Fire Meets Water | Under Edit...

By athynathens

Author's Note: I'll be honest. This is the worst book I've ever made because of grammar, plot and so much mor... More

Fire Meets Water
Characters | Edited
Kingdoms | Edited
Prologue
Chapter 1 | Edited
Chapter 2 | Edited
Chapter 3 | Edited
Chapter 4 | Edited
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 |Namjin|
BOY WITH LUV IS HERE
Chapter 15 |Yoonmin|
Chapter 16|Hosami|
Chapter 17 |Taekook|
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
1k?!!?!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Spirit Animals
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
SORRY NOT A CHAPTERRRR
Q & A
GAMEEEEE
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Please Read!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Sorry! Not a chapter
Chapter 65
I got tagged!
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Instagram Account!!!
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Facts about the book

Chapter 42

5.2K 133 44
By athynathens

W A R N I N G!
Mature content ahead!

Contains:
fingering, face sitting, 69 position, missionary and standing up position
Guess you know the ship already😉
Oh and no proof read too
_________________
Jimin's POV

"I still can't get over it! Who is that woman!" I said as I drink my Starbuck drink. Jin sighed and put his hand on the table "Okay what exactly happened?"

"So, Tae and I went to buy a watch for Yoongi and we arrived there so after getting the watch she immediately said 'You're in love with that Pyroian aren't you?' and 'Taehyung you're in love with the youngest prince of Pyros, right?' SHE SAID SOMETHING LIKE THAT!" I explained as I started to panic again.

"She has brown hair you know" I said and Tae looked  shocked and stupid for not noticing her hair color.

"OH YEAH! She does have!" Taehyung said, facepalming himself for being so stupid. "So it's obvious that woman is not, I don't know, Hestia?" Jin said and we all agreed.

"Jungkook did say that their goddess has red hair after all" Taehyung said thinking and I nodded. "Yeah! Yoongi also told me that!"

"You know what! Lots of shit is happening! Let's just go back! Im tired!" Ami said as she slapped my back and I let out a groaned from too much force. "Damn Ami! Calm your fucking strength down!" Ami just gave a peace sign.

We started to walk back going to our dorm but after leaving the cafe, I saw Taehyung's flinch and looked back suddenly. I gave him a confuse look but when I looked foreword I saw a huge black dog.

"Wait are those 3 heads?!?" I said softly as I rubbed my eyes after opening them it was gone. "I think Im hallucinating from too much coffee"

"OII! Jimin! Let's go!" Jin shouted snapping me back to reality. I nodded as I ran towards them but I couldn't help but feel someone is watching us.

If my suspicions are correct, who is watching us? But most importantly why are they watching us?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

We arrived at our dorms but I can't remove the memory from earlier. I felt someone pat my back. "Jiminie?" I turned around to see Jin looking at me with concern. "What's wrong? You've been dozing off since we left Starbucks" I shook my head "Im fine, Jinnie, Im just stress after that woman disappeared" Jin nodded but still not believing me.

We opened the door to see Jungkook and Hoseok doing an arm wrestle in the coffee table and Namjoon reading a book. "I bet my boyfriend is gonna win" Taehyung said crossing his arms and look at the side of Ami.

Ami let out a gasp and crossed her arms "Oh hell nah! My boyfriend is gonna win!" Jin just facepalm but walked over to Joon since he's too busy reading the book. "Joon is the book more important than I am?"

Namjoon flinched but when Jin pouted. He pulled Jin's waist and make him seat on his lap. "You're more important than this book, I was bored because my boyfriend went on a bottom's hangout" Namjoon said as he kissed Jin's neck making Jin shiver.

"HAH! I win!!!!" Hoseok screamed as he did a victory dance and Ami joined in. "SEE! Told you! My boyfriend will win!"

Jungkook and Taehyung rolled their eyes and soon smiled after. "Welcome home, baby" Jungkook said as he kissed Taehyung's cheek making him blush.

"Where's Yoongi?" I asked desperate to see my boyfriend. Jungkook pointed upstairs "He's at his room sleeping" He emphasize the word sleeping and of course I know what it means.

Wake up a sleeping Yoongi means your waking up a devil. Since Im tired I just went upstairs leaving all them talking about their day. I went upstairs and I came across Yoongi's room. It was a little open. I looked at my bag to see it's the watch I bought for my boyfriend.

"Should I go in?"

