Distant Worlds ~ A Black Clov...

De FinalEdge

Introduced to a world where mana means power Ember Avest is forced to recognize the world she knew is no more... Mais

Chapter 1 - New Worlds
Chapter 2 - The Sword that Sings
Chapter 3 - Guardian Seals
Chapter 4 - A Lion's Seal
Chapter 5 - An Unrivaled Challenge
Chapter 6 - Prove Your Place
Chapter 7 - Mana Flux
Chapter 8 - An Unlearned Lesson
Chapter 9 - Flight by Lion
Chapter 10 - A Warm Slumber
Chapter 11 - Remembrance
Chapter 12-The Storm's Ambush
Chapter 13 - Family Reunion
Chapter 14 - The First Move
Chapter 15 - Feeding a Lioness
Chapter 16 - Conflicted Feelings
Chapter 17 - Something Worth Protecting
Chapter 18 - The Morning After
Chapter 19 - A Kindling Passion
Chapter 20 - An Unknown Illness
Chapter 21 - An Unrelenting Fever
Chapter 22 - Steamy Hot Spring Relaxation -Lemon
Chapter 23 - Hostage Situation
Chapter 24 - Birthday Surprises - Lemon
Chapter 25 - Halloween Ball
Chapter 26 - Apologies
Chapter 27 - Thank you for Being my Friend
Chapter 28 - Beachy Vacation - Lemon (again)
Chapter 29 - Conferment Ceremony
Chapter 30 - The Edge of Death
Chapter 31 - The Aftermath Diagnosis
Chapter 32 - Investigations and a Lioness's Return
Chapter 33 - Star Festival
Chapter 34 - Hot Spring Training
Chapter 35 - Royal Knights Preparations
Chapter 36 - With Death Comes Life
Chapter 37 - The Lion Awakens
Chapter 38 - Attack on House Vermillion
Chapter 39 - Betrayal
Chapter 40 - Thalia's Gift
Update -Good Update not Bad!
Chapter 41 - What Started it All
Chapter 42 - Death's Death
Chapter 43 - A Battle's End
Chapter 44 - Feverish Delusions
Chapter 45 - Breaking a Fever
Chapter 46 - Royal Announcement
Chapter 47 - The Heaven's Proposal (Lemon)
Chapter 48 - Eagle's Prey
Chapter 49 - The Bachelor Party
Chapter 50 - Wedding Part 1
Chapter 51 - Wedding Part 2 (Lemon)
Chapter 52 - The Soaring Eagle Catches Up
Chapter 54 - A Growing Family
Chapter 55 - Little Brothers
Chapter 56 - Fin
Chapter 57 - Official Artwork
Sequel to Distant Worlds

Chapter 53 - Dog House

1.9K 63 12
De FinalEdge

Fuegoleon sighs deeply, pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration. In all his years on this planet, rarely did he ever feel this uncertain about his current situation. The fiery lion takes another look over his shoulder at the Vermillion House's grand entrance. The summer's cool fall air feels good against his heated skin. It brings much needed relief to his turbulent mind. Everything had happened so quickly that he didn't have the adequate amount of time to process the fight nor apologize for his mistake. Fuegoleon shakes his head, sighing once more. His ears still ring from Ember's yelling, and his chest still feels the brute force behind her shoving him out the door, effectively kicking him out of the house for the evening. What's worse is that his trusty and loyal fire spirit, Salamander didn't elect to go with him. Instead it stayed behind with Ember, which was unusual to say the least.

But these were unusual times. Stressful times. Ember had been promoted to Grand Magic Knight and given the funds for her own squad, despite her protests. Though after much coaxing, Fuegoleon managed to convince her to take the job and form the new squad to represent the change she wanted to see within the kingdom. She aptly decided on the name of "Jadded Moon Rabbit" based on a mythical folklore of a rabbit that lives on the moon. It is said that the rabbit is constantly pounding medicine for mortals. As the squad name suggested, Ember chose to focus her squad in assisting other squads as medics and be a means to provide much needed medical relief through out the kingdom. This responsibility combined with two, two-year olds made her unbelievably stressed. So after consulting with his sister, Fuegoleon allowed Mereoleona to take the twins out to their first "camping trip" for three weeks. This, though did not have as much of a relaxing effect as the lion had hoped though. Ember was still stressed and tired. And it was here that Fuegoleon messed up.

