Endless Love

By issuou

In every relationship. There's going to be arguments, fights, smiles, tears and up and downs. Things said out... More

Introduction
Their story + Looking for a surprise (1)
Lossing black (3)
The Goodbye + The holiday (4-5)
After 3 years (6)
Meeting again (7)
The hotel room (8)
Only told the moon (9)
worried about you (10)
The regret (11)
Back to work (12)
The deal (13)
Neighbors (14)
The Fight (15)
The kiss (16)
A one fine night (17)
I feel it too (18)
Let's go to the cinema! (19)
Fuck it, i want you (20)
Dana's arrival (21)
The unexpected guest (22)
Business VS pleasure (23)
Hurts so good (24)
Feels like hell (25)
I am the boss (26)
Make you mad (27)
Deserves better (28)
Best day ever (29)
You & I (30)
Crazy beautiful life (31)
Get ready for my payback (32)
We are fine (33)
The big day (34)
Plans for the holiday (35)
Happiness & Friends (36)
Pull me closer (37)
Drunk in love (38)
As hot as fire (39)
Love under the stars (40)
Unseen secrets (41)
Hero (42)
Two bosses (43)
Kidnapping the princess (44)
This love (45)
Lovers squad (46)
Full of desire (47)
Love me (48)
Blood and Fire (49)
Memory loose (50)
Chaines & Freedom (51)

The Meet up (2)

79 6 5
By issuou

NOTE : For a better reading, when i point out during the chapter, Listen to the song "Liar, by Camila Cabello"

24/11/2019
6:00 am
Vito : wake up babe, get ready .. I'll be waiting for you in the train station..
Jenny: fine, I'll be ready in 30 min
Vito : okey , now i have to go to the university cause i have some stuff to do , call me when you're in the train station
Jenny : alright

After one hour
Victoria's pov
I looked at my watch and it was 10:30 am, i grabbed my phone to call Jennifer and see if she still waiting for the train.

-Hey babe , i just finished my stuffs , where are you now ?".

-I'm still waiting for the train , and offf im tired why is he late ! Fuck".

-Hahah wait babe he'll be there in few minutes , it's a normal thing".

-ugh ! okay".

-Now i have to see my friends then I'll go to the train station to wait for you ... yay im so excited".

-Me too babe".

-See you later honey!".

I ended up the call and went to some friends , then i made my way to the train station where i have to welcome my baby

Few minutes of waiting, i called her and said that i can hear the noise of the train coming.

finally .. the train arrives and brought her to my arms .

People start getting out of the train , i was focusing on each one of them to see my Jenny mini ...

finally she showed up

Omg ! .. finally

Jennifer was staring at me since she showed up, we both went to each other's direction closer closer closer ...... to then , hugging ...

she hugged with so much pressure that i felt pain in my bones ...
finally she's here, my girl , my baby , my entire world is in my arms now.

i couldn't ask god for more

we looked at each other for few seconds, i admired every detail of her face ,to then smiled and start walking beside her ...

she was shorter than me, and i loved her more for this

Jennifer's pov
I couldn't believe it ... i mean when i saw her i couldn't wait but run to her arms and hug her so tight... i felt protected hugging my taller girl , it was beautiful and soft , i loved it ..
and she obviously did too

Victoria's pov
While we were walking beside each other , holding hands and feeling the love and attention that was always between us... i received a phone call from my friend who told me to pass by the university cause he needed something from me ... i said leave it for later , im busy ...
that's obvious, i won't miss any single minute in thinking about something else while she's with me.

I turned my attention to her who was smiling nonstop... i could see the happiness in her eyes just as much as i was feeling it ...
we were walking and talking,laughing and smiling.

suddenly i got crazy and slapped her face in a gentle way , she was surprised at the crazy goofy thing that i had done ...
so i leaned on her shoulder and kissed her face . "Is it okay now?" I asked smiling...

she lost words , it was funny to see her face in that moment hahaha ..

-I can't believe that i got slapped on the face".

