˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ ❝ 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝�...

Від -yoonbae

It all started with a simple, "Mom wants you to do the laundry." ... Більше

⚠️𝘽𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙒𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩.⚠️
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚.
𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙊𝙛 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩.
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙊𝙣𝙚: 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣 𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙝.
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙬𝙤: 𝙂𝙞𝙛𝙩 𝙊𝙛 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥.
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚: 𝙅𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮 𝙍𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙄𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙙.
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧: 𝙒𝙖𝙮 𝙄𝙣 𝙒𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙨.
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝.
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙞𝙭: 𝙎𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙨.
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣: 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙈𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨.
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩: 𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧.
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩: 𝙎𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙧.
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚: 𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙚𝙨.
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙚𝙣: 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙨.
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣: 𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙮 𝙊𝙛 𝙀𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙝.
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚: 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙨.
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣:𝙑𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙.
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝘽𝙤𝙮 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚.
𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘾𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙚.
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝘾𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨.
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝙎𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜.
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚.
𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮: 𝙏𝙤𝙤 𝙈𝙪𝙘𝙝.
𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙊𝙣𝙚: 𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩.
𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙬𝙤: 𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙩.
𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚: 𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙤 𝙉𝙞𝙞.
New book
𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧: 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙚𝙖.
𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚: 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨.
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙞𝙭:𝙏𝙤 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚.
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣: 𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙨.
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩: 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙡𝙮 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙨.
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚: 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩.
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙮: 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙮-𝙊𝙣𝙚: 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙃𝙖𝙩𝙚.
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙮-𝙏𝙬𝙤: 𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙂𝙤𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙏𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙮-𝙈𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙙.
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙮- 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙅𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮.
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙮-𝙏𝙬𝙤: 1-800-𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙮-𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚: 𝙁𝙞𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚.
𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧: 𝙈𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙈𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠.
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙮-𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚: 𝘼𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙯𝙚.
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙮-𝙎𝙞𝙭: 𝘽𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙣.
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣: 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪.
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩: 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙄𝙣 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙮-𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚: 𝙀𝙮𝙚 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜.
𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮: 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙎𝙞𝙜𝙣.

𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙮-𝙊𝙣𝙚: 𝙎𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙚𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙨.

717 14 12
Від -yoonbae

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

I clutched onto my baggage. My knuckles turned red as my face filled with anger and sorrow. The group rushed through the airport.

Taking off our shoes, outing it back on. Getting our passports out, getting our tickets checked.

We ran to our gate, the last gate at the airport. Keymora was gripping into my arms dragging me down the line. We arrived just in time, sweating and panting. I moved the now drenched strands of hair out of my face and curved them behind my ear.

"Gate Twenty-Four now boarding. From California to Hawaii. Now boarding, Gate Twenty-Four." The female employee announced over the speaker. She plastered a smile over her face. "Now boarding class A."

"What class are we?" Keymora asked.

I stood up straight and flipped through all of our passports; "Class C. So we're the third group."

"Better start handing out the passports now, Ximena." Nick pointed out. I nodded and called out the names.

"Nick....Austin...Keymora....and finally, Z..Zion" I handed Zion his passport. His hands gripped onto it and my hand gripped onto it. We looked into each others eyes.

He sighed and yanked the passport. Ripping it out of my hands and into his. As he snatched it away, my heart broke. Previous anger left my body like a ballon.

"Group B is now boarding, I repeat, group C is now boarding"

"..Ximena.." Keymora gave me a soft smile. She said nothing more than just my name. That already enough to calm me down.

I wanted to break into her arms with a hug.

She softly dragged me to the line and placed herself in front of me to guide me. Soon it was our turn to board.

"How many family's?" He asked as we handed him our passbooks.

"Seven, but just count it as 1" Keymora said. He sighed but checked us in. We headed onto the plane. The crowded airplane suffocated us.

"AUSTIN I LOVE YOU." One Girl shouted. We all bursted into laughter as Austin turned around and gave her a high five. She screamed in excitement and I blushed at second hand embarrassment.

"Girl, your going to give his ego a boost." Keymora jokes.

"Whole 5 header." I mumbled.

"Stop embarrassing us and sit down." Delilah rolled her eyes.

"For real." Malu butted in. Austin blew her a kiss before turning around and walking down the isle.

Nick and Zion put all of our suitcases up while Edwin jumped into the window seat.

Keymora eyed him. "I could've sworn you had the isle seat.."

"Keymora sit next to him." I nudged her.

"B-But you sit in the middle-"

"-just fucken sit down" someone random yelled.

"Mind your business." Malu snapped at the old lady.

I was thankful she defended us instead of attacking us, "Yeah, keep it to yourself we're getting to it."

Keymora, being pressured on what to do, was dragged by her hand and crashed down on the seat. I sat at the end so she couldn't move.

"Your welcome, girl." I whispered to her.

"But...Thank you.." she sighed and turned to Edwin. They started to have a conversation and I watched. Proud of her for getting out of her shell.

Maybe I should just take a nap....

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

86.5K 1.8K 79
a love story that all started with a breakdown; prettymuch
20.8K 446 27
yooo, my first zion book. so bear with me just like all of my other books, i don't have a plot line so follow along started: december 31, 2019
36K 564 31
a zion kuwonu fan fiction highest rank: #6 in zionkuwonu was suicide note, now high school sweethearts
7.5K 214 19