The Walking Dead

By WillBrennan7

Based off of the hit TV show, The Walking Dead follows a new group of survivors as they survive the zombie ap... More

The Walking Dead
Episode 2
Season 1 Episode 3
Season 1 Episode 4
Season 1 Episode 5
Season 1 Episode 6
Season 1 Episode 7
Season 1 Episode 8
Season 2 Episode 1
Season 2 Episode 2
Season 2 Episode 3
Season 2 Episode 4
Season 2 Episode 5
Season 2 Episode 6
Season 2 Episode 7
Season 2 Episode 8
Season 2 Episode 9
Season 2 Episode 10
Season 2 Episode 11
Season 2 Episode 12
Season 3 Episode 1
Season 3 Episode 2
Season 3 Episode 3
Season 3 Episode 4
Season 3 Mid-Season Finale
Season 3 Episode 6
Season 3 Episode 7
Season 3 Episode 8
Season 3 Episode 9
Season 3 Episode 10
Season 3 Episode 11
Season 3 Episode 12
Season 3 Finale
Season 4 Episode Titles And Descriptions
4x01
4x02
4x03
4x04
4x05
4x06
4x08 Mid-Season Finale
4x09
4x10
4x11
4x12
4x13
4x14
4x15
4x16
4x17
4x18 Season Finale
Season 5 Episode Titles And Descriptions
The Walking Dead Season 5 Trailer
5x01 Sneak Peeks
5x01 SEASON PREMIERE
5x02
5x03 YOU MUST READ IT
5x04
5x05
5x06
5x07
5x08 MID-SEASON FINALE (A Must Read)
5x09
5x10
5x11
5x12
5x13
5x14
5x15
5x16
5x17
5x18
5x19 THE PENULTIMATE EPISODE
5x20 THE SEASON FINALE YOU MUST READ
Season 6 Episode Titles And Descriptions
Season 6 Trailer
6x01 SEASON PREMIERE
6x02
6x03
6x04
6x05
6x06
6x07
6x08
6x09
6x10 MID-SEASON FINALE
6x11
6x12
6x13
6x14
6x15
6x16
6x17
6x18
6x19 PENULTIMATE EPISODE
6x20 SEASON FINALE
Season 7 Episode Titles And Descriptions
Season 7 Trailer
7x01 SEASON PREMIERE
7x02
7x03
7x04
7x05
7x06
7x07
7x08
7x09 100th EPISODE MID-SEASON FINALE
7x10
7x11
7x12
7x13
7x14
7x15 A MUST READ
7x16
7x17
7x18
7x19 PENULTIMATE EPISODE
7x20 The Heartbreaking SEASON FINALE
Season 8 Episode Titles And Descriptions
Season 8 Trailer
8x01 Sneak Peeks
8x01 SEASON PREMIERE
8x02
Update/ New Titles And Descriptions
8x03
8x04
8x05
8x06
8x07
8x08
8x09
8x10
8x11
8x12 MID-SEASON FINALE
8x12 Epilogue
Fun Facts #1-5
Final 12 Trailer
8x13
8x14
8x15
8x16
8x17
8x18
8x19
8x20
8x21
8x22
New Finale Title
8x23 THE PENULTIMATE EPISODE
8x24 THE SERIES FINALE
Fun Facts Part 2
Top 5 Anthony Speeches
Top 10 Characters
Top 10 Episodes

4x07

127 0 0
By WillBrennan7

The Walking Dead

Season 4

Episode 7

Land

Previously On WillBrennan7’s The Walking Dead…

“The last time I let go of someone, they died” Bob says as his farther says “Just take the dive.” “Is everyone with you guys?” Anthony asks, as Gwen, terry, and Hannah shoot at walkers, and as Riley says “Everyone except Terry, Hannah, and Gwen.” Riley looks at her scratch as Anthony drives into walkers. “JUST JUMP” Sam shouts, as Bob asks “Will you marry me?” Kate and Tyler run away from walkers as Bob says “I’ll take the dive Dad”, and he jumps off of the roof.

             Natasha sat in a white room, on a beautiful white bed. The door opened, and her sister as well as Mrs. Jameson entered. “Have you found him?” Natasha asked, standing up and staring at the two. Mrs. Jameson shook her head, and Natasha fell back on the bed.

             “He really did leave”, she said, with tears in her eyes. “No he didn’t sweetie”, said Mrs. Jameson. “He’s somewhere around here, and he’ll be back, or I’ll kill him myself.” Natasha had a slight grin, as her phone buzzed. “It’s Bob”, she said. “What did he say?” her sister asked. “He had to leave for a little while, but he’ll be back in time for the wedding” she said, and sighed with relief. “Where is he?” asked Mrs. Jameson. “No idea” said Natasha, looking out into the sky.

              Bob drove down a road in his red car, and saw a sign reading Macon, 1 Mile. Bob looked back down the road, and soon reached Macon, Georgia, his destination. He drove down a few roads before reaching Willow Avenue. He pulled up to a wooden house, pulled a freshly dry cleaned suit out of his backseat, walked to the door, and knocked.

