touch (bucky barns x reader)

By bucky_parker_rodgers

Ex hydra assassin turned avenger. Powers of unthinkable proportion. You. HIGHEST RANKING: #1 IN BUCKYBARNS #... More

the rescue
pain
free falling
energy.
scream
smile
combat
touch
wake up.
pancakes and chicken
wakanda
tests
fresh air.
help.
sleep.
goodbyes
call
target confirmed
IMPORTANT A/N
good vibrations
the good fight.
well shit
the good fight pt. 2
control
recovery.
who?
quick question a/n
fire
water
earth
air
telikanisis.
flight.
oh shit
oh shit pt.2
go faster
home again
fuck this.
work
goodbye.
where did you go
not with out you
connected
come back to me.
connect
holy shit
taken.
avengers
assemble.
a/n
what did they do to you.
ouch
reunion
Peter parker
City lights
city lights pt.2
I got tagged( not a chapter)
city lights pt.3
city lights pt.4
city lights pt.5
separation
we find the defendant
quick question a/n
doll
a/n saying goodbye.
home
an important update a/n
another update a/n
home pt2
edge
space?
...
.....
A/N

publicity

13.4K 308 518
By bucky_parker_rodgers

You sit in the conference room with the rest of the team. Steve called a team meeting after you showed him the news footage.

Steve" so how are we going to deal with this."

You had just showed everyone the footage, and everyone is sitting in silence.

You think for a minute.

You" we hold a press conference. Let the world know who I am as vaguely as possible. We can't deny that I'm here. You can clearly see all of you in the footage. So we introduce me to the public. Answer questions like a politician, and go from there. I've been at the tower for four months. It's time I stop hiding. Hydra already knows I'm here. So what do we have to lose."

Tony" it could cause a panic. A new person with powers"

You" it will cause more panic if we try and hide."

Bucky" y/n is right. They already know she's here. If we try and hide, it will only cause paparazzi to stake out the tower every hour of the day untill they get an answer."

Wanda" when me and Peitro got here there was an uproar. The people were scared because they didn't know what we were capable of."

Tony" ok then. Well hold a conference here at the tower. Ill set it up."

Everyone nods.

Steve" nat, Wanda, can you help y/n get ready?"

You three girls smile at each other. Nat and Wanda stand and you do to. You lean over and place a kiss on Bucky's head before they drag you out.

Nat and Wanda drag you to nats floor then shove you in the bathroom.

Nat" ok. This is exfoliator, this is body wash, this is face wash, and these are the shampoo and conditioner. Hair first, then face, then body. There's a new razor in the shower already."

She walks out of the bathroom and shuts the door.

You turn on the shower and turn the water to your preferred temperature. You strip and hang your clothes over the towel rack.

You follow her instructions, and 30 minutes later turn off the shower and throw on the robe she left you hanging on the towel rack. Then take the towel and start drying your hair. You step out of the bathroom and Wanda instantly pulls you and sits you down in a chair.

She starts on your hair, and Nat starts on your make up.

An hour later, your hair is in a half up half down style, with soft curls. And your makeup simple yet complementary to your features, the only thing bold being your red lip.

Nat shoves a pair of undergarments and a dress at you.

Nat" go change into this. And be careful of your hair and makeup."

You walk into the bathroom and change into the clothing.

It's a simple yet elegant off the shoulder sun dress. It's purple and black, and flairs out at the waist, with a lace flower design all over.

You walk out of the bathroom and they both smile at you.

Wanda"You look gorgeous"

You stand there and twiddle your thumbs.

You" it's beautiful... But do you have something that covers my back more...."

They both immidiatly glance at you concerned.

Nat" why hun what's up."

You slowly turn, and move your hair out of the way.

Your back is littered with scars.

Most from being whiped.

As soon as you move your hair you hear them both gasp.

You" I hate my skin. Every time I feel it. The rough textures. It's a constant reminder of them.what they did to me. To Wanda to peit, to Bucky..."

Nat walks up to you, then stands infront of you

Nat" those are a story. Your story. They show that you went through something tragic and horrific, and survived."

You give her a smile.

Nat" now, I didn't think you'd want to wear heels. So I found these instead."

She hands you a pair of black ankle socks and a pair of purple converse.

You smile, then put them on.

Nat and Wanda got ready while you showered.

