The Heroine of Hope (Dragon B...

By DragonBallJ

What happened if character from Dragon Ball Dimension meet with Boku no Hero Academia. Read to find out. (A s... More

Introduction
Bio
Love Interest
Prologue
First Day on a New World
Entrance Exam? Fidelia goes to U.A.?
Quirk Assessment Test
All Might vs Fidelia?!
Choosing a Class Rep and the Attack of USJ
USJ Incident Chapter 1
USJ Incident Chapter 2
Another Field Trip to USJ? Class 1-A Overcome their fears
Prepare for the Sports Festival
Sports Festival Chapter 1
Sports Festival Chapter 2
The end of Sports Festival? Who's winning?
The Emperor is Back?! Show everyone the power of a serious Saiyan!
Hero names
Interships and Hosu Incident
Aftermath of the Internship
The origin of One for All
Gear Up for Final Exam. Show them the power of Ki Team
A confession? Fidelia's Final Exam Begin
An awkward day
Encounter?! Shigaraki's True Identity Revealed!
Swimming Pool Training?
A/n
Summer Training Camp Chapter 1
Summer Training Camp Chapter 2
Summer Training Camp Chapter 3
Rescue Bakugo Chapter 1
Save Bakugo Chapter 2
Mask man identity and permission to stay at the dorms
New Life in U.A. Dorm?
Practicing Ultimate Moves
A sleepover? What is Saiyans? Heroes meet the warrior race
Provisional License Chapter 1
Hero exercise with Isami High School
Special and A/n

Prepare for Final Exam

272 5 0
By DragonBallJ

~~~3'rd Person POV~~~
"Okay, that's it for class" said Aizawa while arrange the papers "There's only one week left until the final exams. You all are studying properly, right? I'm sure you already know, but it won't just be written exam. There's also practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all" then he went out of the classroom.

Midterm exam: 1: Momo; 2: Lida; 3: Bakugo; 4: Midoriya; 5: Fidelia; 6: Todoroki; 7: Asui; 8: Jiro; 9: Ojiro; 10: Mineta: 11: Shoji; 12: Koda; 13: Sato; 14: Uraraka; 15: Tokoyami; 16: Kirishima; 17: Hagakure; 18: Sero; 19: Aoyama; 20: Ashido; 21: Kaminari

Kaminari and Ashido shout in frustration at the same time "I haven't studied at all!" Ashido laugh while Kaminari grab his head "With the Sports Festival and Internship, I didn't study at all!" Tokoyami nod "It's true that we had one event after another, but" Sato comment "For the midterms, we'd just started school so we still kind of remembered it. But with the all the events that happened, the finals will be different"

Midoriya smile widely "Ashido-san, Kaminari-kun! L-Let's do our best! We all want o go to the training camp together, right?" Everyone look at the Hosu people to see that they were practically shining. Lida raise his hand like a robot "Yes! As class rep, I also have high hopes that you'll all be moved to action!" "It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class" add Todoroki while Fidelia merely nod.

Kaminari put his hand on his chest while saying "Be careful with your words!" "You two, I may be able to be of assistance with the class lectures" they shout in happiness "Yao-Momo!" She look down "I can't help at all with the practical, though" then Jiro, Ojiro and Sero walk to Momo then asked if they could too.

Momo eyes start to shine "Everyone!" then she stand excitedly from her seat "Yes, of course!" Everyone shout "Yes!" Momo say excitedly "Then let us hold a study session at my residence this weekend!" Ashido jumped excitedly "Seriously? I can't wait to see your house!" Momo smile widely while speaking to herself.

Midoriya ask "Seriously, what'll we have to do for the practical exam?" Hagakure say "It'll be a comprehensive test of everything from first semester" "That's all Aizawa-Sensei would tell us, Kero" Uraraka put her hand under her chin "Everything we did so far" "So combat training and rescue training, and then basic training" add Fidelia. Suddenly someone hit Midoriya's head "Oh, sorry. Your head was so big that I accidentally hit it"

Midoriya rub his head "You're from Class B... Monoma-kun! How dare you" he smile smugly at Midoriya "I heard you guys met the hero killer. Just like the Sports Festival, you guys in Class A just have to have all the attention, huh? But that attention isn't because people have high hopes for you. It's because you keep attracting trouble, right?"

Monoma while wearing the face (just like above) talk "Oh, scary. Someday, the rest of us might also be caught up in the trouble you bring and become victims as well... Like getting cursed by the God of Pestilence! Oh, that's sca" suddenly a girl with orange hair chopped his neck "Monoma, that's not funny. Don't you know what happened to Lida?" Lida shout "Kendo-kun!" she smile "Sorry, Class A. This guy's heart's just kinda, you know" Midoriya look at Monoma 😱His heart!

Kendo smile "You guys were talking earlier about how you don't know what's gonna be on the practical exam for the finals, right? Looks like it'll be combat against robots like in the entrance exam" Midoriya ask shock "What?! Really? How do you know?" She smile nervously "An upperclassman friend of mine told me. It's kind of cheating though" "No it's not cheating" everyone look at Midoriya who started muttering.

Bakugo shout "It doesn't matter if they're people or robots. They're the same if you beat 'em up, right? What are you idiots talking about it being a cinch for?" Kaminari point at Bakugo "Who're you calling an idiot?!" "Shut up! If you need to control your Quirk, then control it! Idiot!" he turned to Midoriya "I don't know if you've figured out how to use your Quirk, a little or what, but you seriously keep rubbing me the wrong way"

Midoriya gulp nervously at KitKat's angry glare "I don't need another half assed result like at the Sports Festival. At the upcoming finals, we'll get individual scores, so we'll see who's better whether you like it or not. I'll beat you with an indisputable difference! I'll kill you Damn Deku!" He look at Shoto and Fidelia "Todoroki! Fidelia! You, too!" There's tensions in the entire class.

Kirishima the first one that talked while rub his head "It's been a while since I've seen Bakugo that intense" "Impatient or hatred?" add Tokoyami poetically. 😾Does he really have to do that? 😄Well, he wouldn't be Bakugo if not True, anyway Child did you sense it? Bakugo has gotten worse than I thought Fidelia smile at Ginji Yeah, Aizawa-Sensei is just outside hear everything

