Korean gangster

By preachoseok

AMBW Another Korean mob story :) More

Mafia boss
Good girl
Relax baby
Another asshole
I care
Fights
Take me seriously
Partner
The alliance
Gangbang
Time with you
Buisness man
Just do it
Curious?
He say he nasty I say ME TOO
Hypnotic
Woke
Exes, deals, enemies
Who's your man?
You're on
Surprise
Slow hands
What do you want?
Piece of peace
Your the one that I want
Do you love me?
Bad things
The tea sis 🐸☕️
Pt 2 the tea🐸☕️
Story times?
That girl is mine
#1
How do I say this
You see right through me
Should I stay
Tracker
2 years later
Hoseoks baby
You're still mine
Korean gangster spinoff 😁
Try again
AN
First thriller
Morning after
You needed me
Control
Come back home
Bipolar
Forgive him
Rough
Attraction
He will or he wont
Important
No love
Character update
Tamed
24 hours
By yourself
When will i see you again
Take your place
My gangster
My gangtser
The og cover

He knows

6.1K 198 481
By preachoseok

    "You think I wouldn't find out?"

   It has been basically a year after nola was born, Zola was very exhausted ever since. Tonight she got her friend to babysit her for one night needing a small break, but deep down she knew that she'd miss her baby the following night. Zola really didn't want to be away from her for too long. It's been a few days after Hoseok had stopped calling her from random numbers and all contact has been dropped so she decided to hang out at a small bar that didn't exactly have anything go down. Usually it was quiet and no one was known to bother you there so that's where she decided to settle. Yeah, drinking wasn't really her thing but she was kind of in the mood for it so she sit there and think.

After a few drinks, it went to her head and she felt a little tipsy as her throat burned from the alcohol. She barley heard someone talking to her as she was in her own world.

   "Zola." 

She turns around, eyes catching a familiar face.

   "Jungkook?"

  "Zola, answer the fucking question."

Silence.

    "No, and I didn't want you to find out."

   "Why did you do it?" He basically growls into her ear making her cry out to him.

   "I don't know."

    "I miss him." She sniffs, Jungkook rubs her back a little trying to comfort the crying girl. She wipes her nose and looks up at him. "Have you ever missed someone this much."

Jungkook paused to think, thoughts immediately going to his past.

  "Yes, but we weren't meant to be I guess." He looks down at the girl, staring into her eyes. Zola obviously wasn't thinking straight when she leans in to kiss him, his soft lips meeting her own.

   "You do know, now tell me."

Jungkooks hotel is where they happen to stumble upon, lips locked with some type of desperation as the both struggled to get into te room without almost falling. Although there were sad tears running down her cheeks she continues to unbutton his dress shirt.

    "Wait, you're crying." He points out but Zola only hush's him with a sweet kiss.

   "Help me forget about him Jungkook, just for tonight." She places another kiss to his lips before trailing down his neck. "Just for tonight."

    "You slept with someone behind my back, Zola. You cheated on me."

Zola shakes her head, "we aren't together, i didn't cheat on you."

This is where Hoseok almost throws his head back in laughter from hearing those words come from her mouth. "We never broke up, you were mine then and you are mine now, what were you thinking?"

    "I'm not an object, and I left you as in breaking up. What do you no understand! Are you crazy?"

At his Hoseok ended up pushing the side of her face into her pillow before reaching back to slap her ass. "Yes, I am crazy. Thank you for finally figuring that out. And we never broke up because I never ended this relationship."

There was a knock on the door. "Zola, I heard a bunch of noises. Are you okay in there?"

Hoseok looks down at her with a look of warning. "Don't say shit about this or you will get the biggest punishment of your life." Zola shivers at his words before looking at the door as if she could actually see her friend.

    "Everything's fine. Just watching tv." She says, Hoseok leans down the brush a hair out of her eyes and face.

     "Good girl."

   "Ight but I'm tryna sleep, so could you turn it down?"

   "Sure."

When she walks away and back into the guest room, backs away and places both hands on her hips.

   "I think daddy should teach you a lesson. Don't you?"

Zola whimpers as she clenches the bedsheets in her hands feeling him harshly rubbing his clothed lower region against her ass in a slow pace.

   "While I was out being a good boyfriend, you decided to have your own little fun huh? Being a little slut thinking daddy wouldn't know."

Smack!

  "So, shouldn't I be able to teach you a lesson on cheating on your boyfriend?" She didn't even answer him, letting out a whine instead.

Smack!

  "You think I'm going to feel bad for you right now? Whining at me thinking I'm going to let this slide. You better give me an answer."

