touch (bucky barns x reader)

bucky_parker_rodgers tarafından

Ex hydra assassin turned avenger. Powers of unthinkable proportion. You. HIGHEST RANKING: #1 IN BUCKYBARNS #... Daha Fazla

the rescue
pain
free falling
energy.
scream
smile
combat
touch
wake up.
pancakes and chicken
wakanda
tests
fresh air.
help.
sleep.
goodbyes
call
target confirmed
IMPORTANT A/N
good vibrations
the good fight.
well shit
the good fight pt. 2
control
recovery.
who?
quick question a/n
fire
water
earth
air
telikanisis.
flight.
oh shit
oh shit pt.2
go faster
home again
fuck this.
work
goodbye.
where did you go
not with out you
publicity
come back to me.
connect
holy shit
taken.
avengers
assemble.
a/n
what did they do to you.
ouch
reunion
Peter parker
City lights
city lights pt.2
I got tagged( not a chapter)
city lights pt.3
city lights pt.4
city lights pt.5
separation
we find the defendant
quick question a/n
doll
a/n saying goodbye.
home
an important update a/n
another update a/n
home pt2
edge
space?
...
.....
A/N

connected

13.4K 325 676
bucky_parker_rodgers tarafından

You hear beeping.

That means your alive.

You feel a hand

Bucky

Your eyes shoot open and you look Around the room.

You see Bucky sitting by your side. You instantly sit up and take his head in your hands. Now that the blood is gone you can see he has a slightly cut lip, and a cut along his forehead.

You" are you ok. Are you hurt. Where is everyone. Are they ok. What the hell happened."

Again he gently places his hand over your mouth. He has a smile on his face.

You" I'm going to whoop your ass"

He chuckles.

He takes his hand off your mouth.

Bucky" I'm ok, just some scrapes thanks to you. And the rest of the team is ok. Peter is perfectly fine. "

You" what happened to you. All the sudden the tracker went out and you guys went silent."

Bucky" once we neared the mountains they started shooting at us. They managed to knock out an engine, and the tracker at the same time. We couldn't send an sos because they use a radio jam.  Nat made an emergency landing and we tried to fight but we got surrounded."

You" I tried talking to you over the comms every hour for four days. I thought you were fucking dead."

He brings you into a hug, and you grip him like it's the last time you'll see him.

Then the fight comes back to you.... The memories of the kiss... Well.. kisses..

You" now I know why it's so easy to connect with you telepathically."

He pulls back and looks at you with a curious gaze.

You" you were the one who helped me learn to control my powers at Hydra. We didn't start out as each other's missions. They originally wanted us to work together as partners. That's why we know each others fighting style so well. They gave us both a serums that connected us on a molecular level. So if one of us got out of control, the other could bring them back. Thats why we could feel each other's emotions. you have some energy minipulation to. That's why the whispy things are a different color with you. And it's also why when we kissed it created a wave of power. The serums were the same in every way but one, that's why they need to... mix to activate. But the chip blocked the serum from fully working. They didn't anticipate that we would still feel hope. And when we both started feeling hope again, we became protective of each other. I wasn't trying to escape, I was trying to keep you from being wiped again. We werent set up to kill each other, we were supposed to protect each other.."

Bucky suddenly winces. Then his eyes go blank for a second.

When he comes back around he looks up at you with wide eyes.

Bucky"mica mea purtatoare"

(My little worrior)

Your eyes widen as he says the nickname he called you while you were both at Hydra.

You remember developing feelings for him when you were around 20.  He had been in cryo for three years, then came back.

You" you made it out."

You say with a laughing sob.

Bucky" we both did."

His hands cup your cheeks.

Bucky" I remember. I remember all of it. Especially the day they took you away from me."

That was the first time you kissed.

You" I was so scared I would never see you again."

All the feelings you have for each other come rushing back to both of you.

Bucky" I was scared I would never be able to tell you."

At this you get confused.

You" tell me what."

Bucky looks down.

Bucky" that I love you. That I've loved you since the day you beat a bunching bag to smithereens."

You smile then lift his head.

You" I love you to. Ever since the day you stayed by my side after I punched a punching bag to smithereens."

He smiles.

Both of you pause.

You look down at his lips for a fraction of a second before looking back into his eyes.

He does the same, and that's all it takes for you two to move forward and connect your lips.

The kiss last for far to little time Before he's pulling away.

Bucky" you need rest. You over exerted yourself so your not healing as fast."

You scoot over in the bed with a wince and he climbs in.

You hold each other close.

And slowly you fall asleep.

When you wake you see Peter sitting on the bed next to you.

You" hey Pete."

He looks down at you and starts fussing.

Peter" are you ok? Why did you do that you could have died! What was that power wave thing it was cool!"

You chuckle.

You" I'm ok Pete. And I'm glad you are to. "

You pull him into a hug.

Peter" I thought you went away again."

You hug him closer.

You" I'm not going anywhere."

There's a few beats of silence.

Peter" so are you and Mr. Barnes dating or what..."

You laugh.

You" I don't really know."

Peter" I can tell you make each other happy."

You" yeah. He does."

Peter"................I ship it."

You let out a laugh/sigh.

You" all these sayings are going to be the death of me I swear."

He laughs.

Bruce walks in and gives you both a smile.

Bruce" hey guys. Y/n how are you feelin?"

You" I'm ok. Still tired and a little sore."

Bruce" useing your powers like that drained you quite a bit. Bucky is in the kitchen making some food."

He winks at you. You squint your eyes playfully and stick out your toung as he leaves the room.

Peter" I gotta go home. May has been worried sick about you. "

You give him a squeeze as he gets up.

