Chapter 14

ADITI 

Listening to them I feel relaxed. 'WE ARE SISTERS!' Her words play again in my mind. Getting out of the car I followed my two best friends cum sisters into a shop named 'Diana's', apparently whose curtains were drawn over the mannequins station giving a view that the shop was closed, yet we entered through the black double door. 

The name of the store was written in cursive in gold on a black background. The shop was situated in a posh area of the city. On entering I was taken aback by the interior. It looked like an expensive elegant interior with cream wallpaper and chandeliers on the ceiling. 

There were huge mirrors covering the entire wall, with a long glass table along one of the walls, leaving space between it and the mirror wall and a pair of sofa at the center of the store. A woman in around her forty's walked to us and my friends hugged her. She looked at me top to bottom and we shared a smile. " Is it her?" She said in her sophisticate accent.

"Yes!" Aisha said.

" I see.... well I have got exactly what you need girls and as far as she is considered we need her to try on a few." Said this, the lady gestured the only staff at her shop at the moment and she brought two huge pink boxes.

She kept the boxes on the glass table and the lady walked to the other side of the table. While her staff unties the bow on the box made by huge black ribbons, Priya face towards me and spoke up. "Aditi, she is Diana. She designs amazing gowns".

"Guess what she just closed her shop today so that we can have our time" Aisha interrupted. I am actually at a designer's store!

"She is my mom's friend so we practically know her since our childhood."Priya says. I just smile and nod. The box was open and I see one with a violet dress and the other blue. 

The two girls pick their dress and say together, "WOW!" I am so happy for them they really got amazing dresses

The two girls pick their dress and say together, "WOW!" I am so happy for them they really got amazing dresses. After a few minutes to admiring the dresses Diana, Priya and Aisha turned toward me. They made me stand on a white wooded mini stage facing the mirror on the wall. On the other side of the wall Diana ordered her staff to slid the mirror.