Endless Love

Da issuou

In every relationship. There's going to be arguments, fights, smiles, tears and up and downs. Things said out... Altro

Introduction
Their story + Looking for a surprise (1)
The Meet up (2)
Lossing black (3)
After 3 years (6)
Meeting again (7)
The hotel room (8)
Only told the moon (9)
worried about you (10)
The regret (11)
Back to work (12)
The deal (13)
Neighbors (14)
The Fight (15)
The kiss (16)
A one fine night (17)
I feel it too (18)
Let's go to the cinema! (19)
Fuck it, i want you (20)
Dana's arrival (21)
The unexpected guest (22)
Business VS pleasure (23)
Hurts so good (24)
Feels like hell (25)
I am the boss (26)
Make you mad (27)
Deserves better (28)
Best day ever (29)
You & I (30)
Crazy beautiful life (31)
Get ready for my payback (32)
We are fine (33)
The big day (34)
Plans for the holiday (35)
Happiness & Friends (36)
Pull me closer (37)
Drunk in love (38)
As hot as fire (39)
Love under the stars (40)
Unseen secrets (41)
Hero (42)
Two bosses (43)
Kidnapping the princess (44)
This love (45)
Lovers squad (46)
Full of desire (47)
Love me (48)
Blood and Fire (49)
Memory loose (50)
Chaines & Freedom (51)

The Goodbye + The holiday (4-5)

34 3 4
Da issuou

NOTE : For a better reading, when i point out during the chapter, Listen to the song "Say something im giving up on you", by Christina Aguilera.

Days goes by , their relationship was pretty good.
They wake up in the morning to go study as always, leaving good morning texts to each other and calling while walking in different streets.

They were too busy, everyday..
Since The early morning to the evening ,

when they finish they come back home and talk nonstop until they fall asleep together.

Few days after , Jennifer start acting weird and Victoria noticed that from her actions. but she kept it to herself because she didn't want to cause bad consequences.

One day as always Jenny and Vito had their daily call of the night ...
but that day was like the one we talked about lately.

She found her line busy , she was talking to another one... and she didn't want to tell Vito about who was she talking to !

*play song*
Victoria made a decision to take Jennifer out of her life, cause she was really tired from her actions.

she sent her a text and she cried a lot while writing it.
she said everything that was hidden inside her heart.

-Jennifer, seriously i think that we should stop all of this ... you don't respect me and consider me as your someone special to you but I do contemplate you as my entire world, im so tired , you keep hurting me , i mean we are not dating but sometimes you act like we are and sometimes you hurt and ignore me as if m nothing to you ... this is so confusing and i hate it, i can't handle you anymore, whenever i told you about some girls you get jealous and you start crying so i just stop talking to them or even block them because of you, But you ! When i get jealous and ask about something you say that we are not dating !!!! What does that suppose to mean ? am i a joke to you!
I just wanna tell you something, I'm not gonna be the same, not gonna complain nor argue with you about anything. You know what ? Im gonna get away from you for our best , i hope that you will understand me, wish you all the best with her , Goodbye".

She putted her phone down and exploded in crying, then called her friend to tell her about what happened.

Jennifer's pov
I received a long text message from Victoria, and honestly i got really shocked by her words.
« Did i really did all of this? Did i causes all this pain in her! Fuck im so stupid .. what should I do now ! Fuck you Jennifer you're a bitch ! What should i respond ! », i spoke to myself  then grabbed my phone and thought of what would i respond.
« Thanks for your message ».

That was all I said

Fuck it

No one's pov
Days goes by, Victoria stopped talking to the other girl. But Jennifer was texting her from one time to another , Vito hated Jenny in that period and she was gonna block her on social media , but she didn't want to.

(15 days later)
Jennifer called Victoria and told her that she's missing her, and that she got used to her attention and stuff.
but Victoria didn't seem to care at all, she kept silent during the phone call listening to Jennifer who was asking her to talk but she couldn't, she was dying to end that call.

But Jennifer kept talking about her new adventures with girls.

Vitto's pov
I thought of ending the call in her face but i didn't want to be rude , cause it's not one of my qualities.
so i kept listening to her bullshit while drawing something on the paper which was on my desk, she kept talking and talking about some new girls she has known without even caring about my feelings.

when i get sick of it i told her that i should go eat dinner and i ended the call. She doesn't want me to do so but i did.

«Why the fuck did she called me man ! I distanced myself from her but she is now running after me, well it's too late babe », I spoke to myself angrily .

I ate my dinner then went to bed to watch the tv show i was occupying myself with but i fell asleep in the middle of the episode.

i heard my alarm clock ringing which was so high that it made me jump of fear.
"FuCk! I just closed my eyes ! What time is it!", i checked my phone and it was 6 a.m .