-But it wasn't a real slap , im just playing with you babe", i said in a laughter

She smiled ... we kept on walking on the street

We walked in front of the beach , i wanted to take her to play with water but it was cold ,and i was afraid that she may get sick.

we went to a garden and stayed under the sunny weather ... she held my hand and started playing with it , : "i love ur hands",-she said caressing it

I blushed then smiled shyly .. we kept talking for like 30 min about different things, then i said :"oh im hungry, let's go eat something",

She nodded and we moved from where we were.

I decided to play with her a game so i took her to the bigger stairs in the state , we were walking fastly as a challenge of who'll finish the stairs first , we laughed at our situation..

When we got tired, we decided to stop and took some rest.
Jennifer was breathing so fast

-Look at you hahahaha, you look lovely breathing like that", i laughed

-But you're not", she said when she noticed that i was breathing normally

-That's because I'm used to these stairs, me and my friend kate always come here to enjoy the view of the city from above".

-Yeah! I see that you like adventures", she spoke smiling

-I do!".

I grabbed my bag and opened it, and let out the gift i bought for her ...

-I have something for you",i said smiling

-what is it?", she looked at me confused.

i smiled then showed the box that was hidden behind my back, "Tadaaaa !!!"i screamed

"Let me open it for you babe".

it was a small guitar blurred and inside it there was "The Eiffel Tower" surfing in the water with snow and surrounded by some lights, i bought it especially for this,cause it contained everything she likes.
paris, snow, lights, guitar ...

-Ohh c'est beau !",she exclaimed in french.
She grabbed it in her hands happily and switched on its lights.

-Thank you so much babe, i love it", she spoke hugging me happily.
we stayed like that for few seconds then we let go of each other.

we held hands and continued on walking. i was saying jokes, doing stupid things to make her laugh,cause i loved it.
her laugh was my happiness.

i loved her so much , everything about her was just so beautiful... she was a perfection to me

Jennifer's pov
Everything was perfect, i loved Victoria since the first day and i loved her more when we meet, she was nicer in real life.

We crossed the streets and then arrived to a beautiful place where there was Vito's favorite restaurant.

*Play song*

we entered and chooses the table where we wanted to sit , then suddenly we heard a familiar voice singing in the background of the restaurant.

we stopped and looked at each other trying to figure out who was the singer.

Victoria smiled and said :"it's Camila Cabello who's singing right?"

-No i think it's selena" i said rising an eyebrow.

-No no no , it's camila".

We heard the lyrics begin to pronounce ...and it was her . Camila Cabello .

-Haaa ! Told you it's Camila, i know her very well", she exclaimed making me smile happily.

-So .. what do you want to eat",she asked putting her phone on the charger

-Hummm! I'll take pizza!",I said chuckling ..

-You're my pizza". She smiled with her tongue between her teeth.

-Pizza for You and tacos for me, yay!"
I laughed at her who was dancing to the music.

she went to tell the casier the orders, and i was staring at her smiling, she noticed me staring at her then she blushed turning her face in shyness.
...

-Why were you looking at me that way?." she asked siting on the chair.

-And why wouldn't I stare at you, when you're the only thing i wanna see!"i said calmly.

-I Can't focus when you look at me like that" she said in a cute tone and i smiled.

Then stared into each other eyes and got lost in it, until the man called her to take our orders.
she nodded and went to his direction...

As we were eating and talking , she showed a little bottle which has a small paper inside it, she gave it to me to open it and read what was written on the paper inside , then OP the bottle falls and the blur broke ...

She looked at me in a sad face then said: "FUCK ! NO !!!!!!".
She grabbed a small peace of blur and tried to cut her hand with it .

i grabbed her hand aggressively and anger : "WTF IS THIS !".

-No, no no, let me cut the fuck of my hand", she said in a serious tone.
i held her hand and looked her in the eyes.

-It's okay babe, the bottle is nothing, i do have one at home, i can put the paper on it ... the important thing is written on the small paper.
let me read what's on it", i said smiling in order to calm her, and it helped me.
she seems calmer.

