The Heroine of Hope (Dragon B...

By DragonBallJ

What happened if character from Dragon Ball Dimension meet with Boku no Hero Academia. Read to find out. (A s... More

Introduction
Bio
Love Interest
Prologue
First Day on a New World
Entrance Exam? Fidelia goes to U.A.?
Quirk Assessment Test
All Might vs Fidelia?!
USJ Incident Chapter 1
USJ Incident Chapter 2
Another Field Trip to USJ? Class 1-A Overcome their fears
Prepare for the Sports Festival
Sports Festival Chapter 1
Sports Festival Chapter 2
The end of Sports Festival? Who's winning?
The Emperor is Back?! Show everyone the power of a serious Saiyan!
Hero names
Interships and Hosu Incident
Aftermath of the Internship
The origin of One for All
Prepare for Final Exam
Gear Up for Final Exam. Show them the power of Ki Team
A confession? Fidelia's Final Exam Begin
An awkward day
Encounter?! Shigaraki's True Identity Revealed!
Swimming Pool Training?
A/n
Summer Training Camp Chapter 1
Summer Training Camp Chapter 2
Summer Training Camp Chapter 3
Rescue Bakugo Chapter 1
Save Bakugo Chapter 2
Mask man identity and permission to stay at the dorms
New Life in U.A. Dorm?
Practicing Ultimate Moves
A sleepover? What is Saiyans? Heroes meet the warrior race
Provisional License Chapter 1
Hero exercise with Isami High School
Special and A/n

Choosing a Class Rep and the Attack of USJ

679 17 1
By DragonBallJ

~~~Fidelia's POV~~~
I was walking with Midoriya and Uraraka to U.A when we arrived we see many people standing outside of U.A. Midoriya comment "So many reporters" suddenly one of the reporter spotted us and they started asking "How are All Might's classes?" Midoriya put up his hands "Uh, excuse me, I have to go to the nurse's office!" Another reporter ask "Will you tell us about what the Symbol of Peace is like as a teacher?" Uraraka smile while flex her arm "He's very muscular!"

Another one ask "What do you think of All Might as a teacher?" I shrug "Well he's a good teacher. Bye" then I see Aizawa walk to us "Get to the class now" I nod while hearing a female reporter ask Aizawa "Wow you're scruffy... What's your deal?" Aizawa say irritatedly "He's not on duty today" then he started showing shoo motion at them "You are disturbing classes. Please leave"

~~~ 3'rd person POV~~~
Aizawa walk to the class "Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results. Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid" he scoffed "Fidelia, keep up the good work" She nod "And Midoriya, you settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your Quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do" he nod while keeping his head down.

Aizawa put down the notes "Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you" everyone thought scared Take another special test?! "Decide on a class representative" everyone shout excitedly "It's actually a normal school activity!" Then everyone started shouting they want to be the class rep. Ginji comment So noisy then he change with Fidelia and shout "Silence!" Everyone look at her then she took control again "Why don't we decided it by voting?" Sero smile "She's right" Everyone nod and they went to decide while Fidelia meditating.

Minutes later, Fidelia sigh Why did it turn out like this 😸Congrats Child Aizawa inform "Then, the class rep is Fidelia with a vote of 12 people, and the deputy class rep will be Yaoyorozu with a vote of 5 people" You got a lot of vote Child Momo say sadly "I can't believe I lost to her" then she smile It's okay, since she's a lot prettier, smarter and stronger than me. I suppose that's why Fidelia smile "I'll do my best"

⏩Time Skip (At the Cafeteria)⏩
It was Fidelia's turn to order food then Lunch Rush ask "What would you like?" 😻Can I eat too Child? Well why not? Fidelia smile "Give me 45 plates of Inari Sushi, 30 beef stew" everyone at the back of Fidelia look surprised and concern at her. Lunch Rush ask worried "Are you sure?" She nod then Lunch Rush smile "Okay! Take a seat first! Orders coming up!" She nod then pay it and try to find a table then she look to see Midoriya, Lida, and Uraraka approach her with their foods.

Lida ask "Fidelia-kun aren't you going to eat?" She nod "Just waiting for the food to arrive" Minutes later, Lunch Rush bring all of it to her table they look shocked at the mountain of food. Uraraka ask "Fidelia-chan... are you sure you're going to eat all of that?" Fidelia merely nod then Lida shout while doing the hand motion "Fidelia-kun! You're going to get sick if you eat that much!" Fidelia smile "Don't worry" then she started eating it with some manners.

"Where did all those foods go?" "Please don't ask such questions Uraraka-kun. And I also don't want to know" add Lida readjust his glasses. Midoriya say amazed "There are a lot of people today too!" Lida explain "That's because everyone in the Hero course, support course and management course meets in the same place" "The rice is so delicious" add Uraraka.

