Dueling for Answers ~ YuGiOh...

XinaFey tarafından

Ranks: #1 in yugioh5ds (Dec 4, 2019) #1 in crowhogan #1 in yuseifudo (Dec 10... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1: Going Back
Chapter 2: Black Rose
Chapter 3: Mysterious Girl Revealed Part One
Chapter 4: Mysterious Girl Revealed Part Two
Chapter 5: Old Friends
Chapter 6: Speeding
Chapter 8: Offers
Chapter 9: Revenge
Chapter 10: Sunshine and Roses
Chapter 11: You Have Some Explaining to Do
Chapter 12: Crimson Dragon and A Pair of Evil Eyes
Chapter 13: Strange Dream
Chapter 14: Darkness in Satellite
Chapter 15: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 16: Campfire Stories
Chapter 17: Shadow Duel of the Dark Signer Part One
Chapter 18: Shadow Duel of the Dark Signer Part Two
Chapter 19: Shadow Duel of the Dark Signer Part Three
Chapter 20: Healing
Chapter 21: Helping Akiza
Chapter 22: More Information
Chapter 23: Process
Chapter 24: Dinner with Martha
Chapter 25: Dark Spider
Chapter 26: My Fault
Chapter 27: Ancient Fairy Dragon Returns
Chapter 28: Duel with the Giant Part One
Chapter 29: Duel with the Giant Part Two
Chapter 30: Ener-D Reactor
Chapter 31: It Isn't Over Yet
Chapter 32: Finding Out the Truth
Chapter 33: Goodwin?
Chapter 34: The Missing Page
Chapter 35: Battle of the Marks Part One
Chapter 36: Battle of the Marks Part Two
Chapter 37: New Start
Chapter 38: Stubborn vs Stubborn
Chapter 39: Trouble at the Gala
Chapter 40: The Stray Genius
Chapter 41: The Shy Dove
Chapter 42: Duel for Control
Chapter 43: Unintentional
Chapter 44: Andre vs Xina
Chapter 45: Unexpressed Feelings
Chapter 46: Their Slick Play
Chapter 47: Quick Round
Chapter 48: Cosmic Sun Flare
Chapter 49: Bliss Conquers
Chapter 50: Catastrophe
Chapter 51: Motive
Chapter 52: Aftermath
Chapter 53: Strange Eyes
Chapter 54: A Wizard Saved Us!
Chapter 55: Ezor
Chapter 56: Vent
Chapter 57: Disaster Strikes
Chapter 58: Xina's Downfall
Chapter 59: Impact
Chapter 60: Peak of Destruction
Chapter 61: Who Are You?
Chapter 62: Xina's Origin
Chapter 63: My Shooting Star
Chapter 64: Die For You

Chapter 7: Spirit World

2.8K 53 10
XinaFey tarafından

*edited 07/09/2020*

Spirit World

After the match between Yusei and Hunter, Xina was still in the contestant room, looking at the screen with Yusei's face on it, thinking. Soon her thoughts were interrupted.

"Hello, Xina," a buff, tall man greets as he walks into the room and sits on the couch. Xina looks over to see it was Grieger.

"Hello, Grieger," she greets back.

"Congrats on winning that first duel. It's not everyday someone doesn't synchro summon in a duel," Grieger comments.

Xina hummed. "Dueling is not all about synchro summoning. It's about trusting and believing in each individual card. It took me awhile for me to do so and it's not easy when you let your anger take over or seek revenge," Xina simply explains to him.

Grieger took in the young woman's words. He thought, "Revenge? I wonder if she knows about my village."

"Wise words, Ms. Fey. Where did you learn to be so modest?" Grieger asks with a nice smirk.

"It's not about where you learn, Grieger. It's when," Xina tells him.

Grieger thinks, "Why would Goodwin invite her here? I wonder if she's a Signer."

Yusei walks into the room and walks over to the couch where Grieger was sitting at. Xina was standing as she looks over at Yusei. "Great duel you played out there, Yusei. You really had me on the edge of my seat," Xina comments with a smile.

"Thanks, Xina," Yusei smiled.

