Chapter 5

Aditi

He does not start the vehicle and I snap "I am not holding you this time"

He thinks I'll touch him again!As if I will.

He starts the vehicle not that fast but I'll surely fall if I don't hold anything firm.As expected all boys turn out to be the same. He accelerate his bike and I cling onto him.

Idiot to say the previous line to him.

Has this man got manners suddenly because he did not insult me?

"Yup! Just here." I tell him pointing at a house.

I'll never tell this person where I live,I don't want problems around me! So I didn't tell him the real house.Moreover,I don't think aunt Rose would like me coming with a boy.

I slowly remove my hands from his shoulder. Climbing down of the bike I stand near it facing the one I so much despise at the moment. He starts the engine again and turning toward me raises his hand and gives a wave. A short wave and speeding he goes away.

  What just a wave? I was kind of expecting him to ask my name say some cocky punch line or something. Well nothing sought of what I expected actually happened.

Shrugging my shoulders I drop the thought and walk to my house just three houses away.

Freshening up I lie down on my bed. 

Maybe ,just maybe that coffee boy isn't that bad as I expected, well I should not make assumptions right away about someone.I am reminded of his grey eyes when he had cornered me.He must have been very upset when I talked about his parents.He is a very bad influence on my mind.Now I recollect it was he who drove past me this morning and didn't even care to apologize neither then, nor at the cafe.

" ugghhh...." I get frustrated thinking about him.

Shutting my eyes soon sleep overtakes me.