Korean gangster

By preachoseok

AMBW Another Korean mob story :) More

Mafia boss
Good girl
Relax baby
Another asshole
I care
Fights
Take me seriously
Partner
The alliance
Gangbang
Time with you
Buisness man
Just do it
Curious?
He say he nasty I say ME TOO
Hypnotic
Woke
Exes, deals, enemies
Who's your man?
You're on
Surprise
Slow hands
What do you want?
Piece of peace
Your the one that I want
Do you love me?
Bad things
The tea sis πŸΈβ˜•οΈ
Pt 2 the teaπŸΈβ˜•οΈ
Story times?
That girl is mine
#1
How do I say this
You see right through me
Should I stay
Tracker
2 years later
Hoseoks baby
You're still mine
Korean gangster spinoff 😁
AN
He knows
First thriller
Morning after
You needed me
Control
Come back home
Bipolar
Forgive him
Rough
Attraction
He will or he wont
Important
No love
Character update
Tamed
24 hours
By yourself
When will i see you again
Take your place
My gangster
My gangtser
The og cover

Try again

5.1K 205 439
By preachoseok

"You need to leave."

Hoseok cocks his head to the side with a look of amusement on his face.

"I just got here. Don't you wanna talk about our lives? You don't wanna know what I have been doing the past two years without my girls? Quite fucked up if you ask me."

"You know why I fucking left, Hoseok." Zola pushes Hoseok back with one finger angrily watching him as he just stood there, she couldn't tell what he was feeling considering that he was giving her a blank look.

"Yet stupidly I fucking let you go when I knew deep down that I shouldn't have since I knew I could protect your ass and our daughter."

"Protect? Then how was I so easily kidnapped two fucking god damn years ago Hoseok? Explain that shit to me." Zola kept moving closer to him as she punched his chest. "I was just in the beginning of my pregnancy when I got kidnapped and I had to sit there and let some man keep me hostage while you took the fucking longest to find me."

At this point Hoseok didn't know how to control his anger, although he was mad he also knew that he would never lay a hand on a female. Anger issues wasn't really his problem but when he was angry he didn't know how to control it.

"Don't act like you know what I went through trying to find you. You're fucking lucky that I love you so much that I tried my fucking hardest to find you. It's just that little shit, Kim Taehyung, hid you so well." Hoseok kept going, grabbing onto her wrists to hold them against his chest. "I was exhausted everyday trying to find you, so don't tell me."

"I said leave Hoseok." She looked him in the eyes letting him know she was serious. Hoseok only looked back with a challenging glint. "I'm serious, if you don't leave I'm beatin your ass."

"Quit acting up. You think you're scaring me but you're not." Hoseok grabs onto her neck to make her look up at him. "Now go to your room and take all this shit off and wait for daddy, you understand?"

Zola wanted to slap him, "I'm a grown woman, I don't got to listen to shit you say."

"Baby, keep trying me. I swear if you don't listen to me right now." Hoseok closed his eyes in frustration as he breathed in before opening them once again. "Go and get undressed."

As he pulled away and let her go She immediately zoomed out of the room before heading to her room like a scared puppy, although she acted scared she couldn't help but to feel uncomfortable in her now soaked panties. Once she was standing in her room Zola settled on the bed not really listening to Hoseok's rule by not taking off her robe as she waited for him to come in. On the other side of the house, Hoseok stood in his daughters room watching his precious girl sleep with a cute smile on his face. She looked so adorable as she lied on her back with her arms splayed out by her head, Hoseok just wanted to pinch her chunky cheeks and wake her back up to play with her. Hoseok quietly places the blanket on her smaller body before leaning down to give her a sweet kiss on the forehead.

    "Appa is going to put your momma in check real quick. Appa loves you." Hoseok says in Korean to his little girl before leaving the room as he finally turns off the light. Walking down the hallway, Hoseok didn't bother to rush as he slowly took his time to get to his destination while he thought to himself. He let everything sink in, thinking of how long it took to stay away from his girl and let her think that she was going to be without him forever. Zola should've known that Hoseok would've come back, why else did he let her leave so easily?

Hoseok honestly Thought she was smarter than that, he told himself that she'd probably try to hide from him better than this and that it would take him longer than two years to find her location. But of course, Zola didn't think too much of the situation which led to Hoseok easily finding Zola and their baby. Maybe she wanted to be found, what if deep down Zola wanted Hoseok to come get her and whisk her away to safety. Hoseok knew she needed him, their baby needed him. So Hoseok smirks to himself as he thought about his little family, hands resting on the wooden door of Zola's bedroom as he chuckled deeply.

