Little Do you Know

By Saugaat

Aditi reaches Mumbai to fulfill all her dreams and aspirations.To follow her list of plans but little does sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 43

19 0 0
By Saugaat

KABIR

Once again she is back in my life. Damn She looks even beautiful! What the hell is wrong with me?

I can clearly make out that she is trying her level best to avoid me but I am going to make her attempts go in vain. She should know that she cannot avoid me anymore and I will surly come around her to get to know all what I want to know.

Standing close to her at the door of the room I can still smell her lavender smell. Why is it that every time I am close to her I forget all about my vengeance?

I can't possible let my father know that Aditi is the same girl three years back. I just hope Dad buys my lies. Usually Dad isn't very friendly with business associates but I wonder what in Aditi caught his eyes that he treats her so well, to extend to let her call him 'Uncle'! Dad surely likes her. If things had been different back then I am sure Dad would love to meet Aditi.

Of course who wouldn't? Anybody who would meet her would immediately take a liking to her innocence and funny personality. I did too! Maybe I still do?

What the hell am I thinking? I must stay away from her. Whatever she did is clear a fact, yet maybe I trusted her way too much to still accept the truth.

I try to roll in my blanket to search for sleep but I know it's nowhere near me. After the 'Sir' to 'Uncle' transformation of my father incident I lay on my bed trying to sleep. 

Turing to my right side I see the empty spot on my bed and Aditi's face flashes in my mind.

Suddenly an idea pops up in my mind and my eyes widen with a creepy smiling reaching my lips.

  Maybe I can make her fall in love with me once again and then break her heart. Yes! What a brilliant idea! This way she will feel the exact way how I felt when she left me.

Quickly a full evil smile finds way on my face and I imagine how it would be fun to hurt Aditi for my revenge. I know I am acting like a villain but all is worth it. But how should I start with?

Picking up my phone I open Manik's contact but my hands pause right in front of the call sign. He won't understand it! In fact no one will! For them 'I have moved on' but that is not true. So I guess I have to carry out my plan on my own.

Staring at the ceiling I crack my head on how to proceed for my revenge. Moreover tomorrow she will go. I have to buy myself some time but how?

Checking the time on my phone I see its 10:45 pm.

Searching my contacts when my eyes land on the name I was searching I grin. Quickly dialling the astrologer my grandmother believes a lot I wait of the old man's voice.

Obviously I am doing wrong by bribing the man and using threat to make him call my father and delay the meeting by day at least! I wish Dad would let it postpone the meeting further but being a businessman he negotiated even with the astrologer and came down to a day delay. Foolish astrologer! He could not speak against my father. Nevertheless step one to extend her stay is done!

It's the next day and I still have to find my way back into Aditi's heart as fast as possible.

The look of horror on her face is priceless when I tell her about the delay in the meeting. Sitting across her on the table I try to glance at her at times just to figure out what she is might be thinking from her face but soon the presence of Aisha distracts me.

Aisha seem to have forgotten what Aditi did to us, to me? She seems to be happy reuniting with her long lost friend and same case for Aditi. 

For the past twenty hours she is here it's for the first time I see her smile a real smile as if she is really happy. 

Unknowingly my lips twitch up a little but soon I regain my senses. I see Manik completely wiped by Ishika's beauty.

She sure is beautiful but nothing in front of my....Aditi! Something is wrong with my brain! Disappointment finds me when I see Manik happily talking to Aditi. Pretending to talk on the phone I just nod to Manik's 'Hey' and walk out of the house.

Pissed off I drive to the company. It's late in the afternoon and I want to know what the hell are the of them doing with the fact that they know that Aditi is back. I tried calling Rohan but he texted me that he is busy somewhere and so is Priya who is with him.

For lunch I go the near by cafe of my company and place myself in one of the window table . The waitress approaches me with my coffee and I did not seem to notice her until she fake coughs. She has light brown hair tied up in a pony and has a lot of pink shimmer on her swelled lips.

 She is wearing butt shorts and a red crop top under a white short apron which hardly helps in covering her tall legs.

 "Anything else Sir?" She says as she leans forwards trying to give me a clear view of her valley.

"No. Thanks." I say with a blank face and stare once again out of the window. I guess she takes the hint that I am not interested in her and so she walks away to her duty. 

For the past three years I have tried to hook up with many girls just to get rid of the thought of the girl I loved. However I just failed every time. I don't know what went wrong with me? I thought that I have moved on but I knew deep down that I was lying to myself. I can possibly never get over her.

Every time I think of her I find my self missing her. Missing her smile, missing the feeling I felt when with her. Missing how stubborn she could be and how careless she could be at times. I crave for her touch. 

The way her hands fit in mine while we swayed to the music, the way she danced in my room and how her hips moved perfectly.

Initially I thought she could look good only in conservative clothes what she usually wore but then I realized that she looked extremely desirable in the black prom dress as well as in the golden dress. Instantly I think of how she looked in formal business attire. 

Whatever the hell she wears her always manages to make my eye bulge out. The way her clothes hung around her perfect curves can make any man go wild in thoughts. This thought actually makes me frown. I have no idea if any other man has noticed her amazing body?

  What if she has already found someone in her life? What if someone has touched her beautiful lips already? This thought makes me go wild with anger.

Back in my office I try to concentrate on my work but hardly I can.