              David appeared at the door, looking shocked. “What’re you doing here?” he asked. “My dad will kill you if he sees you.” He then saw the suit, and said “You know I can’t.” “You’re my best friend” Bob said. “And my best friend, should be the best man at my wedding.”

                 David looked conflicted for a moment before saying. “Alright, let’s go before my Dad sees us. I’m so dead for doing this.” They ran to Bob’s car, jumped in, and drove off immediately, and David’s father didn’t even see them.

                  They arrived, and Natasha was filled with joy. She ran to Bob’s arms and kissed him. “It’s not good luck to see the bride in her dress before the wedding” Bob said. “Well risk it” said Natasha, giving him a much bigger kiss.

                   Natasha and Bob now stood on the altar, staring into each other’s eyes. “I now pronounce you husband and wife” the priest said. “You may kiss the bride.” The two fell into a deep kiss as the crowd stood up and clapped for them. David looked on, clapping his hands together, with a large smile on his face.

(Cue Walking Dead Intro Music)

                    Anthony, Riley, and Sam shot as many walkers as they could as Bob landed right in the back of the truck. He screamed in pain as he grabbed his ankle, which looked like it twisted. “LET’S GO” Sam shouted, as Anthony climbed back into the truck and pulled out, and they drove off.

                   They drove towards Rick and his group. Rick, Daryl, Beatrice, and Jane squeezed into the front as Carlos and Fred jumped into the back. Anthony then pressed on the pedal, and the group drove off. The herd started following, but they were to slow to keep up.

                   Tyler and Kate walked along a barren road with leaves blowing all over the place. Tyler took his jacket off and placed it on Kate, who was freezing. “We’ve got to be catching up to them soon” Tyler said, as they could see the town approaching. “They’re around here somewhere” said Kate, but as she started looking around, Tyler said “Get down”, and pulled her into the bushes.

                   A large blue truck was approaching, and they didn’t want to risk meeting a new enemy. They looked at the truck pass, and saw a few strange people, Bob, Riley, and Sam. “Oh my god” said Tyler, running out. “GUYS, STOP.”

                      Sam spotted them, and knocked on the window, and Anthony pulled over. “Oh my god” Anthony said, as he saw Tyler and Kate. He and Sam ran to them and gave them quick hugs, as the others watched. “I’m so happy you’re here”, Kate said, before running to Riley and Bob. “What happened?” she asked as she saw Riley putting ice on Bob’s leg. “I had to jump off a roof to get into the truck” Bob said. “But, I’m fine.”

                        Tyler looked at Rick and Daryl and asked “Who are you?” “Friends” Anthony said. “Rick Grimes and Daryl Dixon.” “Thanks for helping them” said Tyler. “Our pleasure” said Rick. “Let’s take you guys back to the warehouse” said Bob. “We need to get the meds to Carly.” “What’s wrong with her?” said Anthony. “She’s sick” said Kate, jumping into of the truck with Tyler. Anthony looked at Rick who said “You need to tell your group.” “I know” said Anthony, getting into the car, and they all drove off.

                        Anthony pulled into the warehouse after getting directions from Tyler and they all jumped out. They walked in and could hear Carly’s coughing from a distance. “They need to get here soon” David’s voice said. “You don’t think they’re gone, right?” Quinn’s voice asked. “No” said William. “They’re alive.”

                       They turned a corner and saw the entire group standing around. Ted raised his hatchet as Ian raised a shotgun, but they dropped them when they saw the entire group. “Anthony” said William. “You’re here.” “How’d you find them?” Ted asked Bob, who was leaning against Tyler. “It was luck” Bob said.

                       Ian then raised his gun, seeing Rick and his group. “Who’re they?” he asked. “They helped save us” said Riley. “They’re friends.” “Thank you for helping them” said William, taking the meds from Kate. He gave them to Carly, who seemed better after taking them.

                      They cooked a nice meal as Bob lied in a nearby office on a desk. Anthony didn’t seem to want to speak as they all ate food, drank and enjoyed themselves. “We need to head out” Rick said, standing up. “We need to get back to our group.” “Here” William said, giving them a bag of supplies. “This should last about two weeks.” “Thank you” Rick said, taking the bag.

                      “I’m heading out too” said Anthony, standing up. “What do you mean Dad?” Sam asked, staring at his father. They all stared at Anthony who sighed and said “I’m looking for the others.” “You haven’t found them?” David asked. “No, and we’ve got to find Gwen” said Anthony. “She’s my best friend, and I need her here.”

                        The group sat in silence, staring at Anthony. Then, Ian said “We should stay for awhile.” “You of all people should want to find her” said Anthony. “If you truly loved her, you’d look.” “But” said Ian, standing up. “We broke up, and I don’t love her anymore.” Anthony looked into his eyes and said “It doesn’t matter. They’re still group members.” “She’s probably already bitten the dust” Ian said, and Anthony snapped.

