"Betrayal from the heart, a D...

By booknerd29

Victor have a past that never left him, protector to Lavi family, he was determine to see Lavi safety and Hap... More

"Betrayal from the heart, a Demon and Vampire desires( Boy x Boy)"
Chapter 2 Day one: Persistent
Chapter 3: Day 1/2: Complications
Chapter 4 Living in the past
Chapter 5 Day Two" Trapped "
Chapter 6: Meeting Miku
Chapter 7 Old friends
Chapter 8 What Now!!!!
Chapter 9: Sweet dream, or a beautiful nightmare
Chapter 10 Plan B
Chapter 11 To love, or not To love, that is the question???
Chapter 12. Enter the Fire.
Chapter 13 Home.
Chapter 14 What Now!!
Chapter 15 Alesandro Brother
Chapter 16 Family Reunion from Hell
Chapter 17: You got to hate the family
Chapter 18 Another dream
Chapter 19: In Heat!!
Chapter 21: Fight for love, or Die Trying!
Chapter 22: Vampire, Werewolf, Demons, oh my!!!
Chapter 23" Betrayal......"
Chapter 24: Victor revelation
Chapter 25" Hot and steamly force sex.....
NEWS!!!
FINAL CHAPTER!!!!

Chapter 20 Mark of a Demon

4K 139 19
By booknerd29

So Sorry for the late update. I am finishing one of my books, so it took most of my time, so please enjoy this update.

Please comment and vote.

Chapter 20 Mark of the Demon

1 hour later.

"You did WHAT!!!" Lavi and Rafe yell at Alesandro as they sat in the libaray of Lavi mansion.

Alesandro was rubbing the mark on his neck as he look at his....um friends.

"Me and Victor finally became one, and well, Victor wants to kill me.." Alesandro mutter as he reveal the Demon mark.

"Well no surprise their, so why come to us??" Rafe said as he look behind Alesandro to see a very close look-alike to Alesandro.

"Why is it so hot here.." Keith mutter as he was breathing heavily.

"And who is he??" Lavi added, clearly puzzle.

Alesandro eyes darken" my brother, Keith, now back to the topic...."

".....and where have you been anyway." Rafe cutted in.

Keith growls as he came forward." STAY ON TOPIC, look, we came from the Carpathian mountains, Alesandro and Victor have Sex, Victor going to kill Alesandro, we panic and in our moment, we came to America to get answers if Alesandro is going into heat from the demon mark, so if that answer your damm question's, then please HELP US!!!"

Lavi and Rafe eyes widden as they see fire literally surrounded them.

"Their not real fire, Keith is halfing, so he have to power of illusion, and plus he not used to the weather here." Alesandro mutter as he watch his brother wiping his forehead.

"Um...ok.." Lavi said as he came a little closer to Rafe, Alesandro frown when he saw a little mark on Lavi wrist.

"So what do you want to know about the demon mark." Rafe said as he cover Lavi wrist out of Alesandro eyes.

Alesandro drop the thought as he answer." Does the Demon mark cause any mating Heat??"

"Unlike you Vampires, Demon marks do not cause Mating heat, however, the Demon mark does allow the demon to find his mate, no matter where he is, so you know the meaning, no matter where you go I will alway find you, so...."

"Victor going to be here then." Keith said as he took off his shirt and was using it as a fan.

"Stop being over dramatic!!" Alesandro roll his eyes." So then how long do you think it will take for Victor to be here!!"

"Well since he is in the Carpathian mountain, then it would take him till tommorrow for him to get here." Rafe yawn.

"No, it would take 3 days to get here from that distance." Lavi corrected.

"Lavi, my dear, Demon have wings, so if Victor is too determine, he will be here in 1 day." Rafe kiss Lavi.

"Get a room!!' Keith growls as he look with envy at Lavi and Rafe.

"Don't mine him, he a  Vir......"

'Oh brother of mine, if you finish that sentence, I will make sure to trace Victor here sooner then later."Keith said sweetily, with a hint of malice in his tone.

