Fire Meets Water | Under Edit...

By athynathens

Author's Note: I'll be honest. This is the worst book I've ever made because of grammar, plot and so much mor... More

Fire Meets Water
Characters | Edited
Kingdoms | Edited
Prologue
Chapter 1 | Edited
Chapter 2 | Edited
Chapter 3 | Edited
Chapter 4 | Edited
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 |Namjin|
BOY WITH LUV IS HERE
Chapter 15 |Yoonmin|
Chapter 16|Hosami|
Chapter 17 |Taekook|
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
1k?!!?!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Spirit Animals
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
SORRY NOT A CHAPTERRRR
Chapter 42
GAMEEEEE
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Please Read!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Sorry! Not a chapter
Chapter 65
I got tagged!
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Instagram Account!!!
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Facts about the book

Q & A

3.7K 69 54
By athynathens

"WHAT'S UP MADLANG PEOPLEEEEEEE!" I screamed from the top of my lungs earning a scream from my readers. "Today ya'll we gonna do some Q&A with the cast and with Megan Trainor!" The crowd cheered loudly as I laughed.

"Nah Im just kidding you will have a Q&A with the cast and with me" I said laughing earning a groan from the crowd. "Ya'll can't hate me cuz Im too cute to resist" I said as a flip my hair.

"We don't even know what you look like!" I heard someone from the crowd said. Since Im wearing a mask and shades on. "MY FACEU WILL BE REVEALED SOON! If you guessed who is the person in the last chapter (Chapter 41)" I stated and I heard a groan again from the crowd.

"WHAT?!? We already did! It's a goddess!"

"I SAID GODDESS OF PYROS"

"I SAID SHE'S THE QUEEN!"

"You're all correct but!" I said pausing to get the audience's
attention, "I need the name of the goddess, oh and goddess of Pyros is not the answer, Im sorry" I said earning a 'what' from the crowd. "I mentioned her name 2 or more times"

"OKAY ANYWAYYYY! SHALL WE BEGIN?" I asked and fhe crowd just nodded with pouty and frowning lips.

"Please welcome! THE CAST OF FIRE MEETS WATER!" I screamed as they all went out. "Hello author-nim! It's a pleasure to meet you" Taehyung said politely "Oh drop the formalities! I made yah to be a disobedient brat so Jungkook can punish yah!" I said as he suddenly blushed and Jungkook squeezed his thighs.

"And I thank author-nim for that" Jungkook said as he smirked at Taehyung. "YAH! YOU TWO!" Jin smacked the Taekook couple with a rolled magazine. "NO SEX IN THE INTERVIEW!" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"C'mon hyung, as if the crowd wouldn't mind, I bet they would love me to fuck my Tae right here and right now" Jungkook said as he gripped Taehyung's waist.

The crowed started to scream and fangirl

(Credits to: ONEGIN and N11)

"Being in a room of Fujoshis is scary like Ami's anger" Hoseok said getting scared a little as Ami chuckled. "Sorry author-nim (hey look! It's me talking to myself! AHAHHAHA) you may continue" I nodded and proceeded with the next question.

"This is a question for Taehyung" I said as I cleared my throat and Taehyung listen attentively "From unknown-horse-bunny, it says 'Your so cute 🥺 luv you how are you Taehyung?'"

"Awww! Thanks! I bet you're cute too! Im also fine! What about you?" He asked happily making Jungkook blush at the  cuteness overload "Damn right he is fine cuz Im here assholes" Jungkook said making Taehyung hit his lover's arm.

"Next question is for Ami!" I said as I leaned back a little "it's from Kabamariame! It's says 'Can we be friends?'" Ami smiled "OF COURSE! I would love that! I honestly need more friends that are girls! Im tired hanging out with these boys"

We heard a loud gasp from Jimin "Bitch puh-lease, without me you wouldn't be this sassy" Jin gave him a disapproving look "I think that's suppose to be my line?"

"Shut up Jin!" Jimin said pouting and Jin hit his head with a rolled magazine "THATS HYUNG TO YOU!" Namjoon chuckled and just grabbed Jin's waist making him sit still. This caused him to blush making the readers cooed at them.

