That One's Mine! -Ryan Haywoo...

By AH_LilMadFree

For Hannah's birthday her sister/best friend Ashlynn gets her tickets to go on a tour at RoosterTeeth. She's... More

Chapter 1: Don't Say it.
Chapter 2: Birthday Tour- Behind the Scenes
Chapter 3: 'Hi Hannah'
Chapter 4: She's Back!
Chapter 5: 'See you again?'
Chapter 6: 'Boo!'
Chapter 7: Romantic Picnic.
Chapter 8: A Wonderful Weekend
Chapter 9: Geoff's Proposition.
Chapter 10: Darkly Protective
Chapter 11: Found Him
Chapter 12: The Storm
Chapter 13: My New Favorite Game.
Chapter 14: Worst & Best Job's (Part 1)
Chapter 15: Worst & Best Job's (Part 2)
Chapter 16: The Long Flight
Chapter 17: What a Surprise...
Chapter 18: Family
Chapter 19: The Fighting Begins...
Chapter 20: A Pleasent Surprise
Chapter 21: Seriously Mom?!
Chapter 22: An Anniversary Outting
Chapter 23: The Gentleman
Chapter 24: Home at last...
Chapter 25: Lock Up
Chapter 26: Am I Sick... or?...
Chapter 27: Q&A
Chapter 28: So! You're...
Chapter 29: I Can't Even...
Chapter 30: Last Day: RTX
Chapter 32: "Together"
-•A/N•-
Chapter 33: Let's Name!
A/N & NEW YEARS RESOLUTION!
Chapter 34: Damn Hormones!

Chapter 31: News Breaker

1.1K 46 21
By AH_LilMadFree

We got home around eleven-pm. I don't think I've ever been so happy to be back home.

We were instantly greeted by the dogs.

"My babies!" Ryan calls, smiling and letting the dogs jump up on him. "My babies! How were my babies?" He kneels down and the dogs just glom all over him, jumping, licking, barking and whining.

"You're gonna make Mya pee, you know this." I sigh.

"Alright, alright." Ryan chuckles. "Outside! Outside! Come on! Outside!" Ryan claps his hands together and rushes to the back door.

I roll my eyes and chuckle. "Such an adorable man-child." I carry our suitcase upstairs to our room and unzip it. I begin to put some clothes away.

"Hey," I jump slightly. I didn't hear him come upstairs, or even in the room. "Why don't you put that stuff away later? I bet your just as exhausted as I am."

Well, he's got that right. "But I just don't want to do it later..." I mumble.

Ryan wraps his arms around my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder. "I will help.. You don't have to do it right now, lets relax..." He hums happily as he starts to sway me.

I sigh in defeat and give in, throwing whatever I had in my hand on top of the suit case. "You win." I smile slightly.

"Good," He smirks. "I got let the dogs in and feed the cats... I'll be back." He kisses my cheek and pulls away and leaves the room.

I strip my clothes and put on pjs. I climb in bed and curl up under the blankets. I hear skidding and barking downstairs and then thudding noises from their feet as they charge upstairs and into our bedroom and onto the bed. I smile and roll my eyes as I am in the middle of a dog pile.

A few minutes later Ryan comes up the stairs and shuts the bathroom door. Then comes out in his boxers and sighs once he sees the dogs all over the bed.

"Off," he points. The dogs just stare at him. "I said, Off!" He demands. One of the dogs whimper and lays their head down.

I giggle, "Ryan, we've been gone for four days... Let them sleep with us..." I pout.

"But they take up so much room!" He whines.

"You take up so much room, I'm not saying you're fat, but you're tall and muscular." I point out.

Ryan scoffs. "Yea, right. You're calling me fat! I'm so hurt! I'm gonna go downstairs and eat a gallon of ice cream and cry as I watch romantic chick flicks until I crash out from exhaustion and dehydration." He pouts.

I roll my eyes. "Get the fuck in bed before I let the dogs take your place."

"They already took my place!" Ryan points to Mya, who is currently laying on me.

"Get over yourself and get in the damn bed." I chuckle.

Ryan sighs dramatically and pushes Quiggly out of his spot. He climbs in and goes to put his arm around me and gets blocked by Mya. "Little Hog." He mutters, pushing her off to my side.

I slap his arm, "Be nice to her! I missed her!" I scold.

"She's hogging you!"

"So!"

"You're mine! Not hers!"

"Just shut up and turn the light off." I roll my eyes and wrap my arm around Mya and pull her close.

Ryan turns the light off and wraps his arm around me, pulling me as close as he could get me to his body. "Mine..." He mumbles and kisses my cheek.

-Few Hours Later-

I sigh and look at the clock. It's four-am and I can't sleep. I look down and Mya is staring at me, she's on the floor, sitting. Just staring at me.

"Do you have to go out pretty girl?" I whisper. She tilts her head and her ears perk up slightly. "Wanna go outside?"

She stands up and heads for the bedroom door and pushes it open with her nose, then turning around to look at me. I smile and gently push Ryan's arm off of my waist and quietly got out of the bed.

"Come on princess." I whisper, walking up to her and patting her head, she wags her tail and I sneak out of the room, Quiggly joining a few seconds later.

I pad down the stairs and shuffle my feet down the hall to the back door. I open it and let the dogs out. Then I sigh and head in the kitchen.

