Chapter 18

Aditi's dress  above :)

ADITI

The next day I rise early and start with the final packing. I am a methodical and organised person and I like it that way. I get Aisha's missed call and quickly shoving in my toothbrush I zip my back pack. Latching the window and locking the door I rush out and see Aisha in her car. Getting in, Aisha smiles and speeds up to her house.

Getting in her room she lies on her bed and says, "All packed?"

"Yeah!" I say with a smile and keeping my bag on her bed sit beside her.

"Priya and Diana will come home with our dresses." Aisha informs me.

"Hmm..." I wonder if going to such pubs and parties is so normal for these people.

Aisha gets a call and listening for few seconds she ends the call and getting up says to me, "Let's go!"

"Where?" I say but Aisha ignores my question and holding my arm drags me out of her room to another room on the first floor two or three doors next to hers. Opening the door I see four girls in light blue t-shirt with big hand bags.

 " We must get ready properly while both of them come." Aisha says while shutting the door behind me. Its kind of a recreation cum game room with A big LED tv , chess, carom, a billiard table, a quality dart board on the right wall and a shelf of books. "Wow!" leaves my mouth.

Sitting on of the recliners Aisha gestures me to sit beside her and so I place myself hesitantly on the chocolate brown chair  next to her. I don't even lie down when Aisha hits something on my face. Its a sleeve less short night wear, white in colour. When I face Aisha she has already changed to it and so do I do it as fast as possible. 

" Just relax." Aisha says letting out a breath. The girls start taking out their salon equipment from their bags.

Its in the middle of my pedicure that there is a knock on the door. Its Priya and Diana with few paper bags. Priya joins us and we take a short nap while the beauticians do their work.

"Thank God we took a nap or else we couldn't enjoy late night will the sleepiness haunting us."Priya says while she does her makeup. "Hey girls I hope you will like your dresses, my gift for you all...." Diana speaks while takes out some dresses on the bed from the paper bags. 

"Aisha I got you this,I know you like being tom boy and I guess this will help." Saying so Diana hands Aisha a golden sequin shorts and a black bateau neckline crop top. I have already imagined Aisha and she looks incredible. Diana gives Priya a black shimmer dress till her mid thigh with thin halter strap.

 "And Aditi...." Daina begins but I notice her looking past me.When I turn around I see Aisha smiling looking at her nails. Weird! She looks hesitant.

"Aditi! I have got the perfect dress for you,and I insist you must wear this.Sometimes you must dressup differently. Sexy rather that cute!" Diana's words took me by shock.

  Sexy! I have never thought in that aspect. It's always covered clothes I wear and I no idea of 'sexy'? My eyes travel to the dress Diana takes out form the bag and a smile forms on my face.

Exact 9:10pm and we girls are ready to go. My dress is a golden sequin dress.A fit and flare slightly above my mid thigh. It's a backless dress with a cream knot Aisha ties with the ribbon on the back which holds my dress from opening from the back. It's a scoop neckline dress whose shimmery strap is held by the knot at the back. 

"He'll go crazy!" Aisha beams clapping her hands.

"Who?" I stare at her while she looks at me dumbfounded by my question.