Flicker in the Night

By Violet_Rain95

Hit with an unplanned pregnancy, Valentina finds herself thrust into a life she never saw coming. She struggl... More

Authors Note
Prologue
Valentina
Valentina
Valentina
Valentina
Strider
Valentina
Valentina
Valentina
Valentina
Strider
Valentina
Valentina
Valentina
Valentina
Strider
Valentina
Strider
Valentina
Strider
Valentina
Rangers
Valentina
Valentina
Valentina
Valentina
Valentina
Valentina
Valentina
Valentina
Stirder
Valentina
Unknown
Valentina
Strider
Valentina
Valentina
Valentina
Author's Note!
Where I am at.

Valentina

17.4K 551 7
By Violet_Rain95

I awoke up with a slight pain in my lower stomach and my back. Closing my eyes I slowly brought my knees up to my chest. Just to see if the pain will go away. But it didn't. If anything I think it got worse. Opening my eyes to see that it was three in the morning. I got out of bed once on my feet I put my hand on my lower back and rubbed lightly. Closing my eyes again trying to take the pain away. I walked to the bathroom it felt like forever. But I got there. I put my hands on the skin giving it a death squeeze.

I felt something pool around my feet. I looked down to see it was clear with blood! My heart started to race. Not again! I shook my head this can't be happening, this is all Armani's fault! He pushed me into the wall too hard. Pain shot through me as I cried out closing my eye's tight. No, was the only word floating in my head I can't lose my baby. I made my way back to my room to get my phone. But who would I call? Then I remember Frank said he was going to be here late but how late? Pain shot through me again making my legs give out from under me.

I shot up in bed covered in sweat. Putting my hands on my stomach rubbing it. I looked over at Bri who is fast asleep. Not wanting to wake her I got out of bed and made my way over to the kitchen. I need a drink of water. I jumped when there was a light knock on the door. Frowning deeply, who could that be? I looked at the time to see it was one in the morning. Going to the door. Should I opened the door or should I not? Then whoever it was knocked again but a little louder.

"Who is it?" I asked probable not a good idea

Hey beat's opening the door right?

"It's Aiden," I recombined his voice so I unlocked the door opening it.

I gave a small smile but gave a questioning look.

"I was about to leave when I saw your light on from outside. I wanted to let you know that my boys and I cleaned everything up and didn't trash the place." He smirked a bit.

I was taking aback "You didn't have to do that. I could have done it in the morning."

"It's the least I can do. But the real reason I came up is because I told Frank. He said to check on you before I left."

"Oh umm-" What do I say I'm fine? But you had a nightmare about losing my baby? "I'm fine. Thank you for asked,"

"Well Frank seems to care about you like you're his own Daughter. So like I said before, I value Frank's words. After all he is my dad and many other things." He gave a small smile then crossed his arms over his chest. Which made his biceps bulge so I looked away from him.

Feeling my core heat up stupid hormones

"Who was that guy earlier?" I shook my head.

"It's fine really,"

"I heard the ending of what he told you. Valentina, you know him more than you're letting off," he stated firm.

"It's a long story," I'm not up for telling him everything right now.

"Then the basics," he said leaning against the door way "I'm not leaving till you tell me."

"Why do you want to know so badly, anyways?" Why does he care so much I just meet him today?

"Because like I said. Frank cares for you like a daughter. Plus, he is one of our own and we take care of our own,"

I still didn't understand why he wanted to know.

"Long story short. He is the father of my baby and he's just being an asshole trying to get into my head." I said giving him the 'are you happy look'

He nodded "the one you and Hayden were talking about earlier?" I nodded agreeing.

"But that was nothing compared to what I've been told in the past. But like I said, it's fine. I'll talk to Bri's mom tomorrow about maybe getting a restraining order or something,"

His eyes turned into slits making want to back away a bit "no need for that. I'll take care of him for you," he pushed off the wall "have a good night. Val, hope to see around and make sure you lock the top and bottom locks. It makes it hard for someone to get in. More time for to you to call for help."

But that's not what I care about. It was what is he said before that "What do you mean you'll take care of it!" he didn't answer just kept walking.

Sighing I'll just ask Frank tomorrow. I went back inside I closed locking the door behind me. I was about to walk away when I remember he said locked both. So I did. I shutting off the lights as I went when I got back to my room I found Bri to still asleep. I shook my head she's has always been a heavy sleeper. I crawled back into bed and pulled the cover over me and more up Bri.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep fast.

As I started to come around someone shake my shoulder lightly. I rolled over trying to get away for it. The shaking stopped. Feeling better as I pulled the covers up. Till I felt the bed dip and someone wrapped their arms around me.

Now that made me frown.

"Val, you need to get up now," Bri whispered.

I smiled a little "No, it's warm and cozy in here,"

Maybe she would let me go back to sleep.

"Come on, you have work and my mom said to tell you she wants to have lunch later." She demanded pulling the covers off me.

I groaned I wish it was the weekend. I rolled over looking at her she smile then got out of bed "I made you breakfast. I have to go I got a job interview at one. I need to go. I'll see you later though." she said while putting on her shoes.

"Okay good luck. Let me know what happens," I said standing up but my back protested making me groan.

"Are you okay?"

I gave a nod "Can you look at my back?" turning around while lifting my shirt to show her.

"Oh my God. Val, your whole back is bruised!" she almost yelled.

I frowned I guess he pushed me harder than I thought "Okay." My voice was small as I walked to put my work clothes on.

No one said anything for a while.