Or

"Should I just leave?"

The last time someone tried to wake up Yoongi. He's arm got broken and ended up in the hospital for a week for treatment. I shivered at the memory but I really want to give this to my lover already.

"Okay here's the plan Jimin! I just put the watch on the table and leave my note there! And BOOM! I'll leave!" I thought to myself. I gripped the bag tightly as I gulped.

I entered Yoongi's room and everything is red. It's almost like the red room is the room in Fifty Sha—JIMIN! snap out of it! No dirty thought! I mentally slapped myself.

I saw Yoongi lying on the left side of the bed. I sighed, he always loves the left side of the bed for some reason. I walked over slowly and surprisingly, the room is clean.

I placed the watch on his table and wrote my name on it. While writing my name I saw Yoongi. It's honestly my first time to see Yoongi sleeping. I mean sure I sleep with him but I always sleep first and if Im gonna wake up, he's already in the bathroom taking a bath.

I observed him from afar and he looks so cute when sleeping. I went over carefully to take a better look at him. He look so cute! Especially with his hair all so messy! This is a new side of Yoongi that I never seen.

I hesitantly brought my fingers to his face. I gently touched his face with my fingertips and I shivered for some reason. Next I touched his hair softly. I stroke his hair, removing the hair that's covering his face. I smiled learning on how cute my cold boyfriend can be.

He let out a soft moan when I kept on stroking his hair, my eyes widen as I pulled back almost letting out a gasp. I breathed out as I turned around slowly to walk away but an arm caught me. My eyes widen even more when I was pulled on the bed.

I was pinned by Yoongi, who looked actually wide awake and had a smirk on his face. I blushed "W-what a-are y-you d-d-doing!" Yoongi chuckled as he brought his face closer to my neck.

"I think thats the question I'm suppose to ask, gorgeous" Yoongi kissed my neck making me shiver a little. He licked my neck with the tip of his tongue. He started from the bottom of my earlobe going to my collarbone. I bit my lip to not make a noise.

"Disturbing me from my sleep, now that's something you don't see everyday" Yoongi said as he used his hands to rub my inner thighs. "But I hate it when people try to wake me up" Yoongi said in his deep voice making me flinch in submission.

"You know what I do to them?" Yoongi asked as he brought my left leg up to his waist. "I punish them" Yoongi said as he suddenly sucked my sweet spot and I almost let out a moan.

"Hold that voice back, I'll be covering every inch of your body with hickeys" Yoongi growled as I smirked "I don't mind that" Yoongi smirked, loving the challenge. "Oh so you don't mind if the teachers asked why their student is such a slut?" He asked as he sucked my neck hard and his hands slip under my shirt.

I moaned quietly feeling his hands go under my shirt and rub my sides. I put my hands around his neck pulling him closer to my body. "Baby, I can't hold back anymore" He growled "I need you right here and right now" I blushed as I looked away and grip his hair. "Okay" Yoongi smiled and used his hands to remove my shirt.

I removed his shirt too and kissed him again. He pushed me back to the bed and went on top of me. My hands went down to unbuckled his belt and remove his pants. He sucked my neck, putting hickeys.

I let out a gasp when he removed my pants and boxers in one go. I turned red and closed my legs together. He growled "Don't cover up what's mine, gorgeous" He separated my legs, exposing me wet hole but his eyes widen when he saw my cock.

"Damn baby, I didn't expect you to be that big" Yoongi said with widen eyes. I looked away shyly. "S-shut u-up" I stuttered and he chuckled. He pecked my forehead "Its cute , you know?" I blushed "Now let me prepare you" He growled and started to kiss my chest going down.

My backed arched at pleasure. He touched my cock and sucked my balls while he used his hands to pump my cock. "A-ahhhh" I let out a broken moaned and I felt him smirk.

He stopped his actions and went down to my hole. My eyes widen "Y-yoongi?" I stuttered and he looked at me with red lustful eyes. He looked so imitating making me submit to him that easily. I bit my lip and he grabbed my leg putting it up to his shoulder exposing my hole even more. I blushed red.

"You're so wet for me" He whispered as he kissed my ankle. I gasped and he used the tip of his tongue to go down from my ankle to my thighs.

"Y-y-yoongi" I whimpered and he slapped my inner thigh and my back arched. "That's not my name right now, is it?"He growled making me feel weak.