Fidelia sigh "Even though I've been chosen as class rep, I don't know if I'm qualified for it" 😾Lies! Lida say "Your courage, skill and judgement at critical moments make you worth following. That's why I voted for you" Fidelia smile "Thanks" "But didn't you want to be class rep, too Lida-kun? I mean, you've got glasses and everything" add Uraraka smiling 😹She's very honest.

Lida say "Wanting to do it and being suitable for it are different issues. Boku wa merely did what I judged to be correct" "Boku?" Midoriya say "You don't usually use that word" "Oh that's" Uraraka smile "I've been thinking... Are you a rich boy, Lida-kun?" "Rich... I tried to change how I talk because I didn't want to be called that" they start to stare at him.

Lida sigh then nod his head "Yes, my family has been heroes for generations. I'm the second son. Do you know the Turbo Hero, Ingenium?" Midoriya start to fan boy "Of course! He's a really popular hero who has 65 sidekicks working at his Tokyo agency! Don't tell me!" Lida stand proudly "He's my elder brother!" "That's amazing!"

Lida say "He is a likable hero who honors the rules and leads people. I set my sights on being a hero because I want to be like my brother. However, I think it is still too soon for me to lead others" Uraraka smile "This might be the first time I've seen you smile Lida-kun" "Really?" Fidelia nod. Suddenly alarm sound saying •There has been a level 3 security breach. All students please evacuate outdoors promptly•

Lida ask to the student beside him "What's 'Level 3 security'?" "It means someone is trespassing on school grounds! I've never seen anything like this in the 3 years I've been here! You should hurry too!" Everyone run out of the cafeteria. Fidelia look outside to see many reporters swarming 2 teachers

😹Poor loud voice and the caterpillar man Forget about them, did you sense it Ginji? 😾Yeah, there's an evil Ki among them 🤔Could it be the media is a distraction so that they could go in? suddenly Ginji appears next to her "Well it's a great opportunity, let's dig in Child" she nod then they start to finish the foods. Ginji smile widely "I'm full" she nod then stand up "Well, better get back to class" Ginji nod then disappears.

Fidelia walked out of the cafeteria then see Lunch Rush then she smile "Everything is delicious Lunch Rush" Lunch Rush smile at her "Thanks! I never met anyone who can eat that much like you. Fidelia did you want to become the first that try my food?" Fidelia look up at him "Well, I'm planning on making new foods, so I want you to be a tester" "Sure" "Great!" Fidelia walked to where the other is to see Lida standing on the exit sign.

▶️At the classroom▶️
Fidelia smile "Now, let us decide on the other class officers. Before that I think Tenya-kun should be the class rep after all!" 🙀Why did you wanna give it away? 🤷‍♀️Well, I'm not good with that kind of stuff Ginji 😾Bullshit! You only feel bad for him but she ignored him "He was able to get everyone's attention in such a cool way" 😹Don't you mean weird? 😠Hush Ginji! Fidelia smile "I think it would be best for Tenya-kun to do it" everyone nod.

Aizawa say lazily while in his signature sleeping bag "Everyone your wasting time. I don't care what you do, just hurry up and do it" Lida stand "If the class rep has nominated me, then it cannot be helped. From this day forth, I, Tenya Lida, promise to do my best to carry out the duties of class representative" Kirishima smile "We're counting on you, Emergency Exit!" "Emergency Exit Lida!"

Aizawa went out of his sleeping bag then announce "For today's hero basic training, it's turned into a class with 3 instructors, All Might, me and one more person" Sero raise his hand "What'll we be doing?" Aizawa show a 'Rescue' card "Disasters, shipwrecks, And everything in between. It's a rescue training" Kaminari say "Looks like it'll be a lot of work this time too"

Kirishima smile at Kaminari "Idiot, this is the duty of a hero!" "No one can beat me in water, Kero" Aizawa say irritatedly "Hey, I'm not done. You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time" then press button "Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities too. The training will take place off campus, so we're taking a bus. That is all, start getting ready"

⏩A little time skip⏩
Uraraka went to Midoriya "Oh, you're wearing your P.E. clothes. Where's your costume?" He smile sadly "They got ripped up during the combat training, so I'm waiting for the support company to fix it" Lida blow a whistle "Class 1-A, gather round!" 🙀Where the hell did he get that whistle 😂😂From his magic pocket Ginji "Form 2 lines by your student numbers in order to make boarding the bus go smoothly!" "Lida's going at full throttle" add Midoriya.