"NEXT QUESTION IS FOR YOONGIIII!" I said pulling out the question. "So it's from Heyimlikekpop1, it says here 'Go fuck jibooty with your Agust D already Geez!" Jimin blushed uncontrollably as Yoongi smirked.

"Don't worry, my Agust D will have that jibooty sooner than you think besides" He said as he leaned foreward. "I don't think my baby can wait" The crowd screamed loudly.

"FUCK JIMIN HERE AND RIGHT NOW!"

"I WANT YOONMIN PORN RIGHT NOW!"

"JIMIN YOU LUCKY SHIT!"

"My readers, you shall calm down" I stated trying to calm down "OH C'MON AUTHOR-NIM! DONT HIDE THE FACT THAT YOU WANT TO SEE THEM FUCK!" One of the readers said. "I mean you're not wrong" I said as I smiled awkwardly making Lisa hit my head with her phone.

"On to the next question author-nim, my girl and I has a date later" Lisa said as she leaned back and put her arms around Jennie's shoulders making her blush. "Wait you guys are dating?!??" Namjoon asked shockingly.

Lisa rolled her eyes "Yes your dipshit. I thought you guys knew, we are literally obvious already, well only to you guys" Namjoon's mouth was wide open. "SERIOUSLY?!?"

"Dude, we literally made out infront of you guys last time" Lisa said and Namjoon gave her an 'oh' look. "Oh it was you guys? I thought it was some random girls. So that's why you guys weren't uncomfortable!" Namjoon said and we all face palm.

"Joon, I sometimes ask myself, how the hell did a dumb asshole like you got a high IQ?" Jin asked facepalming himself and Namjoon laughed awkwardly "hehehehe"

"OKAY! HERE'S THE NEXT QUESTION! It's for Lisa actually!" I said pulling out the question. "It says it's from MurriellaBianeu, oh it isnt exactly a question its more of a saying. So it's says 'Ayeee Lisa mah gurl' and she wants a high five."

"I could actually see her! COME UP HERE" I said pointing out at MurriellaBianeu. She looked shocked and hesitantly walked up to us. "What's up mah girl!" Lisa smiled brightly as she shyly looked down. "Awww c'mon! Dont look so shy now!" Lisa said putting up her hand. "Gimme a high-five sis!"

MurriellaBianue smiled shyly and with shaking hands she high five Lisa and Lisa smiled after. "Have a good day!" As she walked out of the stage with a fangirling face.

"OKAY NEXT QUESTION IS FOR HOSEOKKK!" I screamed as I pulled out the card "It's from Kabamariame again! It says here 'Helloooooo I just wanna say that I purple u 💜💜💜💜 make Ami happy okay or else we have a problem'"

"Awww! Purple you too! Don't worry! I love Ami with my whole heart! I would never hurt her!" Hoseok said with a bright smile making Ami smile and blush. "Damn right you will never cuz if you do, your dick is in Isla's menu" Ami growled making Hoseok flinch at his girlfriend's aura.

"Heheheh this is why I never get you mad" Hoseok said softly. "ON TO THE NEXT QUESTION! It's for Jennie!" I said pulling out the card. "Okay it's from unknown-bunny-horse again. It says 'Hey Jennie what's up I love you'" Jennie waved at the readers with a smile.

"Im fine! Thanks for asking! Love y—" Jennie was interrupted by Lisa "The only person she loves is me, know your boundaries" Lisa glared at the crowd making them secretly fangirl cuz their ship is sailing.

"ON TO THE NEXT QUESTION!" I said as I pulled out the card. "OOOOOHHH! This is for Jungkook! Now! It's from oksannavaaelua, It says 'Did you get the glow poop off🤣🤣🤣🤣'" Jungkook gave an awkward laugh.