You"tell her I'm ok. "

He nods then leaps out the window. After a few minutes Bucky comes into the room. He has a stack of pancakes. And you instantly reach out and take them.

You" oh my God. Thank you."

You start inhaling your food. Bucky turns your head and kisses you. Effectively pausing all movement.

Bucky" slow down. Your going to choke."

You roll your eyes, place another kiss on his lips, and then go back to eating slower.

You finish eating. And Bucky takes the plate from you and sets it on the night table.

You lean into Bucky.

You" do you know when I can get out of here?"

Bucky" in a little bit. Bruce wants to get more fluids in you."

You let your head fall back on to the crook of his neck. He places a kiss on the top of your head, and then starts playing with your hair.

**An hour later**

Bruce said you could leave, and the took out the iv.

Bucky is walking hand in hand with you an you enter the common floor.

As soon as you step out of the elevator Wanda comes barraling at you.

Wanda" your ok!"

You chuckle

You" and so are you."

After a second she steps back and you look at the rest of the team.

You" are all of you ok"

They respond with various confirmations that their all good.

Tony" that was some pretty cool voodoo you pulled."

You chuckel.

After hanging out with the team for a little bit, you start yawning and falling asleep on Bucky's shoulder.

Your pretty much asleep when you feel Bucky pick you up.

You feel him ride the elevator up, them get off on what your assuming to be your floor.

A cold draft waves past you causing you to shiver and snuggle closer to Bucky.

All your wearing is a t-shirt and some plaid pj pants, which Wanda changed you into useing her powers.

You feel your body be set down on the bed. And then Bucky runs his hand through your hair,tucking the stray prices behind your ear.

Bucky" hey doll, I need you to stay awake for another couple of minutes,ok?"

You nod your head.

You hear him faintly duffle around the room for a minute, then he goes into his closet, and comes back out a couple seconds later.

Bucky" can you sit up for me hun"

Again you nod, you slightly open your eyes and grasp the arm he's holding out for you to help you sit up.

Bucky" arms up"

You lazily put your arms up, causing a light chuckle to erupt from him.

He slips a hoodie over your head, and you can instantly tell it's his by the smell, and the size.

He then picks you up and slides you over a bit, then climbs into bed.

In your tired and cold state, you lay your body flush with his, throwing your arm over his stomach, and hiking your leg up over his waist.

He lets out a deep laugh.

Bucky" comftorble there doll."

You raise your hand and put a finger over his mouth.

You" shhhhhhhhhh. I'm tired and cold. Your comftorble and warm. So shut up. "

You then lay your head in the crook of his neck.

Bucky chuckles again.

Bucky" trust me. I'm not complaining in the slightest."

His metal hand plays with your hair, and his flesh hand pulls the blanket up to cover your waist, then interlocks his fingers with yours.

He leans his head down and kisses the top of your head, and you lazily place a soft kiss on his exsposed neck.

Bucky"Good night doll."

Next morning.

You wake to Bucky trying to move out of bed, so you grip him tighter and make a noise of protest.

Bucky leans down and kisses your forehead.

Bucky" doll I gotta go train."

You" nu uh. "

He chuckles at your childish anticks.

Bucky" fury wants us to get our strength back up."

You" you were just a hostage. You can get your strength up by resting. Fury can fuck off."

He laughs, but snuggles closer.

You" Jarvis, lock the gyms so no one can train. If they try to enter, tell them I said" go the fuck back to bed and rest."

Jarvis" would you like me to quote you verbatim miss."

You" yes please."

Jarvis" the doors have been locked."

You" thank you."

Bucky Snickers.

Bucky" you are something else."

You" thank you. Now go the fuck to sleep."

He pulls you close so your basically lying on top of him.

Bucky" yes ma'am."

He reaches over and turns on the t.v, setting the volume low for some background noise.

Your almost asleep when something on the tv catches both of your attention.

News reporter" it seems we may have another super in the stark tower, in upstate New York. Yesterday, several members of the avengers were seen coming out of a large aircraft. Some were bloody and bruised. While on a local helicopter tour, some tourist spotted the disgruntled team walk-in out of the jet. And it seems that James"Bucky" Barnes, a long time friend of captin America, and a new member of the avengers, was seen carrying what looked like a woman in his arms. Some of the tourist managed to snap photos before the large hanger doors closed, and we can definitely see that he is carrying something,or someone. So, who is this new mystery person. What are they doing at stark towers? We have tried to contact tony stark, but have received no comment as of yet. We'll be back after this short break with the weather."

Both you and Bucky look at each other.

You" so much for sleeping in."

A/n

Hello loves!!!! I hope you like the chapter!

Lots of fluff, because I felt like it😂.

QUESTION

SMUTT?? YES OR NO.

I want to know if you guys want smutt or not. If so it's not a problem. And if you guys have any specific requests let me know, and I'll do my best to work it in.

Also check out this amazing drawing of y/n by hvs0105

This is so awesome hun!! 😘😘😘😘😘

Be kind.

Be safe

Love endlessly

Love you all
           -R

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

687K 20.5K 62
You know the drill P.S: Sorry for the grammatical errors. English is not my first language.
2.6M 51.7K 200
Avengers imagines, I will take requests, Be sure to comment and vote. Don't repost without permission!!
257K 7.2K 22
❝ Y O U M A Y B E R I G H T , Y O U M A Y B E W R O N G B U T S A Y T H A T Y O U ' L L B R I N G M E A L O N G ...
1.7M 22.2K 141
Includes • Steve • Tony • Thor • Bruce • Natasha • Clint • Pietro • Wanda • Bucky • Peter • Loki • Sam • T'Challa Please vote, and comment it...