Over the course of dinner, Ember had expressed her frustrations Nozel's demands on taking care of Celesta during her last trimester. No matter how much she reaffirmed to him that his unborn son and wife were healthy and could expect a normal delivery, Nozel continued to consult her. Over and over again he would ask in his own way that Ember guarantee the health of his new family. If not with her best medication then with her power as a goddess. Quite frankly, she was getting pissed off more easily every day. So why Fuegoleon decided to bring this topic up, he didn't know. But the question left his lips as soon as it entered his thoughts:

"What if we have another baby?" The brunette stopped cutting her dinner as soon as she heard the question. Slowly she looked up from her plate at him. The bags under her eyes, despite getting plenty of sleep were a good indication of her current mood.

"Seriously? You're serious?" Ember asked him. Her words dripping like cold acid. Fuegoleon hadn't felt this kind of fear since he nearly lost her two years ago. But before he could backtrack and explain his question, a light seem to go off in Ember's head. "Wait a minute.... I know what this is about. I would expect this from that damn eagle but you Fuegoleon?! Are you fucking kidding me?!" The woman slowly stands up from her chair. She looks like a wild animal, closing in for the kill. The energy radiating off of her is immense and fills the room with a chill few have ever known.

"Wha-"
"Don't play stupid! I can put two and two together! This is all part of your little rivalry with Nozel isn't it? Isn't it?! Well I'm not playing this game! Not tonight!" She screams shoving his chest. Fuegoleon takes a step back towards the door from the sheer force of the push. "If you're so damn insistent on carrying your rivalry with Nozel into our marriage then go sleep with the mother fucking eagle tonight!" Ember continues to push him, eventually reaching the main doors to the estate and kicking him out for the night.

That was the quickest battle Fuegoleon ever took part in and lost. Part of him wanted to go back in right now and quell her anger, but something told him that would only make matters worse. So instead he decided to trek across the royal courtyard over to the Silva house to pay the happily expecting parents a visit while he waited for his own wife's wrath to simmer down. The sound of his footsteps carries throughout the evening air and mingle with the sound of cicadas coming out for the night. However, this doesn't last forever as a second pair of heavy footsteps joins his. Looking across the dimly lit courtyard, Fuegoleon can make out the bright white of a certain Silva's outfit.

"Fuegoleon, what brings you here?" Nozel asks when the two finally meet in the middle of it all.

"I was coming to pay you and Celesta a visit."

"At this time of night, without Ember or Salamander?" Nozel replies, his eyes darting to the darkness behind his rival to confirm the lion has no additional company. Fuegoleon sighs, closing his eyes. He know he's been caught red-handed.

"Yes, well it appears I've been kicked out of my own house for the evening. I brought up the topic of having another baby with Ember and she did not have the reaction I was hoping for. Claimed our rivalry was seeping into the marriage and that I should quote 'sleep with the mother fucking eagle tonight.'" Nozel stands there unblinking. He knows all too well what it's like to be the receiver of Ember's wrath lately. Fuegoleon looks upwards at the night sky, littered with hundreds of stars. "I don't know what prompted her displeasure though. She's been stressed but the girls are out with my sister...Either way I shall take this opportunity to visit both of you before you become parents yourself."

"Yes, well under normal circumstances, Celesta would love to host you..." Nozel glances quickly behind him at his own household. The front doors are latched tightly closed.

"But these are not 'normal circumstances' are they Nozel? Would you care to elaborate why you are out here tonight?" Fuegoleon asks his life long rival. Nozel sighs, looking down slightly at Fuegoleon's shoes. He can't believe what he's about to admit.

"Celesta has evicted me from my own residence as well." Fuegoleon's laugh starts as a chuckle then grows into a hardy roar. Nozel's face becomes red with embarrassment. He's the head of the noble House Silva and he's been booted out for the night like a common dog. Coughing lightly, Nozel continues his explanation. "Apparently our wives today had a conversation that lead them to such a conclusion." Fuegoleon can't help but inwardly groan. The lion knew Nozel had been very, very proud to have a son first. His voice would change to a slightly more boastful tone every time the topic of children would come up. Fuegoleon couldn't deny he was a little bit jealous that he did not yet have a son of his own; not that he would trade his daughters for anything. It was just something inherent about the rivalry. He also had no doubt that Ember picked up on it too. His reaction to finding out that Nozel was fathering a son was a big hint. Not to mention, Fuegoleon had been a bit more, insistent on increasing the frequency at which he expressed his love to Ember. Maybe both men should have toned it down for their wives.

