Alternate

By Master-of-Chaos

Alternate dimension versions of the Ninja appear they claim it was an accident but what are they hiding? And... More

Chapter 1: Sometimes Disasters Happen.
Chapter 2: I Don't Trust Them.
Chapter 3: Let's go home.
Chapter 4: Taking Responsibility.
Chapter 5: The Missing (Y/N)
Chapter 6: A Second Chance
Chapter 7: Alternate Kai's Flashback
Chapter 8: Safe.
Chapter 9: Bittersweet
Chapter 10: Lies
Chapter 11: Naptime
Chapter 12: Keep You Safe.
Chapter 13: Kai
Chapter 14: An Unexpected Arrival.
Chapter 15: Alternate Kai's Sorrow.
Chapter 16: Painful Memories.
Chapter 18: Whether you like it or not!

Chapter 17: Bad memories

1.1K 43 44
By Master-of-Chaos

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

(N/N) = Nickname.

~Words~ = False Memories.

Author's Note: This is a Spinoff from the main story and no they are not from the movie. That comes later. :)

(Third Person P.O.V)

Alternate Lloyd was sulking he was envisioning Cole's death the same as when (Y/N) had died.

"Are you all right, Lloyd?" (Y/N) asked the boy.

Any relief at seeing (Y/N) was quickly stamped out with horror the moment Alternate Lloyd saw her face and a cold dread swept through his blood.

He remembered her covered in blood...

He remembered her coffin being lowered into the ground...

He remembered crying day and night for her...

He remembered begging her to come back to him...

He remembered Zane promising that they would bring her back...

Alternate Lloyd burst into tears, throwing his arms around her in a desperate and needy hug.

He sobbed and cried while she smoothed down his hair. "Lloyd I promise I'll keep you safe, Zane will never hurt any of you again."

"NO!" Lloyd screamed at shoving her away. "NO! NO! NO! NO!" Lloyd continued to scream over and over again.

Alternate Nya and Alternate Jay ran in and restrained Alternate Lloyd. "No more promises!" Alternate Lloyd howled tears running down his face. "No more." Alternate Lloyd quietly wailed into Alternate Jay's arms.

(Y/N) was left just standing there completely unsure of how to help him. But she knew one thing Zane was losing it and someone had to stop him before he hurt any of the others.

(Third Person P.O.V)

Kai gazed upon him with an inscrutable expression. Jay fidgeted behind him.

Despite being aware they were in an alternate universe, the Ninjas were still taken back by everything they had learned about this universe's Ninja team.

It was horrifying to hear and even more terrifying to comprehend.

"Still can't believe we would lose it this bad." Kai muttered. "I mean, We would stop before we went this far." Both Nya and Lloyd nodded in agreement.

"I believe that they believed that as well." Zane said bitterly. "And look where they are now."Why hadn't they noticed before when they met them. Everything about them, from their outfits, posture and behaviour, screamed wrongness and arrogance and ill-intent.

How their expressions were carefully sculptured to indifference but their eyes betrayed a cold resentment directed right at (Y/N).

They were the eyes of murderers, tyrants, ones who would do anything to accomplish their goals no matter whom it hurt.

And they were looking right at (Y/N) with a desperate longing the entire time, these doppelgangers had been with them.

Alternate Skylor watched with surly disapproval as the Ninjas were trying to console themselves.

"Any word from our spy at the Ninjas HQ." Alternate Skylor asked a fellow resistance fighter.

"The Ninjas 'happy reunion' has not been going well. Their replacement (Y/N) was becoming more uncooperative and Zane was reaching the limits of his patience and had attacked his teams Cole." The resistance fighter reported to her.

Alternate Skylor bit her lip. This was troubling news indeed. Just how long would Zane last before he decided that this wasn't worth the trouble and just killed this new (Y/N) or worse took it out on the city in spite of it.