~~~Fidelia's POV~~~
I knock on Otaku's door "Yes?" "Otaku" he open it "What is it Fidelia-chan?" "About the written exam... Do you mind if I learned with you?" "I don't mind" he open his bedroom door "Come in" I nod then see books and training equipment on the bed "You study and training at the same time?"

He nod "There's practical exam too... so I want to make sure no time is waisting" "I could help you with the practical exam" "Really?!" I nod "Although I'm not too good at written exam" "Thanks! So which part are you having trouble with?" I open my notebook "This one" suddenly our phone ring then they see it's a group message

~~~K Team Chat~~~

Ikemen cold-hot Boy: Lida, Midoriya, Fidelia did you think you could help me with something?

Otaku: What is it Todoroki-kun?

Ikemen Robotto Boy: Sure! What is it you need Todoroki-kun?

3✔️If it something I could help, then sure Shoto-kun

Ikemen cold-hot: I was thinking of improving my fighting skills and brain skills. So what do you 3 say if we learn together?

Ikemen Robotto Boy: That's a great idea!

Otaku: Sure, where are we going to study together?

Ikemen cold-hot: Well since my father is not home you guys could come to my house. Even if he does come home ignore him.

Ikemen Robotto Boy: *Hand motion* Todoroki-kun you can't talk like that to your father!

3✔️Sure, we'll be there.

(A/n: ✔️ means they already read it)

I look at Midoriya who already pack everything 🙀Did he just text and prepared everything at the same time? "Ready Otaku?" Midoriya nod then they shout "We're going!" Inko ask "Where are you 2 going?" Midoriya smile widens "We'll study with some friends" Inko bite a napkin while tears fall on her face "Mother?!" "My boy got friends!" Midoriya started to panic while she wipe her tears and smile "Take care!" We nod then went to Todoroki's house.

~~~3'rd Person POV~~~
They see Lida stand outside then he put his hand in a greeting motion "Midoriya-kun! Fidelia-kun" "Lida-kun" then they press the door bell and they were greeted by a girl with white and some red streak hair.

She look at the 3 students "What can I help you?" Midoriya ask shyly "Um... Is Todoroki-kun home?" "Do you mean Shoto?" They nod then she shout "Shoto! There's some people looking at you!" "Coming Sis!" Suddenly Midoriya started introducing their names to her while she smile at them "My name is Fuyumi Todoroki, Thank you for becoming friends with Shoto".

Shoto appears behind Fuyumi "Midoriya, Lida, Fidelia. My room at the second floor the 4 door from the stairs" they nod. After their gone Fuyumi smile at Shoto "Shoto are they your friends?" "Yeah" Fuyumi smile widely "That's new coming from you!"