Opening the door, Hoseok's eyes immediately zone right onto the sight of his tanned skin woman. She sat there in the same clothing that Hoseok had told her to take off, she doesn't look down as if she was testing him. Eyes meeting his in a competitive stare while her arms were across her chest.

    "You don't listen." Hoseok simply says. Zola only stays quiet while not breaking eye contact. "I'm not surprised."

    "Quit being a brat and take off your little ass robe."

"No hoseok."

"No?" Hoseok looks her up and down with a tilt of his head, he really wondered who she thought she was talking to. "Who are you
talking to?"

At this point Zola knew that she couldn't possibly back down since she already fucked up. Hoseok was obviously not in the mood for back talking, she noticed after he gave her that 'look' .
(A/N ; Look in the media and you'll know what I'm talking about.)

"You wanna say that again, baby?"

Zola doesn't say anything as she nervously twirls her necklace between her fingers and crosses her legs, this catches his eye.

"I see you still got my necklace. Thought you would have stubbornly thrown it away."

Zola almost scoffs at his comment as she slightly rolls her eyes. "You're an asshole."

Although there was no humor in his tone, Hoseok chuckles and looks down at his own shoes, then the noise was immediately cut off and there was deep silence. Finally the man in front of her looked up slowly at her with a weird expression.

"Lay back Zola."

When she doesn't immediately do as he says he was quick to be stern. "I said lay the fuck back and I'm not telling you again."

"I'm a grown woman, i don't have to fucking listen you." She replies, this only angers him.

"Well you sure don't act like a grown woman. Since you wanna act like a child, you better listen to daddy."

Finally instead of angering him further, Zola huffs before scooting back so her head was against the pillow. Hoseok only watches her as he makes small movements to take his belt off. Zola missed them as she was to busy staring up at the ceiling but she didn't miss the fact that she heard a few familiar clinks of metal before looking up to see his belt now in hand.

"What are you doing with that." She nervously questions. Hoseok smirks at her before dropping.

"Nothing, now get on all fours and wait for me baby." Instead of talking back to him, Zola does as told before shoving her head into the pillow below her.

"Don't hurt me Hoseok. Please." She begs, but it was muffled into the pillow, this caused Hoseok to chuckle at her little plead.

"Why would I hurt you, Zola? Unless.....you did something naughty that you didn't want me to know about."

There was a pause in the conversation and at the moment she knew what Hoseok knew. Zola almost stops breathing at the memory, she could feel his gaze on her back, the tension in the air was rising as she felt his fingers graze the underside of her thigh.

"Is there something you want to tell me?"

"Uhm, no?" She tried, before she knew it there was a harsh sting on her ass, Hoseok hand quickly bouncing back from the slap.

"You wanna lie to me again?"

A sob only escaped the girl. "Please, my friend is here and she'll hear us."

"I don't give a shit about your nosy ass friend. You better not lie to me again."

Cries escaped her and she wasn't answering him, he would stop but he knew that she was okay considering she hasn't said their word. Deep down this wasn't too much for her. So once again, Hoseok brought down his hand onto her cheek sharply.

"It's only gonna get worse for you if you don't answer me. If i have to use my belt, i swear to god Zola."

"Okay! At the club, I went to the club and danced with somebody."

Hoseok pulls back at the confession, eyes trained in her as he frowned. "I know that's not all." His voice was low and he sounded irritated. Zola turns her head in confusion and looks at him.

"July, twenty-third." He points out, Zola's breath hitches in her throat.

"How did you know about that?" She whispers. This causes Hoseok to darkly laugh before wrapping his hand around her throat from behind. His fingers clench a little tight as he pushed his front closely to her back and raised her head so his mouth was next to her ear.

"I see everything, baby." He continues, "and to know you fucked Jungkook pisses me off."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 7.6K 43
( π˜ˆπ˜”π˜‰π˜ž π˜π˜”π˜ˆπ˜Žπ˜π˜•π˜Œπ˜š ) !
28K 1.8K 59
After leaving everything behind and starting an entirely new life, Rain and Jimin's peace got crushed when they were forcefully pulled back right int...
43 0 7
Possible future Story scenarios that I've made up while listening to music. Usually about Kpop idols but could be applied to any story really . Some...
39.5K 2.6K 57
"You shot me, jungkook!" "I just marked you mine, Y/N" </3 #mafia