The Heroine of Hope (Dragon B...

By DragonBallJ

What happened if character from Dragon Ball Dimension meet with Boku no Hero Academia. Read to find out. (A s... More

Introduction
Bio
Love Interest
Prologue
First Day on a New World
Entrance Exam? Fidelia goes to U.A.?
Quirk Assessment Test
All Might vs Fidelia?!
Choosing a Class Rep and the Attack of USJ
USJ Incident Chapter 1
USJ Incident Chapter 2
Another Field Trip to USJ? Class 1-A Overcome their fears
Prepare for the Sports Festival
Sports Festival Chapter 1
Sports Festival Chapter 2
The end of Sports Festival? Who's winning?
The Emperor is Back?! Show everyone the power of a serious Saiyan!
Hero names
Interships and Hosu Incident
Aftermath of the Internship
The origin of One for All
Prepare for Final Exam
Gear Up for Final Exam. Show them the power of Ki Team
A confession? Fidelia's Final Exam Begin
An awkward day
Swimming Pool Training?
A/n
Summer Training Camp Chapter 1
Summer Training Camp Chapter 2
Summer Training Camp Chapter 3
Rescue Bakugo Chapter 1
Save Bakugo Chapter 2
Mask man identity and permission to stay at the dorms
New Life in U.A. Dorm?
Practicing Ultimate Moves
A sleepover? What is Saiyans? Heroes meet the warrior race
Provisional License Chapter 1
Hero exercise with Isami High School
Special and A/n

Encounter?! Shigaraki's True Identity Revealed!

286 8 1
By DragonBallJ

Warning this chapter contains a bit of spoiler
~~~3'rd Person POV~~~

Ashido start to water with tears "Everyone... I'm looking forward... to hearing your stories... about training camp" "W-We don't know for sure yet! There might be a last minute twist!" Sero put his hands on Midoriya's shoulder "Stop Midoriya. If you say it out loud, it'll probably jinx it"

Kaminari say furious at Midoriya "If we failed the exams, then we'd have to skip training camp and be in summer school hell. And since we didn't pass the practical exam" he turned around then poke both of Midoriya's eyes "If you guys still don't get it, then you're dumber than monkeys!"

Sero say "Calm down. I don't know either. Our team passed thanks to Mineta, but I was just sleeping the whole time. Anyway, since we don't know how they're scoring it" Kaminari protest "If you feel bad for us, then I dunno, just being me back lots of stuff!" Suddenly Aizawa open the door at the same time as the bell rang while saying "Once the bell rings, get in your seats" immediately everyone went to sit down in silence.

Aizawa walk to the front of the class "Morning. Unfortunately, there are those who didn't pass the final exams. Accordingly, for the training camp in the woods..." the failure students slumped their body on the table Oh no!

While Fidelia and Ginji speak Here it comes he smile widely "Everyone's going!" Failure students immediately smile in pure joy A last minute twist! Ginji and Fidelia shout at the same time KNEW IT!!!

Kirishima smile while tears flowing down his face "We can go too?! Really?!" Aizawa inform "Yeah. Some failed but no one failed the written exam. In the practical exam, Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Sato, and Sero failed" "I knew it... Just because my team passed didn't mean I scored high enough not to fail" add Sero while face palming.

Aizawa explain "For this time's exam, we on the villain side made sure to leave a way for the students to win while watching to see how you all would take on the task at hand. If we hadn't, most of you would've gotten stuck before you started" Ojiro ask "So when you said you were really out to crush us" Aizawa nod "That was to make you feel cornered" 😸I don't think that's the case for us though

"In the first place, the training camp in the woods is one to increase strength. So those who failed need it the most. They have to get stronger" he smile "It was a rational falsehood" Rational Falsehood?! The failure students started cheering "Yay! Yay!" Lida started to shake "I was tricked again! As expected of U.A." Suddenly he stand up while raising his hand "However, since you lied to us twice, our faith in you will waver!"

Uraraka comment while looking happily "You're being a wet blanket, Lida-kun" Aizawa look at Lida "That's true. I'll consider that. But I wasn't lying about everything" then he glare at the students that failed "Failure is failure. We have prepared a separate time for extra lessons for you all" then they look like a zombie "Frankly, it'll be tougher than the extra lessons you'd get if you stayed at school"

Ojiro smile "Well, in any case, I'm glad we can all go together" "A week of training camp, huh?" asked Fidelia while she turn her head towards Ginji Sounds exciting right Ginji Sure it is I just hope that there's no trouble You'll jinx it Ginji Lida nod at her question while looking at small handbook "We'll have to bring a lot with us" "I don't have a bathing suit or anything. I'll have to buy a bunch of stuff" add Kaminari sadly.

Hagakure suggests "Oh, then since we're off tomorrow, and we just finished our exams,  why don't we go shopping together?!" Kaminari smile "Oh, good idea! Wouldn't that be the first time we all hung out together?" Kirishima shout "Hey Bakugo you come too!" "Like I'd do something so irritating" Midoriya walk to Shoto "Will you come, too Todoroki?" "I go visit my mom of our days off" Mineta comment "You guys are such a party pooper! Get a clue, you clueless guys!"

Ashido shout excitedly "With the most stores in the prefecture, the newest and coolest, most advanced Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall!" Tokoyami see Midoriya who started muttering while looking at all the stores "You're scaring the children. Stop that" suddenly someone shout "Oh, aren't those U.A. students?!"

Then people started cheering "First years?! I saw them on tv!" "Sports Festival Yay!" Uraraka look at them "Oh, there are still people who remember that" then Kirishima suggests "Everyone has different things they want to do, so why don't we decide on a time to meet back up? Let's meet back here at 3 o'clock!" "Okay!" everyone started looking for everything that they need leaving Midoriya, Uraraka and Fidelia alone.