Although I am engaged to Janhvi I know for sure that this marriage means nothing to me and also for her I guess! Since the engagement she just keeps up the smiley face on stuck on as if it's an obligation to her. Just like me she seems to be confused with her feelings at times but still treats me like her friend. 

She never even referred me as her fiancé to her friends when I happen to meet them at a restaurant for a brief moment with her. Not that I mind or even want them to know but just I think she isn't happy with the engagement as much as she shows in front of her parents.

At dinner when I reach home I find out that Aditi and Ishika had their dinner at Priya's and with this information I know that they have forgiven her. Why? Sure they know something I don't and I need to find that out!

At night I try getting things out of all four of my friends but none of them are ready to tell me. Manik goes on to say that he wants to tell me things but he is bound not to. 

After half an hour of trying to convince them over the call I give up and our conference call goes silent as no one speaks. Sighing I just one question to Aisha while the others listen silently. 

"Just tell me this one thing please.... Does she have a another man in her life right now?" There is silence from the other side and Aisha beings, "Kabir....."

"Please Aisha, guys you know I want to know this." Desperation is clear in my voice. I want to know the answer to my question but at the same time I am scared to know the answer too. Nobody speaks for a while and then Priya voices. "No." I hear Manik snapping her but she just snaps him back with the fact that I have the right to know at least this much!

This much? What more are they hiding from me? What could be the reason that they can know but not me? Well I was happy about one thought that she was still single.

After the call ended I actually slept with slight happiness. Whatever the truth was I will make Aditi tell me that one day. Firstly I have to find a way to get into her heart.

Next morning as I think of my plan to make Aditi like me once again I sense a pair of eyes staring me. Side eyeing I see Aditi with the coffee mug in her hand standing in the balcony gaping at me. An amusing smile playing on my face.

 Lifting my body up I give her a good view of my biceps and body. I know for sure that she hates being teased and that is exactly what I love to do the most.

As I gulp water I hear her , "How would they feel?"

I grin at the thought and laugh within at the fact that she still speak out her mind aloud without consciousness.

"Wanna touch them?" I speak with a smirk. Suddenly her face turns pale and I know she realised what she had spoken.

Kabir -1; Aditi-0.

While she fumbles trying to snap back I scan her body. She is wearing her shorts and a tank top with hangs low at her chest giving a good view of her chest and instantly I think I am turned on.

Suddenly the sound of the coffee mug shattered into pieces bring my gaze back to her face. Stupid girl! I can see her face and lips have turned a shade of red and she seems to stare at the glass pieces around her feet. Before I could utter a single word she rushed inside her room.

My shoulders remain in an unsure state. Whether to relax at the thought that she has gone inside or be tensed about the fact that she might have hurt herself.

I have the urge to go and have a check on her. She sure as hell is trying to avoid me the most. I keep my eyes fixed at her balcony when suddenly I think I saw her head peeping out. 

With a smirk I have plastered on my face because of her childish act I announce to her that I have already seen her. When she reveals herself to me I search her face to see any signs to see if she is hurt or something.

"Are you fine?" I blurt out to which she just nods and I tear my gaze from her. Suddenly it hit me that unconsciously I had called her 'coffee' and exactly at that moment hse being to speak, "Did you call...."

"Don't be a pervert next time!" I snap back. She should get to know that I am still pissed off at her. Walking back to my room I get freshen up and get changed. Walking out of my room my eyes land on Aditi near the stairs. Uncertainty clearly visible on her face.

Taking in her appearance I mentally frown. She is wearing a shirt and pencil skirt. Although I can't deny the fact that the clothes reveal her perfect curve but it somehow gives me the feeling that she is an outsider and somehow I dislike the thought. 

I frown even more when I find out that she did not bring a lot of clothes. Typical Aditi! Not like any other girl who walks with a lot of clothes and makeup. Without any other thought I pull her in my room. I try to ignore the heat radiating from my body when our skin touches. Walking inside my closet I gather her clothes that have been kept there since years.

Giving her the clothes I ask her to leave because I don't like the idea of her in my room for long. As she walks out of my room I realize the emptiness that occupies my room once again. I realise that I myself is very confused about what I should be doing.

At the dining table I know Aditi talks to Ishika loudly on purpose. This girl just know how to get on my nerves. I purposely let my cutlery down to hint them to stop talking nonsense around me.

"I hope you don't mind our conversations....since you were in college with Adit I thought you wouldn't mind.....you know such talks......" Ishika says in a teasing voice.

"Well, Ishika I do not." I snap. Clearly fed up with their talks.

"I do not care what your friend does, what she wears and who she sees or what TYPE she is into.....but let me tell you one thing Ishika, I am not interested in anybody's life and she will be the last person I would think about or be interested in."

As I finish with the words I hear Janhvi's voice calling my name. Great I completely forgot about her. Now what would Aditi think? Well will she be affected?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 3.7K 54
Though they are poles apart and are rather involved with different people, Aditya and Nandini discover how easy it is for them to fall in love with e...
248K 23.9K 36
❛ The Dark love of Mafia's ❜ ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and some are buried beneath their feet, some a...
1.5M 18.9K 21
Riya and Kayish were madly in love, so deeply that everyone believed that they would end up in a happy married life. That's how much he loved her. He...
524K 34.2K 100
5 ACE SERIES [ SECOND BOOK ] **** Have you ever thought about how far one would go for love? Curious to know then read further ---- **** She was tra...