The Broken Photoframe - A Dar...

By loveisasweetpoison

[18+] [Photoframe Series Book #1]๐Ÿฆ‹ [๐ŸŽ–๏ธThe Fiction Awards 2020 winner] It's a new adult love story with a po... More

๐Ÿฆ‹Author's Note๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹ Story Trailer๐Ÿฆ‹
1. Hark Back To...๐Ÿฆ‹
2. New๐Ÿฆ‹
3. Amor๐Ÿฆ‹
4. Prince Charming๐Ÿฆ‹
5. Dreamcatcher๐Ÿฆ‹
6. Soccer๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹Cast+Characters๐Ÿฆ‹
7. Cheesy๐Ÿฆ‹
8. Love birds๐Ÿฆ‹
9. Chemistry๐Ÿฆ‹
10. Distraction๐Ÿฆ‹
11. Falling...๐Ÿฆ‹
12. Secret?๐Ÿฆ‹
13. Little Bro.๐Ÿฆ‹
14. Citrus๐Ÿฆ‹
15. Wild Kitty๐Ÿฆ‹
16. First Kiss๐Ÿฆ‹
17. Shadow๐Ÿฆ‹
18. Because Of You๐Ÿฆ‹
19. Nice To Meet You๐Ÿฆ‹
20. Law of the Jungle๐Ÿฆ‹
21. Right thing to do๐Ÿฆ‹
22. Smell of burning๐Ÿฆ‹
23. Early Christmas Gift๐Ÿฆ‹
24. Missed Out๐Ÿฆ‹
25. Red Wine๐Ÿฆ‹
27. Nothing More, Nothing Less๐Ÿฆ‹
28. Scandal ๐Ÿฆ‹
29. Bitterness๐Ÿฆ‹
30. Small Chat..๐Ÿฆ‹
31. Midnight Call๐Ÿฆ‹
32. Big Sister๐Ÿฆ‹
33. Thump๐Ÿฆ‹
34. Thank you๐Ÿฆ‹
35. Shopping๐Ÿฆ‹
36. Not bad๐Ÿฆ‹
37. Mrs. Ryan๐Ÿฆ‹
38. Golden sand๐Ÿฆ‹
39. Blue๐Ÿฆ‹
40. The Vow๐Ÿฆ‹
41. Damn Heart๐Ÿฆ‹
42. Emerald๐Ÿฆ‹
43. Sweet Temptation๐Ÿฆ‹
44. Inner-beast๐Ÿฆ‹
45. More than enough๐Ÿฆ‹
46. Drunk On Me๐Ÿฆ‹
47. Sky Is Pink๐Ÿฆ‹
48. Been A While๐Ÿฆ‹
49. Missing Pieces ๐Ÿฆ‹
50. The Broken Photoframe ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹Thank You๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹Book #2 Alert!!๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹Kindle๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿฆ‹Not an update๐Ÿฆ‹

26. Ignite๐Ÿฆ‹

1.8K 100 16
By loveisasweetpoison

(Author's Note:- "This chapter contains  mature content which is only suitable for 18+ readers.")

                           ************

Ron smiled as he slowly put his hand inside the inner pocket of his suit and took out a white oval box and placed it in front of me.

"What is it?" I asked him as I took another sip from my second glass of that expensive wine. Ron only took one glass of that wine and already gulped down at once way before me. I was taking my time to enjoy every sip of that good wine.

Ron opened the box instead of answering me and showed it to me. I choked on my wine. It was a simple gold chain, two sides attached with two star-shaped flowers and leaves. The flowers were golden rose coloured and each one had a diamond in its centre. There were also a pair of matching ear cuffs. The ear cuffs also had star-shaped flowers and leaves.

"What is it?" I asked him again as I looked up at him.

"This is a little something for you." He smiled at me. I straightened myself on the seat. I looked back and forth between Ron and the box a few times.

"Ron, I can't accept it." I looked at him straight. "It is an expensive gift to give a friend of your cousin."

He looked up at me. "Liza, it's not...." He tried to explain.

I maintained a calm look on my face. "Look, Ron. You don't have to feel guilty anymore. You already brought me here and gave me a nice and expensive dinner. That's already enough....."

"Excuse me." I paused because we were interrupted by that older lady, who was sitting alone a little far from us. We both looked at her.

She was probably around in her sixties. She looked so elegant in a dark purple lace chiffon party dress. Her smile seemed so lonely to me.

"Am I disturbing you guys?" The lady smiled at us warmly.

"No, not at all," Ron answered her quickly.

"Hello, my name is Julia. Actually, when I am looking at you guys, it kinda makes me remember my old days." She looked at me. "You see, today is our anniversary." I looked at her table, wasn't she eating alone?

