The Heroine of Hope (Dragon B...

By DragonBallJ

What happened if character from Dragon Ball Dimension meet with Boku no Hero Academia. Read to find out. (A s... More

Introduction
Bio
Love Interest
Prologue
First Day on a New World
Entrance Exam? Fidelia goes to U.A.?
Quirk Assessment Test
All Might vs Fidelia?!
Choosing a Class Rep and the Attack of USJ
USJ Incident Chapter 1
USJ Incident Chapter 2
Another Field Trip to USJ? Class 1-A Overcome their fears
Prepare for the Sports Festival
Sports Festival Chapter 1
Sports Festival Chapter 2
The end of Sports Festival? Who's winning?
The Emperor is Back?! Show everyone the power of a serious Saiyan!
Interships and Hosu Incident
Aftermath of the Internship
The origin of One for All
Prepare for Final Exam
Gear Up for Final Exam. Show them the power of Ki Team
A confession? Fidelia's Final Exam Begin
An awkward day
Encounter?! Shigaraki's True Identity Revealed!
Swimming Pool Training?
A/n
Summer Training Camp Chapter 1
Summer Training Camp Chapter 2
Summer Training Camp Chapter 3
Rescue Bakugo Chapter 1
Save Bakugo Chapter 2
Mask man identity and permission to stay at the dorms
New Life in U.A. Dorm?
Practicing Ultimate Moves
A sleepover? What is Saiyans? Heroes meet the warrior race
Provisional License Chapter 1
Hero exercise with Isami High School
Special and A/n