"Well, that's a complicated story" Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck making Taehyung giggle. "It was hard cuz the smell of the poop is still here on my body so it took me 2-3 weeks for the smell to come off. So I used up all of my best friends perfume"

"WHAT?!?!" Hoseok screamed, falling out from his seat. "YOU FINISHED MY PERFUME?!?" Namjoon said looking shock. "You little sneaky dipshit, Imma cut your dick so you won't fuck Taehyung anymore" Yoongi glared at Jungkook.

"YAH! Don't do that! I rather let my dick be cut off by Taehyung's ass" Jungkook yelled making the readers go wild. "YAH! Seriously!" Taehyung said hitting his noisy boyfriend. "WHAT! It's true!" Jungkook chuckled.

"TAEKOOK! TAEKOOK! TAEKOOK!" We heard chants from the crowd. "JSHSJAHSUSHIAB GAYYY FOR LIFEEEEE!" One reader said making them go wild.

"OKAY! My dear fujoshis! Next question is for Jin!" I said pulling out the question. "Its from Kabamariame! It says 'When r u gonna purpose to Namjoon?'" I said looking confusing at the question.

"I think she means propose!" I said clearing it up and Jin gave an 'oh' face but soon blushed after realizing the question. "OH! Ummmmm.....maybe in the future? But I aint the one proposing cuz bitch puh-lease the bottom doesn't do the first damn move. So Im gonna wait for your embarrass ass Joon" Jin said sassily making his boyfriend chuckled.

"Glad you know you're the bottom baby" He said winking at him making once again the readers go "NAMJINNNN!!!"

"I'll propose to you in the best way I can" Namjoon said cupping his right cheek with his hand making the readers go "AWWWWWWWW!!!!!" and "SANA ALL!!!! CHINA OIL!!!!" (A famous line from the Philippines heheheheh)

"Oiii fuckers, this ain't a k-drama right now" Yoongi said getting bored. "YOONGI! WHY THE HELL DID YOU RUIN THE MOOD?!?" Ami said hitting his arm. "OUCH! DAMN GURL! You're too strong for a girl like you!" Yoongi said shielding himself.

"CHIM! Help me!" Yoongi said as he turned to Jimin but Jimin is still fanboying at Namjin. "AHAHAHAHAH! You're on your own, KJ" Taehyung laughed as Yoongi rolled his eyes and pouted.

"Im surrounded with kids" I said and they all glared at me. "Says you author-nim" Jungkook said and I gave a loud gasp "I mean you're not wrong" I said putting my finger at my chin. Making the crowd laugh.

"Okay, on to the next question! I said pulling out the card "OH! It's for Namjoon! It's from unknown-bunny-horse again! It says 'What was the last thing you broke Joon'" I got interested on what he's gonna answer.

"Well duh Jin's a—" He was about to finish it until cold shivers ran right up his spine and turned to meet Jin's imitating eyes and aura. He gulped "Uhhh, I broke my action figure" Jin sighed in relief but deep down he is blushing.

"You were about to say ass weren't you?" Hoseok asked raising up a brow and Jin just thew a pillow at his face making him fall from his chair again.

"DAMN DOOD! You have the arm of a baseball pitcher!" Hoseok groaned in pain. "Should I be flattered or?" Jin asked huskily making shivers ran up his spine. "FLATTERED ! DEFINITELY FLATTERED!" Hoseok immediate said, scared of the scary Jin right now.

"Hehhehehe, LAST QUESTION GOES TO JIMINNNN!" I said screaming from the top of my lungs. "So it's from Kabamariame once again. It says 'Taehyung is younger than u and he lost his virginity before u'"

Jimin blushed uncontrollably and pouted. "Yeah Im still a virgin but Im waiting for the right time" Yoongi agreed to it and grabbed his hand to intertwine them.

"THATS LEGIT SWEET!" I said fangirling. "LETZ CLAP FOR THE CAST!!!!" I said clapping and they readers clapped along with me.

"Author-nim, I think its your turn to do the answering" Taehyung said smirking and I immediately declined "Oh no! No! I don't need to do the answering!" I said backing out until Jimin and Ami got my arms to pull me back to my seat. "Hell nah you're leaving sis!"

