Fire Meets Water | Under Edit...

By athynathens

Author's Note: I'll be honest. This is the worst book I've ever made because of grammar, plot and so much mor... More

Fire Meets Water
Characters | Edited
Kingdoms | Edited
Prologue
Chapter 1 | Edited
Chapter 2 | Edited
Chapter 3 | Edited
Chapter 4 | Edited
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 |Namjin|
BOY WITH LUV IS HERE
Chapter 15 |Yoonmin|
Chapter 16|Hosami|
Chapter 17 |Taekook|
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
1k?!!?!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Spirit Animals
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
SORRY NOT A CHAPTERRRR
Q & A
Chapter 42
GAMEEEEE
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Please Read!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Sorry! Not a chapter
Chapter 65
I got tagged!
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Instagram Account!!!
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Facts about the book

Chapter 41

5.1K 159 63
By athynathens

Hey ya'lls! How's life?
Lmao hope you like the chapter!
Sorry for the wait!
____________________
Taehyung's POV

"Guys can someone buy me ear plugs for my birthday?" Ami asked us, we are sitting around the table for breakfast, we got confused by my twin's sudden question.

"Ehhh? Why?" Jin asked as he put his water down in his table. "Well two certain people can't just hold their damn voices" Ami emphasizes that two making Jungkook and I blush.

"Can't argue with that, those 2 people were actually loud, making me horny, I almost woke up my Chim to be honest" Yoongi said with a grin on his face making Jimin blush and hit his lover's arm.

"GUYSSSS! Shut upppppp!!!!" I pouted as I tantrum cutely, making Jungkook coo at my cuteness.

I pointed at Jungkook with my fork that has pork chop in it "He was the one who started it! He can't control his horny ass!" Making everyone chuckle but my damn bunny boyfriend smirked.

"Well you're the reason why I can't handle my horny ass, baby" He winked as I threw a random object to him, blushing. He blocked the object with his bulky arms and smiled but soon turned into a seductive grin. "I can't even handle my horny ass just by looking at you, you're lucky Im controlling myself here, I couldn't have take you on even with these assholes around here"

I blushed uncontrollably making me ears and shoulder turn bright red. The next thing I knew is laughter from them and Ami and Jin scolding Jungkook by hitting his head with their hands.

"YAH! Who gives you the right to say that infront of my brother?" Ami yelled as she continued to hit Jungkook's head. "OH COME ON AMI! As if Hoseok never did that to you!" Jungkook replied making Ami blush red and Hoseok smirked.

"I mean you're not wrong there, Kook" Hoseok said in his deep voice making Ami flinch. "OIII! No morning porn!!!!!" Jin yelled as Namjoon gave him an unsure look.

"Babe you literally just suck my cock a whi—" Jin slap Namjoon's front face "I SAID NO MORNING PORN KIM!" Jin blushed like a tomato and we all laughed knowing what will Namjoon say.

"Damn Namjoon, that horny already?" Yoongi asked as he randomly grabbed Jimin to pull him closer, Jimin gasped at the sudden movement. "Well I wasn't it was Ji—" Again was interrupted my Jin. "NAMJOON! I have a knife on my hand!finish that sentence and I'll cut every skin in your body and make it dinner's specialty!"

"Honestly Jin, you would only eat that" Jimin finally spoke making Jin blush even more. "Yeah I dont mind getting eaten by my princess" Namjoon winked making Jin look away blushing.

"Ewww hyung, that sounds really wrong" Jungkook gave his disgusting face making Namjoon roll his eyes. "Says the guy that announced infront of us to fuck Taehyung right now" Jungkook rolled his eyes and pouted "We're even"

"Guys, you all know we are leaving in 1 hour right? Did you guys finish packing?" Jimin suddenly asked and we all stood up and looked at each other in a panic way.

"SHIT!"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"I cant fucking believe we forgot, we are leaving today" I doze out of tiredness. We packed our things really quickly and the whole time Jimin was laughing and now he's jaw hurts from laughing too much so it's our turn to laugh at him.