Soon the MC starts to speak, grabbing everyone's attention. "We have a special announcement! Yes, the rumors you heard are true! Listen up first round losers, don't head for the exits just yet! Rex Goodwin, our Master of Ceremonies, has set up a losers bracket for the first round! That means if you lost, grab your deck because you might get a second chance to duel again!"

Xina eyes widen in confusion as she saw Luna, the Professor, Sir Randsbourg, and Hunter Pace on the holograms shown on the TV screen.

Yusei thinks, "What are you up to, Goodwin? You're not the type to give second chances unless you get something out of it."

Leo exclaims excitedly from the stands, "Alright! My Fortune Cup days are not over yet!"

"Um technically-" Dexters starts.

"Save your technically for the blogs Dex," Leo said, still excited about his second chance to duel.

"Ah, What Dex means is that my name is up there," Luna comments with a smile.

Leo ignores her as he sits back down on his chair. He then starts skimming through his deck, humming. "Now just you watch, I'm going to win for certain Luna," Leo says with a laugh. "Um, I need your hair braids though, okay?" Leo tells her.

Luna looks away from him. "Get your own," She says.

"Come on, Luna!" Leo begs. Suddenly the lights go out, making the two look up.

MC begins to talk, "Now take your seats! We're about to give two of these duelists another opportunity! First, we drew two lucky players and I assure you it's random, okay? First up is everyone's favorite green haired girl! She's fast! She's feisty! And she has to be home before her bedtime! Give it up for the next generation of dueling superstars! Ladies and gentlemen, I present you Luna!"

The crowd cheers as the spotlight lands on Luna. She looked shocked and nervous.

"Luna is dueling?" Xina questioned as she saw Luna sitting from the stands on the screen.

"I'm guessing they finally got the right kid for the match," Grieger states.

"You know it wasn't her that dueled Xina?" Yusei questioned.

"It doesn't take much to figure it out," Grieger simply responds.

Luna was sitting beneath the spotlight as she lowly says, "I can't duel."

"But Luna, it was your name on that invitation. You belong here," Tanner tells her.

"Listen, Luna. The crowd wants you," Yanagi says as the crowd was chanting Luna's name.

"I can't, you guys don't understand. Something strange happens to me whenever I duel," Luna explains as she looks down.

"Oh, not again! Are you gonna start that stuff about duel spirits? You're getting a little too old to play make-believe," Leo tells her, clearly annoyed with her.

"It's not make-believe and if the only way to prove it is by going out there, well, then I guess I have to go out there and duel," Luna says.

"Okay, but if you win, I get to be you in the next round!" Leo exclaims with his fist in the air.

"Wow, thanks for your support, Leo," Luna sarcastically says. She grabs her pink duel disk and holds it to her chest. She then starts to head down to the arena with a worried look on her face.

Jack watches from the tall tower before he turns his head to Goodwin. "So tell me why you think she's a Signer?" He questions.

"Well, for starters, the detector picked her out of the crowd. Trust me, she's a lot more important than anyone knows, even her own brother. Once she duels the Professor, then we'll know without a doubt. Let's see if ZigZix is ready to monitor her," Goodwin says in his calm voice.

Then a screen pops up showing ZigZix, "Just look at this. If this needle exceeds to the yellow section, there's no doubt that our little Luna is a Signer, and more Signers mean more energy. More energy means more Ener-D, and then we'll have enough to-"

Goodwin then shuts the screen off, not wanting to hear his excitement. "He really needs a girlfriend," Goodwin comments. He then pulls up a screen before saying, "Now, there's another reason why we have been studying this little girl. Eight years ago, she was admitted to a special hospital saying that she could hear duel spirit voices."

"So she has quite the imagination," Jack stated as Goodwin moves the screen towards Jack so he can read about Luna.

"It's a little more complicated than that. She was a dueling prodigy and beating our greatest professionals at the age of three. One day, she suddenly collapsed during a duel, and fell into a coma. No one knows why, not even the best doctors. In fact, there was only one person who believed that she'd wake up again, and that was her twin brother Leo. Then, for no apparent reason, she woke up healthy a month later," Goodwin explains.

"That's a great movie of the week, Goodwin. But who cares?" Jack simply said, not phased by this information.

