The Heroine of Hope (Dragon B...

By DragonBallJ

What happened if character from Dragon Ball Dimension meet with Boku no Hero Academia. Read to find out. (A s... More

Introduction
Bio
Love Interest
Prologue
First Day on a New World
Entrance Exam? Fidelia goes to U.A.?
Quirk Assessment Test
All Might vs Fidelia?!
Choosing a Class Rep and the Attack of USJ
USJ Incident Chapter 1
USJ Incident Chapter 2
Another Field Trip to USJ? Class 1-A Overcome their fears
Sports Festival Chapter 1
Sports Festival Chapter 2
The end of Sports Festival? Who's winning?
The Emperor is Back?! Show everyone the power of a serious Saiyan!
Hero names
Interships and Hosu Incident
Aftermath of the Internship
The origin of One for All
Prepare for Final Exam
Gear Up for Final Exam. Show them the power of Ki Team
A confession? Fidelia's Final Exam Begin
An awkward day
Encounter?! Shigaraki's True Identity Revealed!
Swimming Pool Training?
A/n
Summer Training Camp Chapter 1
Summer Training Camp Chapter 2
Summer Training Camp Chapter 3
Rescue Bakugo Chapter 1
Save Bakugo Chapter 2
Mask man identity and permission to stay at the dorms
New Life in U.A. Dorm?
Practicing Ultimate Moves
A sleepover? What is Saiyans? Heroes meet the warrior race
Provisional License Chapter 1
Hero exercise with Isami High School
Special and A/n