So you three go down to the second floor where Tony said to meet. You exit the elevator and see the guys standing and talking with each other. All of them have nice clothing on. They turn twords you and they smile.

You walk up to them and shyly smile.

Bucky stands with facing away from you, and when he turns his jawhits the floor.

And damn did he look good.

Hes clad in an all black suit, and his hair is loosely thrown back into a bun. You also notice the two purple cufflinks. No doubt Nat and Wanda had something to do with that.

Tony" you look great kid."

You smile at him.

You" thanks Tin man."

He smiles at you.

The team starts talking and Bucky finally speaks.

Bucky" you uhh.... You look beautiful."

You notice the small blush on his cheeks. You smile at him.

You" you don't look to bad yourself."

He smiles at you then grabs your hand, then leans down and whispers in your ear.

Bucky" come with me."

He leads you to a room a little ways down the hall, then pulls you in and closes the door.

Bucky" I got you something."

He reaches in his pocket and pulls out a box.

You smile and take it. Opening it carefully.

Inside is a necklace.

It's a beautiful blue quartz stone with gold flecks.

You beam up at him.

You" bucky... I love it. It's beautiful."

He smiles at you,

Bucky" I'm glad you like it."

Bucky takes the necklace out of the box, and you stop him as he moves around to place it on you.

Bucky" what's wrong doll."

You hesitate for a second.

You" my back... Is full of scars.. and I thought I should warn you."

Bucky takes your head in his hands.

Bucky" I don't care what scars you have. I have them to. It won't make me love you any less."

You smile at him

You" I love you to. Scars and all."

He smiles at you then moves around you. He gently places your hair to the side, then lifts the necklace infront of you, gently laying it on your collar bones before clasping it together.

He leans down, and places a kiss in-between your shoulder blades.

Bucky warps his arms around you. you lean into him, and place your arms over his.

Bucky" there's something else about the necklace."

You turn you head to look up at his face.

Bucky" under the top metal piece is a tracker. And if you push down on the top it sends a panic signal. Only Tony, me, and you can access it."

He then holds out his arm.

On his metal wrist you see a bracelet.

It's beautiful dark blue quartz beads.

Bucky" see the darkest bead?"

You nod your head.

Bucky" that's a tracker and panic button. That only Tony,you, and me have access to. This way if something ever happens we can find our way back to each other."

You" I love it."

You turn your head towards him and he ducks down and places a soft kiss in your lips.

Bucky" c'mon, the conference is starting in a minute."

You walk back out hand in hand. As you walk up to the group every one is standing in the same area.

Tony looks down and checks his watch.

Tony" alright everyone. So Steve bucky, stay back here with y/n. Everyone else come with me, were gonna go start."

Steve and Bucky hang back with you, while the rest of the team go to into the room with all the reporters. There's a long table with a chair and a microphone for each of you.

After a minute you hear Tony speak.

Tony" hello everybody. It come to our attention that you have some questions. First let me tell you that the video was us getting back from a mission. Mr.rodgers will elaborate on that mission. Second, yes there has been another member added to our team."

The room erupts into chaos.

After a minute Tony starts to speak again.

You" four months ago, on a mission, we found a woman at a Hydra base, in an undisclosed location. She was severely malnourished and abused. She was experimented on, useing variations of the serums used for creating powers similar to that of Wanda maximoff."

Again the room interrupts with chaos. Tony looks over at you guys, and nods his head for you to enter. Bucky turns to you.

Bucky" you ready doll?"

You nod your head and swallow nervously.

Bucky hugs you, and you feel yourself calm down instantly.

You" thank you."

Bucky kisses the top of your head. He lets you go but keeps his hand on your back. You nod at Steve, and he nods back at you, then opens the door.

He walks in and you follow him, and Bucky follows behind you, keeping his hand on your back.

Camera light start flashing violently, but you keep your head high.

Bucky" calm down sweetheart, your doing great."

you take a deep breath, and sit down in a a chair.

Wanda,Nat,pietro,Tony and Steve are on your left, and Bucky, Sam,Bruce,and rohde are on your right.

You lean forward twords the microphone, and the room goes silent.

You" hello. My name is y/n"

Suddenly people start shouting at you.

Tony" ok everyone. One at a time. "

Hands go flying into the air.

You point to one of the reporters in front.

Reporter" y/n have you ever killed anyone?"

