touch (bucky barns x reader)

By bucky_parker_rodgers

Ex hydra assassin turned avenger. Powers of unthinkable proportion. You. HIGHEST RANKING: #1 IN BUCKYBARNS #... More

the rescue
pain
free falling
energy.
scream
smile
combat
touch
wake up.
pancakes and chicken
wakanda
tests
fresh air.
help.
sleep.
goodbyes
call
target confirmed
IMPORTANT A/N
good vibrations
the good fight.
well shit
the good fight pt. 2
control
recovery.
who?
quick question a/n
fire
water
earth
air
telikanisis.
flight.
oh shit
oh shit pt.2
go faster
home again
fuck this.
work
goodbye.
where did you go
not with out you
connected
publicity
come back to me.
connect
holy shit
taken.
assemble.
a/n
what did they do to you.
ouch
reunion
Peter parker
City lights
city lights pt.2
I got tagged( not a chapter)
city lights pt.3
city lights pt.4
city lights pt.5
separation
we find the defendant
quick question a/n
doll
a/n saying goodbye.
home
an important update a/n
another update a/n
home pt2
edge
space?
...
.....
A/N

avengers

11.4K 279 426
By bucky_parker_rodgers

Your eyes open at the sound of the door opening. Well, more like eye, because your left eye is swollen shut and bruised from being punched.

Your hair is yanked, yet again.

"Hello pet. Feeling awefull I hope."

You stay silent, your throat still in pain from being tazzed.

Who ever the asshat is laughs.

" Oh what I would give to see your boyfriend's face at the sight of you"

Your face twist into a scowel.

You bring your right foot up and kick directly back as fast and hard as your body will allow.

The entire time you been Heald captive, it's been nothing but non stop pain. You've gotten  probably 3 hours of sleep. And you have several cuts, bruises, and burns scattered all over your body. Your shirt has been completely riped off leaving you in a pair of sleep sorts that you borrowed from Wanda and a sports bra. And it's a miracle that your necklace is still on and unscathed.

But even with all the pain, you've shead no tears, and you've stayed silent.

He grunts in pain as your foot hits it's intended target.

You smirk.

He walks to the door

" GET IN HERE."

After a few seconds someone else walks in.

" Make.her.scream."

You hear him leave and close the door, and then the big guy walks into your field of vision.

He punches your face, splitting your lip in a new place. Even if you could talk you probably would sound weird because of how swollen and bruised your face is. 

Your to weak to use your powers, and this guy is always covered. so even if you could, the chances of you making skin to skin contact were slim.

You see him reach for something In the underside of the cart.

When he turns around to face you a flogger is in his hand.

He walks behind you.

You brace yourself for the impact of the whip against your back.

A searing pain spreads through your back. You grit your teeth and close your eyes.

You think of Peter.

May.

Tony.

Wanda.

Peitro.

Nat.

Clint.

Sam.

Vis.

Tchalla.

Shuri.

Rohde.

Bruce.

Steve.

Bucky.

Lash after lash hits your back.

It goes on for what seems like hours. You can feel the heat radiating off of your back. blood runs down your back, soaking your already blood stained shorts. The taste of old copper fills your mouth.

You spit the blood out of your mouth. Grimacing at the taste.

After a while, the time in between lashes gets longer and the big dude starts grunting with effort, caussing you to smirk.

You turn your head slightly and use your voice for the first time in who knows how long.

You" you can take a break if you need to."

Silently he walks to the cart and throws the whip down, and replaces it with a knife. In one swift motion he walks up to you and stabbs your leg.

You let out a small Yelp of pain.

He smirks.

Him" I wonder if your little brother could Handel this much pain."

Your eyes snap up to meet his.

You" if you as so much move a hair on his head. I will personally make your life a living night terror."

Him" I'd like to see you fucking try."

You smirk.

You" I think you forgot."

You move your head forward.

You" I can read minds. Every thought, every memory. Everything you know. I know."

His face contorts in anger. He reaches forward and twist the knife that's still in your leg slowly.

At this, you scream.

Bucky's p.o.v.

Three days. In three days, between the two groups, 15 bases  have been taken out. There's a total of 18. Each one in a more remote location then the last.

We've lost 10 men total. Peitro was shot in the shoulder, but thanks to his abilitys, was fully healed in a couple of hours.

The rest of us have bruises and some cuts, but are ok. Luckily, we've been able to ambush the bases and take them out before they could call for backup, or send a distress signal.

Fury has agents on the ground rounding up every person affiliated with Hydra, and tchalla sent some of his fighters to help.