Victoria's pov
It really broke my heart that the small bottle broke, i chooses it especially for her and wrote a small message on the paper for her as surprise, ending with me calling her by her favorite nickname "mon petit poussin" , but it wasn't like i wanted to be, expect my other plans who were working perfectly well!

Was it a bad sign?

Well Jennifer liked it , and while she was reading the message i saw a smile drawn on her lips... she looks so lovely

-Ohhh, That's so sweet babe, i love it, thank you so much love",she said with a brilliant smile

-I would bring u the moon if you ask, I love you so much", i said in a small voice

We both smiled then turned our attention to the food.

-Do you like your pizza?".

-Yeah it's delicious", she spoke licking her fingers

-Stop doing that Jennifer, You are m- !".

-Making you horny?", she continued

I bite my lips in a hot way as to not laugh.

-Aw? How about you? Do you think that you're not making me horny when you're biting your lips like that!", she asked rising an eyebrow

-I'll do more when we get married", she added

-Trust me, I'll make you go crazy as well".

-Can't wait for that day Victoria!", she spoke holding my hand

We finished our launch, we payed then made our way to where i told Adam to meet me...

me and Jenny sat on a chair in a garden, when i sent a text message to Adam.

-ready?".

-yeah".

-Meet me on the garden's entrance".

-I'll be there in two minutes".
        seen

Adam's pov
I was on my office when i received a text from Victoria , i started getting ready to go
i grabbed the big box and made my way to where we had planned to meet ... i saw Victoria waiting on the entrance of the garden.

She waved to me and smiled...
I continued on walking until i reached her.
I greeted her and talked to her for few minutes, then gave her the box and walked beside her to where her girl was...

Jennifer's pov
I sat on that chair waiting for Victoria who told me that she'll be right back, i don't know where did she go or even why did she go ... but it didn't take too long for her to come back with a tall guy grabbing a box.

Vito was smiling coming towards me
Then they both sat on the chair , Victoria grabbed the box from the guy's hand and took out of it a small cat colored with black and white , and then gave it to me.

i start screaming of joy and happiness.

Victoria's pov
As i excepted, haha Jennifer was literally flying of happiness when she saw the cat ... the cat was scared and shaking , but she calmed him down, same as she did to me few minutes before. She looked so sweet

-So babe, what do u think of the surprise".

Jenny kept smiling and caressing the cat , she was totally crying of happiness.
-Omg He's so sweet AAAA i can't "she said in a loving way, that made me and Adam laughing.

-what are you gonna name him", i asked winking at her

-What do u mean?", she asked confused

-Baby it's yours now", i said in excitement

Jenny looked at me , not knowing what exactly was happening "really?",she asked

-Yes", i said calmly

-Omg i thought u brought it for me just to see him", she said surprised

-Well no, he's yours, Vito bought it for you as a gift", adam said smiling

-So i have some names.. black or pixou or blanko, choose one", i spoke caressing the cat

Jennifer couldn't believe it, she just hugged me so tight and turned to her cat.

I thanked adam for helping me making my Jennifer happy and We said goodbye to him then made our way to the train station, yes ..
our meeting was over.

She didn't stopped playing with the cat while we were walking.
he was messing around so she yelled at him :"BLACK STOP"

I looked at her surprised and asked :"You named him black?".

-Yes", she smiled beautifully

I smiled at her who smiled back to then turn her attention to Black.

i felt jealous of him to be honest. she was caressing him, hugging him. playing with him as a baby. until he falls asleep

-So! Did he took my place or what, no no nooo this can't be happening!" I said in jealousy

I leaned my head to yell at him, but jenny shutted me up with a kiss ..
kiss ..
!
I lost words, control, mind , myself... totally everything in that moment
Jennifer kissed me.

It was a quick one but it was enough to take me out of orbit.

Do u believe in The Power of love ?