"My dad is off today. He can come by and make sure the baby is fine and all. Save you a trip to the hospital?" I guess it won't hurt right? I so caught in work and school I guess it won't hurt. Speaking of school I had decided that home schooling was best for me right now. I didn't want to deal with the buzzing about what happened.

"Okay thank you, do you think he can stop by after I get out of work?"

She looked thoughtful "I can ask him when I get home. I'll text you what he says," I nodded and a hug as she left.

I sighed sitting at the table and ate slowly. I really didn't want to start this day but I have no other choice but to. I put my plate in the skin and left down stairs and trust me when I say. My back kills. I wish I was able to take pain killers but I can't without hurting the baby. As I reached the bottom of the stairs I looked around and saw it was full of people I frowned. What time is it? I looked at my phone and gasped eleven thirty! I looked around for Frank and saw him busting tables.

"Frank, I'm sorry I'm late," I said once I reached him.

He looked up at me and smiled "it's okay honey, you have a rough day yesterday and you have the day off,"

I shook my head "That's no excuse, I should have been on time,"

He put his hands on my shoulders and shook me back and forth. "Breath Hun, I said its okay" I took a big breath in and let it out.

I nodded okay "I'll get to work now," I said ignoring what he said about me having it off.

I was going to walk away when he stopped me "I said you have the day off,"

"No, I took it off yesterday I'm okay." He sighed shaking his head realizing I wasn't going to let up.

I watched from behind the bar as people came and went. I noticed a man sit off in the far corner. He had his hood pulled over his face. It sent me off a bit but didn't think much of it. By the time twelve thirty rolled around my back was killing me with ever step. I took was like stepping on glass shards. But I tried to not let it show because I didn't want Frank to worry more than he already was.

I was so focused of hiding my pain. I didn't hear anyone come up to me. When I finally looking up I was shock to see Aiden, Hayden, and Strider sitting on the stools.

"How are you doing?" Aiden asked giving me a smile. I'm going to see a lot of them.

I just know it.

"I'm doing fine," but I mess up my letting my pain slip into my words because he frowned a little.

But before any one said anything about it Alex Bri's dad walked in. he looked around for me when he saw me he came my way "When is your break," he asked stern.

"She off today" Frank yelled from the other side of the bar I turned to glared at him. "But she's being stubborn and wants to hang around."

"I'm fine," I said Alex who raised an eye brow at me

"So Bri telling me that your back needs looking at was a lie?" he questioned

"It's not that bad," I said unsure.

Next thing I know pain is shutting up my back. I shut my eyes trying to keep from crying out "Yeah, you're done for today. I barely even touched you." I heard Alex say "Upstairs to bed with you," he added "I'm sorry for interrupting. Boys, but as you can see she is a little unfit to be out of bed at the moment,"

I opened my eyes looking at Alex. Who pointed to the stairs, sighing I knew there was no winning now. "Sorry, I'll talk too you guys later." I slowly walked to the stairs then realized I couldn't do it on my own looking to Alex.

He understood and helped me up.

Once we were inside my apartment. I sat on the sofa looking down at my hands "Why does bad thing always have to happen to me?" I finally said.

I heard him sigh "Bad things aren't always going to happen. Yesterday happened because Armani was mad. You took his baby away from him and didn't allow his mom to see your baby girl. To top it off you only granted his dad to be able to come see her anytime he wants." He started I left tears run down my cheeks

"Here take this its pain killers and safe for the baby," I took it then drink some water.

"And Josie is looking into a restraining order now. We should have done it from the start," he stated "Now you listen and you listen good. None of this is your fault, so don't walk around with your head down, keep your chin up. I've watched you grow up since you were this big," he said showing me with his hand and smiled.

"You are going to be someone in this world and so is Bri. I've seen young girls come into the hospital having babies left and right. Out of all of them do you want to know how many I've seen? Owning up to having a baby?" I nodded my head.

"One. Do you want to know who that one person is?" he asked I nodded again "You."

I looked up at him in confusion "It's true you came so far and you got a job. A safe place to stay and you fought for what is right. So don't let him get in your head," I believed him and I trust his opinion.

"He's right you know." I looked over to see that Frank had come up "You're working yourself too hard. You need to relax maybe take a vacation somewhere nice, even sunny." he added coming to sit next to me.

So here I was about an hour later sitting at my window sill looking at cars and people pass by. Do I want to go somewhere sunny? The beach does sound nice if you ask me. But I need to think like an adult and not a kid. My life needs to work around my little girl and what she needs the most. Maybe resting is what she needs right now? I'll start planning everything tomorrow and just rest for now.

--------------------------------------------------------

So what do you guys think? Are we going to be seeing alot more of Aiden and his boys? What do you think he meant by him taking care of Armani? hmm let me know...anyways till next time

VOTE,COMMENT

-Violet                       

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.6K 19
#1 in UFC (April & May 2021) #1 in car crash (Oct. 2020) #1 in mechanic (2017) *Thank you all so much 💓* Their attraction is undeniable... Emilia P...
_FAITH_ By Nora

Fanfiction

10.1K 71 44
(Typical "City girl falls for the Biker boy") (#3 Blue Dragons MC) Katrina Winters a.k.a Kat, was a city girl for as long as she could remember! But...
420K 10.3K 30
Becoming pregnant with a guy who was soon to become leader of a gang, Lauren goes through more than a young teenage mother should. Her brother had ju...
789K 15.4K 50
Violet Balenciaga:•: She just found the courage to leave her toxic, abusive relationship. The one time she gave love a chance after the love of her l...