"OFFF ALREADY! TIME TO GET UP.
i huffed then got up of bed.

(after 15 days)
finally, the holidays comes !
I decided to go with my mom to my grandpa's to relax a little bit.
I started getting my bags ready and putted them in the car .

Well, i went through a very hard period and so much pressure: studies, exams, problems and .. Jennifer

i needed to free my mind from all of this. I needed a holiday and some me time away from everything and everyone

I get in the car and grabbed my phone and headphones, i selected the songs that i wanted to listen to during the trip as not get bored.

It took us one hour and half to arrive at grandpa's.

The trip was peaceful i kept reading on Wattpad and listening to Camila's new album which i liked a lot.

It was 12:30 pm When my auntie called us for lunch.
i went to the eating room and sat beside my grandmother who was still sad because of the death of my grandfather, i kept talking to her and trying to make her smile and forget about her sadness.

-Oh how you become a beautiful girl! Your grandfather loved you so much, he used to pray for you to get good marks and to succeed in your studies", she said in a sad tone.

I hugged her and said :"yes mami, i love him too , and i am who i am today because of you and daddy's prayers, i love you... he was a good man and i have a lot of memories with him ... may he rest in peace", i said smiling between tears when i remembered him.

I kissed her forehead and told her to eat her food.

When we finished she told me to go and have some rest cauti was tired from the trip and i did so, i entered the guests room and took a nap of 2 hours.

When i woke up i grabbed my phone, a book and a coffee to then went and sat in a calm place under a huge tree.

I was receiving some texts from Jennifer from one time to another , but i wasn't excited about it like i used to be. I respond either coldly or not respond at all.

After two days my little sister came to me and told me to call Jennifer cause she wanted to talk to her , i didn't want to do it at first but she kept insisting.
"You became annoying cherry! Fine I'll call her, just shut up", i spoke in anger

I grabbed my phone and send a text to her

"Hey, my sister wants to talk to you, can i call?".

"sure", She responded right after she saw my message

I called her

-Hello" i said in a cold tone

-Hey! How are you" she responded and i could say that she was smiling

-Fine thanks, here is cherry", I said giving my phone to my sister

-Jennyyyyyyy!!!!!!", Cherry shouted

-Hi little one, how are you?".

-Fine,i miss you", she said playing with her hair.

I don't know why or how but actually a smile appears on my lips when i heard Jennifer's baby voice.
"What's wrong with youVictoria!",I shook my head.
You hate her , why are you fucking smiling !!!".

Jennifer and cherry kept talking and screaming and laughing, they made fun of me too. and i was just confused about what was happening inside my head.

suddenly i heard cherry saying" did you missed me!", the little one asked

-Yas", Jennifer exclaimed

-How about Vito? Did you missed her too ?", she asked directly

i looked at cherry in anger , i was gonna take my phone from her hand when i heard a voice saying "Yes i missed her".

I stood in silence for few seconds and Jennifer too. When my sister cutted that atmosphere by screaming:" yayy that's sweet, she missed you too".

-What! What the fuck are yoy saying cherry, I'm gonna kill you", i shouted in a small voice

My mom called my sister then she said bye to Jennifer and left.

at first i thought that cherry ended the call,but she did not, i realized that when i heard Jennifer sneezing, i grabbed my phone then i heard Her saying "hello anybody here!".

-Yeah, im here cherry left to the kitchen".

-Okay".

she started talking to me and i found myself talking to her, i dont how but i think that was because of the chock i had when i heard those words coming out of her mouth.

Anyways, we kept talking for few more minutes then i said bye cause mom was calling me to say hi to her cousins.

After that day,
me and Jenny starts talking and i gave her the chance to come back into my life again. But of coarse as a friend, no more !

I didn't want to be hurt and depressed again, i putted some limits, i was being nicely,friendly and normal.

Days goes by, me and her became friends again and i didn't want to talk to her about the past.

We became like we used to be. She started calling me baby again and act nicely with me and call me everyday right after she got home to tell me about her day.

We also planned to I  and her were planing to study a new aspect concerning communication to get a diplomat and add it to our CVs.

No one's pov
The girls were dealing with the study that they were going to start. they set everything up and started resuming the books until they got tired.

they suggested leaving the work for the next day cause it was too late , and they wanted to sleep.

As always they made their daily phone call and then Victoria said that she had to end the call cause she was sleepy

-No don't end it,stay with me", Jennifer said

Vito accepted , and said : "okey good night".

Jennifer was on her period she couldn't sleep, she stayed up all night but Vito was sleeping. they were both together through the phone call.

Suddenly Jennifer heard Victoria crying and talking in her sleep "please don't leave me baby, i love you so much.. no nooo please stay! Don't leave me Jennifer don't!".