Hero names

401 8 2
By DragonBallJ

~~~3'rd Person POV~~~
Aizawa walk into the class 1-A then stand at the front of the class "Good work. So there will be no school tomorrow or the day after. I'm sure the pro heroes who watched the Sports Festival will want to recruit you" Hagakure say "So We'll have to prove ourselves once we get picked huh?" Aizawa nod "That's right. And here are the totals for those offers. In other years, it's been more spread out" then he press a button and it come all of the offers "But all eyes were in three this year"

Kaminari throw his head back "There's such a big difference!" Aoyama pout "Those pros don't know a good thing when they see one!" Everyone mumbled "Wow Fidelia first, Todoroki second, and Bakugo third?" Kirishima say "It's the opposite of their placement in the Sports Festival" Hagakure comment "The pros probably scared" Bakugo shout "What're the pros scared of?!"

Momo sigh then smile at Todoroki "You're amazing, Todoroki-san" Todoroki scoff "They're probably all because of my dad" Uraraka start to shake Lida's body "Wow, we got offers!" "Yes, yes". Mineta say while shakes Midoriya's shoulder slowly "Midoriya, you didn't get any! They're scared of you cause of the crazy way you were fighting"

Aizawa say "Keeping these results in mind whether or not anyone asked for you, you will all be participating in the internships with the pros" everyone ask a little bit confused "Internships?" He nod "Yeah. At USJ, you already got to experience combat with real villains, but it will still be meaningful training for you to see pros at work firsthand"

Sato smile "So that explains the Hero name!" Things are suddenly getting a lot more fun!" Well, those hero names are still temporary. But if you're not serious about it" suddenly the door open "You'll have hell to pay later!" All the boys start to look at Midnight "Because a lot of hero names used by the students become recognized by society, and they end up becoming professional hero names!"

Boys shout "Midnight!" Well, that's how it is. So Midnight will be making sure your names are okay" then he took out his sleeping bag "I can't do stuff like that. When you give yourself a name, you get a more concrete image of what you want to be like in the future, and you can get closer to it. This is what it means when they say 'Names and natures do often agree' Like All Might for example" then he sleep on his sleeping bag.

Midnight announce "Okay, let's start presenting names starting with those who are ready" Aoyama walk to the front "Here, I go. 'Shining Hero: I can not stop twinkling'!" Everyone sweat drop at Aoyama It's a sentence! Midnight say "It'll be easier to use if you take out the 'I' and shorten the 'Can not' to 'can't'" "You're right Mademoiselle" everyone shout shocked "It's okay?!"

Ashido shout "Then, I'll go next! Hero name, 'Alien Queen'" Midnight look at her in horror "Are you trying for the thing with acidic blood? I wouldn't if I were you!" "Dang it" "Kero! Then may I go next?" "Go ahead Tsu-chan!" I've had this in mind ever since I was in elementary school. Rainy Season Hero: Froppy" "That's so cute! It seems friendly, I like it!" Everyone shout "Froppy! Froppy!"

Kirishima: Sturdy Hero: Red Riot!
Jiro: Hearing Hero: Earphone Jack
Shoji: Tentacle Hero: Tentacole
Sero: Taping Hero: Cellophane
Ojiro: Martial Arts Hero: Tailman
Sato: Sweets Hero: Sugarman!
Ashido: Pinky!
Kaminari: Stun Gun Hero: Chargebolt
Hagakure: Stealth Hero: Invisible Girl!
Midnight: Come on, let's keep going!
Momo: I hope I will not bring shame to this name. Everything Hero: Creati.
Todoroki: Shoto
Midnight: Your name? Are you sure?
Todoroki: Yeah
Tokoyami: Jet Black Hero: Tsukuyomi
Mineta: Fresh Picked Hero: Grape Juice!
Koda: Petting Hero: Anima

Bakugo shout while making scary face "King Explosion Murder!" Midnight say "You probably shouldn't use something like that" "Why not?! "You should be 'Explosion Boy!'" Bakugo shout at Kirishima "Shut up, Weird Hair!" Uraraka walk to the front the present her hero name "This is what I've thought of 'Uravity'"

Midnight say "Choosing Hero names is going more smoothly that I thought it would! All that's left is Bakugo, Who needs to rethink his, Midoriya, Fidelia and Lida" Lida went to the front then show his name 'Tenya'. Midnight ask "You're using your first name too?" He nod. Midnight ask "Midoriya are you ready?" "Yes!" he walked to the front. Kaminari ask "Are you really okay with that?" "You might be called that forever, you know" add Kirishima.

Midoriya nod "Yeah, I didn't like this name until now. But someone changed the meaning of it, and that had a huge impact on me. It made me happy. This is my Hero name!". Midnight ask "Fidelia are you ready?" Fidelia nod then walk to the front "Heroine of Hope: Zenkai Fighter" Kaminari raise his hand "Why Zenkai?" "It's part of my power" they nod while Midnight smile "I like it"

Suddenly Aizawa unzipped from his sleeping bag "Now that everyone's decided on their hero names, we'll go back to talking about the internships. They will last for a week. As for where you'll have them, those who had offers from pros will be given your own lists, so you can choose from those yourself. Those who didn't have offers will choose from among forty agencies around the country that will be accepting our interns. They all work in different places and have different specialties"

Midnight smile "For example, 13 would be focused on rescues from accidents and disasters more than fighting villains" Think carefully before you choose" "Yes sir!" Aizawa pass the offers papers to the students "Turn in your choices before the weekend" then he walk outside with Midnight.

Hey guys, have you decided what pro agency you're going to yet?" "I'm going to Mt. Lady!" Asui went passed him while leaving comments "Mineta-chan, you're thinking about something perverted, aren't you?" "Of course not!" "Actually I've already decided!" They look at Uraraka "Really?" "Where?" "Battle Hero: Gunhead's agency" "Huh?"

Midoriya look at her "Gunhead's a huge battle type! You're going there, Uraraka-san?" She nod "Yup! I got an offer from them!" Midoriya nod "Really? I totally thought you were trying to be a hero like 13" she smile "Ultimately yes. But fighting Bakugo at the Sports Festival made me think... The stronger I get, the more possibilities I'll have! If I only do what I want, I'll have a narrower perspective!"

Uraraka look nervously at Midoriya "I wanted to ask you something... but... You're trembling aren't you?" Fidelia smirk "You decide to use that, right?" Midoriya nod "It's the air chair exercise" they shout shocked "Air chair exercise?!"

Uraraka ask surprise "Don't tell me you do that all through class?" Midoriya nod then Kaminari shout "There's no way!" Mineta comment "That's such an old fashioned exercise" Ojiro explain "What are you saying? The isometric muscle contraction of the air chair means it's an easy way to train without moving!".

⏭Time Skip⏭
Uraraka smile "Deku-kun, Fidelia-chan, let's go home together" they nod then she look at Lida's seat "Lida you too" He probably decided on where he wants to do his internship and went to turn it into the staff room" suddenly All Might appears at the front of the open door "I am here! In a bizarre position!" Midoriya ask nervously "Wh-What's the matter? Why are you in such a hurry?" "Come with me for a moment" "H-Hai"

~~~Fidelia's POV~~~
Uraraka look at me "Did you already decide where you're going to internship at?" I shake my head "No I haven't Ochaco-chan" "Must be hard for you, since there's so much choice" I nod. Suddenly I see Otaku walking to us while smiling "So wanna share the good news Izu-kun?" He ask shock "How do you know?"

