Mad Attraction (Mondragon Ser...

By DarlingVee

[FINISHED | UNDER REVISION] Trojan Mondragon only has one rule: "Never fucked the employee." But everything i... More

[ R E A D F I R S T ]
Mad Attraction [REVISED]
Chapter One [REVISED]
Chapter Two [REVISED]
Chapter Three [REVISED]
Chapter Four [REVISED]
Chapter Five [REVISED]
Chapter Six [REVISED]
Chapter Seven: The Sad Truth
Chapter Eight: The Start of the Deal
Chapter Nine: You're Officially Mine
Chapter Ten: Trojan's Anger
Chapter Eleven: Acceptance
Chapter Twelve: The Contract
Chapter Thirteen: New Girl
Chapter Fourteen: Confession
Chapter Fifteen: Submitting to the Devil Part One
Chapter Seventeen: Other Side of Trojan Mondragon
Chapter Eighteen: Work Issues
Chapter Nineteen: Kissing Practice
Chapter Twenty: File
Chapter Twenty One: Worry and New Offer
Chapter Twenty Two: Cheating and Disobedience
Chapter Twenty Three: Atonement
Chapter Twenty Four: Passion
Chapter Twenty Five: Breakfast
Chapter Twenty Six: Argument
Chapter Twenty Seven: Alta Puebo
Chapter Twenty Eight: Being a Mondragon's Woman
Chapter Twenty Nine: One Night Possession
Chapter Thirty: Ethan's Birthday
Chapter Thirty One: Tied and Blindfolded
Chapter Thirty Two: Regret
Chapter Thirty Three: Caught Off Guard
Chapter Thirty Four: Talk
Chapter Thirty Five: Moment to Remember
Chapter Thirty Six: Job and Falling
Chapter Thirty Seven: Argument
Chapter Thirty Eight: Kitchen (En)counter
Chapter Thirty Nine: Caught in the Act
Chapter Forty: Upcoming Storm
Chapter Forty One: Breaking Point
Chapter Forty Two: Old Friend
Chapter Forty Three: Jealousy
Chapter Forty Four: Distance
Chapter Forty Five: Raging Emotions
Chapter Forty Six: Mad Attraction Part 1
Chapter Forty Seven: Mad Attraction Part 2
Chapter Forty Eight: Marked
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter Sixteen: Submitting to the Devil Part Two

78.1K 2K 132
By DarlingVee

Chapter Sixteen: Submitting to the Devil Part Two

Eila

Halos hindi ko na alam kung saan ko pa ibabaling ang ulo ko dahil sa sobra-sobrang sensasyon na nararamdaman ng katawan ko.

"Spread yourself wider, honey."

Trojan didn't give me the option to resist to his command when he suddenly placed my both legs over his shoulder and force me to open myself wider for him.

He's kneeling in between my legs when I saw his head move down to my womanhood and suddenly lick me down there from my hole up to my wet folds and cl*t.

I moan as I feel his tongue move in circular motion on my cl*t making me feel more crazy, more delirious, more warm under his touch and tongue.

But he didn't stop there. He started sucking my cl*t as he slowly pushed his index and middle finger inside my core.

Napaliyad ang katawan ko dahil sa ginawa niya.

I feel him smile in triumph on my womanhood as he suck me harder, dig his fingers deeper and slowly bite and pull my folds in between his teeth.

A loud moan escape from my mouth making him feel more excited to move faster between my legs.

Then that one familiar feeling started to build in my abdomen.

"T-Trojan." I say his name under my breath. "I'm..."

"C*m, honey. C*m. C*m into my mouth."

I want to stop him there. Pull him up and bring his bad mouth into mine.

But he's too strong for me. Too much for my weak body to hold.

I just had...too much of him.

"Ah!" I screamed as I let myself out on his mouth and fingers.

I thought he will stop there. Well I thought wrong.

Trojan licks my core as he pulls his fingers out. It feels like he's cleaning me. Licking all the remnants of the white fluids that came out from my core.

I feel weak by my first released but it didn't take a while when I saw Trojan pulling himself up in between my legs and let me watch him lick his fingers one by one before he pushed it in to his mouth tasting my c*m on his fingers.

I blushed heavily when I saw him do that. I almost cover my face with my hands but his hands already grab my arms and pinned it on my side as he fixed himself above me.

"You're the sweetest danger I ever taste, Eila." He said in a hush tone while he started to lower his head to my side then he licked my left ear down to the side of my neck.

I moaned in anticipation when he started to murmur words I'm not familiar with yet makes me wet down there.

"I'll give you the whole world, Eila." He promised while sucking my neck to leave another set of marks. "I'll give you everything. Anything you want."

Gusto ko sanang magsabi sa kanya na hindi na niya kailangan gawin ang mga bagay na iyon nang muli ko na namang maramdaman ang labi niya sa labi ko.

Then we started kissing each other with the same hunger, same need, same attraction.

"You don't know how to kiss properly yet, honey." He said while kissing me. "I'll teach you how soon."

I just nod in response and embraced his back and hold to his shoulder as we start kissing one another again.

Nababaliw na ako.

I've gone mad because of his kiss. His touch. His warmth. His everything.

I'm drowning. Trojan Mondragon is drowning me.

Our tongue dance it unheard tune only our ears heard. He thrust his tongue deeper. Push his body closer to mine. Hold my face and neck with too much possession.

"Say you want me, Eila." He said in between our kissed. "Say it."

I moan into his mouth when he suddenly bit my lower lip.

"I-I want you." I said with a husky and breathless voice. "I want you, Trojan Mondragon."