Jennifer got scared to hear those words coming from the other side of the line.

she started talking nonstop: "shuut babe shhhhh i won't leave you i promise you, calm down im here ... i love you".

Victoria stopped talking and calmed down as long as she heard Jennifer's voice.

"Go back to sleep honey", Jennifer whispered.

After two hours Vito woke up

-Are you still up baby?", She said in a sleepy voice.
-hummm yes , i couldn't sleep, my tummy is hurting so bad".

-Oh i wish i were there to massage it and kiss it till it heals", Victoria yawned.

-i wish that too, i wish you were here to hug you and comfort you from ur nightmares", she said in a calm tone.

-Nightmares!!"w

-Yes ,you were talking on your sleep".

-Really! What was i saying".

-You were crying and telling to not let you go".

-Omg did i really said that", Vitto was surprised

-It's okey stop thinking about it now, go back to sleep let me hear your calm breathe".

-Alright babe, good night", she said before closing her eyes.

(Next morning)
Victoria's pov
Really ! I was talking in my sleep and i said those words ! What does that suppose to mean , is she gonna leave me ! No no nooo stop thinking this way, she loves me and she'll never do that to me.

(A week later)
Victoria and Jennifer were busy a lot.they weren't talking much , and this was not a good thing , less attention can cause a break up.

Vito was less busy ,or if we could say ... she was the one who cares much in the relationship. Even when she was busy but she always had time for her girl.

But Jennifer ! no, not really.

Everytime Vito called her, she told her to call her later or she found her either sleeping or with her friends ...

After so many days of rejection, Victoria start getting tired and decided to leave Jennifer forever.

Not because she doesn't love her , but because it was hurting her so much to give everything but getting nothing in return. I mean ..
love and attention.

Can you understand how it feels like to live a love which was reciprocal then became a one sided love ?

After so many troubles and problems caused by Jennifer's friends and girlfriend.
Who were talking shit about Victoria in order to make Jennifer hates her.
they really reached their goals, Jennifer start hating Victoria and blocked her on social media. And Victoria too!
They become enemies.

Okay ..
it was the hell again, Victoria was heartbroken,depressed and sad.

She distanced her self from everyone and everything. she just kept occupying herself on studying and working on her self.

"Fuck you victoria , you're a bitch, you shouldn't have given her the second chance, it's your fault you fucking kind hearted".

It's okay she doesn't deserve you, WAKE UP and go fuck the world like you used to do", she spoke to herself.
"Help me God , please!".

She started living her life normally and happily like old days, or before she knew Jennifer who ruined her life and turn her world upside down.

hanging out with her friends and family again, practicing sport, studying and it was the right thing to do.

I mean we don't have to run after the past anyways, the past is gone and we only have the present to live it and the future to work for it so we can live it peaceful and happily.

Victoria's pov
After i posted a picture of a page from a book,my friend dana texted me to ask me about the book's name.

-You don't seems okay! What's wrong", dana asked firmly noticing the bad mood i was in.

I told her the whole story and she got chocked.

"WHAT A BITCH !!!, Really ! She did all of that? Omg i can't believe".

Honestly dana helped me a lot to relax , i mean i was just writing to free my mind, because I'm that kind of person who hate opening up to people or disturbing their lives with my stories.

But when it comes to dana, it wasn't like that. I felt free to talk about everything and about what was eating me inside. She understood everything, because she was a very kind person and also she was suffering and going through the same situation as me.

After a couple weeks, i start hating talking about Jennifer and the past and it was a great thing.

I didn't want to be in a relationship again but I was very extremely happy with my life.

After 2 years and half , i finished my studies in business management, and graduated from the university.
my family were really proud of me. And i was happy because i was the cause of their happiness and also because I reached one of my goals in life.

I moved to canada few months ago and start managing my own business.
after a hard work and patience i become one of the best business women in the world, i had many awards, i was really really proud of myself and my carrer which i worked days and nights for.

"sometimes it's okay to feel the pain".

No one's pov
Jennifer and Victoria didn't talk nor heard about each other since that day.

Victoria continued her studies in marketing and management then moved to canada.

Jennifer also finished her studies in HRM and moved to France like she was planing, she also become one of the most important people in the business world.

End of the first part

And here we are ! About to discover the most exciting things in the story.
Enjoy reading!

Tchap-Tchap!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

740 181 10
• An Eternity Of Love • .•☆ If you hear something that you haven't felt, it doesn't mean t...
105K 2.3K 49
They say destiny always make a way. BUT..... What if it is also the reason why they take away from each other? Will they be destined to be together a...
31K 1.6K 21
"I hated you, was really rude with you. But I never thought that I would fall of you with the time. Maybe destiny wants us together, your my destined...
8.3K 429 20
Not an arranged marriage story.. Love not to be completed. ... ________________________________________ CHITRESH× AATHMIKA. Two people who cannot l...