fuck soulmates | ironstrange

By sspaghettioss

Anthony Edward Stark. His whole life, until dearest father had passed, Tony was told he was a nuisance by sai... More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
x (10)
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx (20)
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx (30)
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
V1
V2

ix

1.7K 55 47
By sspaghettioss

Hearing Aid Prankster

Narrator POV

At 6:15 in the morning, Tony Stark woke up from next to Natasha. They fell asleep after the 6th episode in the Russian show. But Tony rarely got any sleep so this was good for him.

Then the big wave of problems hit him.

Well he still had some time before the meeting was starting, so why not just do whatever in the meantime?

He got up from the comfy mess of blankets and pillows. Pushing Natasha just a little bit in the process. She shifted her position so that it was more comfortable.

Tony rubbed his eyes and ruffled his hair a little, then he stretched and headed to the coffee machine. Cause he really needed it then, there, and now.

He heated up some water and the coffee stuff and poured them into the pot. (I don't really drink coffee so I don't know the steps blame me.)

He just leaned on the counter for support because he was not fully in the real world yet. Still tired. His head drooping down low.

Then the startling sound announcing that the coffee was done came from the machine. His head snapped up and it really woke Tony up. What a jump scare.

Losing balance after pushing off the counter, Tony grabbed his cup and poured a cup of coffee in. Adding a little bit of sugar into the cup too.

Taking a sip, he sighed at how refreshed he was after he drunk from the cup.

Mmm.. the world has finally had something good to offer. He thought.

After 1 cup, and 4 gulps, he cherished the last of the delicious coffee. Yummy.

Not bothering to wash his cup, he places it down in the sink and leaves the room, right after Natasha wakes up. She was very confused as how she got here but then all the memories hit her like a bullet. She flopped back down in the couch hoping to get a bit more sleep.

But then all the other Avengers woke up and stumbled into the common room. So she couldn't get anymore sleep. Dammit.

——

It was 7:14 now. Tony had to be at the meeting at 10:30. He had about 3 hours to spare. Plenty of time.

He went down to the workshop to greet good morning to Dum-E, U, and Butterfingers. The three bundles of joy that everyone needs. Oh and Jarvis. Can't forget the one that's keeping Tony alive, amirite?

Happy little beeps and whirrs came from Dum-E and Butterfingers greeting their father morning. U just waved with his one claw.

"Mornin' J" Tony greeted.

Good morning Sir. How was your rest? It is currently 72 degrees Fahrenheit with the sun shining bright. Rain is expected to be occurring at 10:45 p.m.

"It was fairly well. Anyway, what do we have on the to-do list? New weapon upgrades? Technology? Any paper work?"

As an answer to his question, the big, clear, arc reactor blue screen appeared before him. It was a beautiful sight to look at, just without all the words.

"Hmm" Tony said as he swiped through the things that still haven't been done. There were only a few honestly, he could probably get them all done in 2 hours and 25 minutes.

But he didn't want to. Instead he tapped on a file that read, "Pranks to pull." Fun right?

A smile appeared on his lips in a matter of seconds. He read through some of them. Until one particularly caught his eye. "Clint's new hearing aids."

Oh this'll be fun.

——

After 2 and a half hours, Clint's "new" hearing aids were finally finished. Oh they were wonderful. It had better hearing and it could blend in with any color. So when someone would put it on, it would just look like their normal ear. But there was a twist to it.

Tony grinned. He just couldn't wait to give these bad boys to Clint.

Quickly, he rushed up the stairs and hopped into the elevator. He looked up to the ceiling.

"Send me to wherever Clint is J." He said and looked forward again.

Katniss is in the gym, would you like to proceed? Jarvis answered.

"Yeah yeah let's go." Tony replied.

Down and down they went till the elevator chimed and the doors opened meaning they arrived at the gym.

Tony stepped out and the first thing that came to his mind was sweat. The horrible smell of sweat. He gaged into his elbow and waved his hand around his face hoping to fan out the horrendous smell. No luck on that. Whatever there was still a mission to finish: Give Clint new hearing aids.

Tony snickered inside his head. He couldn't wait to see Clint's reaction.

He walked forward and saw that Clint was there, no duh, but Natasha was also there. She must've woken up.

The two spies' eyes look toward him and they all met each other's gaze.

"Hey Tony." Natasha said as a motion to start a conversation. They both had sweat dripping off their face, though more Clint than Nat.

Returning the greeting, Tony waved at them both. "Just had something to give to Clint here." He walked toward Clint with the hearing aids clutched in his hand.