                          He through him against the wall and punched him in the face. “HEY” William shouted, jumping up and grabbing Anthony. “GET OFF ME” Anthony said, pushing William away. Ian tackled Anthony, but Anthony grabbed him and tossed him to the side. He stomped on Ian’s ribs before punching him in the face. Both William and David grabbed Anthony and through him away as Rick and Daryl held Ian back. Anthony continued swinging as Ian broke away and ran, before knocking into Carlos, who hit his head on the edge of the table, and he lay unconscious.

                           Carlos lied against the wall, awake but injured, as Ian was being treated by Riley, as David wrapped a bandage around Anthony’s hand. “You shouldn’t have hit him” said David. “I mean I liked it. Ian’s been making me angry for weeks, so I’m glad someone finally taught him a lesson, but it got out of hand.” “I know” said Anthony as David stopped bandaging him. He then looked at everyone and asked “Who wants to help me find them?”

                         No one agreed to help. “Bob probably would, but he’s out of commission right now” said Ted. “Absolutely no one” Anthony asked. “I’m sorry Anthony” said William. “But, my family’s here. I can’t just leave.” Everyone else had the same answer. “If you won’t look, I will” Anthony said. He put his pistol in his back pocket before taking a machine gun.

                         Anthony walked to Sam and said “I’m gonna be gone for a few hours. I want you to listen to William. He’ll be in charge while I’m gone.” “Okay Dad” said Sam. “Good luck.” He hugged his father, who gladly accepted.

                         Anthony walked to the door and turned back to the group. “Last chance” he said. They looked ashamed as they shook their head. “Okay then” Anthony said. “Oh, Rick, tell them for me.” “Tell us what?” William asked. Rick faced them as Anthony walked out, and he caught the words “We’re all infected.”

                         Anthony hotwired a car outside and started driving off down the road. He past a few walkers before driving into forest area. Trees surrounded him and he past a few broken down cars. He noticed that he was running low on gas, so he decided to stop and get the gas from the others cars. He pulled over, grabbed a gas tank, and walked to the nearest car.

                         Riley stood in the bathroom of the warehouse, staring at the scratch, which seemed to be getting worse. I have to tell someone she thought, before walking out. She started walking down the hall, before something grabbed her shoulder.

                         “It’s me” Bob said. She sighed and “What’s wrong?” “Earlier you asked me why I was angry” Bob said. “Well, I’ll tell you. I was married to this beautiful girl, and we were as happy as a can be. We soon had a son named Adrian, and everything was perfect. Until, this whole thing happened. We still survived for a little while. We met up with David and started trying to find others. Right before we found you, something happened. We were running low on supplies. So, I left my wife and son at our camp as me and Dave went for supplies. We came back, and walkers had attacked. But, Adrian and Natasha were fine. Until we discovered Adrian was bit. He turned and killed Natasha, and I couldn’t even put him down. Dave had to do it. If I had just taken them with us, they’d be alive.”

                          Tears fell from his eyes as Riley said “Thank you for trusting me, and don’t blame yourself.” Riley stared at Bob and said “I have to tell you something.” Bob looked at her and asked “What is it?” Suddenly, David shouted “GUYS. THERE’S SOMEONE AT THE DOOR.” They ran to the front and followed the others down the hall to the door. David looked out the window and said “Oh my god. Those son of a guns.” “Who is it?” Riley asked. “See for yourself” David asked, opening the door. “Oh my god” William said, as everyone’s frightful looks turned into grins.

                            Anthony took gas from the nearest cars, which wasn’t much. “COME ON” he shouted in rage, as he saw all of the gas he had gotten. Suddenly, he saw walkers emerge from the trees. “Oh Christ” he said. He shot two at the front, but this attracted more. He ran down the road before running into the woods.

                           The moon shined through the trees as he ran. Suddenly, walker’s emerged. He shot two, but more came. None of them would stop. He fell over a tree branch, before shooting at them. Suddenly, one fell onto him, and it bared its teeth, but it was shot in the face, as the other one’s fell.

Anthony looked up, and saw a man with dark hair spiked up run towards him. “Mister, you okay?” he asked, staring at Anthony. “Yes” Anthony said, seeing that the man had a dark goatee. “We got to go” he said. “More roamers are coming.” “Who are you?” Anthony asked. “I’m Daniel Maine” he said. “Come on. My cars not that far. Then, we can get back to my camp.” He started running, but Anthony stood still. “COME ON” Daniel shouted, and Anthony started following Daniel into the dark trees.

On The Mid-Season Finale Of The Walking Dead…

“Where’s Anthony?” Gwen asks, as she, Terry, and Hannah shoot at

walkers.

Trust Is Hard To Keep

“He went out looking for you” William says, as Anthony and Daniel shoot at walkers.

When You Can’t Trust Anyone.

 “We can’t leave him out there” said Gwen. “Why do you care so much” Ian asks. “BECAUSE I LOVE HIM” Gwen shouts, as she and Sam shoot at walkers.

She Will Fight

Gwen is tackled by walkers as William and David shoot some.

To Get To The One She Loves.

Find Out What Happens On the Mid-Season Finale Of The Walking Dead.

For More, Check Out Talking Stories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
418K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
61.7K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
574K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...