"Wellneither of us can go home for the evening. But that shouldn't stop us fromcelebrating your journey to fatherhood. Come! I know of restaurant not far fromhere that serves the most nostalgic drinks!" Fuegoleon slaps Nozel on the backhard, causing the Silver Eagle to cough. The lion then starts to direct him outof the castle's district towards a BBQ joint Ember had called him to years ago.Little did they know though, that a certain chief medic and a Black Bull wouldalso be there, awaiting to give them shit about their current predicament.

------------------------------------

"No, not this one. And this one doesn't have enough room to grow. Damn it finding a place for a base is hard." I mutter to myself as I look through the pile of listings Marx had given to me. I needed a place to put a green house as well as an isolated lab for making medicine if my squad was going to be a major health care provider within Clover. I just didn't like making these decisions and wished I wasn't so brash to kick my husband out tonight. His experience as captain gave me insight into things I don't think I would usually consider. It's just, something snapped in me tonight after Celesta and I came to the conclusion that our husbands were trying to out do one another in the baby department. It also didn't help that I was more irritable than usual. We blamed it on the stress of forming a new squad, but I knew better. Now that the girls slept through out the night, I was getting a full eight hours of sleep but still feeling exhausted through out the day. And I should be used to stress anyways from my previous jobs.

Groaning, I throw the stack of papers down on the coffee table next to my plate of snacks. Normally it was adorned briefly with a variety of sweets, but tonight fresh veggies created a melody of colors on the plate. Popping a carrot into my mouth, I lean back into the couch, closing my eyes and enjoying the peace and quite. It felt weird to not have to do anything tonight. Usually it was trying to convince the girls to eat something relatively healthy for dinner. Of course neither one of them would want what the other was having, so two separate dinners would have to be made, only for both of them to change their mind and later settle on chicken nuggets. Fuegoleon was usually more effective in getting them to bed than I was. His voice would lull them to sleep during their bed time story. Luckily, stories were something the girls could agree on. They would pick one out together and often come running up to us carrying their selection for the night. Alexa's favorite (I don't know how she found it) was one of my many colorful botany textbooks while Mira's was Everybody Poops. It was a gag gift from Yami, and I have to admit it's always hilarious when Fuegoleon has to read it. But he does so happily, not willing to discourage the girls' learning in anyway.

Slowly, my breathing starts to become deeper as my mind starts to doze off. I'm so tired that I don't quite care that I'm sitting on the living room couch. Everything is quite and peaceful, with nothing to disrupt me. Soon everything is pushed from my mind as I enter a light sleep. That is until two, high pitched voices startle me so much that I bolt straight up off the couch.

"MOMMY! MOMMY!" The two tiny Vermillions come running into the living room. Despite the late hour, their green eyes are wide open with excitement and their energy seems to be never ending. Their hair is a mess and appears that someone attempted to braid their hair. The key word, being attempted. The two girls come running up to me before I know what's happening. They latch onto my legs, hugging me as tightly as they can with their tiny fists.

"Mira? Alexa? You're supposed to be out with your aunt-"

"They missed you too much." Leona yawns walking in through the door. Her ginger locks are more noncompliant that usual and I can't help but notice she's got bags under her own eyes. I don't think I've ever think I've seen her so exhausted. The girls must have tagged teamed her. "They wouldn't stop crying until I agreed to take them back home tonight." She yawns again. Her footsteps are heavy as she plops down into one of the chairs, propping her feet up.

"Look! Look!" Alexa grabs my pant leg, pulling on the fabric. I crouch down to both girl's eye level to see what ever she has to show me. Opening her small fist, Alexa shows me a small purple plant. Albeit it's all torn and crumpled up, I recognize it as one of the many medicinal herbs I use in my medication. I smile at her as she dumps the plant into my open hand.

"Aw, thank you Alexa. You must have looked very hard for this. I'm very proud of you-" Leona snorts. I give her a look asking for an explanation.

"Plants are easy. You should have seen them hunt-"
"YOU WHAT?! What the heck! You promised not to put them in any danger! They're 2!" I cry at her. My emotions are spilling out from me in an uncontrollable manner. But before I can go off even more, Alexa and Mira grab a hold of me again.

"Mommy! We got a caw caw!"

"She means pheasant." Leona clarifies for me, rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah! And Auntgoleon got a piggy! It was this big!" Mira jumps with her hand above her head to try and show how big the boar was.