"You should care Mr. Atlas," Lazar chimes in as another screen of information pops up in front of Jack. "What got our attention was what she said when she woke up. She said that she wasn't asleep. She said she spent that entire month in the Duel Monsters Spirit World."

Jack joked sarcastically, "And I'm a Blue-Eyes White Dragon."

"Come on now. Funny, but we have reason to believe she told the truth. For instance, she knew of the Ancient Dragon Star Legend. In fact, she knew some things that even we did not; vital clues to unlocking the mystery of the people of the stars. And more, like the incredible power of the ancient Crimson Dragon," Lazar explains, showing a screen of a bird-looking symbol.

Jack hummed in thought.

Goodwin continues, "But a few days after her awakening, her memories began to fade like it was a dream and now remembers nothing of the Spirit World. Leaving us one choice to make her duel and go back to that world. Only then we'll learn if she is a Signer. And with her help, we can unleash the Crimson Dragon so that we can save our troubled world."

-

"Now entering the arena, it's the little duelist who could. The pint sized prodigy, Luna!" The MC announces as Luna was now on the arena.

Luna places her duel disk on her arm. Okay Luna, nothing to worry about. Just the biggest duel of your life on national television. Hmm, I wonder Yusei is watching.

Yusei and Xina sit on the same couch, watching the screen show Luna.

The MC continues, "Now her opponent, the brains of the game. The Professor! He's got a PHD in psychology in duel-ology, so Luna better look out!"

Soon, the Professor rises onto the arena across from Luna. She had a worried look on her face.

Xina turns to Grieger, "What's the deal with him?"

Grieger responds, "He was an easy defeat, but it was like he wasn't trying to win. From what I noticed, this dude is creepy."

Xina looks back at the screen, "You got this Luna."

Luna and Professor activate their duel disks.

"Remember, only the winner advances, the loser is out for good," The MC announces.

"Let's duel," Both Luna and the Professor say at the same time.

Start of Duel

"Like the blooming lotus, you may go first," The Professor says.

"Sure, fine. I draw and I summon Sunny Pixie in defense mode!" [ATTK: 300/ DEF: 400] Luna says as her Fairy type monster appears next to her. "Your turn, Professor," Luna says.

Xina hummed. "So Luna has a Fairy type deck," Xina says to herself.

"I summon a unique monster known as Symmetry Rorschach [ATTK: 1200/ DEF: 1200] " The Professor says as his strangely shaped purple monster appears.

"That card won't let me focus," Luna thinks.

"Luna, think of my Rorschach as if it were a puddle of rain or a drop of ink in a lake, and tell me what you see. Tell me if it reminds you of anything. Look into your fears. Your dreams. Even memories lost long ago. What do you see when you gaze into the abyss? A friend, perhaps your family, or maybe a far-off place, dimming like the candle of time," Professor tells her in a hypnotic tone.

"I-I see... I don't know.." Luna lightly responds.

"Look closely.. what do you see?" Professor asks again.

From the stands, Yanagi shouts, "It's a Crystal Skull I think!"

"A moth maybe?," Dexter says.

Leo thinks, "This Professor is a few cards short of a duel deck. What is he doing to Luna?"

In the contestant room, Grieger says, "It looks like Summon Reactor."

"I see Sonic Chick," Yusei mumbles as he stared at the screen.

"What do you see, Xina?" Grieger asks as he looks over at her. He noticed that her eyes were closed and her arms were crossed.

Xina tells them, "Nothing."

"Well maybe if you looked at the monster-"

"I did, and I recognized the card right when he revealed it. This card is used to reveal a memory or even your thoughts. He's trying to get Luna to remember something for his own wants. I just don't know what it is," Xina explains as she opened her eyes and looked at the screen. She only knew of this card because Ezor also has a card similar to that one, except he used it to help Xina. "What do you have that he wants?" Xina thinks.

"I see... a fairy," Luna answers as she saw a fairy appear on his field. Soon the fairy's kind face was replaced by a scary one with red eyes, and roared. Luna screams as gust of purple wind blows at her, destroying Sunny Pixie.

"Like the caterpillar who secludes itself in the darkness before becoming a butterfly, you must face your fears. You must face your memories and live through them again. Do not be scared," The Professor tells her.

"But I'm afraid," Luna confesses.

"You must be brave enough to relive what happened many years ago. I know you have great power dear Luna. I know that you can hear the duel spirits. The others may not believe, but i'll help you return to the place the duel monster spirit world. Yes, it was all real and not some figment of your imagination, Luna," The Professor tells her as he smirked lightly.

Xina eyes widen at his words. "She can see Duel Spirits!?" She exclaims in shock.

"Duel Spirits?" Yusei questioned, looking over at Xina.

Luna was lost in her thoughts. "I'm- I'm starting to remember, Professor," Luna lowly says.

"I know you are, but for our next step, you need to trust me, Luna. Can you do that? I need you to want to return back to the spirit world. I need your promises," Professor tells her.

"I promise, Professor. Take me back," Luna quietly says.

"Now follow my instructions. When Symmetry Rorschach dispatched of your fairy, it's special ability continued. Would you kindly turn over the first card on the top of your deck and reveal it?" The Professor asks.

Luna see a huge eye and gasps. Then she does as he says. The first card was Kuribon. [ATTK: 300/ DEF: 200] Luna smiles, "Kuribon."

"Thank you for identifying your monster. He will be most helpful for the next stage of our little experiment. Now, I need you to think back of that scary time when you were in your coma. Try to remember," The Professor instructed.

Luna turns around to see Leo at the stands. She slowly turns back around as she thinks, I've tried before, but I can't. There's nothing I remember from it.

She then remembers Leo screaming her name as tears fell down his face. "Luna! Luna, wake up! Luna!"

Luna gasps, "I'm remembering."

Leo looks down at the arena where Luna is at. He was lost in thought.

Dexter notices and says, "Leo, you look sick."

"I'm worried about Luna, Dex. What is he doing?" Leo questions.

"I place two cards facedown. It's your turn. Don't be scared Luna," The Professor says as he noticed Luna looking at him with a worried look on her face.

Luna then draws, "I draw and I summon out Kuribon." [ Kuribon Level 1: ATTK: 300/ DEF: 200 ]

"That's perfect. I play my facedown. It is known as Light of the Depths, like the Northern Star, this light illuminates the path inside of you. Now send the top five cards on your deck to the graveyard, then reveal the sixth card, adding it to your hand. And you must play that card as certain as the path of light itself or suffer 2000 points of damage. Now let's begin, listen to my voice as we count them off. One, two, three, four, five, and six. Wonderful, now show me, what's the card that's in your hand?" Professor says as Luna reveals her card. "Ah, just as I hoped. The field spell Ancient Forest. You will use it. This forest is quite a special place. All monsters are switched to attack mode and neither of us can switch a monster to defense, even if you were to attack, your monster would be destroyed once the battle is over. Take us to the forest, Luna." He says as a large forest appears in the arena, surrounding the two duelists.

Soon, Luna eyes began to look dull as her pupils were not there. Xina noticed this and gasped. "She's in his trance now," Xina says.

"What does that mean?" Yusei asks, not knowing what was going on.

"It means Luna is in danger," Xina responds, making Yusei's eyes widen at her before looking at the screen.

"We have to go down there," Yusei stated as he stands from the couch.

Xina also stands and nods her head in agreement.

The two leave the room and start to head to the arena.

-

Finally, Yusei and Xina make it to the arena, sneaking in. They both run into the forest and see both the Professor and Luna's eyes look dull. They see Sunlight Unicorn and Kuribon on Luna's field with two face downs.

"Luna. Luna," Yusei called out to her, but received no response. He looks over to see the Professor's eyes looked like hers. "This is weird. They both look hypnotized and their eyes look so distant. What's going on?"

"They're both in the Spirit World," Xina answers.

"Huh? How do you know?" Yusei questions, looking over at Xina.

Xina looks back at him, staring into his sapphire eyes. "Because I've been there, Yusei. Just like Luna, I can also speak to Duel Spirits. I remember the last time I was there, things weren't looking too good. And now Luna is there, who knows what's going on," Xina explains before looking at Luna.

"Do you think you can go back?" Yusei asks.

"You mean go into the Spirit World?" Xina asks him.

He nods. "If you go back there, you can guide her and maybe help her escape," Yusei suggests.

Xina thought about it. She then shakes her head, "I can go there, but I shouldn't. It'll be too dangerous for Luna. Besides, if she can hear Duel Spirits and this being her second time there, she needs to learn how to navigate herself."

"Yes, but she is also just a kid, Xina. She needs guidance," Yusei adds, trying to convince her.

Xina then heard Ezor's voice in her mind, remembering what he told her: "The sun speaks to us. The moon watches us... Guides us. You are destined to teach others my lessons and teach the lessons you've learned."

Xina thinks, "The sun speaks... The moon guides..."

Xina sighs, "There's a way for me to communicate with her without me being there in the Spirit World."

"Please, Xina. Help Luna," Yusei pleads.

Xina nods before closing her two different colored eyes. In her mind, she began to call, "Luna. Luna, can you hear me? Respond if you can hear me."

Leo watches as he calls out to Luna in his mind. His eyes were dull and soon, he faints.

-

Luna was in the Spirit World where she was by a river in the dead forest. She's with Kuribon and Sunlight Unicorn. She began to hear Leo call out to her.

"Leo?" Luna calls back. She then thinks, looking at a younger version of herself from the last time she was here. "Back then, I heard Leo's voice calling to me and I heard him shouting my name, and then I just started running as fast as I could. I said that my brother was calling out to me, but I think I had been calling out to him somehow. I was scared. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to protect you by myself so I just ran. After that, I tried so hard to forget about you, I blocked you all out and then I -"

Ido the Supreme Magical Force roars from behind her, cutting out her thoughts.

In the arena, Yusei noticed Xina was focused on trying to communicate with Luna. He looks back up at Luna and sees a red glow on her arm. It resembled a mark of the Crimson Dragon.

"She has a mark!?" Yusei exclaims in shock.

Back in the Spirit World, Ido the Supreme Magical Force slowly starts to fade as the Professor shows up, laughing evilly.

"I cannot believe I actually crossed over. I finally left my body behind. I have entered the spirit world!" He exclaims, looking crazy.

"What do you want?" Luna asks, feeling nervous.

"You are much more important than you know, my dear. Now be a good girl and use your Signer power and reveal to me the secrets of this wonderful realm," He taunts as his monster appears beside him. Soon, a dark cloud appears beneath him and travels to the dead trees of the forest.

"You need to leave. You don't belong here," Luna tells the Professor. Then she notice the dead trees beginning to wilt. "I can't do this. I can't protect the spirit world. I'm scared and... I want to go home now," Luna says, terrified of what's happening. "But if I leave, Ancient Fairy Dragon said Leo will be lost here forever. Leo! Someone help me!" Luna cries out.

Soon, she heard a voice. "Luna. Luna, can you hear me?"

Luna looks up to see the dark thunder clouds still in the sky. Then some of the clouds move to reveal the sun. "Xina?" Luna mumbled, not knowing it was her or not as she stared at the source of light.

"Luna, respond if you can hear me," Xina's voice echoes.

Kuribon makes a sound of happiness.

"Xina! I can hear you!" Luna responds, shouting back.

"Luna, I need you to listen to what I'm about to say. You must finish this duel between you and Professor in order to save yourself and the Spirit World. Can you do that?" Xina's voice tells her.

"I- I don't know.." Luna says, unsure. "I'm sorry, Leo.." She says, feeling like she won't be able to get him out.

"Luna, do this for your brother. Do it for your Duel Monsters. You can do this, Luna. I believe in you and so does everyone else. Do whatever feels right," Xina tells her.

Soon, the sun fades as the moon replaced it.
Lightning starts striking as more darkness fulfilled the setting.

"Luna, we are under attack. Now it's time to defend us," Ancient Fairy Dragon's voices says.

Luna still felt afraid, but she noticed the moon's gleaming light was shining down on Luna's deck, making it glow. Xina's words echo in her mind as the clouds slowly cover up the moon. "Do what feels right. We believe in you." With those words, Luna then felt a wave of confidence as she grabbed her deck.

"I won't let you down, Ancient Fairy Dragon," Luna says. "I won't let you down Leo. I won't let anyone down. I can and will do this!"

Yusei watched Luna as her eyes turned normal. "Her eyes are back to normal," He says, feeling relieved.

Xina soon opened her eyes as she held her forehead. She groans and Yusei notices. "Xina, are you okay? Were you able to communicate with Luna?" He questions.

Xina looks at him with tired eyes and a small smile. She nods. "Now, all we do is wait," Xina simply says as she looks over at Luna.

In the Spirit World, Luna turns around to see Professor laughing as he stood across from her.

Professor's life points: 3700
Luna's life points: 1500

Luna's duel deck appears on her arm as well as all the monsters and cards on her field.

[ Sunlight Unicorn ATTK: 2500 ]

[ Kuribon ATTK: 0 ]

Professor's monster appears on his field.

[ Ido the Supreme Magical Force ATTK: 2200 ]

"I reveal my facedown card! It's a spell Pixie Ring! There's two monsters on my field and they're both in attack mode, so I can use the power of my Pixie Ring to form a protective barrier around the weaker one. You can't attack Kuribon now, he's safe! I promise to protect the spirits and that's what I'm going to do!" Luna shouts.

"How sweet! But can you protect yourself from the Wave of Ill Intent?! Should you manage to destroy a monster of mine? Then I'm afraid the Wave of Ill Intent will crash into you for 300 points of damage! And now Ido attacks your Sunlight Unicorn!" Professor exclaims.

His monster attacks hers, but gets destroyed since her Sunlight Unicorn has more attack points.

His life points go down to 3400.

He groans, "That attack doesn't matter for sometimes you must be willing to make sacrifices to achieve victory! Now I activate my Will of Ill Intent!"

Luna's life points go down to 1200.

"And since you destroyed a monster of mine, I can use the effect of my Prize Speared Contamination spell! The corrosive power of this spell is capable of destroying one spell or trap card on your field!" Professor shouts as Pixie Ring's spell card is destroyed. "Now during the end phase, my Ido resurrects once again. I end my turn!"

[ Ido ATTK: 2200 ]

"I draw-"

"And since Kuribon attack points have changed, you will suffer the effect of Immortal Homeostasis! You must now take 300 points of direct damage!" The Professor interrupts.

Luna's life points go down to 900.

Luna then thinks, Everything I try to do ends up hurting me, but I can't give up.

"I place one card facedown, and with that I activate Healing Wind from my hand which means for every single monster on the field, including yours, I gain 200 life points. I end my turn!" Luna says.

Luna's life points go up to 1500.

"Goodwin is a fool thinking that I would share the power of the spirit world with him and the rest of his Illiaster servants. I've devoted my entire life to finding a way to connect to this world! Now that I'm finally standing here, I intend to steal its power for myself! The spirit world is going to be mine! It will crumble before me!" Professor exclaims as he insanely laughs.

The cliffs started to crumble, making Luna gasp. "Oh no! The spirit world is collapsing! I can't let it!" Luna cried out.

"It's too late to save this world or your Kuribon. Ido the Supreme Magical Force, attack!" Professor shouts.

"Stop! I activate Fairy Wind!" Luna exclaims. "Listen up, Professor! I'm not gonna let you do anymore damage to the spirit world! Your evil and destructive ways will end now!"

"What!?" He exclaims in panic.

Soon all the spell and trap cards on both of their fields get destroyed, causing them both to take 400 points of damage for each card destroyed. Because of this, her field spell gets destroyed, causing the forest that was around them in the arena to fade.

The Professor steps back in shock as the whole world starts to shake.

"I promised to protect the spirit world and that means I have to take out your precious life points even if that means risking my own at the same time!" Luna states.

Professor life points go down to 2200.

Luna's life points go down to 300.

"Now Kuribon's attack points returned. You won't win this duel!" Luna says as Kuribon's attack points go back to 300.

"And you will not stop me from achieving my destiny! Attack now Ido!" The Professor shouts as his monster begins to attack.

"Kuribon special ability activates. When Kuribon is attacked, he returns to my hand in order to avoid damage. You can't touch him! And even though you regained life points, at least I was able to keep my Kuribon," Luna explains.

Professor's life points go up to 4000.