"What's my name?" Yoongi asked as he kissed my neck. I bit my lip "D-Da-Daddy" Yoongi used his hands to play the rim of my wet hole making my shudder. "S-stop" I moaned out and he slapped my hole making me moan in pain.

"Don't tell me what to do" He growled and slap my hole again, not too hard and not too soft, it's just right to make me moan. "I'll ask again, what's my name" Yoongi asked as he suddenly inserted his finger inside me.

"DADDY!" I moaned in pain as my eyes shut close tightly. I can feel him smirking at me. He started to thrust his finger inside me. "A-a-ahh!" I moaned out and licked my lips.

He kissed me again, he licked my bottom lip for an entrance and I happily accepted. His tongue entered my mouth and started to play with my mouth. My hands are wrapped around his neck pulling him closer.

I didn't even realize he inserted two of his fingers. He started to thrust in and out faster. I moaned in his mouth and arch my back making my cock hit his cloth cock.

He curled his fingers inside me making me pull back from the kiss to moan loudly. My eyes rolled back from pleasure.

"You're close aren't you?" Yoongi asked as he touched the tip of my cock, it was dripping pre cum. I nodded vigorously. He pulled out his fingers and I whined from the emptiness. He suddenly lay down at the mattress.

I looked confused but he soon smirked "Sit on my face" He growled and I blush uncontrollably. "Sit on my fucking face now baby" He said getting impatient so I did but hesitantly.

I crawled up to his face and sat down with my shaking thighs. The next thing I knew, something wet entered my hole. My eyes widen, he is eating me out. His tongue circled my rim first. My thighs are shaking from pleasure.

"D-Daddy!" I moaned out as I placed my hands on his chest. He suddenly inserted his tongue inside me and my eyes started to see stars. "FUCK!" I screamed as his tongue started to toy my inside. He gripped my hips making me stay place. His tongue started to go deeper inside me.

"D-Don't s-s-stop!" I moaned loudly making Yoongi slap my ass suddenly. I screamed when he touched the most pleasurable spot inside me. "THERE! RIGHT THERE!" I screamed.

I suddenly looked at his aching cock. It was huge and hard. I licked my lips and started to leaned over. He halted his actions but soon realized what I was doing.

"Suck me off, baby" He said as he pushed my head down to his cock. I nodded and removed his boxers to reveal his hard cock. It slap my face, I giggled.

I suddenly took his cock in my mouth. He groaned from behind. I suck the tip first of his cock first I heard him growl impatiently. I smirked giving small licks on his cock. I licked his cock side to side and massaged his balls.

He slapped my ass making me arch my back. I whined at the pain but soon turned into a smirk. "What's wrong Daddy?" I asked looking at him with the most innocent look. He let out a tsk "You damn know what I want" Yoongi said and I pouted. "No I don't you haven't told me, daddy"

He growled and smack my ass hard, my back arched down making my cock hit his mouth. I moaned at the friction. "If you don't suck me off, you ain't getting dick tonight" Yoongi said smacking my ass again.

I immediately submit and sucked his cock. I took 1/2 of his cock only because he's too long and huge. So I started to suck his cock deeper and my eyes widen realizing I don't have gag reflexes. I smirked and started to suck him deeper.

He let out a low moan "Fuck baby" He inserted his fingers inside my ass making me moan in the dick. I continued to suck him harder as I play with his balls. "Fuck Chim, Im going to cum" Yoongi moaned and I smirked and stopped sucking.

"Pay back time, asshole" I smirked and he growled and pinned me in the bed. He pinned my arms above my head with one arm and the other holding my waist.

"Fuck Jimin, I want you" Yoongi said as if he was holding back. "Then what's stopping you?" I asked breathing heavily "I don't want to hurt you" He said and my heart fluttered. I smiled as my head went up to capture his lips.

He let go of my hand and cupped my cheek to deepen the kiss and his other hand went down to my outer leg and started to rub them. I moaned at the kiss making his tongue enter inside me.

While kissing me, my hands went down and grabbed his cock to align it in my hole. His eyes widen as he pulled out from the kiss. "Baby?" He asked and I nodded "Its okay, just put it in me. I'll bear the pain"

He gave me an unsure look but I gave him a pleading look. He sighed, he got a condom and put it in his dick. He grabbed his cock and started to inserted it inside me slowly and hesitantly. My hands gripped the sheets as I bit my lip.