"No, it was this big!" Alexa jumps up to try and out do her sister. This prompts both of them to start jumping up and down, only to move to jumping on the coffee table for additional height. My papers scatter and my plate of veggies spills onto the floor.

"All right, all right you two. I'm glad you had fun in the wild." The twins start to roar like little lions at the thought of being in the wild. "But look at your hair. Leona, why do they look like they've been camping for months?" I look up at the lioness for an answer. Leona huffs at me.

"They wanted their hair braided." She grumbles, looking away at the doorway. I giggle at the thought of the twins wearing down Leona until she caved in and braided their hair. Or something that tried to resemble a braid. She really did have a soft spot for her nieces. It didn't surprise me that they asked to have their hair braided. They had taken a liking to it when Leo and sometimes Nozel did it for them. But the best I've ever seen Leona do is a basic pony tail. "Don't say anything, unless you want to die." Leona threatens me as she hears me holding back my laughter.

"All right, all right." I steer the topic away from Leona's future career as a hairdresser. "And let's get you two little hunters off to bed." I say, grabbing Alexa and Mira off the table. They scream with laughter as I haul them off to bed. It takes me nearly an hour to bathe them, brush their hair and tuck them in with a bed time story. Afterwards I head back to the living room to clean up the mess the girls made from jumping on the table. I'm actually a tad shocked to see Leona is still awake where I left her in the chair. Tiredly I bend over stacking the various papers into a pile on the coffee table while putting the various raw veggies back in their bowl for later disposal.

"Thank you for taking them. I know they can be a handful." I tell her quietly looking at one of the papers for a listing near the Black Bull's base.

"That energy of theirs needs an outlet. They make a good team hunting though." She replies watching me. I nod in agreement, resuming the task of picking up the vegetables. From the corner of my eye I can see her gaze narrow ever so slightly and her scowl intensify as she continues to watch me. "Since when did you like vegetables?"

"Hm?" I look down at the plate in my hand. Carrots, cauliflower, and sliced cucumber are a stark contrast against the white plate. "I don't hate them as much as you Leona. Believe it or not, I will eat a vegetable."

"That's not what I meant and you know it, idiot. Usually you opt for sweets not that shit my brother pushes for. Where is that moron anyways? Don't tell me he's still working at this hour."

"Oh, well I guess I've just been craving them lately." I continue to stare at the plants, my voice trailing off as my brain tries to make a connection of some sort. But the exhaustion I'm feeling is making it difficult, like I'm walking through a haze. "And he's out for the evening. I kind of went off on him at dinner and kicked him out. Though Salamander stayed behind oddly." I look to the corner of the room to see the giant spirit curled up on its bed. The dragon has been very protective of me the last two or three weeks and it's been a bit stifling. "It was kind of bitchy of me but him and Nozel have really taken their rivalry to the next level..."

"Idiots probably deserved it though. Who can have the most kids is a point of pride for most men so if Nozel—huh? What now?!" The lioness is taken aback from the sudden onset of tears streaming down my face. The plate drops from my hands, clattering to the ground. The veggies that I just picked up roll every which way across the carpet. My hands begin to shake as my brain puts two and two together. "Shesh" Leona gets up from her chair reluctantly. "The last time you were like this was-"

"I'm-I'm..." I stare down at my stomach before resting my left hand on it. Even without using my own powers, I just instinctively know. "Leona, I'm pregnant." I look up at her. My brown hair sticks to my tear stained cheeks. Tired blue eyes meet my green ones. But despite the exhaustion she must feel from babysitting the last few weeks, Leona haphazardly waves me off with her hand.

"Great, another little shit to look after." I sniffle, wiping my eyes dry with the edge of my sleeve. "At least he won't sleep through this one. Go on. Find him and tell him. I'll watch the girls." She yawns, stretching before heading towards the girls' shared bedroom. I don't need her to tell me twice what to do. With a newfound energy I run to the front door to grab my new captain's cape and shoes. The door's slam resonates through the nighttime as I run into the city; using my powers to locate my lion.

My feet carry me through the city's nighttime scene. Couples, young and old casually parade the street, holding hands. Teens run about, excited about staying out past curfew. The sounds of jolly patrons fill the streets as the booze continue to fill their cup. However all of this is interrupted when I push through all of them in my attempts to get to Fuegoleon quicker. My mind only has one thing on it. It's the repetitive feeling of giddy glee from having another baby with my soul mate. And this time he's awake to experience the journey with me. If I was smart I would have just traveled through the spirit realm to get to him or at least hop on the back of the fire spirit currently following me. But alas my brain was too preoccupied to think of such simple solutions.