Alesandro shut his mouth, although at the moment, Lavi and Rafe were not paying attention as they were kissing the hell out of each other.

"So what can I do to make Victor not want to kill me.." Alesandro said a little louder. to stop the lovely dovey couple.

Lavi and Victor pull away, looking s bit guilty.

"Well I got two options for you, 1. Go to Miku and ask for her help.." Lavi said first.

'..or Two, force Victor to accept the mating, and try not to die in the process." Rafe finish with a hint of a smile.

"Well obviously we will ask this Miku for help." Keith said, and when alesandro, Lavi and Rafe flinch, making Keith wonder what that was all about.

"Trust me when I say that when you meet Miku, you will be wishing you want to be kill by Victor." Lavi said as Alesandro wonder what else could go wrong.

90000000000000

30 mintues later.

Alesandro really want to kill himself now as the group arrive to Miku house.

"She mated to a freaken werewolf!!!" Keith shutter as he hid behind Alesandro, holding tightly to his back pocket.

"Not just a werewolf, the werewolf, she mated to the Alpha." Lavi added as he knock on the door.

The door open an a stunningly beauitful raven hair girl open the door, holding a baby. Keith mouth drop when he sensed a human!!

"Lavi, so glad you came, are you here about the bet." Miku smirk as Lavi turn red.

"Not now!! Alesandro needed your help.." Lavi quickly pull Alesandro toward and quickly hid behind Rafe.

"Oh Alesandro, darling, you look good with that mark, so honey, how can I help you." Miku smile, Alesandro was looking a bit uncomferable.

"She a wolf in human disguise, don't get fool by her face" Rafe mutter to Keith, who was looking really confuse.

"Miku, um....well....I need some of your time to help me.." Alesandro push Miku in the house and slam the door behind him, leaving the group a bit stun.

"What about her husband??" Rafe said, and Lavi sigh.

"He probetly out running with the pack.." Lavi said, but stop himself when they heard Keith screaming like a girl, they turn around and see Keith was climbing up the nearest tree.

"What his problem??" Zane shift to his human form, looking confuse at Keith in the tree.

"Who knows.." Rafe answer.

"What are you guys doing here??" Zane said as he came forward.

"Alesandro geting help from your wife." Lavi answer.

Zane look a bit angry, but he kept it cool" Then who the man in the tree??"

"Alesandro brother.." Rafe answer.

"So then.."

When they heard Alesandro scream, Zane sigh." What now!!!"

Alesandro came out, wearing nothing but his pants, looking really pale beside some red marks that were over his chest

"And remember, show that pain to Victor, and he might forgive you." Miku shouted, holding up a......wax bottle??

"She..is..evil..." Alesandro shutter as he trace away.

"what did you do??" Zane was holding his laugher.

"Nothing too serious, I just give Alesandro some important advice. show his pain to Victor, and what better way then having  something wax off." Miku laugh as she enter back in the house.

"Your wife is too evil.." Lavi said to Zane,

Zane sigh." But she is all mine.."

"I don't know wheather to feel sorry for you, or laugh." Rafe mutter.

"Now where did Alesandro go.." Keith shouted down.

"Who knows??" Everyone yell back.

Although everyone begins to wonder what going to happen next..

So painful for Alesandro, so what going to happen next, next chapter defintely going to be interesting, so please comment and vote please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 208 23
Our tongues fight for dominance and I don't back down, his left hand grabbing my ass so hard it might bruise but damn it feels so good and I moan whe...
995 151 9
Somewhere below, somewhere no one knew of, it wasn't the heavens and it wasn't the ground but somewhere no one knew of. The beast of darkness swarmed...
81.5K 2.7K 33
broken hurt tortured hope was something that Sammy had held onto all his life,he was kind caring helpful and he never complained when he was tortured...
7M 255K 52
Lila had a family. And for a while they were happy. Then on her eighteenth birthday, her Parents, brother, and his mate died in a tragic car accident...