"It's just a half of my cock and you're so fucking tight" Yoongi groaned at my tightness. My eyes are starting to tear up, his eyes widen and attempt to pull out but I stopped him. "D-Don't p-please" I stuttered out and he nodded.

He slowly inserted inside me further but he distracted the pain with him kissing me. With one final push, he is inside me completely.

I felt full and stuffed. My mouth has some drool on it and my eyes started to water up. I hissed at the pain because he is so fucking big and long. Yoongi kissed my forehead "You okay, baby?" I nodded as I bit my lip.

After a few minutes, I finally got used to his size "Y-you ca-can m-move" He gave me an unsee look again. "Baby, I'll be fine, you can move" I said desperately. He finally agreed and pulled back his cock a little and put it back in.

I moaned in pain as I gripped the sheets. He continued this action again and again. I finally felt pleasure. "F-fa-faster" I stuttered and I moaned followed after.

He suddenly went faster, my eyes widen at the pleasure hitting me. Nnnnggghh!" I moaned out, my hands circled his neck.

"You're so fucking tight" Yoongi growled as he thrusted faster inside me. "It's always been a dream for me to fuck your virgin walls, baby boy" He said as he sucked my neck going to my collarbone.

I know he loves me and doesn't want to hurt me but fuck, I want him to see the real him when it comes to sex. "Break me" I suddenly said and Yoongi halted his actions. "What did you say?" He asked in his deep and dominative voice.

"Break me! Use me! I want to see the real you when it comes to sex! Break me as if Im some doll! Please! Dadd—OH FUCK" I screamed when suddenly put a lot of force at part inside me.

He went faster and harder. I can feel his cock inside going deeper and deeper. He keeps hitting my prostate in every angle in the perfect way. "Daddy!!!!" I screamed as I gripped his hair.

"You want me to break you, huh?" He asked as he gripped my waist harder and thrusted in and out of me in an animalistic pace. "This is just level one of me in sex, baby" He chuckled as he suddenly stood up with his cock still inside me.

Even if he is standing up, I felt his cock right at my prostate. "DADDY! PLEASE!" I screamed starting to move on my own on his cock, he growled and slapped my ass. "Im in control here, you bitch" He slapped my ass again and knead on it. I hiss at the pain.

He suddenly thrusted upwards as he held me and my legs with his arms. "OH MY GOD!" I screamed as he thrusted upwards harder, "S-shit! I-I fe-feel li-like I c-could spilt yo-you u-up!" Yoongi moaned out.

My eyes rolled back in pleasure as I arched my back. Yoongi made way to my nipples as he thrusted upwards faster. He sucked my nipples and bit them making me scream again.

"CUMMING! CUMMING!" I screamed as I felt my climax getting closer and closer. "Fuck, me too!" Yoongi growled as he thrusted upwards faster and harder hitting my prostate with so much force I could faint any minute.

"DADDY! I WANT TO CUM!" I screamed as I scratched his back and I heard him chuckled "Cum baby" With that I came, hard and he came after I did. He came so much, I felt like Im gonna exploded.

Yoongi slowly pulled back, I could feel his cum dripping from my thighs and put me in the bed gently. He removed the dirty condom in the trash bin and lay down beside me.

"Im sorry I went too rough baby" Yoongi said as he pecked my sweaty forehead "It's fine, as long as you enjoyed it, Im okay with it" I was able to put out a smile and he blushed red.

I went closer to him to cuddle and he wrapped his arms around me "You know, you were really loud" Yoongi pointed out as I blushed and slap his chest. "S-shut up!"

He chuckled and put his hand under my chin and made me look up at him. He pecked my lips "I love you so much, Jiminie" My heart fluttered and butterflies started to roam around my stomach. "I love you, Yoonie"

I cuddled up close ad Yoongi got a blanket to cover us up from the cold night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope ya'll are happy to see Yoonmin fuck!!!!

There are some intense scenes to come, yk? I just wanted all the ships to have their first time and boom the intense scene!

See ya in the next chapter!

Word count: 3365

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 6.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
222K 9.3K 25
CW // age gap "how old are you?" "I may be a little older than a thousand five hundred or something" ______ - Alpha kook - Omega Tae - lots...
21.4K 1K 17
Jeon Jungkook, who tends to hide his identity and behaves like beta. He is introvert and cold. But deep inside he is cute and shy boy. He lost the re...
688K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...