Chapter 2

Its still afternoon and I am not hungry as I had had early lunch on my way here, so I start unpacking my stuff and decorating my room in my way.For the first time I would have my own room as in the orphanage we used to share room with ten other girls.My way is wierd I know that but I still like it with light bulbs around the pillar,my book on the self,cards and gifts given by the nun and my friends on the study and also stuck on the wall.While doing this I hope that aunt Rose,as her full name was Rose Thomas would not object. I finally place the big 'A' with wings on the wall behind my bed. I really love it. Excited for the next day I pray that tomorrow i meet the best people, have the best day of my life and lay smiling on my bed, soon i fall to sleep.

The next day I am ready in my floral printed plalazzo paired with a white tank top and the 'A' pendent delicate looking neck piece.I never take it of its the last thing infact the only thing I was left with in the orphanage when I was an infant .That's the reason the nuns there named me "Aditi".Since then it has been my lucky charm.

I am standing in front of the main entrance of D.U. I enter the campus and inquire at the security guard room about the director's office and get the directions. As I walk further I see there is a huge parking. Although there are many gates but i like entering through the main entrance. I do not spot many people may be because i am a bit early .

I check my books in my hand and open the zip of my pouch to check if i have a blue and a black pen when to my surprise something passes me with unimaginable speed and I tremble with my steps and as a result all my books fall on the ground with my stationary scattered on the floor. I see them fallen on the ground and quickly turn my gaze to the speeding thing. It was a bike and a boy facing his back to me in black t-shirt and black jeans get down of the the thing just four or five steps away from me.

 He takes of his helmet and shakes his head. He is tall with muscular body.I shake my head from staring at him and yell "Hey! Are you blind or what can't you see?"He does not turn around.

 I can see him in the rear view mirror of his bike although its just his face below his nose but thats enough for me find him again to smash the pretty ,attitude face of his. "At least apologize and help me!"I say as I cross my hands across my chest. I see him smirk through the mirror and he walks away.

At this moment I want to run after that jerk and slap him hard. God knows why he has that attitude of his.I grab my things from the ground and see the watch. 

I don't know what was therein his smirk that so much wants me to smash his face when I see him again.Coming out of my thoughts I see the time in my watch. Sure enough I do not want to get late on my first day.There are a lot of people in the lawn chatting and enjoying themselves. Don't they have classes?While seeing around I bump into someone "Oh! I am sorr..." She cut me off and replied tartly, "You should be fresher!"She sounds like she owns this place or something full of attitude.

  What makes her think that she looks anything near good in that little piece of clothing on her body! 

Well she is wearing a pink dress which has nothing like a starp ,her high black stilettos, black clutch,and with tons of makeup and gloss. "WHAT!" she catches me staring her. 

 "Well can you tell me where is the class for Business management." I ask her politely because I don't want to further ruin my first day here and she isn't worth my time.

 Not even the black biker is worth my time.Wait why am I thinking about him. I push his thought off my mind.

She rolls her eyes and pushes past me. With great difficulty after asking person to person I finally made to the class.I know that I am ten days late for the classes but I hope cover up with time. Thankfully professor is not in the hall.

As I enter I searchfor place to sit in the huge hall. Isettledown in a seat at the corner leaving a seat between me and a girl allengrossed in a boy on her other side, possibly her boyfriend. The professorenters I shift a bit at my place.

 I am looking down as I write my name on thefirst page of my notebook when the professor instructs the hall to be silent.Then there is a knock on the door and I lift my eye to see who knocked at the door. 

"No way!"I gasp under my breadth. The same black t-shirt annoying boy.However I have a short smile because i know that the professor won't let him in and I am satisfied with that as that is what he deserves. "Oh! Come in."Professor simply stated. I am left speechless. He doesn't even look around and walks towards me.I guess I clearly have a face as if I am stabbed as he gives me a side smile and sits beside me.That's exactly I didn't pray for.I catch his side eye trying to search for something on my notebook and I guess its my name but fortunately I have my handover it. 

I quickly turn the page and stare at the board trying to concentrate on what is being taught but I fail miserably. Is he a stalker?Or is he following me? 

I take a look at the annoying creature and I see he is busy doing something in his phone. I take this moment when he would not notice me to see him properly.I hate to admit it even to myself but he actually is a pretty face.He is still busy in his phone.

His hair is chocolate brown ,bushy which makes them to fall on his forehead. The sleeve tightens around his biceps and showcases his well built biceps. Must be a workout freak? I somehow thin and smile. His complexion is fair enough, like mine."STOP it!"he says it sharply still gazing at his phone. I panic and quickly look at my notebook Shit I was staring him and he caught me. What if he thinks that I like him or if I am some creep or a stalker?NO.

I am actually shaking. It is embarrassing if you are staring someone,moreover,NOT HIM! I shift uncomfortably on my seat.Still fiddling with my pen. MY bad habit which completely reveals that I am hiding something or is nervous.

 "I wasn't staring at you."I say as fast as possible. Idiot me, he never mentioned about it. I again look to my pen on the desk. 

I can feel his stare on me.Why do I feel he is smiling? 

Usually, I am very brave but my embarrassment overtook my bravery at that point.The moment I planned to face him the bell rang and did not waste a single second to get up from his seat and to walk away. I let out a deep breath and seriously prayed to god not make me meet him again.