Your eyes widen. And you feel Bucky's hand, which is resting on the top of your chair, clench.

You" while I was heald captive, I was under brainwashing. And during that time I did take innocent lives."

Hands shoot up again and you point to another reporter.

Reporter 2" did you volunteer for the exspearments? Or were you forced into them."

You" I was taken against my will."

You point to another reporter.

Reporter 3" how long were you heald captive?"

You" six years."

Reporter 4" my question is for the rest of the team. Why should y/n be trusted. She admitted that she's killed people. How does the public know that she's mentally stable enough."

Bucky immidiatly shoots forward.

Bucky" while I was at hydra, y/n and I were set up by them to fight together. And even though we were both tourchred, she fought against them when I was going to be wiped.  I thought she was dead for three months. And then I escaped. She was alone for a year and a half. And as soon as we found her we took her to the tower for medical treatment. Since then, she has grown to be sarcastic,loving, and a true member of this team and family. Every single person up here is a little unstable. And to Judge her on actions that she had no control over is like blaming water for getting you wet."

You reach over and give the hand that's resting in his lap a squeeze. 

Tony" y/n is one of the most caring persons I know. She risked her life to save Bucky. And she wouldn't hurt a fly unless she was under the influence."

Tony points to another reporter.

Reporter 5" Mr. Barns, you said that you and y/n were partners. What does that mean exactly."

He leans forward

Bucky" while at Hydra we fought each other, learned each other's fighting style. We were also given a serum that connected us molecularly. That way if one of us went rouge, the other would be able to stop them."

Bucky points to another reporter

Reporter 6" why did you think she was dead."

You lean forward

You" Hydra opratives beat and tourchred me untill I was unconcious, and forced him to watch. I also thought he was dead because they did the same to him, and made me watch."

You point to another reporter.

Reporter 7" what are your abilitys exactly."

You" I can minipulate the elements, I have telekinesis, and telepathy, and energy Minipulation."

Bruce" I have examined and studied her powers myself. And I am confident that she is in full control."

Steve" y/n is incredibly kind and smart. Since she's been at the tower, she has been the first face we see after a mission. During a Hydra base raid, we found y/n locked in a concrete room. Throne in a corner after being so severely beaten, that we thought she was dead. When we brought her to the tower, her powers were unstable because of a chip in her neck. The chip has since been removed, and her powers are now stable and under her control."

Reporter 8" why did you get taken."

You" I don't know. I think they were just looking for anyone they could grab."

The conference drones on for another hour.

You can feel a migraine forming and you bring your hand up and rub your temple.

Tony" that's all folks. Bye."

You all stand and finally exit the room.

The door closes and you take a deep breath.

Bucky" you ok doll."

You nod your head. But close your eyes and rub your temple from your growing headache.

You" yeah... All those people. When everyone wants to ask you a question, most of the time they are screaming in their head. Sometimes I hear them. especially when it's hard for me to concentrate."

Bucky" c'mon lets get you away from them."

The team follow you and Bucky up to the common floor. Where you instantly take off your shoes and sit as comftorbley as you can while in your dress.

Bucky hands you a glass of water, that you didn't even realize he left to get. 

You" thank you."

He nods his head and sits next to you, gently rubbing your back.

Tony" you did good kid."

You look over at him and give a tired smile.

You close your eyes and after a few minutes you start to feel better.

Nat" you wanna go change and get that makeup off?"

You" yes please"

You stand and so do Wanda and Nat. You reach and give Bucky's hand a squeeze, then walk off with the girls.

Once you get to nats floor she sits you down on the bed and goes into her closet.

She comes back a minute later with a t-shirt and pajama shorts.

You eagerly take them.

You" thank you."

She smiles at you.

Nat" go change. Ill help you get the makeup off once your out. "

You nod your head with a yawn.

You get up and go into the bathroom, gently closing the door before you take off your dress. You take off the strapless bra that you are wearing, and slip on the clean sports bra that you had put on before you met the team. You left the clothes you were wearing earlier in nats bathroom.

You slip the shirt and shorts on.

The shorts are lose, and came to just above mid thigh.

You put the dress back on it's hanger, and gather your clothes, then put them down the laundry shoot.

You walk out dress in hand, then hand it on nats door before she sets you down in her vanity chair.

She pulls out some wipes and lotions.