"My husband died two years ago." She smiled at me when she saw me checking her table out.

"I am sorry," I told her with a sad tone.

"Nah, it's alright." She waved off the awkwardness. "Every year we used to celebrate our anniversary here." Her eyes became sad. "And for the last two years I came here alone to remember my old days." Her eyes started glittering like a five year old. "And when I saw you two, It just felt like Harry and me. You two looked so good together."

"Oh, no.....", I opened my mouth to clear the misunderstanding.

"Thank you." But Ron beat me fast. I looked at Ron confusedly. Ron mouthed me to keep quiet.

What was his plan?

"Oh my god, this is so beautiful!" Julia clapped her hands as she looked at the gift Ron brought. "Is it for her?" She asked Ron as she pointed her index finger to me.

"Yes," Ron smiled.

"You, silly boy!" Julia scolded Ron lightly. "You have no idea how to give a present to a lady." She pushed the box towards Ron. "You shouldn't give a necklace to a lady, by hand. You have to put it on her. Do you understand me."

I blinked.

Ron chuckled as he looked at me, then he looked back at Julia.

"Yes, mam."

"Excuse..." I tried to speak up again, but Julia shushed me. "Come on, hurry up." Julia looked at Ron eagerly.

Ron got up and picked up the necklace. He looked at me and eyed me some instructions, which I didn't understand at all. But I kept my mouth shut and played along with him. He held out the necklace and smiled at me. "May I?"

I looked at Julia who was looking at us with dreamy eyes. I sighed and got a hold of my hair and slowly lifted them up to give Ron the better access to my neck. Ron slowly put the necklace on my neck and went back to his seat.

"Lovely!" Julia exclaimed and looked at me. "Ok, I won't disturb you guys anymore. Enjoy your date!" She went back to her seat.

"What was that all about?" I asked Ron straightly. "Why did you mislead her?"

"Come on." Ron smiled. "Didn't you see, she looked so happy. I just didn't want to break her heart."

"Okay," I was still looking at him straight. "But I will return this to you later and I don't want to hear anything about this matter anymore."

Ron held up his both hands in the air in surrender. "Fine."

I chuckled in a low voice.

Ron took some tissues from the table and dabbed it on his forehead with an uncomfortable face. Suddenly he looked flustered.

"Are you alright?" I asked him concernedly.

"Actually, no." He admitted. "I am feeling very uncomfortable right now." He looked at me with a stiff expression.

"What should I do?" I panicked. "Should I call Ryder?"

"No." he raised his hand to calm me down. "I should go to the washroom." He slowly stood up and looked around. When his eyes caught the sight of the previous waiter, he signalled him to come.

"Yes sir," The waiter asked him politely. "What can I do for you?"

"I am not feeling well." Ron held the corner of the table to keep his balance. "Can you show me the way to the bathroom, please?"

The waiter took a quick look at him.

"Sir if you are not feeling well, you can use a room in our hotel." He suggested. "You can lie down there if you feel too uncomfortable."

"He is right." I chimed in. "You can take some rest there."

Ron closed his eyes. "Fine."

************

I accompanied Ron to the room with the help of the waiter. The waiter told us to call him if we needed anything. Ron loosened his tie and popped open the first two buttons of his shirt.

"I feel too hot right now." He wiped off some sweat from his forehead. His face was red. "I will inform Ryder to take you..."

I raised my hand to stop him. "You don't need to think about that now. I will stay until you feel ok."

"But.."

"Just go." I pointed to the bathroom with my chin. He didn't argue anymore and went to the bathroom with a flushed face.

I stood in the middle of the room. That room looked bigger. That must be a suite room. I slowly walked towards the big glass window and took a look outside of the room. I could see the bright and stunning Christmas decorations from the window. I thought the...

My train of thoughts stopped when suddenly I started to feel my body was heating up at an abnormally fast rate as if it had been activated instantly by something. I looked at my skin which slowly began to turn red. An aggressive desire started to ooze from the core of my body, and the heat was making it impossible to control, to hide, to endure the desire.

"Aaaah..." I moaned uncomfortably as I pressed my neck hard and released a heavy sigh. My body became outrageously sensitive. So sensitive that a wind blow could make me cry. I held the curtain to keep my balance. I felt a strong wave of arousal wash over me swiftly, strong enough, that I wanted to touch myself so badly at that moment. I staggered to the bed as I felt like I was losing all of my strength. When I reached the bed, I collapsed on it and shifted around uncomfortably.