I open my eyes when he pull his lip up and watch him looked over me.

"You finally said it." He said then he gave me a hard peck. "And I want you more, honey."

I screamed at the top of my lungs when he suddenly pushed his hardness to my core and give me one hard thrust.

I feel the bed move as Trojan move inside me deeper and harder that just makes my moan and screams even louder.

"Don't scream too much, honey." He said as he continues to push himself deeper inside me. "You'll wake the dead with your sexy screams."

I scratch Trojan's back when he keeps on moving inside me. Deeper. Harder.

I suddenly pulled his nape down to force him to kiss me again to stop my screams because my conscious mind just take in the realization that Trojan and I were not alone in this house.

My hands went up to his hair and brush his soft curls in between my fingers.

I want to hold him. I need to hold him or else I'll fall. I'll break. I'll burn with too much heat. With his heat.

Trojan put his hands on the side of my waist then suddenly pulled my body to him to welcome his manhood even more.

I moan in pain with what he have done but at the same time it makes me anticipate even more. Makes me scream and beg for him more.

I didn't take a while when my body oblige and openly welcome Trojan's thrust as I push myself to him and dance with him in this carnal tune.

We kiss harder. Breathe each other's breaths deeper. Hold on to one another like the only lifeline we have is one another.

"Eila." He moans my name.

"Trojan." I moan his name too.

"I'm c*mming, honey." He whispers into my mouth. "C*m with me."

I just moan in response before I heard Trojan moan out loud and feel his hot c*m buried to my insides.

After we reached that mind blowing climax, bigla na lang ibinagsak ni Trojan 'yung katawan niya sa ibabaw ko as we try to catch our breaths while holding each other.

"I didn't think you'll give this too much strength after attending that meeting this afternoon."

Nagulat na lang ako nang biglang nagsalita si Trojan habang pilit niyang binabaon sa gilid ng leeg at balikat ko ang ulo niya.

"I was supposed to pleasure you. Just you." Bigla siyang nag-angat ng tingin sa akin saka ako derechong tiningnan sa mga mata ko. "Didn't think you will pleasure me too."

I blushed with what he said then he planted a soft, gentle kiss on my lips.

"I'm sorry, Eila."

Nanlaki ang mata ko nang bigla na lang sabihin sa akin ni Trojan ang mga salita na iyon.

Did Trojan Mondragon really said sorry to me?

"I just want you so bad kaya ko nagawa iyon." He said while brushing away the hair strands that covering my face. "I want you so bad that I want to keep you in every possible way."

"Tinutukoy mo ba iyong—"

"Yes." Putol niya sa sasabihin ko. "I'm talking about the sex video here."

Wala sa oras na napatingin ako sa paligid namin bago ko siya narinig na tumawa ng mahina.

"Don't worry. This room is safe. There's no cameras in here."

Lihim akong nakahinga ng maluwag dahil doon sa sinabi niya.

"I'll burn the tape first thing in the morning." Sabi niya saka niya sinisimulang laruin 'yung likod ng tenga ko gamit 'yung daliri niya. "And you're too dumb to get mad at me when I threaten you to spread the video on the internet."

Natigilan ako doon sa sinabi niya. "Anong ibig mong sabihin?"

Hindi ko maiwasang hindi mawala ang atensyon ko doon sa sinasabi niya at sa mukha niya dahil na-di-distract ako sa mga daliri niya na patuloy na nakikipaglaro sa tenga ko at sa leeg ko.

"I'm too attracted to you." He said while watching my whole face. "At sa tingin mo ba hahayaan ko na may makakita sa hubad mong katawan maliban sa akin?"

Again, my face turned red sa sinabi niya.

"You're mine." He said while looking straight into my eyes. "And I will never let someone see the pleasure in your face when I fcked you up."

Nagulat ako nang maramdaman ko na namang gumagalaw si Trojan sa ibabaw ko.

"T-Trojan."

"Sorry, honey." He said with a teasing grin on his lips. "I won't let you sleep tonight."

Bago pa ako makatanggi sa gusto niyang gawin ay bigla na lang bumaba sa labi ko 'yung labi niya saka siya muling gumalaw sa ibabaw ko thrusting himself deeper than the first time.

"We need a more stable bed." He said as he move and pushed himself into my core. "This bed move too much."

Hindi na ako nakapagsalita and moan his name under my breath when he placed his one hand on my cl*t and start massaging me there while the other free hand massage my right mound and tease its crown then he start kissing me again and thrust his tongue inside my mouth again.

Trojan is like a virus. Once he touched you, his virus will spread all over your body.

I hate him. I despise him.

But somewhere in my heart wants to give him a chance. A chance that Ethan asked to me. That somewhere, somehow...

Trojan is not that bad after all.

I just submit myself to the devil.

At sana lang hindi ako magsisisi sa desisyon kong ito.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3M 2.3M 81
Most women fall for engineers, doctors, lawyers, architects and businessmen but in my case? I fell in love with an astronaut. Highest rank: 1 Cover...
10.7K 341 13
THE PLAYBOY'S LOVE AFFAIR The Billionaire's Love Series 7 Dean Liam Sebastian Greene "Nakakapagod ka din pa lang mahalin. Nakakapagod na.." It was wr...
Unwanted By CreepyPervy

General Fiction

2.6M 73.1K 41
After being accused of killing her husband and spending years in prison, Savannah returns to seek vengeance and justice. Her new face? Elleria Andrad...
5.1M 89.7K 45
A Montero falls inlove just once. And He falls madly in love with the woman he will forever cherish and love. He fell inlove with the woman who doesn...