Prepare for the Sports Festival

432 10 2
By DragonBallJ

~~~3'rd Person POV~~~
Hagakure ask "Hey, did you watch the news last night? Did you see how everyone in class was on screen for a second? I didn't stand out at all" Shoji say plainly "That's true" then he look away for a moment It's hard to stand out looking like that? Kaminari smile "But man, all the channels made a big deal out of it. I was surprised" "Can you blame them? The hero course that keeps pumping out pro heroes was attacked" add Jiro.

Sero smile showing his rectangular smile "Who knows what would've happened if the teachers hadn't come when they did" Mineta shout "Stop that Sero! Just thinking about it's making me wet myself" Bakugo shout "Shut up! Be quiet, scum!" Sato smile "But man, that Great Saiyaman was great. He defeat that strong villain" everyone nod "Yes"

Suddenly Lida run to the front class "Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start! Stop talking and take your seats!" "We're already in our seats" "You're the only one who's not" then he went to sit down while grumbling "Damn it!" Uraraka smile at him "Don't mind"

Ashido push her seat back "Tsu-chan, who's gonna teach homeroom today?" "Well, Aizawa-Sensei is supposed to be in the hospital recovering from his injuries" suddenly someone open the front door drawing everyone attention "Morning". There stood Aizawa all healed up.

Everyone shout shocked "Aizawa Sensei?!" "How is that your okay?!" Aizawa say "I don't know. Maybe God love me too much for being a great teacher" Everyone look at him walking inside the classroom We doubt that "More importantly, the fight is not yet over" Midoriya ask "Don't tell me" "The villains again?!" add Mineta scared.

Aizawa say "The U.A. Sports Festivals is drawing near" everyone shout excitedly "That's a super normal school event!!" Jiro raise her hand "Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" Ojiro nod "What if they attack us again or something?"

Aizawa inform "Apparently, they think of it as U.A. showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event. Security will also be strengthened to 5 times that of previous years. Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be canceled because of a few villains"

Midoriya look at Mineta "Mineta-kun you've never seen the U.A. sports festival?" "Of course I have. That's not what I meant!" Aizawa explain "Our sports festival us one of the Japan's biggest events. In the past, the Olympics were called a festival of sports, and the whole country was crazy about them. As you know, with reductions in scale and population, they're now a shell of their former glory. And now for Japan what has taken place of those Olympics is the U.A. sports festival!"

Momo smile "Of course, all the top heroes around the country will be watching. For scouting purposes!" Mineta comment "I know that" Kaminari smile "After we graduate, it's typical to join a pro agency as a sidekick" Jiro say "A lot of people miss their chance to become independent after that and become eternal sidekicks, though" then she look at Kaminari "Kaminari, I feel like you'd be one of them. Since you're dumb" Aizawa say "Once a year only 3 chances. No aspiring heroes can afford to miss this event. If you understand that, then don't slack off on your preparations!" "Yes sir!" "Homeroom is dismissed"

Midoriya look at the other chatter "Everyone's so into it" Lida look at him "You're not?" then he start to sway his body "We have enrolled here to become heroes, so of course we would get fired up!" Asui say "Lida-chan, you have a unique way of getting fired up" Lida chop his hand on the air "Midoriya don't you feel the same?" "Of course I do" Uraraka keeps shout "I'm gonna do my best!" the others put up hands while saying "Yes"

Lida use his hand motion "Fidelia-kun can I ask you something?" Fidelia nod "Sure" "Why did you wanna become a hero?" "Yeah I wanna know too" add Uraraka. Fidelia smile "Well the truth is I just love to fight strong people" they looks shocked at her "That's all?!" Fidelia nod "And since if you're a hero you could fight and save people at the same time. So it's a win-win for me" they nod then Midoriya ask "Uraraka-san, why did you decide to come to U.A. and become a pro hero?" "Well... money" Midoriya ask shock "For money?! You want to become a hero for money?"

Uraraka started to rub the back of her head "To put it simply yes" then she say "Sorry it's such an unwholesome reason. You 3 have such admirable motivations, it's embarrassing" Fidelia tilt her head "Why?" Lida nod "How is having a goal to support your livelihood not admirable?" Midoriya nod "Right, but it's unexpected" she smile "My family owns a construction company, but we haven't gotten any work at all, so we're flat broke. This isn't something to tell other people, though"

Lida and Midoriya put their hands on their chins at the same time "Construction?" Fidelia smile "With her Quirk, she could make any material float. So they wouldn't need any heavy equipment" Uraraka point her fingers at Fidelia "Right? That's what I told Dad when I was little! But" then she started remembering her past and grip her skirt "I'll definitely become a hero and make money and let my parents take it easy" Lida started clapping "Uraraka-kun! Bravo! Bravo!"

A booming voice shout "Young Midoriya, Young Fidelia is here!" Midoriya ask "All Might? What's the matter?" he smile "Lunch! Wanna eat together?" Uraraka shout "He's like a maiden!" "How about it?" Izuku look at Lida he nod then Fidelia smile "We'd love to" they went with All Might