Steve is currently taking out his last base, and we're 5 minutes away from ours. We've been cleared to drop low grade exsplosives, so that's what we're gonna do.

Nat" Bucky, Sam, get ready."

Me and Sam look at each other and nod.

We each grab a basooka, and load up.

The door opens and the building comes into veiw.

We both shoot at the base, sending two low grade exsplosives right into the main structure. Sam aims his missile lower, so that when they both exsplode, it's creates a force that damages the structural integrity, caussing the building to collapse.

The building exsploads and crumbles. This building is small, and our intell tells us that there aren't as many people at the base regularly.

As soon as the building is down we go to the ground. As soon as we land we start heavy fire. There are probably 40 to 50 operatives left, those in the building were crused.

Within 5 minutes everyone is taken care of. Nat makes sure they didn't send any distress signals, and once that's in the clear, we all bored the Quinn.

Steve calls over video.

Steve" hey, you guys good?"

Nat" yeah. Just finished. You?"

Steve" we have a few injuries. Nothing fatal."

Nat" good."

Tony" ok. Rendezvous at the tower. We need to resupply, and fix any dammage. Tchalla and Suri are meeting us there."

Bucky" we'll be there in 2 hours."

Nat" I'm flying. We'll be there in 1."

Steve" see you then. Be safe."

The call ends.

1 hour later.

Those that need it go to the med bay to get patched up. Everyone else is helping restock the Quinn and making sure everything is operational.

The hanger doors open, and Steve's quin lands.

We all greet each other and give each other hugs, Thankfull that everyone is safe.

Bucky" Peitro. How's that shoulder."

Peitro" a little stiff. But otherwise fine."

Steve" alright. Everyone, go take showers and find something to eat. It's a three hour plane ride. Meet here in an hour."

Everyone goes there sperate ways.

I go and sit, then take my phone out.

Bucky"Jarvis, call Peter Parker."

After a second he answers.

Peter" hey Bucky!"

Bucky" hey kid. I need you and may to come to the tower ok?"

Peter"..ok. I'll be there in a bit."

Bucky" see you in a few."

20 minutes later, I'm showered and waiting for Peter.

The elevator dings and may and Peter walk out looking worried.

May" oh my God. Bucky what happened."

Bucky" I'm ok. I look a lot worse then I feel. Come sit."

They sit.

Peter" Bucky what's going on? Where's y/n?"

I look down and sigh.

Bucky" three days ago, some of us went on a mission. We just needed to grab someone and take them in. An hour after we left... The tower was ambushed. Y/n was taken.... By hydra. We know where she is. She has a tracker on her. And we've taken out every other base so they have no where to run. We're going to get her in an hour."

Peter" she's gone"

His voice breaks.

Bucky" no. Peter, were going to get her back. They won't get away with this. We're going to end Hydra. But to do that, were going to need everyone we got."

May" can you garentee his safety. As well as hers. And yours. Please just tell me you'll be safe and get her back."

Bucky" I can't guarantee he won't get hurt. Because we probably all will. But I can guarantee you that I will lay down my life if it means that they will come back alive. Tchalla and Suri are coming and bringing fighters. So we'll have more fight then usual. I promise you I'll keep them safe."

It's silent.

Peter" when do we leave."

Bucky" we leave in half an hour."

Peter" good."

May and Peter stand and hug.

May" please be careful."

Peter" I will. Who else is gonna watch their backs?"

May let's go of him, then turns to me and pulls me into a hug.

May" please come back home. All of you"

Bucky" we won't go down without one hell of a fight."

May" good. Make them pay."

She leaves a few minutes later, and me and Peter start making our way to the aircraft hanger.

Peter" were going to get her back right. She's gonna be ok.."

I turn to him and place may hand on her shoulder.

Bucky" we are if I have anything to do with it. And knowing your sister, she's probably insulting whoever she sees. She's strong Pete. One of the strongest people I know."

We exit the elevator and walk up to Steve and the rest of the group.

Steve" hey Pete. You ok."

Peter" I just want my sister back."

Steve" and we'll get her. Shuri is by the Quinn. She's waiting for you."

Peter nods and walks off.

15 minutes later

We stand infront of about 100 men and women. All of them geared up and ready for a fight.

Steve" ok. First I want to thank all of you for being here. This is going to be a long fight. The base is big. We're going to hit them fast and hit them hard. Once we get y/n out were going to blow the building. Once she's out well say it over the comms, which you should all have. after that you'll have three minutes to get out before we blow the building. Before it was kill if nessesary. Now it's shoot to kill. We've been to lax with them. And now y/n is paying the price. It's time to exterminate the rats."