▶️At the bus (still 3'rd person's POV)▶️
Lida say "Shoot, I didn't think it'd be this type of bus" Ashido say "There was no point huh?" "I say whatever comes to mind" then she look at Midoriya "Midoriya-chan" "Yes, Asui-san?" "Call me 'Tsu-chan'" "Y-Yeah" "Your Quirk is like All Might's" "Huh?! You think so? But I'm... uh..." Kirishima say "Wait a sec, Tsu-chan, All Might doesn't get hurt when he uses his. They just kind of look the same"

Midoriya sigh relief then Kirishima strengthens his arm "But it's nice to have a simple augmenting type Quirk. You can do lots of flashy stuff! My Hardening's strong against others but unfortunately, it doesn't look like much" Midoriya eyes start to shine "I think it's really cool! It's a Quirk that can definitely pass as a pro's!"

Kirishima ask "A pro huh? But you have to think about popularity as a hero too you know" "My Navel Laser is pro-level in both flashiness and strength" "But it's not great that it gives you a stomachache" add Ashido smiling. Kirishima smile "Well, if you're talking about flashy and strong. It's gotta be Todoroki, Bakugo and Fidelia" Kaminari smile "That's right, she got super speed and super strength" Kirishima smile "What else can you do Fidelia?" 😼Do you really wanna know sharp tooth boy? Fidelia smile "I'll show you guys one day"

"Bakugo-chan always mad, so he doesn't seem like he'll be popular, though" Bakugo stand up "What the hell! You wanna fight!" Asui point at him "See?" "We haven't known each other that long. So it's amazing that everyone already knows his personality is crap steeped in sewage" Bakugo shout at Kaminari "What's with that vocabulary, bastard?! I'll kill you!" Momo say "What a vulgar conversation" Uraraka smile at her "But I like stuff like this, too" Aizawa say "We're here. Stop messing around" "Yes, sir!" They went outside of the bus to see someone in some kind of NASA suit

The person in NASA suit say "Everyone I've been waiting for you". Midoriya start to fan boy "It's the Space Hero, Thirteen! The gentlemanly hero who has rescued tons of people from disasters!" Uraraka say excitedly "Oh, I love thirteen!" "Let's go inside without delay" everyone shout while bowing "Look forward to working with you!"

Kirishima say "Wow, it looks like Universal Studios Japan!" 13 say "A shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm, et cetera... It's a training ground that I made with different types of accidents and disasters. It's called the 'Unforeseen Simulation Joint' or USJ!" It really is USJ.

Aizawa walk to her/him "13, where's All Might? He was supposed to meet us here" 13 walk the stand next to him "It looks like he did too much hero work on his way to work and ran out of time, so he's resting in the lounge" "That's the height of irrationality" Well, we took precautions just in case "It can't be helped, shall we begin?" "Before we begin let me give some advice... one... two... five..." the students thought It's increasing!

13 say "Everyone, I am sure you are aware of my Quirk, Black Hole. I can suck up anything and turn it to dust. Yes, but it is a power that can kill easily. In a superhuman society, personal Quriks have been certified and stringently regulated, so that doesn't seem to be a problem at first glance. However, please don't forget that there are many Quirks that can easily kill with one wrong step. With Aizawa's physical fitness test, you found out about the possibility of your own hidden powers, and with All Might's person to person combat training, I think you experienced the danger of using those powers against others. This class is a fresh start. You shall learn hot to use your Quirks to save people's lives. You do not have powers so you can harm others. I hope you leave here with the understanding that you have powers in order to help others" Ginji yawn 😸That was very very long speech don't you agree Child Fidelia just nod.

13 bow "That is all! Thank you for listening" Everyone start to clapping hands "That was wonderful!"  "Bravo! Bravo!" Aizawa say "All right then, first" 😾You feel that Child? Fidelia nod "Here comes company" Aizawa look at Fidelia who's looking serious at the front of waterfront then he look over to see portal open while many people come out of it,

😠That man in the middle Ginji nod He's the one that we sense yesterday Aizawa shout "Gather together and don't move! 13 protect the students!" Kirishima ask "What's that?" Then people start to come out of it. Kirishima ask "Is this like the entrance exam where the lesson's already started?" "Don't move!" Everyone look at Aizawa to see he put on his goggles "Those are villains"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178 0 7
This is a story that deals with different Saiyan Variants from Other Dimensions. Enjoy OwO
77 0 12
Imagine a world where the fate of the Saiyan race was ultimately far different from the original Dragon Ball story. Imagine a timeline where there wa...
13.7K 285 31
basically some guy dies and gets reincarnated in a new world neither the MHA or DB series' belong to me it's only this story cover or whatever it's c...
34.5K 870 62
{ Completed } In an alternate Dragon Ball universe, the Saiyan warrior Kakarot is a courageous female named Goka. After Goka defeats King Piccolo...