Midoriya ask shock "Only about an hour?!" "Yeah, that's the limit to how long I can use my power now. I overdid it too many time. I can just barely maintain muscle form for about 1,5 hours now" Midoriya look down "Sorry about that" All Might start to cough blood while laughing "You don't have to apologize! Man, we really are alike you and me" he put 2 glass on the table "Have some tea". "Thank you" All Might say "More importantly, about the Sports Festival. You still can't regulate One for All, can you? What'll you do?"

Midoriya say "But there was one time! When I aimed a smash at that brain villain, there was no backlash" All Might make a finger gun at Midoriya "Oh yeah, you mentioned that! What was different?" Midoriya look at his hand "Different? The biggest difference between that and the One for All that I'd been using was... It was the first time... I tried to use this power on a person" All Might smile "Anyway that's progress. I'm glad"

All Might walk to the window "Frankly, I don't have much time left as the Symbol of Peace. And some of those with built up villainous intent are starting to realize. I granted you my power because I want you to succeed me. Then the time has come for you to show that. The U.A. sports festival is something pro heroes... no, the whole country is watching closely. A big event! That's what I brought you here to talk about! The next All Might... the fledgling Symbol of Peace... Izuku Midoriya. I want you to tell the world 'I am here'!"

Midoriya look at him "I am here. But how?" "You know the sports festival system, right?" He nod "Yes, of course! The support, business, general studies and Hero course come together and fight through preliminary games of different types by class year. The students who make it through face off in the finals. It's a round robin tournament divided by grade" All Might smile "That's right! In other words, you can sell yourself with everything you've got!" "Right" add Midoriya monotone.

All Might fell back on the ground with the sofa while coughing blood. Midoriya say "I mean, what you say is absolutely correct!" then he started muttering. All Might say "No one's better at spouting nonsense than you!" "Nonsense?" "Those who are always aiming for the top, and those who aren't. That slight difference in attitude will have a big impact once you go out into society. I understand how you feel, and this is more for me than for you. I won't force you. However, I hope you won't forget how you felt back at the beach park"

😾Seriously they keep talking and forgetting about you Child 😄It can't be helped though Ginji, they're both master and student after all All Might look at Fidelia "By the way Young Fidelia" "Yes?" "I hear you help your friends and Aizawa-kun back at the USJ. As the Symbol of Peace I want to personally thank you" she smile "No problem All Might"

All Might smile then open the lunchbox "Well then let's eat" "Hai!" then they started eating. Minutes later, Midoriya smile "It's delicious All Might" "That's good to hear. What about you Young Fidelia? Are you satisfied?" Fidelia nod then she hear Ginji scoff Did he really think that you'll be satisfied with that amount of foods? Hush Ginji! "We should go back to class Izu-kun" he nod.

⏩Time Skip⏩
There's many people outside Do they need something from you guys Child? Midoriya see Fidelia look outside of the Class 1-A "What's wrong Fidelia-chan?" "There's many people out there Izu-kun" "Eh?" Kaminari smile at everyone in 1-A while holding the door hand "Finally class is over, let's go" then he open the door then everyone in Class 1-A look outside to see many students standing at the front door of class 1-A.

Uraraka shout "Wh-What's going on?" Lida ask with his hand motion "What business do you have with Class A?" "We can't get out! What'd you come here for?!" add Mineta. Bakugo walk to the front "Scouting out the enemy, small fry. We're the ones who made it out of the villains attacks they probably wanna check us out before the sports festival"

Everyone look scared at him "There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of my way, extras!" Lida start shouting "Stop calling people 'extras' just because you don't know them!" A boy with purple hair and tired face say "I came to see what the famous Class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant. Are all the students in the Hero course like this?" Everyone from class 1-A start to shake their heads.

The boy keep saying "Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned. There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the Hero course. Did you know that? The school has left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the Hero course. And it seems they may also transfer people out. Scouting out the enemy?"

🤔I recognize that voice somewhere... "I, at least, came to say that even if you're in the Hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war" 😸It's the boy that you save Child, name... Who was it again? Hitoshi Shinso Ginji Shinso made eye contact with Fidelia which she nod at him She's in Class 1-A? 😄Well it's not a surprise there

Suddenly someone shout "Hey, hey! I'm from Class B next door! I heard you fought against villains so I came to hear about it! Don't get so full of yourself! If you bark too much, it'll be embarrassing for you during the real fight!" But Bakugo walked away "You ignoring me bastard?!" Kirishima say "Wait a minute, Bakugo! What're you gonna do about all this? It's your fault that everyone's hating on us!"

Bakugo shout "It doesn't matter!" "Huh?!" "It doesn't matter as long as you rise to the top" Kirishima say while clench his fist "That's so simple and manly!" "Huh?" "You said it" "The top, huh?" "There's truth in that" Kaminari shout at Sato, Tokoyami, Kirishima "Hong on, don't be tricked! He just made more pointless enemies!" "That's right! We'll just be at a disadvantage at the sports festival!" add Mineta.