~~~Fidelia's POV~~~
I hear Midoriya comment "Everyone's really fast" "Yeah" "What about you Uraraka-san?" She look at him "Fidelia and me want to get some heavier wrist weights" "I need bug spray" suddenly she started blushing and run away from us "Bug spray!" Midoriya point at himself "I'm a bug?!" Poor Broccoli Boy! I chuckle out a response.

Suddenly I hear Ginji say seriously Child I look at him The Leader of the League of Villains is here I look at Midoriya "Izu-kun you go on ahead I'll catch up" he look in confusion at me while I smile "I'm waiting for someone" Could it... her boyfriend! Suddenly he blush hard and start stuttering "I-I-I'll be at the weighted clothing store!" Then he run away while blushing 😸Poor Otaku Cinnamon bun

Suddenly I feel Tomura dropped his arm on my shoulder "Aren't you the number one at the Sports Festival right?" I merely nod "What do you need... Shigaraki Tomura?" "Ho?" I feel he put 4 of his fingers on my neck "Why don't we have some talk 'Son Fidelia'" I look at him "If you resist... well you know what would happen to you, don't you?"

(A/n: Change Izuku to Fidelia also she's a lot taller and almost the same tall as Tomura which is 175 cm)

I decided to tease him "I don't quite know" "Trying to play dumb?" "If you use your Quirk, heroes would come here and capture you, you know?" He smile "Sure they could but before they did... I'll kill some of this people here" I suggest we play along Child, I wanna know who he is I nod while looking to Ginji I also wanna know how he turned into villain in the first place "Why don't we go take a sit first?" He started laughing "Sure, let's find some sit" we went to sit down.

I ask "Alright what is it you wanna talk about?" "Who are you? How did you have Fidelia's face?" "I'm Fidelia" he shout "Liar!" It's the truth" "Liar! Liar! Liar! Liar! Liar! You're not Fidelia! You're not her! You can't be her!" I went to look at his face then see the same boy that I saved from the past in the alleyway "Tenko... -kun?"

Tenko?! 🙀Shimura Tenko?! 🙀🙀The boy in the alleyway that you saved back then?! What the hell?! "What happened to you Tenko-kun?" He growl "That's not my name anymore" then I hear he mumbled "Once you save me, I feel very relieved, no one ever done that to me. No one ever bother looking at me. And I was so glad that you did but... once we're out of the alley your gone! You left me! You left me all alone!" He smile widely "Then I met Sensei"

His wide smile came out as a creepy smile he looks almost the same Aizawa while I hear Ginji comment Don't they know how to smile normally? And then I see Ginji put his finger under his chin Anyway who is this Sensei he keep talking about?

I feel he tightened his grip "Fidelia once saved my live. So she should be at least the same age as me right now. Not a little girl... So I'll ask again... Who are you?" 🙀Whua... 😺How are you going to explain this to him Child? I was about to answer him but then I hear someone called my name "Fidelia-chan?"

I look up to see Uraraka look at us well more like she look at Tenko who's hand on my neck then her face went pale That man is 😱🙀Why did bubbly girl/Ochaco-chan have to appear here?! I hear she ask dryly while looking at us "Your... friend?" Then I see Tenko glance at her "L-L-Let her go"

I see Uraraka tremble while walking slowly towards us "It's okay Ochaco-chan, I'm" I see Tenko about to stand and attack her but then I whisper with a little bit of venom in my voice "If you hurt her Tenko-kun, I swear I'll" suddenly I hear Otaku shouting "SMASH!!" While I see the punch was close to my face but then I see Tenko dodge and see a portal open below him.