I gesture to his smiling face "Its written all over your face" he smile "I got an offer" "Wow you got an offer? That's great, Deku-kun!" Uraraka shouted while smiling. He nod "Yeah" then he open Lida's locker. Uraraka ask "Did Lida go home before us?" "Perhaps he's preparing for the internship" add Otaku.

▶️Midoriya's Residence▶️
I hear someone knock on my door "Come in!" I see Izuku standing there "Um... Fidelia-chan" I look at him "What is it Izu-kun?" "Can you teach me how to use my Quirk?" I look up at him "Huh?" "When I was watching your fights with that Lizard villain. You're power and speed are in comparison with All Might" 😸Nope she's a lot stronger than All Muscles Midoriya my broccoli boy I nod "Sure, let's go" he nod then we went to say goodbye to Inko and went to Dagobah Beach

I see Midoriya try to stretch a little then about a minute he said "I'm ready" I nod then put up my palm in front of me "Try punching me as hard as you can" he raise an eyebrow "Huh? Is that okay?" I nod "But" "It's okay, I could handle it" "Fine" he brace his fist back then I see it glows green "Smash!"

I see his hand broken "How is it?" I smile "I gotta admit if it was other people he would've been crashing down" he smile proudly for a while then look down "But you didn't even budge... That's to be expected though since you're power and speed is the same as All Might" "It's the same as Kaioken" he tilt his head "Kaio-what?"

I put up my hand to heal his arm while started explaining "Kaio Ken is an integrated mind-body technique. A practice of both mind and body means simultaneously cultivating the mind and tempering the body. If the body is not trained to a high degree, then even if the mind were capable, the body would falter" I look at him to see that he look shocked at me "What?" "How is it when it's come to fighting that you're a genius?" I smile "It's in the blood" "Are your family's heroes?" I chuckle "More like warriors"

I see he started muttering "it's must've been great. I wonder what kind of Quirk they have... blablablabla..." "Izu-kun" he snapped out of his daze "I just realized that you used One for All when you needed it" "Yeah, what about it?" "Well, that's what makes your body broken it's because you think of it as special moves" "I have to because if I use it my" I interrupt him "No, I mean you only think of it as something you use when you're in trouble that's what makes your reaction slower. You know like flipping a switch"

I look at Midoriya who tilted his head looking very confused at me while I hear Ginji chuckle Your confusing him more Child! "🤔Hmm... 🤗Think of it like this... for example, if I only focus my power on one part of my body then only that part is strong. But if you spread the power trough your whole body" Midoriya's eyes shining "I get it!"

I look at Midoriya to see he already started muttering while writing it in his notebook 🙀Where the hell did he get that? I chuckle Well this Midoriya 😸Yeah the greatest Otaku in this dimension He put the book down then he focused his Quirk and his body start to glow green light One for All Full Cowling

😼Not bad Broccoli boy I smile "Think you can move?" "I-I'm not sure" I throw a punch at him and he barely dodge in time. I turned around then throw a kick at him but he fall on the ground "Why did you suddenly do that Fidelia-chan?!" "Just try to dodge my attacks Izu-kun" he stand up "Hai!" One for All Full Cowling! I keep on attacking him.

⏩time skip⏩
He fall on his butt while breathing hard "Not bad you managed to dodge for about 25 minutes" Midoriya look down "But you're going at my speed" I smile "We're going to take it easy one step at a time" Midoriya say sadly "It's must be nice to have your Quirk" I look at him "I mean you have super strength, super speed not to mention you could shoot lasers and ball of lights and even that gold transformation"

😒Child you're not thinking... Can I tell him Ginji shrug Up to you... Although you gotta take responsibility if he suddenly blabbered about it "You wanna know a secret Izu-kun?" A secret?! He gulped hard then nod slowly "It's not a Quirk" he look at me for 5 seconds then shout "Eh?! Then how do you all of those stuffs?!" "It's called Ki" "Ki?" I nod then explain Ki to him.