I pull out some tea bags and decided to make some hot tea. I got a cup and filled it up with water, sat it in the microwave, heated it up and made sure to not let it beep when it was done. I put the tea bags in the hot water and let it sit.

I pad back down the hallway and let the dogs in. Locked the door when I shut it. I grab a few dog treats and gave it to the dogs. I pad my way back down the hallway back into the kitchen and stirred my tea and put some sugar in it.

I stare at the clock on the stove, it's mocking me. Telling me it's late and I'll regret not sleeping when I should have been asleep. I roll my eyes and took a sip of my tea and set it back on the counter.

I open the cupboards and grabbed the box of bread mix. I read the directions and got all the ingredients. After a few minutes I had the mix all made and stirred, now I put the mix in the bread pan and stuck it in the oven for four-hundred degrees.

I turn on the timer and wait.

I notice the dogs are watching my every move. "Are you guys hungry?" I mumble, I grab their dog food and gave them a little bit, they usually don't eat until breakfast and dinner but I decided to treat them.

Ryan shuffles into the kitchen. "You're baking? Since when did you start doing that?" Ryan mumbles, looking at the messy kitchen and cocks an eyebrow at me.

"I have a lot on my mind, I suppose." I sigh. Say it, Ryan.

"Really now?" He stands in front of me. "Anything wrong?"

"Not really." I shrug. Come on, Ryan. You have to ask the right thing for this to work.

Ryan closes his eyes and takes a whiff of the air. "Okay, that doesn't smell sweet. So it's not cookies." Ryan playfully pouts.

"No, it's not." I answer.

Ryan walks over to the oven and looks in. "Bread? You had a random desire to make break?" Ryan asks.

"Kinda. I suppose there's a reason for it."

"Well, what's the reason?" Ryan looks in my direction.

"The reason for what?" I tilt my head.

"Uh, for the the bread?" Ryan waits for an answer.

"Oh, you want to know about the bun in my oven?" I ask, slightly smirking.

"Well, if you want to get technical, it's MY oven, but..." It takes Ryan a few seconds for him to register what I said. "Wait!" Ryan snaps his head up. "Are you pregnant?!"

I nod slowly, biting my lip nervously, just waiting for his reaction. I swallow thickly as the room became deathly silent.

"Are you serious?" He asks, frowning, walking over to me. "You're not playing a sick joke are you?" He narrows his eyes at me.

"Why would I lie about being pregnant?..." I ask. Ryan's eyes widen, he stands there, frozen. I fear that he's gonna run. "Babe?" I squeak.

Ryan's face is blank, staring at me. Slowly a smile forms and he wraps his arms around my waist, picking me up and spinning me around in a circle.

"We're gonna have a baby! Oh my God! I'm so happy!" Ryan smiles brightly. He sets me down and kneels down, lifting my shirt up in the process.

I giggle and sigh, watching him gingerly caress my stomach.

"Hey little one, I'm your daddy, I can't wait to meet you! I hope you're comfortable in there." He smiles.

"Ryan, I'm only three weeks along. It's barely even growing, I'm pretty sure it hasn't developed hearing yet." I sigh, combing my hand through Ryan's hair.

"I don't care, I'm still gonna talk to him or her." He kisses my stomach. "I'm gonna take care of you, just like I take care of your mommy..." he mumbles.

The timer on the stove goes off, making me jump. I sigh and rub my face. Ryan stands back up, still smiling like a idiot.

I go to step away to get the bread out of the oven when Ryan wraps his arms around me and connects our lips together, passionate and deep.

We pull away and Ryan smiles. "I love you so much." He mumbled. "So so much. I'm so happy." He kisses my lips again.

All the fear, worry, stress, left my body and I feel at peace.

"I love you too, baby." I smile.

"Lets go to bed, I bet your exhausted. Plus I want to hold you and keep you warm." Ryan smiles and kisses my nose.

"I gotta get the bread out first, then I will head for bed. Go ahead and go wait for me if you want." I offer as I pull away from him and headed for the oven. I grabbed a couple of pot holders and pulled out the bread pan and plopped the bread out.

I cut a few slices off and ate one. "Want one?" I ask with my mouth full, waving a piece in my hand.

"Sure." Ryan smiles and walks up to me, taking the bread and biting into it. He lets out a pleased sound. "This is good, but-"

"It needs butter." I smile.

"Exactly." He smiles and picks me up bridal style as carries me up to our room.

Ryan gently tosses me on the bed, climbing on it beside me as we both climb under the blankets that were underneath us.

Ryan wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me as close as he could get me. He kisses my cheek, ear, neck, shoulders and lips.

"I'm so happy..." He murmurs in my ear and cuddles close.

"Me too..." I mumble as I felt sleep start to kick in. Ryan plants another kiss on my cheek before he fully relaxes and starts to doze off.

I eventually crashed out also.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1.2K 36
When Gavin's plane crashes, what will Michael do to make sure his best friend made it out alive?
169K 2.7K 62
Jane Downing's past few years at home have been terrible. All she wants is a fresh start somewhere new. When her dad gets her a job at a company call...
36K 495 59
Gabrielle Ramsey, or Gabi, Geoff's younger sister has come to Austin, Texas to live with her brother after a massive tragedy ensued over the past 12...
2.1K 87 18
Jada Monteiro used to be an intern at Achievement Hunter, until one big misunderstanding made her love life go down the drain and sent her packing ba...