Third-person's POV(At this point Liza is not herself anymore)
Don't forget to listen this song👇

She felt very uncomfortable, to the point where she couldn't lie in one spot but had to constantly roll around from one end of the bed to another, while her body constantly rubbed on the sheets. That touch made her feel so worsened, that a sudden feeling surged between her legs. Liza harshly clenched her jaws together and ground her molar until they were making sounds.

Her beautiful pink lips were turned into a seductive shade of red. Liza bit and gripped tightly on the bed sheet. The pillow was already wet from her sweat. She looked like some psychotic person, with tears and snot running down her face. At last, she lost it completely and slowly reached her hand down, between her legs, to touch herself.

At that moment Ron walked out from the bathroom, popped open some buttons of his shirt and pushed back wet hazel hair which was perfectly gelled once. He didn't look much different from Liza, as if they were both possessed by the same thing. He paused on his steps when he saw Liza in that vulnerable state. An attractive figure was tumbling, writhing, like a cat, playing with catnip. Her body moved continuously like sea-waves on the bed, almost revealing her two slender legs which were constantly rubbing and flattening the bed sheet. At that point, her whole body was red, lips were bitten, half squinted misty eyes created a sexy graze.

"Liza!" Ron's voice came out with a loud whisper.

At that time Liza could vaguely recognise that a person had just walked into the room. She gasped and trembled as that movement induced a wave of prickling sensation on her skin. She tried to roll herself in that crumbled bed sheet, covering herself up. Her hand quickly reached for the edge of the sheets, but she couldn't do anything with all her energy at that moment. She desperately looked at Ron and met his burning gaze. The look which was full of desire and like a spark, touching an explosive mine, which only fuelled more fire. She struggled to turn over and as a result, she fell directly from the bed. She really wanted the ground to swallow her whole.

She insisted on standing up, but her hands and legs only had the strength of a jelly string. Suddenly a pair of feet appeared in her line of sight, and she looked up to see Ron. Ron squatted down and looked at her. She wanted to draw herself from him, but Ron reached out and gripped her hand tightly. Ron caressed her fingertips lightly, which brought a slight trembling. The skin felt so flush and really warm.

"Are you alright? Do you know, what are you doing?" He leaned towards her and asked her with a husky voice. His hot breath created a prickling sensation on her skin.

She felt burned. The heat kept rising inside her. The heat was making it difficult for her to think.

"I feel...weird...so hot....."

"Weird?" Ron murmured as he grasped Liza's hair lightly and buried his nose in the crook between her neck and shoulder. "Where?" He inhaled her body scent deeply.

He took out his hand and touched her cheek. Her cheeks heated up and turned red. She felt a magical barrier inside her break instantly. The touch was very invitingly and magnetically infused with lust.

Ron lifted her up and placed her gently on the bed. Her red body felt hotter and hotter, as Ron's male body excluded an aroma of pure fresh wooded flavour, it was like the most attractive aroma to Liza. It made her whole body desire for a touch from him, just like the desire a drug-addicted person would have to attack the source of his addiction. She reached out her hands to him.

Liza's fingers were taking on Ron's clothed muscled chest.

"Ron...it's weird...wait...It's burning...Your hand...hot."

Ron looked at Liza, who was lying down so gorgeously, so beautiful. Her glossy long hair spread on the white bed sheet, just like thousands of silk threads. Ron hovered on his face on top of Liza's flustered face.

"Tell me where?"

Liza frowned and looked at Ron's lips. Ron licked his lower lip. Liza licked her upper lip and couldn't seem to look away from it. Ron tilted his head and trailed his thumb on Liza's lower lips. Liza caught it with her tongue and sucked it inside her mouth and then bit on to it lightly.

Something snapped inside Ron. Control was all gone by then. He took out his thumb and leaned down to meet Liza's lips with his. Liza moaned instantly.

The moment she touched Ron's lips, something exploded inside of her brain. She felt her instincts were demanding her to do something about that fire. Ron suddenly released Liza's lips and started to trail his kisses down her body. He used his one hand and yanked open the unstrapped dress along with the bra from her body. He gazed down on her breast and used his hand to cup one. He dipped his head and licked lightly on that hardened nipple. He used his other hand to play with another one, along with tugging and light pinching.

"Aaaahhh ...!" Unable to hold back anymore, Liza let out a loud moan. She felt a current reached to her brain and made it explode in every direction. This sound attacked Ron's senses, making his eyes turn red.

"Ron...." she looked at Ron in a drunken gaze as she let out a soft sigh again. She looked at Ron with more and more dreamy eyes. Eyes that were starting to fill with something else, lust. Her lips were parted, and a hot breath escaped from between her parted lips.