After I finished explaining Ki to him I see Midoriya's eyes started shining "Please teach me!" I raise my eyebrow "You wanna learn how to use Ki?" he nod furiously. I smile then sit on the sand "Alright. Let's sit down" he sit down then I ask "Ready?" He nod "Be still and relax... Slowly, draw out the power within you"

After about 20 minutes I see he's body is twitching a lot "Izu-kun you need to relax" "I-I'm relax" "No your not, your body is very tensed. Unless you're relaxed, you can't draw out your Ki. You have to concentrate" I see he sigh "As I thought I can't" I karate chop his head "You're too negative!" he grab his head "Let's continue this another time. I have a part time job in 10 minutes from now" he smile "See you at home then" I nod.

I went to my workplace and went to change into my work clothes and when I start to work people were asking for me to serve them.😸You're just been here for a couple of weeks and you're already famous Child 😅Yeah, I can't believe there's so many people that come here just want to see me.

⏪A little while earlier⏪
I went to the C Cafe put my maid outfit then start serving customers. I see someone put up her hand then I went over and smile "Welcome to C Cafe. What can I help you?" "Aren't you the first place girl at sports festival?" "Yes" "You work here?" I nod "You look cute in that outfit" "Thanks" "Can we get a picture of you?" "Sure" then before I knew it everyone started asking me to do a cute pose while they took a picture.

(A/n: Art isn't mine)

I fly to the Saiyans house Where should we go Child? I basically don't know I read the offer paper then a name caught my attention "The Golden Hero Agency?" Then someone shout "I'm back!" I say without even looking at the person "Welcome back Gohan" "What is it Aunt-san?" I feel he peeked from my shoulder to look at the offer paper "Whoa, there's plenty of offer" I nod then look at him "Gohan which agency do you work?".

"Nee-san you didn't know?" I look at Vegito "Know what?" Gogeta smile "Gohan own the Golden Hero Agency" "He is?!" Gohan smile sheepishly "Y-Yeah" "But I thought you're Hero name is Great Saiyaman" "Well I've been searching on the internet and found out that everyone really admire the so called Golden Warrior" "The Golden Warrior?" They nod while I ask "Who's that?"

Gohan say "No one knows for sure... they say that he appears 10 to 20 years ago" Gogeta bring food to the table "Only whenever someone strong appeared" I repeat what Gogeta said "Only whenever someone strong appears?" Gohan nod "But whoever it is, we think it's a Saiyan" "They even build a statue of him" add Vegito. I raise my eyebrow "Really?" "Go to Gohan's Agency and You'll see it" I nod "Alright I'll be interning at the Golden Hero Agency"

~~~Midoriya's POV~~~
Before the Internship begin Fidelia keep on teaching me how to draw out my Ki. I went to the beach to see Fidelia sitting on the sand while her legs crossed and she looks so peaceful. I see she open her eyes then look at me and we started the second day of Ki training.

⏭2 days later⏭
~~~3'rd Person's POV~~~
Aizawa look at his students "You all have your costumes, right?" They nod "Remember you aren't allowed to wear them in public. Don't drop them or anything" Ashido shout while smiling "Yes sir!" Aizawa say "Speak clearly! It's 'Yes sir' Ashido" then her shoulder slumped "Yes sir".

Aizawa say "Make sure you mind your manners with the heroes at your internships! Off with you now" "Hai!" Lida-kun! If you ever feel hopeless, make sure you let us know" Uraraka and Fidelia nod "We're friends, right?" Yeah" 😾He's filled with rage for revenge Fidelia nod.

Words: 2860
Hope you guys enjoy it. Please give me some R&R. Until next time Readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77 0 12
Imagine a world where the fate of the Saiyan race was ultimately far different from the original Dragon Ball story. Imagine a timeline where there wa...
178 0 7
This is a story that deals with different Saiyan Variants from Other Dimensions. Enjoy OwO
157K 5.3K 33
(Completed Story! C:) Written in Female Saiyan Reader x Vegeta ♡ A forewarning: This story does not go exactly along with the tv show or mangas, so...
100K 1.9K 6
[ 𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦! 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗔 𝗫 𝗙𝗘𝗠! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 , 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎, 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 ] ❝...