Chapter 23

ADITI

Light! It's disturbing my sleep! How come my bed is so comfortable? The blanket is so soft. However the smell around me is so masculine. Why is it that? I open my eyes and find myself in some unknown place. It's my dream bedroom. White ceiling, navy blue comforter on me, a huge balcony before me, book shelf.WOW! My dream is so beautiful! 

There is wooden flooring, a study table, air condition in my room, a huge television on my right wall,I am hugging the cosy pillow, I am wearing something so comfortable that I feel as if I don't have my pants on ,Kabir sleeping beside me and a glass door probably to a walk-in wardrobe and......... KABIR? 

How is he again in my dream!!! I must wake up. Shutting my eyes again and opening them again I expected myself to be back in my room but nothing of the sought happened. Nothing changed! I am in the same white room,the balcony,the shelf, Kabir beside me and t-shirt on the floor. I look at him with wide eyes. What am I doing with him in one bed?

Kabir turns on the bed and faces me. Thank God his eyes are shut. He isn't wearing anything on top. I see his bare chest. His abs is well built. Gulping I wonder if he is wearing something below? How can you think like that Aditi? Should I check? Why would I? What if he isn't wearing anything? I face palm myself at my own thought. Shit! What am I wearing? Silently I pick the comforter off me and see myself in just a t-shirt that too not mine!Its way too long for me! Oh! God! I can't remember a thing from the past night. What exactly happened? Why are we nude? I just hope nothing happened between us. Before Kabir gets up I must get out this place, wherever I am.

Deciding so, I slowly get out of the bed so that I don't disturb Kabir's sleep and look for my dress. It's nowhere to be seen in the lavish room. I open the double door quietly and see it leading to the washroom. Getting in last I see Kabir turning on the bed and I shut the door. Turning around I am amazed. The bathroom turns out to be even bigger than my room at Aunt Rose. 

The walls are cream with wooden furniture. There is a dark colored wooden shelf on the right with many branded cosmetics, razor and towels neatly rolled in a cylinder. On the right there is a long granite slab table with a white basin at the left end. The table has many wooden drawers and cabinets. My eyes widen when I see a round white bath tub and a glass shower enclosure beside it. I have never seen a bathroom as sumptuous as this one. However, shoving the thought of the beautiful interior out of my mind I wear my dress.

Getting out of the room I find Kabir still asleep. I don't even have my phone and waking up Kabir means facing him. By now I know I was high last night and I can't even imagine what could have happened last night. If something had happened between me and Kabir then I just don't want to face him. Its 8:45 I see in the analogue watch on the wall above a study table. I must get out of this place and then figure out what to do.

I quietly open one of the two double door and peep put to see a lobby. Shutting the door behind me softly I see it's a house. Its a palace for me. It's like the elite houses of celebrities shown on television. Below the railing I see a huge living room. But the morning here is not quite peaceful. I hear some commotion coming from the outside probably. Is it Kabir's house? The moment I am about to step on the first step downstairs, a jerk pulls me behind and I shut my eyes.

Before I could even let out a squeak a hand covered my mouth. Frantically I tried removing the hand over my mouth but the person was way too stranger than me. I was raised up from the ground and was being taken somewhere. Soon I was back on my feet and when I opened my eyes they met with Kabir's grey ones.

"Are you crazy? What were you thinking? You could have been seen?" Kabir raises his voice.

"Where am I?" I say when he stops and lets out a breath. It's now I notice that he is still undressed.

"My house .I got you here last night and I don't want anyone seeing you..... or else they will think you as some......" He does not complete but I understood.

I finally gather the courage to ask the one question I was dying to know the answer to, "Did something happen between......us?"

"No!" Kabir speaks instantly. I let out a sigh of relief. "Okay. So we will travel to Rishikesh,right?" I ask playing with my 'A' locket.

"Yeah I got a message from Rohan..... They have already left so we will meet them up at Rishikesh." Kabir says looking at me.

"But my clothes?" I ask.

"Oh! Aisha being, Aisha took your luggage with her so...we'll buy something on the way."

I just nod at Kabir's words and he continues, " So lets go." He shoves his hands in his track pant's pockets.

"Wear something." I say looking at his torso and then tucking a lock of my hair behind my ear. He follows my gaze and then says with a smirk, "I think you like it this way."

My cheeks heat up and I roll my eyes. His talks are so intimated. With a laugh he grabs a grey t-shirt kept on the bad and puts it on over his head. I see his hair is all messed up but he still looks so good. What's wrong with me?

"Kabir!" I hear a yell from outside the door. Kabir pushes me slightly behind the door and opens the door.

"Ma is calling you right now." I hear a boy's voice. Kabir nods with a hard look on his face and then shuts the door. " Wait here, I'll come in some time." Kabir says to me and walks out of the door shutting it behind him.