot turn back" "I see, Alright. Fidelia?" I merely smile "A friend of mine is in needed help so I'm going"

After the train ride we finally arrive at our destination and then Kirishima shout quite loudly "Okay, where are they Yaoyorozu?!" Momo half shout "Wait a minute! From here on out, we must be very very careful. The villains know what we look like, remember?" I nod "We must also consider that we may be attacked at any moment" ☺️Not that I mind 😸The stronger the better right Child? I nod while hearing Otaku say "Got it! Covert mode activate!"

🙅‍♀️Wakanda forever!! 😾Stop breaking the fourth wall Author! 😉Sorry! Shoto comment "That's making you stand out more, Midoriya" But at this rate, we won't be able to scout very easily" Lida ask "Then what are we supposed to do?" "I have a suggestion" everyone look at weird at her "Suggestion?" She nod then point to a market called Dirt Cheap Donki Oote

(A/n: Arts not mine)

I see the students of U.A. trying to mimic their disguise while for me I'm simply dressed in as Gohan's hero costume. Shoto ask while looking towards his disguise "Yaoyorozu, wouldn't it have been free if you Creation to make all this?" Momo shout embarrassed "Th-Th-That's against the rules! If I make anything I want with my Quirk, then circulation of money will... That's right, as a citizen of this nation, I must increase the flow of money in the economy!"

😸This innocent rich girl just wanted to go inside Donki I nod in agreement Yeah Suddenly someone shout "Whoa, it's U.A.!" While I hear Ginji say Child look at the tv I look up to the huge tv then I hear Otaku say "Aizawa-Sensei, Vlad-Sensei, Principal Nezu too" Kirishima comment "Aizawa-sensei, who hates being on tv" "Is now on tv" add Lida.

