Chapter 33

KABIR

She has changed back to her golden dress and footwear leaving all rest of her clothes back in my room for me to trash them away. She is rather quite today! Its about to be midnight and we are in the car driving to her place which I just wish evaporated in air so she has to come back in my room.

"Missed me the whole day? Not speaking anything?" I say glancing at her with a smile.

"Just tired!" She says with a dull face and then stares back out of the window.

"Sorry you had to work because of me...."

"It's alright!" She says with a short smile and I stop in front of her house.

"Wait!" I tell her as she attempts to open the door. Rushing out I open the car door for her and she gets out with a smile.

"Should I stay?" I ask because I don't like the idea of her staying alone in the house.

"No I will be fine. Really!" She says as I shut the door of the passenger seat.

"So...."

She cuts me off, " Talk to your father."

I nod and begin once again, "Aditi...I....."

"Good night!" She interrupts me once again. Sighing I say, "You will come tomorrow?"

Something flashes in her eyes which I couldn't get what? But she just nods and turns around walking behind the iron gate. I stand there until she gets in safely in the house. I'll tell her tomorrow.

Aditi, previously I thought it was just lust but...... No way I can't tell her like that.Um... I think I like you....I mean love you....I really love you I don't think...I know .... Oh! God it's even harder than I thought. My house is right before me and while the whole drive back I couldn't prepare my confession!Tomorrow is a new day and I will tell Aditi that how much I love her. Thinking so sleep takes over me but, I miss Aditi sleeping beside me.

"D...Dad!" I manage to speak and knock his room door. With a few seconds he opened the door and looked at me astonished eyes.

"Kabir... come ...come in." He seems so nervous, however I enter the room and stand facing him. How do I begin? Tears have already welded up in my eyes.

"Dad... I am really sorry..." I say but something chokes my throat. Dad lets out a breath and hugs me tightly. I hug him back and it feels all the good memories of us together has returned back.

"I am sorry Kabir.... I left you both... I love you and your mother...a lot....I just couldn't ....say it.Sorry."

"Sorry Dad I blamed you for all that. Will you forgive me?" I say seeing my dad's red eye full off water.

"I love you son! Now get going for college...." Dad say and pats my back.With a smile I leave his room after I hug him for the last time.

I quickly dial Manik as I walk up to my car with a huge smile. Suddenly I feel all is going great in my life. I got my Dad back in my life and now it was time to get the girl I love the most.

"I have texted you check it and all of you do come to the college." I hear Manik whine but I cut the call there after. I have already texted Manik that I am in love. The huge smile isn't just ready to leave my face.

As I sit on the driver's seat I get a smirking emoji and a thumbs up emoji from Manik and with a smile I push the accelerator. Grabbing a bouquet on the way I meet my friend in the cafeteria. Thankfully Aditi wasn't there.

"Hey lover boy is here!" Priya says while she hugs me.

"I am so happy for you guys and for you Kabir." Rohan says and hugs me.

"Before you ask.... Get going to the auditorium Aisha has gone to get Aditi." Priya interrupts.

"I always knew you two had that spark!" Manik grins. Well today I will tell her that my name is Kabir Singhania and that I own the college. That makes it easy for me to get the whole of the auditorium to myself.

Okay! So Aditi I really love you and....still not prepared!!! Shit! Shit!... I will do it when I see her....Where is she by the way? Out of the auditorium is find all my friends missing and at that moment I get a message from Rohan saying that they all are trying to find Aditi.

30 Minutes later......

"She is not in the college and her phone is with Manik" Aisha says.

"Lets go to her house!" Priya says and we all agree. Where are you Aditi? Why do I feel something is happening wrong? I am really getting irritated and don't feel at ease.