~~~Fidelia's POV~~~
I see Otaku walk to me "Fidelia-san let's go home" "Sorry Deku-kun, I have to go somewhere" "Where?" "Well, I'm gonna train with my mentor" "Are you going to wait here?" I nod "He'll come and pick me up" he smile "See you at the sports festival then Fidelia-san" I nod then wave my hand "Bye!"

When I see Otaku already gone I fly to the rooftop and open my communication device •Hello? Fidelia-san?! Are you okay?!• •Is that Fidelia? Let me talk to her Whis!• I see Beerus push Whis head away •Oh my• •Fidelia are you okay?! Where are you now?!• I chuckle "I'm fine Beerus-sama, Whis-san" then I hear OF shout in the background •Fidelia please help me! Beerus is trying to cook me!•

•Shut up! It's because she protected you she!• I smile "Beerus-sama, please don't be mean to Oracle Fish. It's not he's fault, I'm just glad I protected him" •Where are you now?• "Can Whis come and pick me up? I'll explain everything there" •Don't worry I already sent Whis to pick you up• "Fidelia-san" I turned around to see a smiling Whis.

Suddenly he hug me "Thank goodness you're alright! You had us worried! Oracle Fish told us everything! You're alright, right?!" I giggle "Like I said before, I'm fine" I hear Whis talk from behind me "Alright let's go home" I nod while putting my hand on his back then Whis tapped his staff and just like that we're back on Beerus planet.

▶️On Beerus's planet▶️
Beerus and OF look at me "Is there something wrong?" Beerus shout with a some kind of fatherly voice in it "What's with that outfit?!" I look down to see I'm still in my school uniform "It's a school uniform" OF ask curious "Also why did you become a little girl?"

I smile sheepishly "Well, after I protect you Oracle Fish, I was teleported into another dimension. And when I realized, I've become a little girl again" suddenly Beerus shout "That outfit is showing plenty of skin!" Whis swing his staff at me "I'll make it longer!" I see my skirt covering half of my feet and wear stocking 😅Parents mode. "So... what did the meeting all about?"

Beerus look at then he have a look 'Should I tell her?' then he sigh "Well there's many criminals from Universe 6,2,11 are on the lose" "Are they dangerous?" Whis state "Very dangerous, they were asking for help from all Universes to apprehend them" I ask "How many of them?" "Whis" He nod then tapped his staff suddenly my phone rings, I look to see about 40 or 50 files on them.

Whis smile "I already sent all the info about them" I was scanning through some of it then see "Wait! This one, I've fought him before" Beerus ears perked up "You do?" I nod "But, he's not too strong" Whis ask curious "Where is he?" "He's on a different dimension" Beerus put his finger under his chin "Different Dimension?" I nod "And he said 'If you think I'm alone, then you're sorely mistaken', so that's what he meant by that. Also Chronoa sent 2 strongest Time Patroller there" Beerus raise an eyebrow "She did?" I nod.

Beerus started tapping his finger on the table "This is troublesome" I smile "It'll be a good opportunity" he look at me "I mean if our fighters defeat the opponents that none of them could beat. Then maybe universe 7 might get to ranked up a little" Beerus smile widens "And we could boast about how good our universe to the others"

Whis sigh "You can't do that Beerus-sama, you'll just be a target for the other Universe" Beerus sigh while ears dropping "Fine" I ask "Whis-san can you train me?" He nod "Sure, I don't mind" OF tilt his head at me "Why?" "I don't know how many of them there are. That's why I need to get a lot stronger than I am now, so that I could capture them and protect that Dimension" OF smile "I see"

Suddenly Beerus throw him away then he turned his attention to me and stand up proudly "Fidelia, this is an order take those troublemakers done in that Dimension" I bow "Hai" Whis smile "Now go get some rest we'll start training tomorrow 5 A.M sharp" I nod.

Words: 2845
Don't hesitate to give me some R&R.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 52 18
In Earth's population only 80% have superpowers also known as Quirks and the other population are Quirkless. But what if, there was a Saiyan Warrior...
13.1K 325 12
Universe 7 or more exactly timeline 21. Age 790. It's been 4 years since final defeat of frieza and things are back as it were with z fighters. But a...
25.2K 776 18
Raised in a warm environment to two heroes, (Y/N) flourished amidst the warm cocoon of their love. The path to becoming a hero seemed like a natural...
178 0 7
This is a story that deals with different Saiyan Variants from Other Dimensions. Enjoy OwO