Although, I'll admit, when we were packing we were quite funny because we always bump into each other when we are passing by with clothes in our hands. Hoseok tripped on the carpet making Yoongi trip too and all his clothes got ruined. You all know what happens next.

Ami accidentally spilled her milk and Jin's pants, she ended up being hit in the head with a frying pan.

Jungkook was secretly drinking banana milk while packing, I secretly put that banana milk on his table. He doesnt know yet that I know that he drinks those.

We arrived in our school with all of us groaning as the teacher spoke "We all arrive! Now we are back to our old times!!! Oh and quiz in 3 days in History!" With that she left leaving us with widen eyes and we all started to complain.

"GEEZ! Calm down teach! We just got back from a vacation!" I complained as Jungkook chuckled from behind "You're complaining more and more these days, want me to puni—" I interrupted Jungkook "Ami slap him for me"

"Oh hell yeah" Ami slapped Jungkook not really hard not want to hurt the older but I was satisfied. "THE FUCK? Why did you tell to do that?" As he rubbed his cheek.

"Because number one, we are in public. Number two, I dont want to be punish. Number three, my thighs are fucking sore, so lay your dick for a damn moment" I spatted making Yoongi go "ooooohhh you just got burned" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Since it's free period! Lets unpack first and think about what to do next!" Jimin suggested but the boys declined, we looked at them confusingly.

"What why?" Jin asked "We have combat training today" Yoongi answered making Jimin pout. "Dont worry! We will be back before you know it!" Yoongi said trying to cheer up his mochi.

"Fine! If you aren't there later! You're sleeping in the floor!" Jimin crossed his arms cutely making Yoongi chuckle. "First of all, your too kind to let that happen to me, second of all, you will need something to hug and that's me! Third of all, you would want me in that bed no matter what" Yoongi smiled innocently making Jimin blush once again and slap his lover's arm.

"Fine! Let's go to the mall! Bottoms hang out!!!!" Jin said happily, thankfully no one heard because most are using earphones and the bus is really loud.

"Yah! When going to the mall, make sure to not talk to strangers, bring your phone, bring money—oh wait I have money, want to give you some Jinnie baby?" Namjoon asked with concern almost acting like a dad sending his kids to a hangout.

"I'll be fine, dad" Jin rolled his eyes but Namjoon let out a tsk and gripped his thigh tightly making Jin let out a gasp and bit his lip after. "I rather be called daddy, angel face" Namjoon growled making Jin whimper at the dominance.

"Wow Jin, no morning porn" I emphasized every word as I make a quotation sign in the air and rolled my eyes. "S-sh-shut u-up!" Jin blushed uncontrollably.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Its actually boring" I started to convo as we sat down in the table in a food court. "To be honest yeah" Ami agreed as she sipped her drink. "Its boring without them! Jin complained missing his clumsy boyfriend already. "I KNOW RIGHT! But they have that fucking combat practice!" Jimin sadly said.

"Lets just go shopping after this!" Ami suggested as we all agreed. We immediately packed our stuff and began to shop. I searched for more oversized sweatshirts, I dont know why but I feel cute? Is that word? I just like wearing them.

"TaeTae!!!!" I heard my best friend called me, I turned around to see the standing and moving mochi. "What's up Chim?" I asked as he looked at me with an unsure look. "Just spill!" I said making him snap back at reality.

"I want to give Yoonie something" He said as he play with his fingers cutely and I just laughed. "That's what your afraid of asking me?" He pouted and nodded. "WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR! Let's go!" I grabbed Jimin's arm and started to drag him around.

Ami and Jin went to Starbucks because they are hungry when we just literally had food 30 minutes ago. "Okay Jimin, what does he want exactly?" I asked "Me obviously" He sassily said and I rolled my eyes and hit his arm. "NOT IN THAT WAY! COME ON CHIM!" He just giggled.