"Okay fine, read my cards, it will say the questions for me" I said sitting down properly as they each got a card.

"Okay this is from paru_sastry It says 'When will you update'" Jungkook asked me "That's a secret" I said winking at the readers as they all groaned in frustration.

"Next question!" Lisa said as she started to read the question. "It's from STEAM_STIGMA It says 'How old are you?'"

"Oh Im 14 years old"

"......"

"......"

"......."

"WHAT?!??" They all screamed also the cast making my ears hurt. "YOU'RE 14?!???" Yoongi asked shockingly and I nodded as if I dont care.

"NO WAY!?!? AREN'T YOU TOO YOUNG TO KNOW ALL THESE STUFF?" Jin asked with his eyes widen. "If I didn't you bitches wouldn't be here standing" I said sassily making the crowd laugh. "Okay gotta admit! You got me there! Nice comeback!" Jin said as he highfived me.

"Im really shocked but we need to move on" Ami said as she read the question "It's from Kabamariame. It says 'Are you a boy or girl'"

"Im both" I said leaving the crowd confuse and I laughed. "IM KIDDING! Im a gurllllll!"

"Next question! It's from Yeonbinsmoa It says 'Plans for the year? YOURE SO COOLININ IN DANCING'" Hoseok said with a shock on his face.

"WOAH YOU'RE A DANCER?" Hoseok asked and I nodded "Yeah why do you look so shock?" I asked him and he scratched his head. "You don't look like the type of person to dance you're more of a 'I don't want to get out of bed' person"

I hit his head with my empty plastic bottle. "You're kinda correct! I maybe look like that but I dance! Im a sporty person too!" I pouted

"Okay the answer to your question is I honestly dont know my plans and thanks for the compliment!!!! FIELD DEMO IS DONE ALSO THE COCONUT DANCEEEE!!!"

"I made this question up myself! Sooo! Do you have any other OTPS?" Jimin asked and I nodded.

"Mostly on anime though!" I said as I grabbed my long list of OTP from my pocket.

MY OTPS!
•Levi and Eren (Attack on Titan)
•Horse-face and Marco (Attack on Titan)
•Vitor and Yuri (Yuri on Ice!!)
•Otabek and Yurio (Yuri on Ice!!)
•Kageyama and Hinata (Haikyu!!)
•Asahi and Noya (Haikyu!!)
•Dachi and Suga (Haikyu!!)
•Tsukki and Yamaguchi (Haikyu!!)
•Kuroo and Kenma (Haikyu!!)
•Iwaizumi and Oikawa (Haikyu!!)
•Kiyoko and Yachi (Haikyu!!)
•Mika and Yuu (Owari no Seraph)
•Kamitani and Ryuuichi (School Babysitters)
•Rin and Haru (Free!!)
•Rei and Nagisa (Free!!)
•Kosuke and Makoto (Free!!)
•Bakugou and Midoriya (My Hero Academia)
•Todoroki and Midoriya (My Hero Academia)
•Bakugou and Kirishima (My Hero Academia)
•Junjou Romatica's gay couples
•Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi's gay couples
•Sebastian and Ciel (Black Butler)
•Haru and Ren (Super Lovers)
•Soma and Alidini (Food Wars)
•lots and lots more!

"DAMN! THATS MANY!" Ami said with amusement. "GOSH THAT LIST IS LONGER THAN MY COCK!" Jin said and Namjoon chuckled. "Of course it is, your dick is 4 inc—" Jin interrupted by saying "Finish it, you're dead"

Lol! That's all for today! Im really sorry for not including all the questions you asked me!!! Im really sleepy today so I was in a rush doing this.

"SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!" The cast and I shouted together as the curtains closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Again I was sleeply while doing this! Sorry for mistakes! SO THERE IS NO STREET FOOF OR SOMETHING!!!!

Word count: 2456

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 8.5K 50
Jungkook had been working as a home nurse for a wealthy business man who has given him nothing but trouble from day one.He only sucked it up because...
260K 6.3K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
35.9K 665 32
bxb don't like don't read English is not my first language so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes.