𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒

Av filliesaesthetic

fillie. the boy with cancer, and the girl who liked stars. Mer

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty

chapter fourteen

624 31 22
Av filliesaesthetic

millie's pov:

finn and i were sat at the top of seven eleven in our usual spot drinking cherry slushies and eating m&m's. it had been a while since we watched the stars together, and i missed it a lot. the sky was extra clear, so there was a bunch of stars, and a full moon.

although the sky was beautiful, the person next to me was even more beautiful. we were still in party clothes, so we looked a little over dressed to be watching the stars on a seven eleven rooftop. i looked at finn, and he looked back and me and took my hand within his own.

"are you okay?" he asked.

"i'm great, are you?" i asked.

"i am, but i feel like there is something that i need to do." he said.

i furrowed my eyebrows, "and what is that?"

he looked down at our hands, then back up at me, then back down again. it looked like he was nervous, and i was just so confused. it was like that for one whole minute until his hand removed itself from my own, and his eyes made very deep contact with mine.

"i-i need to do this." he replied.

he quickly smashed his lips onto mine, putting his hand on my cheek. it caught me off guard, but i soon kissed him back. sparks flew all over, like that one kiss was the one missing piece to a nearly-completed jigsaw puzzle.

i put my hands on the back of his neck, pulling him closer to me. i was chest to chest with the guy i was in deep, deep like with, under the stars. our lips were connected, and so were our souls. i was thankful for that.

he softly pulled away after a few minutes, and stared into my eyes. i let out a breath that i didn't realise i was holding in, and so did he.

"wow." i said quietly with my hand still on his cheek.

"i'm sorry." he replied, getting up.

"sorry for what?" i asked, sitting up too.

"for all of that, i just assumed that you feel the same way that i do about you. i'm not always one to talk about my feelings, but i like you, a lot. i don't know why i kissed you without asking but-"

i cut off his train of words with a huge hug, we didn't say anything, we just hugged. i felt his heart beat so close to mine once again, and i adored the feeling.

"i like you too." i replied. "you didn't have to ask, i enjoy being caught off guard."

*

we were at finn's house, and i was in his bathroom, getting changed into my pyjamas. i was wearing some grey fabric shorts with a white crop top and white ankle socks. finn wae getting changed in his room, and i was waiting for him to tell me that he's ready so i didn't walk in on him getting changed.

"mills, i'm ready." i heard him say.

i walked out of the bathroom to see him already sat in his bed. he had a burgundy hoodie on with some grey sweatpants and his nike socks. he looked as cute as always. milo was on his lap, my mom had basically claimed my cat as she loved her.

a knock was heard on finn's door was heard, it was his mom. she walked in with a big smile on her face. she looked at us both and pouted.

"cuties." she said.

"shut up." finn replied.

"i'm just kidding, although you both are incredibly cute. i came to say that i'm ordering pizza for zion and his friends as they're staying over too." his mom said. "do you guys want anything?"

"zion's friends are staying over? where is ally?" finn asked, sitting up.

"she's in her room, why?" his mom asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"n-nothing." finn replied.

"are you sure?" she asked, still looking confused.

"yes. i'll text you what we want once we have decided." finn told her.

"okay." she replied, walking out of the room.

i looked at finn who looked more angry and tensed than usual. he quickly got off the bed and stormed to his bedroom door, i got off the bed and grabbed his hand to stop him doing whatever he was about to do.

"what are you doing?" i asked.

"zion's friends are the ones that bully ally. i didn't realise it until now when i remembered what she told me a few days back." finn said, "i need to talk to them."

"i'm coming with you." i said, he nodded.

we walked down the hall and into zion's room. zion sat with four of his friends, playing some sort of game. zion looked up once finn and i entered, and finn sat on zion's bed, so i sat next to him. zion looked confused as to why we were there, and the rest of his friends looked scared.

"i just came in here to let you all know that if one if you ever lay a hand on my little sister ever again, or tell her that if i die, you guys will laugh, i don't care how old you are, i will hurt you." he said, i quietly laughed to myself.

"because you know what, ally is not ugly, she's the most beautiful little girl to ever exist. and i know what boys do, because i did it myself when i was little, you all probably have a crush on her and that's why you're mean." finn said. "none of you are allowed to date her, be mean to her, or even speak to her. so leave my sister alone."

finn grabbed my hand and we walked out of zion's bedroom. he texted his mom to tell her what pizza we both wanted, and when we got back into his room, we both bursted out into a fit of laughter.

"boys are such assholes." he said, sitting on his bed.

"all except you, noah, gaten and caleb." i replied, sitting next to him.

"nah, gaten is quite the asshole. he argues with little kids over chocolate cake." finn shrugged.

"you really did go into protective big brother mode." i laughed.

"i know, she's not allowed to have a boyfriend and more importantly she is not allowed to date any of those little fuck faces. they don't deserve her." he said.

"she's lucky to have a big brother like you, very lucky. i always wanted a big brother, or just a sibling. but i don't have any of those." i said.

"i know i annoy ally and zion, but i try to be the best i can be whilst i'm here, because i know theres a higher chance of me not being here for the rest of their lives, than the chance that i am. and if i do beat cancer this time, it'll probably come back at some point." he said with a sigh.

"i'm proud of you, finn. you are fighting as hard as you can." i replied.

i looked at him, and kissed him once again. the feeling of his lips on my own was something i would never, ever get over. he put his one hand on my cheek, and the other on my waist. both of mine were on his lap. we continued until we were interrupted by the door opening, he quickly pulled away. it was ally.

she was wearing some pink pyjamas with a little stuffed animal in her hands. finn looked at her and smiled as he let out a breath.

"are you okay?" he asked her, still breathing heavily.

"zion's friends just told me that they are sorry for being mean to me. did you say anything to them?" ally asked.

"only what they needed to hear." finn replied.

"thanks, finnie." she said.

"you're welcome." he replied.

she walked away back to her own room, finn looked at me and smiled. he truly was the most amazing, precious person on earth.

•••••

:)

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

896K 14.3K 46
the one where finn wolfhard is in denial.
54.5K 2.9K 23
[fillie] ❝to count the days before your ending or to make them count? your choice.❞ in which a dying boy and a dying girl showed the universe to each...
226K 4.3K 34
the one where richie and y/n make a promise.
25.9K 1K 34
Sequel to: One and Only Read the first book before this one! Hope you enjoy!❀️