The Broken Photoframe - A Dar...

By loveisasweetpoison

[18+] [Photoframe Series Book #1]🦋 [🎖️The Fiction Awards 2020 winner] It's a new adult love story with a po... More

🦋Author's Note🦋
🦋 Story Trailer🦋
1. Hark Back To...🦋
2. New🦋
3. Amor🦋
4. Prince Charming🦋
5. Dreamcatcher🦋
6. Soccer🦋
🦋Cast+Characters🦋
7. Cheesy🦋
8. Love birds🦋
9. Chemistry🦋
10. Distraction🦋
11. Falling...🦋
12. Secret?🦋
13. Little Bro.🦋
14. Citrus🦋
15. Wild Kitty🦋
16. First Kiss🦋
17. Shadow🦋
18. Because Of You🦋
19. Nice To Meet You🦋
20. Law of the Jungle🦋
21. Right thing to do🦋
23. Early Christmas Gift🦋
24. Missed Out🦋
25. Red Wine🦋
26. Ignite🦋
27. Nothing More, Nothing Less🦋
28. Scandal 🦋
29. Bitterness🦋
30. Small Chat..🦋
31. Midnight Call🦋
32. Big Sister🦋
33. Thump🦋
34. Thank you🦋
35. Shopping🦋
36. Not bad🦋
37. Mrs. Ryan🦋
38. Golden sand🦋
39. Blue🦋
40. The Vow🦋
41. Damn Heart🦋
42. Emerald🦋
43. Sweet Temptation🦋
44. Inner-beast🦋
45. More than enough🦋
46. Drunk On Me🦋
47. Sky Is Pink🦋
48. Been A While🦋
49. Missing Pieces 🦋
50. The Broken Photoframe 🦋
🦋Thank You🦋
🦋Book #2 Alert!!🦋
🦋Kindle🦋
🦋Not an update🦋

22. Smell of burning🦋

1.3K 90 13
By loveisasweetpoison

This chapter contains little tiny mature details. Only suitable for 18+.

                       *********

I parked my car at the parking lot of the addressed building which Brant texted me the night before. I cut the engine and stepped out of the car. I opened my inbox on my phone to check the flat number and the entry code and entered it at the entrance door machine.

For that day, I chose to wear a yellow blouse with black A-line skirt. Sexy enough, huh.

"Please enter." A mechanical lady's voice granted me permission to enter. Next I had to look for a flat no. 8. There was a signboard with some arrow signs, which indicated which number of flats on which floor.

Number eight was on the first floor. It didn't take me long to find it.

I checked myself one last time on my phone before knocking on the door. I inhaled and exhaled sharply to calm myself down.

Click.

I represented a dazzling smile on my face by using all my teeth.

A bucket of cold water was sprayed all over my excitement when the door was opened by a giant built man who looked a little older than me, his hair was all buzz cut and his face was covered with light stubble. He was in a dark maroon t-shirt and light blue jeans. He was tall and had all shoulders and muscles, tanned skin. His hazel eyes were observing me impassively.

I blinked.

Brant told me he lived alone. Who was he? What was he doing there?

"Yes." He asked me politely with a mellow voice. "Can I help you?"

"Umm, I am looking for Brandon Wood," I informed him timidly.

"Liza." Brant came from behind the buzz-cut, smiling. He stood just beside the buzz-cut.

"Brant." I sighed in relief. Well, of course, he looked incredible with just a simple white body-hugging t-shirt and light blue jeans.

Brant looked at the buzz-cut. "Liza, this is Ian, we are neighbours." He turned to me. "Ian, this is Liza, my girlfriend."

"Hello, Miss Liza." Ian extended his hand to me. "Nice to meet you."

I took his hand and smiled amiably. "Yeah, nice to meet you too."

Ian turned to Brant. "I think it's my cue to leave. See you later Brant, Miss Liza." Ian smiled and politely nodded his head as he passed by me and entered the next door.

"Liza, please come inside." Brant opened the door wider for me. I smiled as I entered his duplex flat.

**********

Brant was extremely serious when it came about study. And with his help, I successfully completed my assignment. I just needed to review the work and give a double check. Then I was done.

"Should we order pizza for lunch?" Brant picked up his phone from the table and started to scroll.

"No need." I got up and walked towards his open kitchen merrily. "Let me borrow your kitchen."

"What are you doing?" He also got up and eagerly followed me. "I am going to make some Gnocchi. I brought the ingredients." I showed him my backpack graciously. I turned around and got myself busy with the ingredients.

"Shoot, I forgot to bring flour for the sauce." I looked at Brant helplessly.

"Should I go to buy some?"

He chuckled with a jolly tone and creaked open the upper cabinet's door. He carefully handed me over an opened flour packet. "I also cook sometimes, you know."

I wiggled my brows. "Yeah? Like what?"