"Yes?" Ron answered Liza's call with his husky voice, between tugging and sucking her nipples with his teeth.

"Ann....so good...". Liza moaned and that sound echoed through the room.

Ron's other hand travelled down to her waist, then between her thighs. And slipped his finger inside of the lacy panties and thrust into the clenching-unclenching wall of her inside with his finger.

"Ron!!! Arrrgh!!!" Liza's body arched. Her head was cloudy with Ron's body scent, not only her lungs but also her heart.

"Oh god, you are so wet." He thrust his finger again and again harder from each last one.

"Ahh....Ron....ahh....arrgghh...." Liza gripped Ron's hair and started to suck on the crook of his neck. She also started to move her hips tentatively to meet with Ron's fingers.

"AHH....god...no....more....yes....." Liza started to beg more as the pleasure slowly started to take over her. Ron slowly added one more finger into thrusting her warm wall.

"Aaaarrgghh!!!!" Liza screamed and dug her nails deeper into Ron's shoulder as she fell apart and shattered into thousands of pieces when she reached her first release. She was panting heavily as she reached heaven and was seeing stars.

Suddenly, Ron sat up and tugged Liza's panties off and threw them on the floor. He unbuckled his pants, pulling off his boxer briefs just enough to, sprung free his hard giant erection. Then he quickly moved between Liza's legs, spread them apart and rammed his length into her.

"Aaahhnnn..." Liza's head was taken aback when the "beast" broke in with a deeply weird sensation as Ron ripped through her virginity. Liza clawed on the upper side of Ron's shoulder.

"Ssshhh, you are so tight." Ron hissed and sighed with pleasure under his breath right on Liza's ear. He bit and sucked lightly on her ear. His hands were gripping on Liza's hips so hard, until it made clawed marks. "Fucking tight..."

"Hurts ...ahhh," Liza whined.

"Hmmm..." Ron sighed with pleasure as he moved his hips and pulled out his length until half of it was out. And thrust himself fully in one go, deep inside of her.

"Ron.....hurts....it hurts.....take it out....." Liza whined and punched lightly on Ron's chest.

"Relax, baby...try to relax..." He gritted his teeth as he was trying to control himself and gave her a moment to adjust his size and feel the overwhelming sensation of him inside her. Then he suddenly started to pound on Liza, harsher and faster until her body bounced on the bed.

"Ahh...fff...fuckkk....ahhh....so....good.." She thrashed her head wildly as she started to lose in pleasure. She gripped the bed cover so hardly, that her knuckles turned white. This is too much to take.

"Ahhnn....." Liza rolled her eyes to the back of her head when Ron started to touch a sweet spot deep inside of her with the tip of his length. Ron leaned down to eat Liza's lips to distract her. He wanted all of her until there was nothing left. Liza responded to Ron's kisses and drowned herself in the pleasure along with the hard pounding.

"Ah... ah... god...ah... hah... ah..." Liza bit her lower lip when Ron started to pound on her in a steady rhythm.

Liza didn't know this feeling.....this pleasure....this sensation. Her thoughts were messing with each other. There's only one thing..... there's only one feeling....only him.....only her...

She couldn't even differentiate, which parts were his and which were her. They were connected and melting into each other.

The whole room only filled with Ron's grunts and Liza's screaming drowned in pleasure.

Liza started to shudder and lost herself again over the pain and pleasure, which made her toes curl as she reached her second high. Liza exploded around Ron as she climaxed and broke again into millions of pieces. Ron followed her and burst raw inside of her. He clawed hard on Liza's hip until purple bruises left behind. He threw his head back as he rode his first orgasm.

They were both panting heavily after fulfilling and melting into each other. They were yet to remove their clothes. Ron trailed his eyes up lovingly at Liza's body and stopped at her eyes as he locked his eyes with her. Liza's eyes were still full of more demand, more greed, more lust.

Ron pulled out and flipped Liza on her belly. He removed his shirt, kicked off his shoes and rammed himself again into Liza.

"More." He growled.

"Aaaaahhhhhnnnn....." Liza screamed her lungs out as she gripped on the bed sheet tightly while taking the harsh pounding along with sucking and biting on her shoulder.

                       *********
Author's note:-

What a long and boring chapter, hope everyone enjoyed it.

Vote

Comment

Share😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4M 575K 64
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐——๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ช๐—”๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ...
216K 6.3K 65
๐Ÿ“– โWhat, baby? Am I making you nervous? โž He already knew the answer to that. โJust wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
112K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
1M 40.7K 74
Rated No.1 #matureaudience #separation #maturelanguage #contractmarriage #loveforever #funnyromance#chicklit || ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’”๐’‰๏ฟฝ...