"Hmm? Oh! New hearing aids? Thanks man!" Clint grinned from ear to ear. He quickly took the new hearing aids into his hand which placed them on his ears. They worked fine and he swore he could almost hear the birds and leaves chirping and rustling outside.

Clint looked around hoping to hear more sounds from the inside to out. "Oh man these are awesome! You really outdid yourself this time Tony." He looked toward Tony and smiled showing all his teeth.

"It's no big deal really." Tony said trying to keep a straight face.

Clint touched his new hearing aids almost forgetting they were there. But that was enough to trigger something. Almost instantly, "Elmo's World" and the Barney theme song came roaring through his hearing aids. It came from his hearing aids but could be heard throughout the floors above and below them and the whole floor they were on. It was like the max volume on your phones or other devices x25. It was all complete ear-rape.
The best and worst sound to be heard.

Everyone immediately put their hands over their ears and put as much pressure to close off the sound but it was no use. It could still be heard miles away. There was so getting out of it.

Meanwhile——————————————>

It was Friday, also the day were Peter would come and visit. He would be at school but there was no school because of an "incident" caused by three pranksters in the school. So he had a day off and why not go visit Mr.Stark right? Right?

Weirdly enough Peter decided to go early in the morning. Also the time where Tony was performing his little scandal.

The moment he arrived in the common room, the best type of music came flooding through his ears. But it wasn't that peaceful because he had better hearing than the average human being.

He quickly snatched out his phone while still trying to shield his ears from the too-loud-of-a-sound. He quickly pressed record to cherish this beautiful moment. God bless and Satan kill his ears.

<–—————–Back to the situation at hand

It was still going on. There was no stopping it and it had been 2 minutes. Tony was laughing his ass off while everyone was still trying to survive the massive earthquake caused by children's songs.

Sadly 30 seconds later it slowly faded away. It was fun while it lasted.

Tony was currently on the floor having a heart attack while still laughing. He could hardly breathe.

While Clint had already taken the hearing aids off and was staring at him will a look of vengeance. Natasha was also staring at him like he was a crazy person but turning her head to look away chuckling one in a while.

The elevator ding and little Spider-Boy came stumbling out of the elevator. Also laughing and he almost tripped.

"Mr–" He couldn't finish his sentence because it was interrupted by an attack of giggles.

"Mr– Mr.Stark!" Another swarm of giggles.
"That was hilarious! I even got it in video!"

Peter suddenly stopped laughing. "Oh I'm laughing so much my stomachs hurts." He clutched his stomach and curled up next to Tony. Who was by the way still laughing. Pouting because he couldn't embrace the fun laughter anymore.

"Jarvis please tell me you got that on tape. That moment has to be cherished!" Tony said in between laughs.

He slowly stopped laughing and wiped away the tears that came from laughing so hard.

I have taken pictures and recordings Sir. Would you like to save them to file 'something stupid'?

"Hah, ...yeah yeah you do that." Tony looked up and was met with a bunch of angry stares.
At a point in time Steve, Pepper, Nick Fury, Rhodey, and the two spies were looking down at him with angry faces. While Tony was still rubbing his left eye with his hand and his right eye looked up at all of them so innocently you wouldn't be able to even tell he did something stupid.

"Oh Tony." Pepper said shaking her head disapprovingly.

"What? It was funny! You can't say that wasn't funny!" He threw his arms up in the air then folding them back down at his chest.

"There is a mess downstairs Stark. Employees dropped their papers and coffees, running out of the building with their ears covered." Steve scolded.

"Well maybe they shouldn't have dropped them then there wouldn't be a mess." Tony said. Oh and he's still in his pajamas by the way.

"Uh Mr.Stark, I think we're in trouble." Peter whispered to his mentor, or should I say father figure?

"Indeed you are." Nick Fury said as he walked a step closer glaring through his squinty eye.

"Indeed you are"

This is the longest chapter I've written!!Let's just say I got too excited haha. Hope you enjoyed either way. Oh and Tony missed his meeting because it was canceled due to the incident and the meeting was rescheduled because usually Pepper would fill in for him but she had other things to do like run his company.
Word count: 1747

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 5.5K 26
Marvel and DC crossovers Soulmate book. ------- Sorry, still fricken suck at this part. ------- Please read notes. WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ⚠️ nsfw ⚠️ depres...
26.1K 927 27
Toni is left broken after what happened in civil war. But like a pheonix, she rose again, crossing the limits of skies once again. With the previous...
10.7K 123 73
One kind of love story that would blow your mind apart! Why is it that two people meet when they are no longer free? Why is fate cruel sometimes when...
138K 3.8K 49
(Y/N) (L/N), a normal girl who's life is just 'normal' might say. She's been living in a world of intertwined souls. A world where souls are the rea...