Chapter 45

KABIR

I love her. The way she fits in my arms,the way she moans my name,the way she tastes is just perfect.She is perfect. Aisha dragged her away or else I would have done things to her in our bedroom. Our bedroom? Yeah....she is the only girl to have ever slept in my room. I miss her beside me when I sleep and all the cute little things she does.

Walking towards the dance floor I spot my girl swaying her hips in a way that leaves me breathless. The way her hair bounces when she jumps up and down is mesmerizing. I think I am capable to watch my love stay happy forever. I want to make her happy for every second of her life and want to share it with her.

"Now...ladies and gentlemen all couples on the floor...congratulations Rohan and Priya..." The host announces followed by an applaud and soon 'Thinking out loud' by Ed Sheeran starts playing.

I take steps and with a smile stand behind Aditi. Seeing me, Aisha leaves us and I twirl Aditi to face me. Slowly we sway with the music.

And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Oh me I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are.

But all good things come to an end. Just like a lightening striking, I realized that I am engaged. The lights become dim and Aditi hugs me. I know she read my mind because her smile disappeared too.

"Aditi...I...." I begin but I don't even know wat to say to her.

"Shh....Just enjoy.Kabir; all that matters is that we are here....together." I try to sink in her words when I feel her grip tighten around my back. I do the same around her shoulder.

"I know you can't reject Janvi. Its all business."

"Aditi..." I frown at her words

"No...She....she fits in better in your world." Aditi looks up to me with her big black eyes for a brief second but then again avoids my gaze.

"I can figure it all...."

"No. Kabir. You have your whole life ahead with her.You will have someone that fits in your world, your family."

"Aditi don't." I say through gritting teeth.

"I left you once....what makes you so sure I won't do it the second time. All at the end I can just be after your money." Aditi looks up in my eyes and I swear I saw a flash of guilt.

"I am supposed to be a secret in your life Kabir.You are supposed to hate me for what I did three years back. We are suppose to be strangers."

I am at a loss of words. What am I suppose to do? This girl who I love with all I have is pushing me away, sending me signs that she doesn't love me but on the other hand her eyes and actions tell me otherwise.

For few seconds Aditi studied my face as if memorising it and before I could say anything she reached my lips and kissed them softly. 

Saying a very soft 'Bye' she turned her back on my and walked away from me. She said something to Manik and Ishika who followed her out of the club.All this while I just stood freeze on my spot, watching the love of my life walk away.

Her 'bye' still ringing in my ears and her sweet taste still lingering on my lips. Why did her 'bye' seemed to disturb me so much. I will see her at home once again.Right?