He merely nod "Also is that the girl that you keep talking about?" He look at her "She's pretty" "Stop that Sis, Fidelia is my best friend, just like Midoriya and Lida" she smile when nudged at him "Sure, sure" he went to his room to see everyone was already focused on studying.

⏩time skip⏩
~~~Fidelia's POV~~~
After our written study, next is training, so Shoto show us to his garden. We see it's an open garden with a clear pond "This where I usually train" I hear Otaku comment "That's Todoroki-kun for you" I started to stretching "Alright let's start shall we" They look at me then do some stretching, about 5 or 10 minutes of stretching. I went to look at them "Try to land an attack on me" they look at each other then look back towards me.

~~~Todoroki's POV~~~
After Fidelia said that we try to land an attack on her but every single time we're about to hit her she suddenly disappeared. We keep doing this for a couple of minutes then I see an opening and went to attacked her so I look around looking for her "Where?" "Over here" we turn around to see Fidelia on the top of the pond standing with one feet on the water while the other in the air suddenly she disappeared again and I feel someone tap my shoulder and I instinctively use my ice Quirk "Todoroki-kun!"

I see it stabbed her body then hear Midoriya and Lida shout scared "Oh my goodness!" "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to shoot my Quirks at you!" I said while touch her face but my hand went trough it "Huh?" I hear Lida shout "Todoroki-kun behind you!" I look behind me to see Fidelia smiling at me then she slap me on the cheek.

~~~3'rd Person POV~~~
After Fidelia slap Todoroki away she see Midoriya run to her One for All... 20%! He punch her but she dodge it then she see Lida run to her and started kicking her but she dodges them "Recipro Burst!" "Whoa!" Lida's kicks start to get faster but she dodge them with ease and then take them down quickly.

Midoriya stand up while whining "That's not fair Fidelia-chan!" "Yeah you didn't even give us some warnings" add Tenya. Fidelia chuckle at the boys who's on the ground "Sorry. But I just wanna know what you guys capable of" Todoroki tilt his head "So?" She nod "You guys are indeed strong" they shout proudly "Well we're heroes! So we have to be strong!" 😃Now I know what I should teach them first 🙀Child is going to be Master... 😸I'm so proud of you Child!

~~~Author's POV~~~
Day one is
😺Author let me do it
😄Sure Ginji

~~~Ginji's POV~~~
Day one Ikemen HC(A/n: Hot and Cold) Boy and Ikemen Robotto Boy can't bring out their Ki. Day two Robotto Boy already bring out his Ki at the size of a football while HC Boy Ki at the size of a volleyball they have different colors, HC is white while Robotto is light blue.

Day three and four Child taught them some basic Martial Arts that could strengthen their use of Ki. Day five Child taught them some of her and her brother technique like Ki Blasts, Riot Javelin, Kamehameha, Afterimage, and Super Strike Skill. Day six they're refining their previous lessons.

~~~Fidelia's POV~~~
It's the last day of Ki training before the Final Exam I hear Otaku ask excitedly "So what are we going to do today Fidelia-chan?" "Today you 3 are going to fight me" they blink once, twice and trice and shout in shocked "Huh? EEEHHHH!?".

Otaku shout "Fighting you?! But you only train the three of us for 6 days!" "There's no way we could beat you Fidelia-kun!" add Tenya while Shoto merely nod. I put my hand on my hip "I wanna see how you 3 use what I taught you before in real battle" they took a fighting stance "This time we're ready!"

I hear Ginji chuckle They even followed your fighting stance I took a fighting stance "Ready?" Without any warning Shoto appears from my left then kick while Tenya kick me from right but I block it with my elbow all of a  sudden I see Otaku below me reeling his fist back and he let out a shout "Smash!" But I block it with my knee.

I see none of them backing down so I decided to flare up my Ki blowing them away from me but then they land perfectly and dash towards me readying their attacks. At the last second I do a backflip and land a few feet away from them. I see they look at me in amazement It's not going to be that easy to beat her I see an incoming punch so I tilt my head to the side barely missing a punch from Shoto.

They begin to send flurry of punches and kicks at me while I dodge, block and collided my fist with their attacks. I feel my body is tingling with excitement so I decided to take it to the next level and went on the offensive now. I went to repeatedly send flurry of punches at them while I see they managed to block some and once I finished I see that I went to give in to the Saiyan's instinct and I see that I wipe them out with my own flurry blows so I told them to take a break I see they nod.