"Well I noticed that he always wear the same watch every time we go out, I guess let's get him a watch?" He asked as I agree. "Sure! Sure! But isn't a watch expensive?" I asked with concern as he nodded as if it's no big deal. "I save up money for this! Now come on! Let's find that watch!" He jumped up and down with my arm as I giggled.

We looked at the watches and after minutes of looking, we had no luck.

"THIS IS HARDER THAN I THOUGHT!" Jimin said with frustration and gripping his hair. "Calm down Jiminie! We will find that perfect watch for Yoongi hyung!" I cheered him and he smiled a little.

"You're right!" He said as he marched in the next store. "Hi Ma'am!" I said and the woman bowed. "Prince Taehyung and Duke Jimin" The woman bowed politely and we shook our heads "Please don't! Drop the formality!" Jimin said as I agree and the woman nodded.

"What can I do for you, you highness?" The woman asked and I shook my head again, "Please don't call me that, Im far too young to be called that. We're here to look for a watch for a friend" I replied as she nodded.

"Is this 'friend' a Pyroian?" The woman asked and we nodded. "Ah! I see, I know the perfect one" She said as she went down to get the watch. When she stood up she showed us an red square box that has some rubies in it. It looks pretty expensive.

Once she opened it, it revealed an red watched that has a drawing of a volcano in the straps and has weird ancient words in the sides of the watch. I guess this is the one. "The watch itself is made with Pyros's lava" The woman said.

"We will take it!" Jimin said happily. "Of course! We can carve it's name and put it's spirit animal on it! If you like?" The woman asked and Jimin immediately nodded. "Oh yes please!!! The name is Min Yoongi and his spirit animal is a sloth" The woman nodded as she left to carve it already.

She came back after a few minutes and showed us the finishing touches, it's really pretty. At the back of the watch is carve with Yoongi's name and has cute little sloth on the bottom. "Thanks! How much is it!" Jimin asked as the woman declined. "No need, it's on the house" Jimin and I looked really shocked and refused.

"No really, its in the house, I could see in your eyes young man" The woman started to say as she looked at Jimin's eyes. "That you're really in love with that Pyroian" She smiled and Jimin blush. "W-what a-are y-y-you ta-talking a-about?" Jimin stuttered and she smiled.

"No worries I won't tell anyone. There are other Aqurians and Pyroians couple came in here too but never bought anything for some reason." The woman said and I smiled.

"Also you Prince Taehyung, you're in love with the youngest prince aren't you?" The woman asked and I looked  shocked and tried to decline it but she interrupted me.

"It's okay, like I said I wont tell. I have my ways finding out." The woman said and my jaw was wide open. "W-who are y-you?" Jimin asked as the woman smiled. "You will find out soon" I look confused and before asking her. Two voices called out.

"THERE YOU ARE! JIMIN! TAEHYUNG!" Jin called us out making us look at them. "Woah! You found us easily!" Jimin said and Ami gasped "EASILY! We looked every damn corner for your sorry asses!"

While Jimin is talking, I turned around to see the woman gone. I let out a loud gasp and pulled Jimin's sleeve and he turned around and let out a gasp too leaving Jin and Ami confuse.

"THE FUCK! What in the?!?!?" Jimin cursed out as my eyes widen. "The woman is gone!" I said and Jin and Ami looked confuse. "Okay? I think you two and sleepy! Let's get starbucks!" Ami said pulling both of our arms. "Ami we just had Starbucks!" Jin said. "Not for us you pabo! It's for them!"

From a far, the woman smiled at the four with her long green dress but soon turned into a sad face. "My children, I hope you're ready for the worst to come"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YAYYY! Another update!!!!

Hope you all enjoyed it! Now can you guess who the woman is? If you all can guess who the woman is then I'll reveal my face!

Word count: 2126

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
14.4K 833 18
[COMPLETED] Where Jungkook and Taehyung made the impulsive decision of moving in together after only 3 weeks of knowing each other. Falling in love w...
417K 33.7K 57
It's unheard of for a mate to be revealed to a seer by the moon goddess. It's even more strange for an omega to take a long journey to the island of...
258K 6.2K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...