Chapter 46

ADITI

How I wished Kabir would know the whole truth and was by my side. I desperately long for his touch. I can't possibility imagine that if his mere touch can make me skip a beat what could he do to me.

Finally, I am at the railway station. Away from everyone, all the drama and away from him. Him. How I miss him. I know he will not like this idea of mine. Like a coward I am running once again. Will he even bother? Will it matter to him?

Nobody will ever know where I vanished and so I don't have to explain anything to anybody. This all is so frustrating. It's near 1 am and I am all alone sitting on a bench in an empty platform, waiting for a train. For where? Even I am unaware of. Where ever it takes me I will go. Maybe it will be my destiny. Staying here would have hurt Kabir. Kabir is ready to start a new life with....without me. I cannot be an obstacle.

Next ten minutes pass by with me crying my eyes out and regretting all my doings. I wish things had been different and I could be with Kabir.

How the hell in the universe I fell for someone and that too so hard that....it hurts, hurts a lot to leave him. I feel lonely and the word alone is not enough to exactly describe how I actually feel right now.

Wiping my tears I hear the announcement for the next train to soon to reach the platform.

I knew that the platform was void of any other person but when I turned to look at my luggage on my left I could sense someone's presence. Lifting my blur vision I saw a figure standing. Blinking twice when my vision became clear I saw the one man my heart was desperately wanting to see but my mind wanted to ignore- Kabir.

Right before me he stood. Involuntarily I stood and took a step towards him and he walked towards me too. I could hear my heart beating rapidly. My mouth had run dry and it felt as if I was caught red handed while doing something wrong.

 I felt guilty as if I was about to commit a sin and like an angel Kabir stood there to remind me of the right path. I just stared into his grey eyes. Still wondering how can they be as if there was thundering and lightening in them and at the same time such dark and dangerous eyes made me feel safe.

What is he doing here?

Just staring at each other's eyes, we stood there. Blinking rapidly I tried to control the tears that threatened to fall from my eyes. "Um...I.." Traitor tears fell down my cheek and that is the moment I felt Kabir's soft large hands cup my cheeks. With his thumb he wiped off the single traitor sliding down.

No matter how much I restrict myself I fall in love with this boy right before me even more. No matter who stands before us opposing us I know fate plays its card at the end and always wins the game. No matter how much I try to ignore the fact but the truth remains the same- I love him.

Immediately I shut my eyes, unable to face the man before me. How will I be able to tell him the truth. Should I even tell him the truth?

Looking up to his eyes I see him looking intently into my eyes as if taking in my features with extremely intensity.

"Kabir. I have to go..."

"No." He cut me off in an angry voice.

I open my mouth but instantly he places his thumb on my parted lips and cupping my face comes closer to me. Instantly my mind is no more in control. It's like I am the dependable soul in front of the devil and I stay at his mercy. The close proximity between us is more than enough for me to melt entirely in his strong arms.

"I know..." That's all he said and was more than enough for me to lose myself in his embrace. With tears running down my face I might actually have a swollen face right now but nothing matter at the moment apart from the fact that the man I am so in love with is in love with me too and that he is right here, with me.

We learn from our mistakes and today I have learnt never to let go this man before me. You can find hundreds of reasons to run away from things but only one can be enough to make you stay. Kabir is my reason.

How funny things turn out to be, one moment it seems all gloomy around me and the next I am the happiest person on the planet.

And that's how I had the perfect love story of my life. Love can be painful at times, but at the end it is what is all worth for.

****************************************************************************

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE STORY <3