⏩time skip⏩
~~~Midoriya's POV~~~
After our little sparring I see Fidelia-chan told us to take a break while I see that she didn't even break a sweat fighting us. I raise my hand "Fidelia-chan!" She look at me "Fidelia-chan. Who do you think will be fighting against?" Lida started the hand motion "What are you asking Midoriya-kun? Of course it's just robots like the entrance exam"

Fidelia-chan answer "I don't think so" we look at her "Huh?" "What do you mean Fidelia-kun?" "Are you guys really sure 'We'll be fighting with mere robots?'" We look at each other "Who do you think we will be fighting against then?" "Pro heroes" "Huh?" Lida and me shout in shocked "Pro heroes?!" "There's no way we could win against them!"

She put her hand on her hips "Think about it, this is an exam... a final exam... why would the teachers gives us something that's quite easy?" Todoroki nod "Fidelia is right" I nod "Now we just need to specifically know who?" She speak "In my opinion" we look at her then listen to her every words carefully "Tenya-kun will be fighting against either Power Loader or Midnight, All Might against you Otaku, while Aizawa fight against Shoto-kun"

I see Lida raise his hand "May I know the reason why you said that?!" She smile "Simple because it will make you guys at disadvantage" Lida raise his hand again "What does it mean?!" "Think about it carefully. Why would they pair us up with heroes... teachers that we have high advantage against us" "I see" everyone look at me "Present Mic Quirk is voice and if they put him to fight one of us example Shoto he could just the block of huge Ice back at the sports festival and so he'll be at disadvantage"

Lida nod "I see, that means the remaining teachers are" Todoroki continue "Snipe, Ectoplasm, Cementoss, 13" She nod then turn her attention towards me "Otaku, what are they're Quirks?" I say "Mr. Cementoss can summon Cement walls, Mr. Ectoplasm Quirk can create clones, 13 Quirk is Black Hole so 13 can suck anything into 13's Black Hole, Mr. Sniper Quirk is Homing he can sense someone's presence"

I see Fidelia-chan nod then started giving us some advice on how to use the skills and techniques that she just taught us "Shoto-kun you're fire and Ice Quirk is strong but if you were to fight with Aizawa Sensei then you're at disadvantage" Todoroki ask "Why?" "Well he's Quirk is erase right? He'll erase your Quirk and since he's also good at fighting hand to hand combat" Lida shout "That's right!" "It's okay, I'll figure something out" she nod.

I see she look towards Lida "As for Tenya-kun" while I see Lida really put focus his attention on her "Since you use your feet... Engine Quirk... I think you could focus your Ki to make your kicks a lot faster and stronger. But if you're opponent is either Midnight or Power Loader and considering their Quirk, you won't easily get close to them so I suggest a different approach" "Different approach?" She nod.

Todoroki raise his hand and ask bluntly "You mean using Ki waves on them?" I sweat drop at Todoroki's blunt suggestion "But we're just wanna defeat them... not obliterate them Todoroki-kun" "Perhaps" we look at her "Huh?!" Lida shout "Fidelia-kun isn't that dangerous?!" She smile "Remember Ki waves aren't just use to obliterate people" we shout shocked "OBLITERATE?!" "So how should I" But she already speak "And as for you Otaku"

I focus my attention towards her "Hai?!" "I'm gonna be honest" I gulp down hard "Between you and All Might... right now you can't win against him" So direct! "So how could Midoriya-kun win then Fidelia-kun?" "I'm not done yet Tenya-kun. And since he use punches you could overpowered it" "Overpowered it? What do you mean?" But she ignored my questions and already continue talking "But remember if you release too much of your Ki then it'll back fired on you, and you'll be very tired. So choose your moves carefully when using Ki as your own attacks"

~~~Fidelia's POV~~~
After giving them some advice Otaku and I went back to his apartment then we went straight to our bedroom. I went to lie down on the bed I'm just wandering which of those so called pro heroes will be fighting you Child Probably all of them... Ginji nod Considering that none of them could win one on one against you And perhaps some disadvantaged to me Don't worry I'm sure even if they give some disadvantage to you, you would win Child 😊Thanks Ginji.

Words: 3100
Please give me some R&R. See you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 285 31
basically some guy dies and gets reincarnated in a new world neither the MHA or DB series' belong to me it's only this story cover or whatever it's c...
100K 1.9K 6
[ 𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦! 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗔 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 , 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 ] ❝...
844K 25.8K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...