Panting, out a breath I finally make it to my destination. The small restaurant I took Leona to long ago greets me like an old friend. The paint outside of the building is fresh and the signs have been updated, but the smell of various meats being grilled is still the same. Straightening myself out, I walk through the door. The place is packed tonight. The smoke from the grills create a hazy atmosphere. Starting from left and moving to the right, I scan the horizon for Fuegoleon's brilliant colored hair. It was by far the easiest way to find him in any crowd.

"Seriously, I can't believe you two royals got booted out of your own house so easily! Wow! Take it from me though, a man's gotta be the king of his own place. Especially the throne room and bedroom!" Yami's voice cuts through the crowd. It instantly helps me hone in on the correct section to look, but finding them is still difficult as I can't easily see over the dividers due to my short stature.

"Now Yami, there's no need to make them feel any worse. They're just respecting their wives' decisions." Owen replies, trying to keep everything somewhat civil.

"Ha, yeah well, the Princess and me don't have that kind of problem."

"Only because Charlotte makes you sleep over at her place instead that hobble you call a base, foreigner." Nozel grumpily replies. I can tell he's sulking in the corner of the booth. It doesn't surprise me he's here with Fuegoleon. Celesta was pretty upset today when she thought Nozel's excitement for their son was entirely due to his rivalry with Fuegoleon.

"Control yourselves you two. You're both supposed to be leaders and role models this kingdom so act like them. Besides, I've already gotten into one fight today, I don't want another." Fuegoleon scolds the two other captains at the table as Owen merely sighs, taking a sip from his cocktail. Yami grumbles loudly, before downing the rest of his beer. "If only I had the chance to explain my side. It just happened so quickly." Fuegoleon sighs staring down at his plate.

"Well as they say, bitches be tripping." Owen, Nozel and Fuegoleon all exasperatedly sigh at Yami's synopsis. Yami laughs loudly at the other three men before taking a sip from his second mug. He doesn't get far into it though as he stops drinking from it two gulps in. Sweat starts to drip down his face, while his mug is still held up to his lips.

"Hello Yami. I'm so glad to finally know that everything I've been feeling is because I've merely been 'tripping' these last few days. I'm also sure Charlotte will be pleased to know that 'bitches' are tripping as well..." I say with the fakest smile on my face. All the men stare at me as I approach the table. Yami looks like he's staring at his own ghost. It probably doesn't help that Salamander is puffing smoke right behind me. Owen just looks apologetic at me while Nozel continues to pout in his own way. Fuegoleon on the other hand just stares at me. I can tell he wants to say something but is waiting for the right moment.

"Ember, haha.... ah. Um didn't expect to see you here. I was just saying-"

"Cut the crap Yami. I don't have the energy to deal with that comment tonight. I'll let Charlotte whip you into shape for that." Yami let's out a sigh of relief knowing he won't feel my wrath tonight. But seconds later a new dread seeps into him. He may not have to deal with me, but he's going to have to deal with his girlfriend later for that comment. I turn to face Fuegoleon who sits directly across from Yami. "Fuegoleon, ummmm. Can we talk in private? Outside maybe?" I quietly ask the Crimson Lion. He nods and excuses himself from the table before following me and Salamander outside the restaurant to the nearby alleyway. When I get to a spot I think is secluded enough from prying ears I turn around to face him. Yet I can't bring myself to look him in the eye for my bitchy attitude earlier. So I stare downward at my fiddling hands. "Fuegoleon, I'm sorry. I let it all get to me and I didn't even give you a chance to explain things to me before pushing you out. All my thoughts started to ruminate all day and I know that's no excuse for how I treated you. I'm sorry." I apologize, but halfway through getting out the second 'I'm sorry' I'm brought into a bone crushing hug. Fuegoleon's arm wrap around me as I rest my hands on his chest. Gently he pets the back of my head to bring me comfort.

"Shhhh. It's okay. I'm sorry too. You and Celesta aren't entirely wrong, but please don't think my rivalry with Nozel is the only reason I want another baby. Raising our daughters has been the most wholesome experience and I wish to continue it. I missed everything the first time and I want to be by your side. I want to see our baby grow. I want to be there to ease your aches and pains. I want to feel it kick and I want to be there when they're brought into this world Ember. I want to do all of this with you a million times over. But with you becoming a captain now I may have overlooked the stress you've been under. My advancements may have been too strong and I give you my deepest apologies Ember." Fuegoleon lightly tells me as he rests his chin on top of my head. I sob lightly at the thought of how different it will be this time around. "Ember? It's okay my goddess. The fight is over. I'm not upset at you. Every couple has their disagreements. Come now, dry those tears and you can join us for food. Or would you rather we go home?" Pulling away from his embrace I laugh lightly. I wipe the tears from my eyes for the second time today. Lavender eyes look down lovingly at me. I steel my breath in preparation of what's to come.

