Sunflower (Embry Call)

By laesr918

Emilia Cullen. Embry Call. Human. Shapeshifter. Sarcastic. Jokester. Soul Mates. "It's none of your business... More

Introductions
Prologue
Part 1: New Moon
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Part 2: Eclipse
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Part 3: Breaking Dawn Part 1
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Part 4: Breaking Dawn Part 2
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Part 5: The End
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: Epilogue
Author's Note
Author's Note
Sunflower Extra: Second Meeting
Extra: Edward and Emilia
Sunflower Sequel

Chapter 14

18K 425 224
By laesr918

"I'm not saying that love always takes you to heaven. Your life can become a nightmare. But that said, it is worth taking the risk."

Saturday morning came and Embry and Emilia had to separate. They walked silently to Emily's where Seth waited for her, ready to head to the cold mountain for the night.

They wouldn't leave til after noon, a little before the sun set yet Sam insisted Emilia came early just in case.

Embry sat down at the table, pulling Emilia on his lap. Emily set down a plate before them, Embry snatching a piece of became immediately.

Paul and Jared smirked as they caught Emilia's scent, Embry's scent all over hers. They shared a look before turning to Embry, who rolled his eyes at their look.

"So, Embry." Paul began. "What did you do last night?"

Emilia turned red as the two older wolves began to laugh, teasing the couple.

"So, Paul?" Emilia mocked. "What did you do last night? Oh, right, nothing because you have no girl and Jared was busy."

Paul glared at the girl as Quil oood, Embry grinning. "That's my girl."

"Real funny, Cullen."

"Could say the same for you, Lahote."

Even Sam struggled to hide his smile. "Enough." He said, hiding his mouth in Emily's hair.

"Oh come on, Sam. She would have kicked his ass." Jake complained from his seat.

Paul's jaw dropped. "She would not!"

"Wanne bet?" Jared snickered as Emilia arched an eyebrow at Paul.

"Emilia, I am not fighting with you. I would hurt you and Embry would never let me hear the end of it."

She scoffed. "Oh please. I could take you with my eyes closed."

"Could not."

A book flew off of Emily's shelf, hitting Paul in the back of the head. He rubbed his head, his eyes narrowing at Emilia. Embry growled at him, a sign that he should stop.

"No fair, you used your powers."

"You're a wolf! You have extra strength!"

"So, the fight isn't fair either way. You guys should stop." Sam advised making the two huff.

"Whatever" they said simultaneously, crossing their arms.

"Did I ever tell you guys about the time I had to spend alone?" Quil piped up. As everybody muttered variations of 'no', Quil smiled sheepishly.

"Okay so I was a bit bitter that I was left behind out of whatever cult I thought you guys were in so I started a bit of a rumor."

"What rumor?" Jared's eyebrows furrowed. "There are multiple."

"ImightofmaybesaidthatyouguyswereallinagayrelationshipwitheachotherandSamwashelpingyouguyscomeout"

"What?"

"I said that you guys were all in a gay love square and Sam was helping you guys admit your love for each other." Quil confessed, the pack's eyes becoming wide.

"What?" Paul growled.

"Kim thought that rumor was true!" Jared exclaimed, standing up.

"Quil, what the fuck?!" Embry stood up as well, careful to make sure Emilia would not fall.

"I'm not surprised it was you." Jacob shrugged, taking a sip of his coffee.

"I'd believe it." Emilia admitted, also shrugging.

Emily began laughing hysterically as Sam groaned, face palming.

"I'm sorry! I was mad!"

"So you said that we were all gay?" Paul hissed, making Quil jump.

"I regret it now. The school thinks I'm a part of it, remember?"

"That doesn't change anything!" Embry yelled.

"I'm sorry okay! In conclusion, I am an idiot and can never be alone again."

"Yeah, you're telling me." Jared said, taking a pancake and angrily eating it.

"What did we just walk into?" Leah wondered from the doorway, shaking her head.

"You have no idea." Emilia answered, amusedly.

....

It was time for Emilia and Seth to go, Embry and Jared accompanying them up.

Seth carried Emilia up, Embry leading them up and Jared flanking them from behind to make sure the wolf scent completely overcame Emilia's.

"I can't say goodbye to you." Embry mumbled as they made it up, the other two wolves beginning to set up camp.

"It's only for tonight. Tomorrow night I'll be back with you."

The couple hugged, Embry's arms pulling her as close as possible.

"You're right. This will all be over tomorrow. You'll be safe tomorrow. Everything will be fine."

"Do you truly believe that?"

"Yes. If you do, I do."

A howl rang out, the signal for Embry and Jared to get back. Embry sighed and made sure that Emilia was properly dressed for the long, cold night.

"Take care of my girl, Seth. I'll kill you if you don't."

Seth smiled, nodding and throwing an arm around Emilia. "Sir yes sir"

Embry kissed Emilia's head. "I love you."

"I love you too."

With that, Embry and Jared phased, running off.

"Well, it's just you and me now!" Seth announced, heading to the tent and ushering Emilia in. He gave her a mini tour, showing her the projector he had set up with movies to watch until they got tired. He also brought snacks, two giant sleeping bags and plenty of blankets and pillows. Emilia laughed. They really were set for the night.

As the snowstorm began, Seth and Emilia watched Beauty and The Beast, her cuddling as close to Seth as possible for warmth. Even with all the clothes and blankets, she was freezing and wished Embry could have stayed with them.

Seth did his best to distract Emilia, offering her snacks and jokes throughout the evening.

Emilia slowly fell asleep as she listened to Seth's heartbeat.

She could only pray that everything would go to plan the next day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.4K 1.7K 14
"Lots of lives are gonna be lost, and I don't want one to be yours." "I would rather die trying than let innocent people suffer because we didn't he...
73.9K 2.4K 20
❝ π˜ͺ 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘢, 𝘺𝘒 π˜₯𝘰𝘳𝘬. ❞ ― 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 . . . πšŒπšŠπšœπšœπš’πšŽ πšœπš πšŠπš— πš•πšŽπšŠπš›πš—πšœ 𝚝𝚘 πšŒπš˜πš™πšŽ πš πš’πšπš‘ πš‘πšŽπš› ...
78.2K 2.4K 26
In which Bella's younger twin sister learns about the supernatural world after returning home.
222K 5.8K 35
"You Loved Me When I Couldn't Love Myself Or When I Felt Like No One Did."