She takes the wipes, gently cleaning your face of any makeup. Then takes the lotions and rubs them into your skin. After she finishes Wanda comes up and takes the pins and stuff out of your hair, then gives it a quick finger comb before putting it in a loose braid. As soon as your done, You go over to nats bed and lay down face first.

Nat" y/n, here."

You lift your head and look over at her.

She's holding out a glass and some pills. You sit up egarly and take the items from her.

Then you down the three capsules.

You" thank you."

Nat" it's no problem. I gave you triple the normal dose because your matabalism is so fast. So you should be good for a couple of hours. But if it doesn't go away or if it gets worse or comes back go to Bruce."

You nod your head. It's noon now and the bell sounds letting you know that someone ordered or made food.

You" oh thank God. I'm starving."

Nat and Wanda chuckle, and as soon as Wanda is done with her hair you go to the elevator.

Nat" I like your necklace sweetie. Where'd you get it? You weren't wearing it earlier."

You reach up and fliddle with the pendant.

You" Bucky gave it to me before the conference."

You enter the common floor and are instantly swarmed with the smell of pizza.

You go sit with everyone else on the couches infront of the tv where the news is playing.

Your face pops up on te screen. A picture from the conference.

News lady" so today, we met y/n. She is the newest member of the avengers. She spoke at a conference, along side her teammates, about an hour ago. She revealed that she did in fact have powers, and that she was kidnapped and Heald captive for six years. It was also revealed that her and James Barnes were meant to be partners. And trained together while at Hydra. All of the avengers had something to say at one point or another, but all of them basically said the same thing; y/n, is a kind gentle soul. And in my personal opinion, I agree. I think she went through something unimaginable, and is a survivor. And it definitely seems like she has grown on the avengers. All we can say for certain, is that we will be following this news closely in the next coming months."

You groan a little as you bite into your slice of pizza.

Bucky" what's up doll."

You lean back, resting your back against his torso and chest.

You" I hope I never have to do a press conference again."

The team chuckles.

You spend the rest of the day watching random movies, and avoiding the news channels.

Most of the time Bucky's arms are around you, and you wouldn't have it any other way.

A/n

Hello loves!!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think in the comments.

Thank you for all the love💙💙💙

Be kind

Be safe

Love endlessly

Love you all -R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 5.2K 103
𝙉𝙀 π™’π™žπ™¨π™©π™–π™ π™šπ™¨. 𝙉𝙀 𝙙𝙀-π™€π™«π™šπ™§π™¨. 𝙇𝙀𝙀𝙠 𝙀π™ͺ𝙩 𝙛𝙀𝙧 π™€π™–π™˜π™ π™€π™©π™π™šπ™§. π™π™π™žπ™¨ π™žπ™¨ π™©π™π™š π™π™žπ™œπ™π™© 𝙀𝙛 𝙀π™ͺ𝙧 π™‡π™žπ™«π™šπ™¨.
531K 8.7K 58
I am making preferences about *Steven Rogers *Tony Stark *Clint Barton *Natasha Romanoff *Bruce Banner *Pietro Maximoff *Wanda Maximoff *Thor *Loki *...
13.1K 311 24
ʏᴏᴜ ᴑᴇʀᴇ κœ±α΄›α΄‡α΄ α΄‡'ꜱ ꜱΙͺκœ±α΄›α΄‡Κ€ α΄€Ι΄α΄… Κ™α΄œα΄„α΄‹Κ'ꜱ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡Κ€ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡ 1940ꜱ. α΄›ΚœΙͺɴɒꜱ Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄˜α΄‡Ι΄α΄‡α΄…, Κ™α΄œα΄„α΄‹Κ α΄…Ιͺᴇᴅ. α΄€Ι΄α΄… ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ Κα΄α΄œΚ€ ᴏᴑɴ ʟΙͺκœ°α΄‡, ᴏʀ, ʏᴏᴜ α΄›Κœα΄α΄œΙ’Κœα΄› ʏᴏᴜ α΄…Ιͺα΄…. κœ°α΄€κœ±α΄› κœ°α΄Κ€α΄‘α΄€Κ€...
37.5K 400 14
Imagines/Preferences about your favorite heros β€’Iron Man/Tony Stark β€’Bucky Barnes/Winter Solider β€’Captain America/Steve Rogers β€’Spider-Man/Peter Park...