Chapter 39

ADITI

I try my best to follow Ishika but like lightening she rushes out of the crowd and I get bumped to someone right at the arrival gate. Bending down I quickly try to collect my things which might be kicked by people here and there. I see mine and Ishika's passports and my pocket diary fallen. Just at the moment I attempt to pick them up I hear Ishika's voice calling out my name. I look up to her with a smile, To my surprise my smile disappears within a fraction of time. My hand trembles with nervousness and I feel I am going to pass out any moment. My mind goes void of any thoughts but of him. I see Kabir right beside Ishika. Standing to my full length I walk to them with unwilling steps.

Why is he here? Don't tell that the bleak probability failed? He must have come for someone else. No. I see the driver beside him with our plank card. Should I just run back and fetch a fight back to USA. Ishika can manage it well alone right?

Unfortunately before I could turn around I had already reached before him. Not for a moment he got his eyes off me. I could sense a fine shrill down my back as if I was being observed carefully. It's Ishika's shrug that brings me back to my senses almost and once again I stammer to introduce myself, luckily Ishika completes my introduction.

"Hey, Miss Aditi, I am Kabir Singhania the proud owner of Singhania Group and I will be managing your deal, Professionally as well as personally." I looks at his face and then his hand in front of me. That is the only thing I did not expect off. 'Singhania'? His full name kept on ringing in my mind. The word ' Personally' made me quite uncomfortable and it was the zing I felt that I realised that he was holding my hand. I look to my right but Ishika has already walked to the car.

I try to jerk away his hand but I fail. He is still as strong as he was back then but this time he is willing to hurt me. His grip is so tight that my wrist pains. However I am unable to speak a word. Somehow at the back of my mind I knew that one day I will have to bear all that he does to hurt me because that's what I deserve. Unwillingly my vision gets blur and I know if I look at him once again I will burst into tears. 

I have to be strong. I can't let him in because if I do then I can't leave him again. Looking anywhere but him I still try to endure the pain in my wrist and get rid of his grip. Suddenly he lets me go and without looking up I rush to the direction Ishika walked, quickly drying off my tears and go and sit on the seat only left for me. My heart beats faster than usual. Thoughts of him fill up my mind. 

Three years and he looks the same just a bit more tired and rude to me. I have to be careful because I know he will try his best to know the reason I left him and I can't afford to let him know that.

I look out of the window when I know that behind his dark shades he is looking at me. Suddenly I hear him command the driver to drive to their home and my eyes go wide with horror.

That house once again! I try to reason and my mistake I start off with his name but soon gulping down the words I address him formally with his surname which is totally new to me. Its was me talking to him but he requests Ishika and that irritates me. Furthermore my dumb friend agrees to his proposal. I feel like smacking her head but something in me hesitates with I see a smirk playing on Kabir's face.

My heart thumps to my ears and I just to comfort myself that it's just and matter of a day. Soon out of the window I see the same majestic house with a name plate of 'Singhania's' and I mentally slap myself for never noticing it before. The car turns around a beautiful fountain and right before the main entrance.

 I hesitate for a moment but open the door anyway. Getting out of the car I look at Kabir who is ahead of me but I clearly notice him glancing at me with a smile. I take a deep breath and hold on to the 'A' locket in my neck. What a lucky charm?