   "Yes! Just teach me a lesson daddy. I'll learn!" She yelps when there was one final slap before he was tearing her underwear off of her bottom half. Hands rubbing each reddened cheek as he cooed at her. Finally, as he watched her rub her own face against the pillow while tears ran down her face, Hoseok looks down at her lower lips and smirks at what he sees.

   "I guess you do get turned on from how rough daddy is being huh?"

This time he was expecting a answer as he leans down for a taste, basically groaning from how long it's been.

   "Fuck! I knew it was a good idea to wait for all this. You're so worth the wait, baby." Then he was digging back in as if he was a starved man. Tongue suddenly reaching deeper than the last time they we're together, he ate with a smile on his face. While he did this, Zola arched her back as she lowly moans at the familiar feeling that she hasn't had in a long time.

    "Daddy please." She grinds back into him actually wanting more, Hoseok was pleased with the way she desperately needed him. "I p-romise n-no one makes me feel- fuck- the way you make me feel."

Hoseok pulls away but doesn't stop circling his thumb against her clit. "Yeah? Not even Jungkook?" He teases. Zola shakes her head as she moans for him.

    "Just you."

Hoseok raised an eyebrow at her before taking his fingers away, Zola looked confused but understood what was happening when he grabbed her hip and pushed her on her back once again.

  "You're just buttering me up so you can easily get my cock huh?"

Zola chokes when he says this but he smirks at her.

   "Cause it's working." He sings. "You're just desperate for daddies dick, my little slut."

  "Not even Jungkook could completely satisfy you huh. This is how I know you need me in your life darling."

"Stop playing games and just fuck me Hoseok."

"Oh? You're in control now?"

Zola doesn't say anything again knowing that it wasn't the right time to talk. It was clear that Hoseok was in a mood tonight and she didn't want to fuck that up. Of course she should've thought about as to why jungkook was all the way in America. The only excuse she had was the fact that she had been drinking and she's been so sad and apparently drinking and be upset definitely does not mix. Even after that night she was quick to leave Jungkooks side in a heartbeat once knowing that she had made a mistake. Deep down her heart only yearns for Hoseok and Hoseok only so she didn't exactly know why she reached out for the other male as if he'd actually make her forget.

Just being in Hoseoks presence satisfied her enough and that tells a lot.

    "You know, i don't think you were being smart when you saw him that night. Of course i would have something to do with it. You know that right?" He looks up at her with a smirk, Zola reaches for his hand that traced her stretch marks around her stomach from carrying their baby. He watches their fingers intertwine, "You should've been smarter than that."

Zola couldn't keep her eyes off of the male, never wanting to look away.

   "I'm sorry." She simply replies. Hoseok shakes his head, cause of course he knew she'd be sorry.

    "I know." He continues, "but you're gonna have to work for it, baby."

Hoseok has gotten undressed, also making Zola slip off her shirt. He didn't want anything in the way. After their talk he thought maybe he should be a little softer with her and consider her feelings but honestly he knew what the girl truly wanted. Zola was no saint, she loved being fucked til she had to beg him for something she doesn't even know she wanted. She may say that she didn't want him there but he knew she loved how rough he was, how harsh he spoke with her, they connected on a different level in the bedroom and she knew it. That's why she hadn't said their word otherwise he would've backed off in a heartbeat.

Her body wanted him just as much as her hear did, he could tell when she slowly opened her legs to reveal the treasure he was looking for. He knew that she was going to be wet but he didn't know that it was gonna be that much, it practically glowed like honey in his face. To stop torturing himself, Hoseok decided to dive right back in as he groans to himself. He wasn't messy with it, although he hasn't seen her in two years he was still precise with it. Zola shyly moans as she takes both of her hands and runs them through his shortened hair. Hoseok basically has to roughly push her hips down onto the bed she would stop moving, making it finally easier to pleasure her his way. While she was in her own world, Hoseok works below her, slurping sounds echoing in the room.

"Baby." Her moan was soft, and her finger clenched tighter when she felt his tongue flick against her sensitive bud. "Feels so good."

This had him bucking up against the bed, her cute little sounds easily getting to him. So he pulls away a little but pushes his two middle fingers inside before bending them.

"Yeah? Feels good baby?" He whispers, "you gonna be a good girl?"

Zola looks down at him, eyebrows furrowed and teeth biting down on her bottom lip as she nodded.

"Yes daddy." She whimpers. Hoseok smiles at this.

   "Remember to be quiet. We have a baby." Then he smirks. "And who knows, maybe we should make another one."

Zola almost smacks him upside the head but right now wasn't the time so she just whines instead to show how needy she was. Hoseok runs his hand up and down her slightly chubbier thigh before placing deep kisses against each stretch mark.

   "I love you." He whispers against her skin. "No matter how dirty you did me."

