Chapter 26

KABIR

I haven't ever fallen in love. I can't believe myself that I told her about my disbelief in love. At times this girl gets on my nerves. It's a hard time controlling my anger. I don't want to hurt her. I don't know why but she is one person I don't want to get hurt and if she does get hurt then it really bothers me.

Shutting my eyes I brush my fingers through my hair. The warm water from the shower drips down my brows and runs down my body. Why is she so curious about my life? Telling anyone about my problems means that I have to face it once again. No. I don't want to feel the pain again. I wish I could turn time back and make amendments. Suddenly I hear a voice shouting something which I cannot comprehend.

"What is this girl up to? Is she fine?" Frantically I open my eyes. Shit! I forgot my shirt outside on the bed. Realization dawns upon me. Quickly shutting off the shower head I drape a towel on my wet body hiding the abdomen and with long strides open the door to the room.

From the warm steamy bathroom when I open the door, a cool sensation hits my face and I shut my eyes for a second.Opening my eyes I see Aditi with her back to me. She is standing on the bed and jumping. She has my white shirt on with the hem of her golden dress visible seldom. I am amazed and stand against the door panel watching her.

She has my headphones on and sways her body. With another jump she lands on the floor. Aditi doesn't stop there. For a moment she side faces me but again turns her back to me. Does she have my Hugo Boss shades on? She is so cute! I smile and look at her pouting at times and then dancing like Michael Jackson. She tries robotics and then takes a round on her feet. I quickly hide behind the ajar door and peep out. She is so engrossed in the dance that she didn't even take notice of me.

With the humming of the song she ties a knot with the hem of the shirt near her chest. Taking slow steps I stood behind her. With her hands in the air she turned around instantly and froze as if she saw some ghost. Her lips parted and the shades slipped below her nose bridge, giving me the view of her brown eyes.

I could not control myself and smirked. Awkwardly she takes the headphone and the shades off. " Um....I was...um..." she fumbles with words and I see her trying to avoid eye contact. With a smile I say, "It's okay. You can use them." She smiles at me and her bright smile again catches my attention.

"Um.... my..."I manage to say awkwardly and point to my shirt she is wearing. Well I could have got another shirt to wear but then I would miss her cute red cheeks.

"Oh,yeah!" She takes off my shirt and hands it over to me. I notice she is avoiding facing me. Suddenly it struck to me. I was just in the towel! I take my sweet time to the changing room past the glass door itself, grabbing the jeans from the bed. She was checking me out! That thought somehow make me feel proud. I don't know why?

While I button my shirt I look at myself in the mirror. Aditi dancing on my bed returns to my mind. "She is one crazy girl" I say with a smile on my face. Setting my hair properly I walk out of the glass door to the room.

"You dance well!" I say with a smile but Aditi isn't in the room. Thank God she didn't hear it! I must have control on my tongue. There are a few plastic bags on the bed. Peeping into the bag I find some clothes in there. Who bought them?

"What is in these bags?" I pick out an article from the bag randomly when I hear the door behind me open. With the cloth in my hand I turn around to see Aditi in a light purple long suit with matching palazzos and a white dupatta around her neck. Her hair is wrapped up in a towel hanging down her left shoulder. She looks so beautiful as always. Its not only western but Indian dresses also that she looks gorgeous. With a smile which I can't hide anymore because she looks awesome, I wave my hand at her with the cloth still in my hand. 

Seriously you wave at a hot girl? What's wrong with you Kabir the hottest player among girls? What wrong with Aditi? She is staring at my hand. I follow her gave and see the white crumpled cloth in my hand.

What it might be? I bring my hand close to my face and unfold the cloth. There is a strap. "SHIT!" I say with a horrified look on my face. It's a white bra.

I look at the article hanging from my fingers then to the stunned Aditi and then back to the cloth. Suddenly Aditi snatches it from my hand and pushing me aside shoves it in one of the bags.

I am so messed up! Shit! Shit! I shouldn't have touched her things!I have been with many girls before but I don't why but I feel embarrassed holding one of Aditi's bras that too in front of her. What if she thinks that I am a cheap trying to get her to my bed? Or a pervert touching her girl stuff? No...NO... She must know I am not that type of a man. What if she hates me?

I turn to face Aditi who turns to me at the exact same time. "Um... I was just......" Aditi cocks her head to the side and without any expression looks straight in my eyes. This is making me so nervous! "Just....just....seeing?"She frowns. Are you crazy?

"No... not seeing through your stuff! Never! I won't ever do that. It was just, I was....was..." I fast talk but can't complete with any words.

I looked at her face and she seems so angry. What to say further? I look at the floor trying to come up with words when suddenly I hear Aditi laughing. Looking up I see her laughing her gut out. What's wrong with the girl?

"Look at your face! It's so red!" She manages to speak between her giggles. 

"I....I" I began but what to speak exactly even I did not know. Aditi palms me and says, "Relax Kabir! I know you are not a pervert! It happens at times. Ha-ha"

She was teasing me since then! I smile and my shoulder relax. "Playing with me....Calls for trouble Miss!" I say with an evil grin.

"She stops laughing and with a smirk says, "For that you need to catch me Mister!" Said so she jumps on the bed and I am only able to grab the towel from her head. She looks back at me and her hair jumps up and down as she does.

With a determination to catch her, I jump on the bed and before she could jump down on the floor I hold her hand pulling her towards me. With a jerk she hits my chest and I fall on my back on the bed with Aditi on top of me. The room fills up with our laughter and for the first time in days I am enjoying the moment as if the day is the best.

I am holding Aditi by her back while she rests her hands on my chest. Our face is inches away. Soon our eyes meet and the laughs stop. Her semi-wet hair locks fall on my chest. A lock of hair comes before her face. With my right hand I tuck it behind her ears and finally get a clear view of her face. She still smells so good! Her lips are pink. She blinks twice and makes a move to get up. Eventually I come back to my senses and get up to sit o the bed. 

**********

Please let me know you guys are liking the story! 

Vote comment and share!

It really motivates me. Enjoy Reading :)