"Pancakes." He smiled shyly

****

It only took fifteen minutes to make a bowl of creamy sun dried tomato gnocchi with chicken and mushroom.

"Mmmm...." Brant moaned in his mouth. "That's really tasty." He pointed his fork at his plate while raising his brows. "Really."

"I wish I could eat your cooking every day."

I chuckled contentedly as I got up to bring my plate to the sink. Brant also brought his plate following me. He stood beside me and pecked on my cheeks.

"Thank you." I smiled gently and kissed back on his lips.

I looked around his apartment again. It had two bedrooms, one double and one single. A common drawing room with an open kitchen and a little balcony.

"I really like your apartment," I told him smilingly. "I am planning to move out after Christmas. I chose a few options. I just need to finalise one from them. " I turned around the basin. "Gosh, everything is so expensive here."

"You can move with me." He cleared his throat carefully. "Then we can share the rent."

My movement stopped instantly. I dropped the fork in the sink. "Huh?" I blinked.

Brant pointed at his little balcony. "You can use that place for your gardening." He looked at me. "You can also fulfil your wish of keeping a pet, love birds." He kissed my hair affectionately.

"And I can eat your cooking every time you cook. What do you think?"

I blinked nervously.

"It will sound cliché." Brant chuckled lovingly and pressed his forehead on my left shoulder as he gently held onto my right shoulder. "Mona Lisa Davies, would you live together with me?"

I gulped. I couldn't believe what I just heard.

Brant lavishly gave another peck on my hair.

"Or is it too soon?" He laughed shyly.

I bit my shaky lips. I couldn't control my overwhelming happiness. My thumping heart was bursting with excitement. I really wanted to kiss him madly and say yes. But a little hesitation pulled me back. I didn't want him to think that I was saying yes because I was short on savings.

"There's no need to hurry. Take your time to think." He muttered softly as he slowly put his hands on the sink counter just beside my waist. Without touching me, he caged me on the counter. I instantly froze by reading the romantic mood. He slowly rubbed his nose on my cheeks. "I can wait forever."

I gripped on the stone counter with my right fingers and bit my lower lip which was slightly trembling. I nervously looked at the opposite side away from Brant who moved closely on my right side.

"Don't be so nervous?" Brant whispered with a deep voice as he removed his hands from the sink and slid in his pockets. My heart began to pound. I slowly turned his side to meet his confident and sexy eyes which looked different at that moment.

My blushing cheeks heated up. I was sure it turned pinkish, so I tried to look away again. I tried to cover my baked cheeks with the right palm.

But that time Brant put his forehead against my right shoulder from behind and pressed lightly.

"Are you shy on me?" Brant asked in whispers.

"Hmm." I was too shy to even answer him properly.

Brant chuckled nervously while still pressing his forehead on my shoulder.

"It's funny tho...I'm shy on you too," He said softly.

I blinked. I slowly turned to my right side to only see Brant's gorgeous hair on my shoulder. I opened my mouth to say something but decided to get myself with him. With trembling fingers, I ruffled his splendid hair a little. Brant looked up at me. That was when I saw that Brant also got himself baked cheeks.

I bit my lower lip. "You look too cute with those pinkish cheeks."

Brant laughed shyly. "You are one to talk." He put both his hands in his pockets. He is yet to touch me. I thought he wanted me to make the first move.

I slowly turned around and stood passively, facing him. I slowly leaned up to peck on his lips with my super trembling lips.

Brant smiled. He looked happy.

"Ah." I got my ears to turn red too. But that time instead of turning my face away, I buried my face in the crook of Brant's neck and rounded my arms on Brant's waist and hugged him.

Brant slowly pulled both of his hands out of his pockets and hugged me back. He inhaled deeply in my hair and kissed just behind my left ear.

"I love you." He whispered.

I gripped on Brant's T-shirt and replied to him coyly. "I love you too, Brant."

I looked up at him. I closed my eyes and carefully kissed him again. He chuckled delightedly and lovingly invited me for a deep kiss. The second he started to kiss me, I could feel the raising roughness in his kisses. They were completely different from his other kisses I tasted before. We parted our lips when we were out of our breath.

I didn't know when, but somehow we made it to the bed. He made a slight distance to take off his t-shirt. I wraked his body up and down with my eyes.

Man, he was ripped and looked so yummy.

He hugged my waist and slowly helped me to lie down on the bed. After lying down he climbed on me gently. I pressed my both palms on his hard abs affectionately. His body felt feverish, and the heat circulated to me through the intimate touch. I shuddered at the feeling of his skin contact. I could feel his hardness on my thighs. I looked at Brant drunk. His eyes were different and full of raw desire.....

only for me.