"I promised to protect him. I promised to protect the entire spirit world and I'm going to keep that promise!" Luna tells him.

Professor laughs evilly as he shouts, "Now my power will break you and your promise! There's nothing you can do to save this world! I will destroy it and rebuild it under my rule!"

The whole world starts to shake again as Ancient Fairy Dragon's stone began to crumble and turn alive. The stone dragon roars in anger. Ancient Fairy Dragon grabs the laughing man.

Luna turns around to face her, "She's going to crush him! Don't do it or you'll be no better than he is! Put him down okay!?"

The stone dragon disobeys her and roars in the Professor's face.

"Maybe if I just end this duel... I activate Oprions Friend! This spell reverses Fairy Wind's effect. Instead of restoring our life points, it damages us for the same amount!" Luna shouts as a large tornado appears.

Professor's life points go down to 0.

Luna's life points go down to 0.

Both the Professor and Luna scream as they get blown away.

"The evil is gone but you must now stop the person who sealed me away," Ancient Fairy Dragon says.

End of Duel

Soon the world fades, returning Luna and the Professor's spirits back into their own bodies. The Professor stumbles back as he felt dizzy and collapses.

Luna groggily groans as she tries to keep her balance. She looks up to see Professor lying on the ground. "Is he okay?," she wondered. Luna then hears his groans. "He is. That's good, I guess."

Luna faints and was about to collapse onto the ground, but was caught by Yusei. Xina felt her cheek with her hand and said, "She'll be okay. She needs rest."

Yusei nods and carries Luna in his arms as him and Xina walked across the arena, and started to head towards the exit.

The crowd were murmuring to each other as no one knew what just happened.

Luna then thinks, "Leo."

Leo was in the Fortune Cup clinic along with Tanner, Yanagi, and Dexter. He awakes from his unusual slumber as yawns.

"Leo, you are okay!" Dexter says as he stood next to the bed Leo was on.

"Huh? I'm okay?" Leo questioned.

"That's right. You just sorta fainted earlier, kid," Tanner tells him.

"I did? I had the weirdest dream, but I can't remember it now," Leo says as he rubs his head.

"Yeah, dreams are like that," Tanner says with a chuckle.

"So, how's Luna?" Leo asks.

"Check it out," Dexter responds as he looks at the TV screen that showed the MC.

"Our losers bracket battle has ended, and neither competitor will be moving on. Both duelists have lost," The MC informs.

Leo screeched before looking down. "Aw man," he mutters.

Luna was still in Yusei's arms as Yusei looked down at her arm. Her mark was still glowing until it faded. Xina noticed too as she began to think, "She's a Signer. Is that why they had her duel since she didn't the first time? "

Luna then hears Kuribon and thinks, "Don't worry, Kuribon. I won't leave you again. I will always watch over the Spirit World."

Luna jumps out of Yusei's arms and innocently stands in front of him and Xina with her hands behind her back. "I can walk by myself, you know," She says with a smile.

Yusei and Xina smile. "Welcome back," Yusei says before she turns around and starts heading towards the exit, waving at the crowd who was cheering her name.

Xina walks behind her but stops once she notices Yusei looking at the tower where Goodwin is.

Goodwin and Lazar look down at the arena as they stand by the window. Jack was on the couch and said, "So that girl has a mark. What happens now?"

Goodwin responds, "Now we prepare for the next duel. The final four: Yusei vs Grieger and Akiza vs Xina."

Jack furrows his eyebrows in confusion and anger, "I still wonder why Xina is here? " He then clenches his fist as he thought, "And why is she back?"

••

Why do you think Jack is angry about Xina's return?
Please vote and comment your thoughts
Thank you
:)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.4K 56 29
It has been five years since Jaden and Lily got married had their children Yusei and Kari Muto Wheeler Yuki. Now it is their turn to go to Duel Acade...
66.2K 1.1K 30
I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! Family one shots featuring all series! Take a look at the Information chapter for more info! #27 in variousxreader (May 28th, 2...
575 9 5
Korusaka has been drugged and imprisoned by Goodwin for years until she finally escapes after he was defeated by Yusei. But why did Goodwin want her...
842 13 6
In this story where every Yugioh story is involved in the invasion of Nightshroud.