Everyone start to asking questions at them and the 3 of them start to answer but then everyone who watched start to saying like their heroes how could they let a student be kidnapped. 😠Treating them like the bad guys 😿Now I feel bad for them "Let's just go" they look at me "Fidelia?" "We're wasting time by just standing here" they nod.

~~~3'rd Person POV~~~
The U.A. people follow Yaoyorozu as she keep on using the gadget on her hand and they finally arrive at an abandoned warehouse. Todoroki comment "So that's their hideout" "It really looks like one!" Momo say "I don't know if it's their hideout or not, but from what I can see on the receiver, the villain has not left here for the past day. Also, just because that villain is here doesn't mean Bakugo is"

Midoriya look at Fidelia "How is it Fidelia-chan?" "Can you sense him?" asked Todoroki while Fidelia merely shake her head no "I don't sense him in there, but I sense someone familiar inside" Midoriya then he start his constant muttering. Kirishima comment nervously "It's been a while since I saw that muttering" "It really feels like Midoriya-san" add Momo while Fidelia just chuckle.

Momo say "This is very narrow... I feel like I will get stuck" 😾It's because you have big melons human! 😠Ginji! 😸Okay, fine Imma stop commenting Fidelia roll her eyes LZ Midoriya look at everyone "We can't move until we know for sure it's safe. No one will see us here" A window" "And at that height, we should be able to see inside too!".

Todoroki ask "Will we be able to see anything in this darkness?" You can't, unless you have cat eyes like me then yes IceHot boy "I can make a night vision scope" Kirishima speak while bringing out the night scope "Wait, Yaoyorozu! Actually I brought one with me" Ginji took over then comment surprised "Wow, why?" Kirishima answer without any hesitation "When I thought about what we'd have to do, I thought we'd need it"

Midoriya comment "But isn't that super expensive? I did research on them online" Kirishima smile "Who cares how much they cost? Stop talking about it!" Todoroki say "Okay, then Midoriya and Kirishima, you 2 look through it. Lida and I will carry you on our shoulders" "It's really cramped"

Like I said you have a big melons woman no little girl Fidelia jumped then stand on the brick next to the storage room 🙀😱Oh my Dende! Shoto say "Tell me what is it that you see inside" "It's just dirty... I don't really see anything" "No look closely Kirishima-kun" add Fidelia he look at Fidelia who were looking with disgust face so he take a good look.

Suddenly he shout shocked "Ahh!" "Kirishima-kun?!" "Hey!" Lida ask "What's wrong?" Shoto ask "What did you see, Kirishima?" "Believe me you guys don't want to know" add Fidelia with disgust in her voice. Kirishima say then give the night vision scope to Midoriya while trembling "In the back on the left! Midoriya, look in the back on the left!" "No way! Are all of those... Nomu?!"

▶️At the Villain Place (Still 3'rd Person POV)▶️
The villains was trying to get Bakugo to join side with them when all of a sudden they hear someone knock on the door "Hello, this is Pizza-La, Camino Store" "Did someone order pizza?" "No we" suddenly All Might burst trough the wall "Smash!" Tomura shout "Kurogiri! Gate!" "Pre-emptive Binding Lacquered Chain Prison!" "A tree? What the heck?" Dabi ready his Quirk but Grand Torino kick him "Don't be impatient. It'd be in your best interests to stay put"

All Might shout "Just what I'd expect from one of the most competent new heroes around, Kamui Woods! And the veteran faster than the eye can see, Grand Torino! You can't run anymore, League of Villains! Why? Because we are here!" Mr. Compress say "Right after that press conference... Don't tell me this was pre-arranged?" Twice shout "Tree man! Stop pulling me!" "Push you fucking idiot!"

Someone say from the front door "When one is on the offensive is when one neglects defense most. We're not the only ones here from the Pizza-La Camino Store" then he open the door to reveal many police forces pointing guns at the villains. It revealed to be the number 4 Hero Edgeshot, Edgeshot say "Outside, you're surrounded by skillful heroes, like Endeavor, Great Saiyaman and the police"

▶️Meanwhile with the students of U.A.▶️
Lida smile "The heroes were already moving way before we were! Now let's us fall back immediately. There's nothing left for us to do now" "Since she said 'with All Might' does that mean Kacchan is there too?" Momo smile "If All Might is there, then there's even more reason to rest easy. Now hurry!"

Everyone hear someone's footsteps while saying "Sorry, Tiger. She's always had a good Quirk. It was the perfect opportunity, so I took it" everyone tensed up while hearing him talking "After my body turned into this, I also depleted a lot of what I'd stocked up" 😱This Ki... 😾Yeah, it's very evil Gang Orca shout "Stop! Don't move!"

Everyone look at the tied up man while Mt. Lady shout in disbelief "Wait, Best Jeanist, what if he was an ordinary citizen?!" Jeanist speak while tighten his grip on the person "Think about the situation. That instant of hesitation could decide the fight. Don't let the villains do anything!"

But then both of the villain arms moving and shoot something at the heroes in top speed not even the heroes could comprehend what happened but thanks to Best Jeanist quick reflexes he pulled everyone out only to see the building no the place that their standing was now turn to dust.

He started speaking "Tomura finally started thinking and making decisions for himself... I wish you wouldn't have gotten in his way" everyone thought What is this? It's not true, is it All Might? We have to get out of here... But my body won't move 🙀We might be in a pinch here Child Yeah Midoriya thought scared Don't tell me... that's... That's All for One!

~~~Gohan's POV~~~
⏪A little while earlier⏪
I see the building been raided then I feel my Saiyan side tingling wanting to see what happened so I look at Tsukauchi "Tsukauchi-kun, I'm gonna see what's happening" he nod at me while I listen Endeavor shout irritatedly "Tsukauchi! Why does that American get to rush in and that red cape weird hero go while I'm out here holding the perimeter?" I glance back a little to see that Tsukauchi smile at him "In case we miss catching them in there, you've got a wider field vision" he scoff "Fine!" I fly above them to look at the scene.

I see All Might look at the bo-Bakugo with wide reassuring smile "I'm sure you were scared... You did good bearing it. I'm sorry. It's fine now, Bakugo Shounen!" I see Bakugo shout while tears streaming down on his face "I-I wasn't scared! Not even close, damn it!" Your tears tells different story though Pomeranian boy

I see the same Handyman in USJ or Shigaraki Tomura say irritatedly "After I went though all that trouble to prepare this... Why are you coming to me, last boss?" I hear he say in his mind Everyone's been restrained. We can't escape from this easily. Damn it. It can't be helped. 🤔What is he planning?