I see he smile widely at me "We'll meet again Fidelia-chan~" 😾I hope we didn't! 😾😾Stay away from her! Otaku ask with concern visible in his voice "You okay Fidelia-chan?" I merely nod while she sigh in relief but then I see Uraraka's legs give out but Otaku dash towards her then grab her and steady her body "You okay Uraraka-san?"

She merely smile then steady herself and they contact the heroes soon the mall was closed and I was being investigated about my encounter with Tenko. I told them how I met him except leaving the fact that I met him in the past and he's real identity.

It's already night once they done interrogating me, I went outside then I see Otaku and All Might talking at the front of the police station. I feel Otaku and AM's Ki signature together then I see they notices me "Fidelia Shoujo are you okay?"

What can't you see it by yourself 'Small Might'. 😾Are you blind or something 'Small Might'?! 😓Ginji please stop I merely nod "Sorry I wasn't there when you needed help" "It's nothing All Might" "Fidelia!" I turned around to see Inko who started running towards me while sniffing "Thank goodness you're okay!"

I see she somewhat loose her footing but I catch her then she hug me tightly "I don't know what I'll do if you get hurt!" I managed to choke the words out "I'm... okay... Inko-san. But... please... need... O2" I feel she release a little of her grip and look at me "When they told me you encounter with the Leader of League of Villains. My heart feels about to burst out of my body"

I rub her back "It's okay Inko-san" 😺She's a good Mother 😃I agree "You're not hurt are you?!" then she started looking at my body I shake my head then I hear All Might clear his throat then I hear the head of the police Tsukauchi say "Sanza send them back home" I see an officer with a cat head salute.

Sanza lead Otaku, Inko and me to a car, I hear Ginji comments It's really a cat! What did you just notice that now Ginji? I went inside then hear Ginji sniffing Yup he's definitely a Cat! 😒You don't have to sniff him you know What?! I'm just making sure I roll my eyes at his odd behavior.

~~~All Might's POV~~~
I was grading the papers when all of a sudden •A phone call is here! A phone call is here!• I pick it up "Tsukauchi-kun? Hello?" •All Might I need you to come to the police station• He sounds serious "Why?" •It's about Fidelia... she meets with the League of Villains• "Fidelia Shoujo?!" I feel everyone's eyes on me "Understood"

Nemuri ask "What's wrong All Might?" "I just got a call from Tsukauchi that the Leader of the League of Villains made contact with Fidelia Shoujo" everyone immediately stand up "NANI?!" "What do you mean by that?!" "I do not know the details that's why I'm going there" "All Might"

I look towards Aizawa with a very concern expression That's right Aizawa is I speak "I will tell everything to all of you" they nod and I drive towards the police station. About 10 minutes or so I arrive at the police station then I see Young Midoriya standing alone outside.

I greet him "Midoriya Shounen" He look shock to see me "All Might?" "What are you doing here?" "Well I got a call from Tsukauchi that Young Fidelia meet with the League of Villains" He nod then tighten his fist "I saw the blue hair man named Shigaraki Tomura at the USJ putting his hand on her neck. I feel my heart about to burst... I picture her whole body decayed like back at the USJ with Asui-san"

I was about to tell him 'that it's okay' but I see Fidelia went outside the police station "Young Fidelia are you okay?" She merely nod "Sorry I wasn't there when you needed help" "It's nothing All Might" we hear someone shout worried "Fidelia!" We turned around to see Young Midoriya's Mother started running towards Fidelia while sniffing "Thank goodness you're okay!"

I see she somewhat loose her footing but Fidelia catch her then she hug her tightly "I don't know what I'll do if your hurt!" I see she managed to choke the words out "I'm... okay... Inko-san" I see her face turn blue "But... please... need.. O2" I hear Midoriya Shounen say worriedly "Mom you're suffocating her"

I see she release her then look at her "When they told me you encounter with the Leader of League of Villains. My heart feels about to burst out of my body" Fidelia rub her back "It's okay Inko-san" then she started touching her body "You're not hurt are you?!" Fidelia shake her head.

I see Midoriya's mom keep on crying while Fidelia Shoujo keep on rubbing her back trying to calm her down so I decided to clear my throat when all of a sudden I hear Tsukauchi say "Sanza send them back home" Sanza salute then lead them to a police car. After they're gone I hear Tsukauchi say "League of Villains went in contact with her"

I look at him "She told us that she once met the Tomura before going to U.A." "Really?!" He nod "She said that she encounter him when he was being overwhelmed by a very bulky villain. And that villain wants to kill him but she defeat him first" "So what happened next?" "She said that tomura wanted to have a chat with her but was interrupted by one of the students called Uraraka walking to them and then Midoriya punch him to let her out of his grasp"

Shigaraki Tomura... What did the Leader of the League of Villains want with her? "All Might" "Yes?" "Worried about her?" "I really do worried" Wait! What the hell Toshinori?! "Well, I'm worried for her since she is my student" That's right a student! Nothing else!