Once again, Hoseok climbs up her body before reaching to where his face was above hers. Eyes meeting each other, his showing the familiar loving gaze while looking down at the love of his life.

   "Can I tell you something?" He whispered, Zola doesn't say anything but Hoseok doesn't mind only continues talking. "I don't know if....it's me but I feel like I should kill you. Usually if one of my men were to betray me, i would've automatically took my gun out....."

All of a sudden, Hoseok pulls his gun out of no where as his other hand grasps onto her neck while pushing a slight pressure there. He smiles when she gasps with difficultly. Then he slowly pushed the gun against her forehead, Zola's heart started to race inhumanly fast as her chest moved up in down, her trying not to  cry.

   "Boom." He tugs the gun back as if he shot her. "I would've killed them on the spot." Hoseok laughs lowly before tossing the gun onto the floor.

   "Don't be scared doll. Daddy was just playing around. That's all."

This causes tears to go down her face. "You're fucking insane."

Heat from his mouth skimmed her cheek before he placing kisses next to her ear.

  "You make me insane." Hoseok hikes her leg, wrapping it around his hip, "you make me go crazy."

Other hand grasps onto his length, guiding himself to her warmth letting her feel him.

  "So fucking crazy."

Then, he watches her open her mouth and release a groan when he slides in slowly.

   "But you fucking love it."

Zola feels him, all of him as he pulls back out slowly before shoving himself back in. He wasn't wearing protection either so she could feel each and every ridge, her wetness letting him in easily as her own body was almost betraying her mind, although she couldn't really lie to herself. Hoseok is all she wants.

  "Say you love it, baby." He whispers into her ear. "Tell me you love how crazy I get over you."

Zola moans, almost yelping when he curves upwards and hits that spot.

   "I love it." She says, "I love you."

   "Mhm, that's right." Hoseok being a gentleman licks his fingers before bringing them down to rub at her little bud. Twirling them around as he moved his hips at the same time. He truly wanted to go faster, even though he knew he should be taking it slow, Hoseok felt the want of to go fast and fuck her brains out. He groans out of frustration before pulling away once again to toss the girl back onto her stomach. It was like she immediately knew what he wanted when Zola arched her back while shoving her face into the pillow to muffle the following cries.

Hoseok smirks at this before carefully guiding himself deep into her, this angle hitting her special spot perfectly. They both let out a string of moans when he pushed it all the way in.

   "You take my dick so well." He groans deeply, eyes on the back of her head, watching as she couldn't stop herself from looking back at him with a fucked out look. "I bet you missed this dick, huh? Missed being my little pillow princess."

Hoseoks husky sex voice was slowly getting to her as he kept talking to her dirtily, he was in his zone and she help but to cry out when Hoseok slammed into her making her headboard harshly hit the wall.

   "Fuck, i definitely should give you another baby." Sweat started to roll down his face, Zola could only watch in a daze, not entirely focused on his words. "Fill you up and get you pregnant again. Fuck!"

   "Cum in me daddy."

Zola moaned those words so low you would've missed it but Hoseok was on one tonight and it was like he never missed a thing so he almost came as soon as she said it. Hands gripped her ass tightly as a began to slam into her lower body faster, at this point Hoseok didn't care if her friend could hear them. Maybe it's time someone knew that Zola was finally getting what she needed.

   "Fuck! Say it again, baby." Hoseok leans his head back as he closes his eyes, bottom lip being bitten.

    "Please daddy, cum inside me." Zola only continues, "I need it so bad, been waiting for you. Only you."

And then Hoseok came. Hard.

   "Fuuuuuck." He breathes in and out, pushing in his hips making sure she got every drop inside of her before pulling away.

   "You make me crazy girl."

•••••••

I don't write smut when I'm sad. But I forced myself to:)

Sorry this smut sucked so bad. I legit almost had a breakdown bc i felt this was shit but I'm just.... eh

This IS a mafia book so of course HOSEOK WILL DO SOME CRAZY SHIT.
While reading this was probably YOUR reaction.... @ namjoon 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 10.3K 29
{ Book 1 of the 'YDSM' trilogy.} "Wᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ-" "Sʜʜʜ...ʙᴀʙʏ-ɢɪʀʟ! Wᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴏᴘ" »»----- ♔ -----«« YN, a 22 year old woman...
29.3K 1K 15
𝘙𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘵.
47.6K 662 24
This one's for my melanin girlies, There are a lot more to come, but I'm starting off slow. Enjoy❤️
566K 19K 99
ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴇɴᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴘᴀʀᴛ вooĸ one: нoѕeoĸ'ѕ ѕecreт cнιld (c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶d̶ ) вooĸ тwo: υѕ agaιnѕт тнe wor...