All of a sudden I see he smirk "'We're not the only ones here' The same goes for us. Kurogiri bring as many as you can over!" All Might smile "Nomus, I presume?" Tomura look at the fog guy "What's the matter, Kurogiri?" he say looking down "I'm sorry, Tomura Shigaraki. The Nomus that were supposed to be in a fixed location... are not there!"

Tomura look at Kurogiri "Huh?" I see All Might shout angered "You're still little Shigaraki! League of Villains you underestimated everything too much... The soul of young kids... The diligent investigation of the police... And our anger! That's enough with the childish pranks. This is the end, Shigaraki Tomura!"

A lizard guy trembling in fear at the pressure All Might was giving "This is the hero acknowledged by Stain!" I chuckle softly If He sense Freeza or Jiren's pressure he'll shit his own pants Tomura shout "The end you say? Don't be ridiculous. I've only just beginning" then he try to stand up but I see the tree man I mean Kamui Woods Quirk was trying to hold him down "Justice... peace... I'll destroy this garbage heap that you put a lid on with such vague ideas! It was for that purpose that I set All Might apart and started gathering people to my cause... Don't be ridiculous. This is the beginning... Kurogiri!"

I see Kurogiri prepare to use his Quirk but then something red was already behind him and immediately strike him out cold while I see Magne shout scared "No, stop! I couldn't see anything! What did you kill him?" Edgeshot say "I played around with his insides and made him unconscious. He's not dead. Ninpo: Thousand Sheet Pierce!" then he look at Kurogiri "This man was always a nuisance. I'll have him sleep"

Grand Torino speak with a bit of anger "Didn't I tell you earlier that it'd be in your best interests to stay put?" then he look at the villains while saying their real identity "Hikiishi Kenji, Sako Atsuhiro, Iguchi Shuichi, Toga Himiko, Bubaigawara Jin. With little information and time, the police officers worked through the night to determine your true identities. Do you understand? There's nowhere left for you to run"

Grand Torino ask "Hey Shigaraki, can I ask you where your boss is?" Tomura say irritatedly "This is... unsatisfying... Don't be ridiculous" All Might ask "Where is he right now?" "Go away... Disappear" All Might shout in anger "SHIGARAKI!!" He shout in pure rage "I hate you!" 2 seconds later some sort of water portal open beside and even behind him and Nomu start to come out of them.

Kamui shout "Nomus?!" Well fight's coming I see every heroes inside the bar was fighting them while my Saiyan side was tingling with excitement of fighting them I hope they're like the ones in the USJ "They came from nowhere!" GT shout "Edgeshot, what about Kurogiri?!" "He's still unconscious! He didn't do it!" They just keep coming!" All Might order "Kamui Woods! Don't let them go under any circumstance!" "Yes sir!"

I see Bakugo's body was covered with brown like liquid while he look in horror at the brown liquid "What the?!" I see All Might try to grab him "Bakugo Shounen!" But he missed him and I see the liquid covers all of the villains inside the bar. I see All Might shout in pure despair and horror "NO!!!" Kamui glance below him "Endeavor! Great Saiyaman we need backup!" I nod then about to dash at the scene but then I sense multiple Ki at the direction where the forces outside is.

Endeavor shout "Tsukauchi, expand the evacuation area!" "There should be two hideouts... That's what our investigation results said" then I see a Nomu dash at him but I shoot Ki Blast at it "There's no time for daze Tsukauchi-kun. Try contacting them" he nod then went to touch his radio "Jeanist, didn't you take control over there? Jeanist?!"

Words: 4000
Please give me some R&R. Until next time Readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 141 30
What happens when a Saiyan gets sent to another universe?, one where being a hero is an every day thing, how will he adapt? will he become a hero eve...
3.5K 80 4
*•.¸♡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴀʙɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴅᴇsᴘɪᴛᴇ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴀɴ ᴀʙɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴅs ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ʜᴇʀᴏ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟs; ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ, ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ...
89.1K 2.7K 26
You're just a human who's friends with some pretty powerful people. What happens when you start to feel something for 2 of them? What happens when th...
9.9K 573 19
Its been years since Frieza's attacks and the battle's existence seemed to pale in comparison to all the other foes that the Z warriors fought there...