Your P.O.V.

you groan as someone pulls the knife out of your leg.

You had passed out from blood loss an undeterminable amount of time ago.

" Good morning. Have a nice nap?"

You" yeah untill you were a little bitch and woke me up."

" So sorry. But it's time for you to be what you were created for."

You" I was created to be a bad ass bitch. So I think we're not on the same page."

" Oh my dear elemental. We're bringing the real you back. The one that followed our orders."

You laugh.

You" yeah right. Like that will ever happen."

" It will if you can't remember leaving."

You still.

They're going to wipe you.

" And once we have you back. We can get the winter soldier. Then Hydra will reign."

You" Hydra will never be anything more then a bunch of rats hiding like cowards."

He lets out a sharp laugh.

"And you will lead the infestation."

You" like hell I will. When I get out of here, I'm gonna kill you first, then the big dude, and who ever else I can get my hands on."

20 men come in the room, they have guns drawn and some of them have tazzer sticks.

A few step forward and place a bag over your head. You kick in the general direction of the creepy misterie dude and hear a satisfying grunt.

Something is shoved into one of the cuts on your back.

Electricity runs through your body. Your muscles seize and twitch.

The current runs through you for so long that your body goes into auto pilot and you scream.

Something flat and hard hits your head, and you fall unconcious.

Bucky's p.o.v.

We're now 15 minutes away from the base.  All of us fully loaded and ready for a fight.

Of course I'm starting to get a head ache now.

I rub my temples. The pain in my head intensifying with every second.

Steve" woah Bucky. You should put some ice on that bruise."

Bucky" which one."

I say sarcastically.

Steve" the one on your head"

He says in a mocking voice.

But it causes me to look up.

Bucky" what?"

Steve looks confused.

Steve" the one on your forehead. Looks pretty nasty."

Bucky" Steve. I didn't get hit on the forehead. My cheek yeah. And mouth. But not the forehead."

Steve" well you must have. Because you have a two inch bruise."

Suddenly the pain goes sharp.

Bucky" god. Fuck."

Steve" buck what's wrong."

Bucky" my head hurts."

Then as if it were never there, the pain dissapeares.

Y/n

Holy shit.

Bucky" it's y/n."

Tony" what do you mean."

Bucky" I think she just got hit in the head."

Steve" how do you know."

Bucky" my head started hurting, and I have a bruise, but I didn't get hit in the head directly."

Steve" what are you saying?"

Bucky" some how me and y/n are connected. And I think it's bumped up to physically feeling what the other does."

Steve"but why would you feel it now? Why didn't you feel anything else untill now?"

Bucky" maybe there's a range limit. And now that we're closer I'm feeling what's being done to her. I think she was knocked out because the pain went away. Like there one second gone the next. "

Steve" NAT. GO FASTER IF YOU CAN."

Y/n. If you can hear me,know that we're on our way. We're almost there. I'm coming to get you.

A/n

Hello loves!!! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!! I'm going to try and get back on schedule 😂😂.

Be kind

be safe

love endlessly

Love you all   -R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 6.1K 49
"𝘏𝘒𝘴𝘯'𝘡 𝘒𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘰𝘭π˜₯ 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘀𝘒𝘯 𝘣𝘦 π˜₯𝘦𝘀𝘦π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨?" [ avengers ] - [ avengers: infinity war] war...
2.6M 51.7K 200
Avengers imagines, I will take requests, Be sure to comment and vote. Don't repost without permission!!
13.1K 311 24
ʏᴏᴜ ᴑᴇʀᴇ κœ±α΄›α΄‡α΄ α΄‡'ꜱ ꜱΙͺκœ±α΄›α΄‡Κ€ α΄€Ι΄α΄… Κ™α΄œα΄„α΄‹Κ'ꜱ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡Κ€ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡ 1940ꜱ. α΄›ΚœΙͺɴɒꜱ Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄˜α΄‡Ι΄α΄‡α΄…, Κ™α΄œα΄„α΄‹Κ α΄…Ιͺᴇᴅ. α΄€Ι΄α΄… ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ Κα΄α΄œΚ€ ᴏᴑɴ ʟΙͺκœ°α΄‡, ᴏʀ, ʏᴏᴜ α΄›Κœα΄α΄œΙ’Κœα΄› ʏᴏᴜ α΄…Ιͺα΄…. κœ°α΄€κœ±α΄› κœ°α΄Κ€α΄‘α΄€Κ€...
1M 45.3K 38
b u t h e s m i l e s w h e n h e k i l l s