NOTE : For a better reading, when i point out during the chapter, Listen to the song "We'll meet again, by Vera Lynn"

No one's pov
Victoria ana Jennifer kept on walking to the train station while playing with Black and laughing like two crazy people until they arrived.
The two girls them didn't wanted that day to end , they waited for it for so long, it was one of the best days in their 2019...

Jennifer's pov
I kept playing with the cutie cat the whole road, Victoria was jealous of him and it made me laugh so hard to see her like that, she was interpreting black's sleep because i was giving him more attention ...
jealousy .

No one's pov
Jennifer wanted to charge her card so she asked Victoria to take her to a market, Vito held black while Jenny was charging her phone.
and it was Vito's chance to wake him up nihahaha !

When Jennifer finished with the rechargement they went to buy the tickets...

Jenny bought it and then come back to Vito who was playing with black in the chairs.

The train was about to arrive so they start saying goodbye and hugging.

*play song*

Their hearts were whispering to them to just let them stay closer and to Victoria to not let Jennifer go, but they couldn't do anything.

Victoria's pov
I hugged her so tight and said goodbye, i looked her in the eyes for the last time then waved to her smiling between tears
Jenny starts walking and so did i , in opposite directions of corse ...

i looked behind but she wasn't there. She was downstairs waiting for the train with black...

something inside told me to go after her, i tried to threw the idea out of my mind but i failed , i couldn't stop thinking about doing it.

i stopped and returned to run after her so fast, i pried to be there before the train arrives...

i felt that my heart was about to explode , so many boys were flirting with me but i pushed them away.
"fuck off me just be there in the time".

I finally saw a small pretty girl with tall hair who were holding a box ... it was her !

"Yesss , im on time !", i exclaimed

I walked to her in silent steps and stood behind her back then touched her shoulder in a calm way ... she turned around surprised, but she smiled as long as she saw me.

-Omggg !!! You're here", she said excitedly

-Yes babe, i couldn't leave without hugging you one more time", i said calmly

she jumped in my arms hugging me tightly.

We stayed like that for few seconds, then she rested her head on my chest and closed her eyes.

-Oh ! You have the most comfortable boobs in the world",- she said humming

in that moment i really had the urge to take her lips in a long kiss. But i calmed my horn because of (....)

Well well , we stayed like that till the train arrives , Jenny entered it and i followed her, she stared at me confused and said :"where are you going?".
-With you !",i said smiling
She smiled widely and said :"Really? wow! Yes let's go babe".

We stands in a corner because there wasn't empty seats.

Jennifer smiled and said :"thanks for coming with me".
I smiled and said :"well i think im gonna deactivate my Facebook account tonight".

Jennifer stared at me angrily without saying anything, i swear that if her gaze could kill i would be dead in that moment.

people were staring at us , in order just to break their attention, i laughed so hard and said :"stop it , I won't do it".

she let go of our eyes and huffed as long as i said that.. "i don't want you to deactivate it", s

I looked at her and smiled :"i won't do it babe", she smiled then turned her attention to black who was sleeping

The train arrives to my city... i kissed Jenny near her mouth and i got out of the train to walk on my way home.

Jennifer's pov
I felt Vitto's lips near my mouth and i shivered, i wanted to ask her for more than just a quick kiss.. but she left and we were not together anymore .. Sad !
It was a great day, i was happy and tired cause we walked for so long, but i actually liked it because it helped us spending more time together, also  i had black my cutie cat who i smile everytime i look at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

808K 36.9K 36
[Completed] Sometimes, exes come back, and so do forgotten feelings. And if the universe hates you enough, it's your girlfriend's first love who show...
7.4K 522 65
What happens when someone whom you used to call as 'bestfriend' turns out to be someone who you never thought him to become like and all this happen...
1.1K 102 46
Juniper and Min Jun both want to find REAL love. Both have had their share of heartbreaks. Juniper thought Caleb was the love of her life, until he s...
6.1K 498 18
OhmNanon AU💚❤️ "Am I too late Now ?? " " My world is always you, My Sunshine. But Am I too late Now ? " . . . Destiny is always be the game changer...