(Third Person P.O.V)

(Y/N) banged on the door to Zane's office. "ZANE!" (Y/N) screamed the Nindroid's name at the top of her lungs. "GET YOUR METAL BUTT OUT HERE!" (Y/N) continued to scream.

(Y/N) started to kick the large metal door denting it, though not by much. (Y/N) was too enraged to even notice the very little damage she was doing to the door compared to what she could normally do.

"ZANE!" (Y/N) continued to yell. "I'M GOING TO PUT MY FOOT UP YOUR BRICKING AFT WHEN I FIND YOU!"

(Y/N) swung a heavy kick into the door when a painful jolt of electricity ran through her body, causing her to crumple to the ground completely paralysed, her body twitching involuntarily.

As soon as (Y/N) hit the ground Zane stepped out of his office. "(Y/N) how nice of you to stop by." Alternate Zane said and proceeded to scoop her up off the ground.

Alternate Zane carried her into his office and sat her on a seat in front of his desk.

"(Y/N) can I play with your hair." Alternate Zane asked. Despite receiving no answer he stood behind (Y/N). Alternate Zane played with (Y/N)'s hair, sniffed it before putting his face in between her neck and shoulders.

He wrapped his arms around (Y/N)'s waist, nuzzling into her neck; continuing to sniff her (H/C) hair. Alternate Zane kissed his way down her neck.

"I've missed you so much (Y/N). Don't you ever go away again! Please." Alternate Zane complained to her. (Y/N) blinked upon hearing a tone she wasn't used to.

Alternate Zane thought back to the day he'd lost her.

He knew it; he knew this was going to happen. As he stood in the hallway of the hospital praying that it was all just a horrible nightmare.

When the doctor finally left to take their lunch break he was able to slip inside to see her.

There she was laying on the table still covered in ash from the explosion and blood- that was from her.

He pulled her up holding her in his arms. "(Y/N)? You're going be fine. They're going to fix you and you'll get better. It will be fine." He muttered, rocking her back and forth.

He had never felt so useless. The nervous energy in his stomach had turned to despair.

To be truthful, he was in denial. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he knew (Y/N) had lost too much blood, that she wasn't going to make it. It didn't take a medic to tell him that (Y/N)'s skin wasn't supposed to be that grey and that her skin shouldn't be that cold to the touch.

He tried to pass it off as the poor lighting of the hospital room and pulled (Y/N) a bit closer to him to warm her up. In all actuality, her heart had failed a few hours ago. He had just been in denial about it. He couldn't help it, his mind knew (Y/N) was gone but his heart couldn't accept it. So there he sat, cradling her whispering "I love you's" and "It will be alright's" as his silent tears fell on to her face.

When the medical crew returned they were taken aback at the sight of the Master of Ice desperately clinging to the Masters of Karma's limp body.

He looked up at the doctors, he was choking back tears with an anguished expression. He pleaded with a hoarse voice for them to do something. None of them had ever heard a Nindroid sound so broken.

"Please. Fix her."

"Now for your own safety, I think It's best If you remain in your room for a while." Alternate Zane said wiping away some of his tears before scooping (Y/N) up into his arms.

Author Notes:

1.) Thank you for reading don't forget to tell me what you think. :)

2.) Sorry that this got a bit dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 335 14
Just random one-shots of you and Lloyd I promise it gets better Things to know: ---------- β€’ you and Cole are cousins β€’ you are the elemental mast...
248K 4.6K 63
COMPLETED , DISCONTINUED | you might be asking urself, 'what's it like dating a piece of lego who is an elemental master and is also a ninja?' well...
297K 7.3K 25
(MY FIRST WRITING PROJECT, WILL CONSIST OF CRINGY WRITING + PLOT, SOME CHAPTERS ARE EDITED TO WORK BETTER. BUT, PLEASE BARE WITH ME, AS I HAVE MANAGE...
84.7K 3.3K 51
Read. this. now. No pressure at all, am I right? (y/n) (l/n), The son of the late master of ice, who was taken in by Wu after his parents died. He h...