~~~Tsukauchi's POV~~~
I see Toshinori look a bit flustered so I decided to tease him "That's not what I see it" "What do you" I smile teasingly "You like her don't you?" I see he spurt blood "You do like her!" I see he coughed trying to change the subject "Tsukauchi can you tell me the details" I nod "Well she said that she knew him because she once save Tomura from strong villains but she didn't know that he was a villain at that moment and then she went home"

~~~All Might's POV~~~
I see Tsukauchi smile teasingly at me so I decided to change the subject and thankful that he didn't press on the subject about liking Fidelia Shoujo and then once he explain the details I nod in understanding because I know Fidelia soft heart Well Fidelia Shoujo have quite a soft heart so that's not surprising when she saved him

Tsukauchi begin talking again "Once she joins U.A. Tomura recognize her from the sports festival and decided to confront her in the mall but before they manage to talk one of the students name Uraraka Ochaco saw Tomura grab ahold of her neck and decided to intervene and then Midoriya Izuku came and save her and then they went to call the police"

I remember Midoriya Shounen's mom reaction "She must have been traumatized by it" "No" "Huh?" "When she was telling the story about Tomura grab her neck I saw her eyes didn't show any scared nor fear expression, instead her face was showing a sad and sympathy expression towards him" I nod then smile towards my friend "Thank you for the details Tsukauchi" "No problem Toshinori" when I went back to U.A. I see that the only teacher left is Aizawa.

~~~Aizawa's POV~~~
Once All Might got the call regarding about Fidelia my mind and heart immediately speed up so I speak without thinking "All Might" He look at me but then a sad expression shown for a few seconds but he nod while saying that he'll explain everything later.

I see he drove away so I went to grade my classroom papers until he get back but then I see the staffs went home one by one until I'm the only person left in teachers lounge and I see that it's already 8 P.M. I scratch my head in frustration What's taking him so long?! I hear the door open to see Toshinori while he say "Aizawa-kun you're still here?" "Tell me what happened" he nod and tell every details.

I was surprised to hear that Fidelia once encounter with Shiragaki Tomura before she went to U.A. But then remember that she defeat powerful villains just to help him making me frown because she use her Quirk in public and she never told me about this

Wait! What?! Why must she told you that Shota?! You're not her dad or uncle or anyone important to her nor anyone related to her! "Aizawa-kun" "Yes?" "It's already late" I nod and we went to say goodbye and our separate ways and I went to take a quick shower and plopped on my bed falling asleep almost instantly.

~~~Fidelia's POV~~~
After the whole talking with Tenko I went straight to bath then plopped on my bed but then seconds later I hear someone knock on the door "Fidelia-chan are you still awake?" I open the door to see that Otaku was holding a futon and some pillows with a wide smile on his face "What's wrong Otaku?" "I thought that you probably afraid of what just happened so I came here to sleep with you tonight"

😸This sweet cinnamon bun I open the door for him then he went to lie the futon and pillows down and we say goodnight to each other. After a few minutes I hear he keeps on turning in the ground trying to fall asleep and then he finally speak "Actually Fidelia-chan"

I hum and I hear he say with sad voice "At the mall when I see that Shigaraki got a hold of your neck I suddenly remember what happened to Mr. Aizawa and that I'm afraid that he might turn you to dust. I know that I had to help you and so my body acted on its own. But even then I couldn't even land a hit on him!" Not your fault cinnamon bun boy "Fidelia-chan?"

I feel my bed move slightly while a shadow loomed over my closed eyes "She's asleep. You're amazing Fidelia-chan you didn't feel scared when that happened" Well compared to what we've experience this is quite nothing right Child? I nod while I feel that Otaku was still a bit shocked about the event so I decided to use a bit of my Ki to calm him down and soon I hear small snores from him and soon I follow him go to the dream world.

Words: 3400
Hope you guys enjoy it. Please give me some R&R. See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 772 18
Raised in a warm environment to two heroes, (Y/N) flourished amidst the warm cocoon of their love. The path to becoming a hero seemed like a natural...
2.4K 13 22
a fanfiction... anime imagines, and made-up scenarios. the what ifs of boku no hero academia on my point of view. disclaimer: i do not own my hero ac...
2.5K 176 32
THINGS TOOK A STRANGE TURN IN THE DRAGON BALL MULTIVERSE AFTER ANDROID SEVENTEEN'S WISH, WILL GOKU AND VEGETA BE ABLE TO OVERCOME EVERY ENCOUNTER OR...
10.4K 600 19
Its been years since Frieza's attacks and the battle's existence seemed to pale in comparison to all the other foes that the Z warriors fought there...