I smiled satisfied. I rounded my arms around his broad shoulders and pulled him into more kisses eagerly. He desperately licked the crack of my lips, seeking an entrance. I opened my mouth to voluntarily give him better access. He tilted his head to deepen the kiss. I moaned between the kisses. I used my hands to embrace his nape and used my fingers to deeply comb his hair. I gave a slight tug at his hair.

Brant grunted.

He slowly trailed his lips on the crook of my neck and sucked hard. My breaths rushed. I could feel the deep sucking and light bites on my neck.

He paused and gazed at me feverishly. A shiver ran through my body as I looked at his eyes, which were hooded with hunger.

I pulled him again into kissing. He carefully moved his hand beside my body, down to pull my T-shirt off. He just let go of the kiss for removing the T-shirt through my head.

"Fuck." He blurted out as he completely took my T-shirt off and got a proper view of my black bra. His eyes were dark and wide.

"Oh god." I covered my face with utter embarrassment. I knew that he would think of me as a pervert.

"You look incredible." I peeked between my fingers. The light in Brant's eyes was blazing, for me. And it made my skin tingle. He slowly dipped his head and kissed me again. That time his kisses were soft and teasing. He used his tongue to play with mine, by sliding and gliding. He held himself up on his elbow and used the other hand to touch me. His fingers ran along the undersides of my bra without breaking the kiss.

My breath hitched as he slowly cupped my breast. He slowly moved his other hand to slide under my skirt. He put his index finger on the right side of my panty and started to tug it down. I nervously bit on his tongue as I clutched on his shoulder strongly. He winced a little. Then he chuckled between our kisses. He gave light bites on my tongue. Then he slowly started to suck my tongue. I could feel his hand again start to tug on my panty....

BEEEEEEP....BEEEEEEP.........BEEEEEEP..............BEEEEEEP............

We were both startled by the loud sound of the fire alarm.

"What's going on?" I was confused.

"I have no idea," Brant told me, as confused as me.

THUD...THUD...THUD...

There was a loud knock on the door. We quickly put on our clothes. Brant tugged down the hem of his T-shirt as he walked hastily to answer the door. I also walked slightly behind him. Brant flung open the door to find it was the buzz-cut, Ian.

"There's a fire in the building." He informed us with a blank face. "We all need to get out now."

"WHATTT????" We said in syn. Brant jerked my hand as he led me out of the building. Everyone was already standing downstairs in the building. Two fire engines were parked just in front of the building and many firefighters were walking hastily at that place.

After like twenty minutes later it was discovered that there wasn't any major accident. Someone burnt some books and clothes just near the smoke detector at the staircase. We came back upstairs.

"Thanks, buddy for your help." Brant gave Ian a bro hug. Ian nodded his head. Didn't he know how to smile?

"See you guys." He went to his apartment.

"I think I should get going too." I smiled awkwardly.

"Ah, is it too late?" Brant also smiled awkwardly as he gently scratched on the back of his non-scratchy head with a super red face.

Brant accompanied me to my car. I started the engine and looked at him.

"See you later Brant."

"Liza." He suddenly grabbed the car window. "Please give a thought about the matter I asked you before." He paused a little "About living together."

I gripped his collar and yanked him to me. "I will." And kissed him deeply, then let him go. "Bye."

Brant stood dumbfounded by my sudden attack. I drove away with a huge smile on my face.

************

I flopped down on the empty chair just beside Oli with a juice bottle. Oli looked up from her notebook to me. I twisted open the juice bottle and looked at her grumpily. "Ok, before you ask me, let me tell you that, Brant really liked my underwear. And no, there's no detail to tell you because we couldn't have a chance to do anything because there was suddenly a fire in his building. End of the story." I drank some juice.

Oli opened her mouth,"......"

But didn't have a chance to utter any words, because Rose suddenly popped out of nowhere. She excitedly slammed on the table. "You won't believe what I am going to say."

"What." I again drank some mouthful of my juice with an uninterested expression.

"Last night Ron took me to a dinner date and asked me out." Rose was

beaming with utter happiness.

PSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH

I instantly sprayed the juice all over Rose.

WHAAATTTTTTT??????

                        ***********
Author's note:-

WHAAATTTTT????

As usual,

Vote(The star button below)

Comment

Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

778K 20.2K 47
"Watch it." "Watch it," I mock him in a whisper, feeling brave. Suddenly, he gets up from his stool and stalks towards me. His large frame towering o...
1.5M 50.7K 76
Your cliqúe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. 💝💝💝 Here, I was standing in front of him, half NAKED! Wearing his shirt. I pu...
24K 1.5K 42
[18+ ] [Photoframe Series Book #2]🦋 If you get a chance to taste a bite of a bittersweet chocolate, you will get addicted immediately. No matter how...
280K 7.4K 30
*Book title has been updated, previously known as Ace* Imagine seeing someone unable to buy food because they didn't have the money. Then randomly a...