"Fuegoleon, thank you for putting up with my mood lately. Though I don't think it's going to end any time soon." My husband arches an eyebrow at me waiting for clarification. Gently I grab his right hand and place it flat against my stomach before laying my hand on top of it. His eyes widen and his breath catches.

"Are you saying?"

"Fuegoleon, you're going to be a father.... again." The usually calm and collected Crimson Lion captain brings me in for a bone-crushing hug. At the same time he picks me up and spins me around the air. I squeal. His joyous laughter fills my ears and his chest vibrates. All the negative emotions that I was feeling earlier today are but a mere speck of the elation I feel.

"Ember, that's wonderful! We're having another baby! I swear I'll be there for every doctor appointment. I'll make sure you crave for nothing. You'll have anything your cravings call for even if I have to go out at two in the morning! I promise there will be nothing stopping me this time from the birth of child. Let me show you how it was meant to be!" He cries out loud, still crushing me. I tap him lightly on the arm to remind him I have to breath and not to squeeze me to death. There's a congratulatory chortle behind up from the fire spirit. "Ah, yes I suppose you knew before any of us Salamander. Is that why you opted to stay by her side? I'd expect no less from such a loyal companion!" The giant lizard nods slowly, pushing its head into my back to push me closer to Fuegoleon. "Very well! Let us go and celebrate the good news with everyone!" Fuegoleon grabs my hand, yanking me with him back into the restaurant. All three men are where we left them, though Nozel does look like he's being worn down at an exponential rate.

"Welcome back. I take it you two were able to reconcile?" Owen asks us as we stand at the end of the table.

"If you're going to eat take a seat all ready. Damn lovebirds." Yami grumpily grumbles. Neither I nor Fuegoleon can hide our smile any more. His hand wraps around my waist to rest on my stomach. This gesture does not go unnoticed and Nozel's gaze narrows.

"Yami, Owen, Nozel. We have some news we'd like to share with you. Ember and I are going to have another baby!"

"SHIT! Again?! You already have two! You kept the species going, how many more hellions could you possibly want!" Yami yells slamming his mug on the table top. Cold beer slosh from the top, onto the wooden surface. 

"Congratulations!" Owen smiles at me. I'm sure he's happy that this time around Fuegoleon will be able to share the journey with me.

"Yes.... Congratulations are in order." Nozel quietly replies, staring at the drink clasped between both of his hands. The eagle seems to be in quite a bit of shock from the news, even if it's not his own family. But I suppose us having a third child makes it difficult in his eyes to keep up when his first born isn't even born yet.

"Ah! Come now Nozel. Your son will have a playmate, a rival of his own! It'll be fantastic." Fuegoleon says sliding into the booth next to Nozel. I proceed to sit at the end of the seat.

"So Ember, did you figure out if it was a boy or a girl yet?" Owen asks me. I shake my head in response. I could have if I wanted to in the same way I figured it out for Celesta and Nozel. But I wanted to wait until I was with Fuegoleon.

"I can I just-" Fuegoleon grabs my right hand.

"No, we'll wait together." Owen nods in agreement. It would be more special for both me and Fuegoleon to find out together during one of the doctor appointments instead of me 'cheating' and telling him right now. Fuegoleon runs his thumb over the back of my hand. I lean my head on his shoulder closing my eyes in happiness. "Something tells me though that another lion cub will soon grace our home."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

81.3K 3.4K 32
A noble who was outcasted, that's who you are. You have a special magic wherein everything you say comes true. You're considered as perfect except...
82.6K 2.3K 47
Terrified of her past, Lia from the Diamond Kingdom did her best to escape until she ended up in the forest of Hage Village where she heard two boys...
63 3 3
"Who are you?" He was still frightened but had gathered enough courage to ask. "Worry not, I'm here as..." The man, even though short, stood tall in...
32.1K 816 22
Aleonamira Vermillion, the fourth child of House Vermillion. right after being born she got taken away and somehow ended up in Saussy Village located...