Chapter 13: My New Favorite Game.

SOTC: 'SexyBack' -Justin Timberlake
WARNING: Smut ahead, if you don't want to read... Well tuff, don't read it! Wait for the next chapter! 😼

After I dealt the first hand of cards we talked until the game was over.
"I'm out!" Ryan threw his hands up and smirked "Take it off!"
"Fuck!" I said as I put my cards down and pulled my shirt off. I tossed it to my left and counted my points and the points I had to deduct from the total. "Alright, you deal this time." I said as I wrote our scores down on paper.
"Alright, give me them." Ryan said. I handed him the cards and sighed. He dealt and it seemed to go slower as the deck got smaller and the cards in our hand began to multiply.
"I think it's funny," I started as I sorted my hand, 'spades, clubs, diamonds and then hearts' I thought as I put them in order that I liked. "Some games last long, some games are as fast as lightning." I chuckled.
"Yea, it's mind boggling though to keep up with a hand full." Ryan sighed, moving a few cards here and there.
I went and put a good, ehh, 50 points on the side and discarded. "Damn..." Ryan mumbled as his turn was next.
We finally got down to a few cards, I went out first and smiled. "Take it off, take it off, take it off!" I chanted as Ryan pulled his shirt off. "Yay!" I giggled.
A couple games later I was left in my bra and underwear and Ryan was in his boxers.
"You're gonna win, I'm gonna be naked. Shit." Ryan smirked.
"Hey, don't get ahead of yourself, you could easily win another game and save your own ass from exposure." I smirked as I discarded.
As if on cue, Ryan went out.
I sighed, "See!" I rolled my eyes as Ryan smirked as he watched me. I unsnapped my bra and let it fall off in front of me. I blushed as I looked at Ryan and pushed my bra aside.
I grabbed the cards and dealt.
"12 cards this time." I said as I sorted my hand again, same order. Ryan kept glancing at me and smirking.
"What!? Got a problem with this?" I asked, pointing to my chest.
Ryan shook his head, "Oh no, I don't." He winked at me as he discarded.
"Good, cause your going to have to deal with it until the games over!" I said as I tried not to smile.
A few minutes later I went out. "Yes! Yes! I won!" I chuckled as I discarded my last card after placing 3 Aces down.
Ryan set his cards down and sighed, "Aw..." He mumbled. "Alright, guess ill just..." Ryan's words trailed off as he stood up and stuck his thumbs behind the elastic of his boxers.
I bit my lip as I watched, he smirked and turned off the lantern so I couldn't see. "Aw! Ryan why?" I whimpered.
It was pitch black in the house, all of a sudden I was picked up and being carried somewhere.
"How do you know where you're going? It's so dark!" I mumbled as I heard his footsteps on the stairs.
"Oh, I know. Don't worry." Ryan said as my eyes adjusted, I saw dimmed light illuminating out of Ryan's bedroom.
Once he got up the stairs and got closer to his bedroom I saw there was candles lit. "When did you do this?" I asked as I looked up at him.
"Remember when I said I'd be right back? Yea, I came up here and did this." Ryan smiled as he put me on the bed.
"I thought you went to the bathroom." I looked at him, a little baffled.
"Yea, thought." He climbed on top of me and smiled.
"But I saw you go into-"
"I waited until you weren't looking, then snuck upstairs." Ryan said as he kissed my lips gently.
"You sneaky bastard." I smirked as I wrapped my arms around his neck.
He connected our lips with need and passion as he snaked his tongue in my mouth and explored before our tongues fought. His hands start to roam my body as he grinds on me slowly.
His hand trails down my stomach, down to my panties. His finger goes under the elastic and he pulls slightly. He broke the kiss as we breathed for air.
"Why are these still on?" He asked, smirking as he pulled them off and tossed them behind him.
I leaned up and shrugged. "Why is this still on? Weren't you the loser?" I smirked as I tugged on his boxers slightly.
He pushed me back down on the bed and kissed my neck. His hand trailed back down between my legs as he inserted a finger.
I gasped slightly as he fingers slowly, he kissed over my soft spot, catching me off guard as a moan escaped my lips.
"Ryan please..." I whined as I lifted my hips slightly.
He smirked, "Please what?" He asked, adding another finger and picked up speed.
"Please," I pleaded. "Just fuck me already!" I said, moaning as the pleasure feeling started building up more and more as Ryan got faster.
He chuckled and stopped, standing up from his position and walking over to his dresser. I whimpered. I then propped myself up on my elbows as Ryan walked back to the bed, waving a condom around carelessly.
I tugged at his boxers, pulling them down and he stepped out of them. I bit my lip as I looked at his hardened length, I smirked as I grabbed it gently and gave him a slow pump.
He groaned, "oh God..." He mumbled. He started to take the condom out of the package as I began to pump him faster and running my thumb over his slit.
He moaned and thrusted into my hand, "Baby, I can't wait." He whimpered.
I looked up at him and smirked, I licked his tip slowly. "Then don't." I breathed.
He growled and pushed me back on the bed and put the condom on. He pushed my legs apart and lined himself up, he bit my neck gently as he pushed himself in.
I dug my nails into his back and moaned quietly. He was finally all the way in and with a satisfied grunt he picked up a steady speed.
"Ryan, f-faster pl-" I began to beg as he connected our lips passionately as he started to pound into me. I moaned into his mouth and clawed his back.
"Scream my name baby," Ryan demanded as he positioned himself to hit me in the right spot, over and over again.
"Ryan! Deeper!" I begged, he complied making me moan loudly, I'm surprised I haven't broken the skin on his back, yet.
I was getting close to going over the edge as I screamed his name, moaning in his ear.
"Come for me, baby. Come!" He growled in my ear, "I'm getting so close, come baby!" He practically begged.
In the back of my head I was thinking, 'Is?... Is Ryan begging? Begging!?' I was taken out of my thoughts as my moans got caught in my throat, indicating that I was over the edge and couldn't speak through my orgasm.
"Fuck!" Ryan groaned as he couldn't hold back anymore and followed close behind me, panting as he road out our orgasms.
Ryan kissed my neck gently up to my mouth, deepening our kiss. He smiled half way and breaks the kiss. He looks in my eyes, I could see the love he has for me just shine right through.
He pulls out of me slowly and takes off the condom, hissing slightly as he was still sensitive. He walked to the bathroom and disposed the thing and cleaned himself up.
I got up, I felt weak but I could walk. I walked into the bathroom behind him and looked at his back. "Shit, your back looks like a cat got ahold of you." I whimpered.
"Huh?" Ryan turned around and tried to look in the mirror. I left the room and got my phone, then came back.
"Hold still." I said as I took the picture and showed it to him.
"Woah..." He smirked. How can he be happy about this?! I almost broke skin! I sighed, "Looks like you had fun, huh?"
"I didn't mean to almost break skin, I'm sorry, does it hurt?" I asked, running my fingers over the scratches lightly.
"Nah, I'm fine. Don't worry." He smiled as he turned around to face me. He pressed his lips against mine, pulling me close to his body, skin touching skin. "I love you." He whispered as he rested his forehead on mine.
"I love you too, Ryan." I smiled and hugged him. "I'm gonna clean up a little, then ill be back to bed." I looked at him.
He nodded and left the bathroom to give me privacy, even tho I didn't give 2 shits if he did or not.
After a few minutes I walk out and I push the clothes, well, underwear to the door with my foot. Smiling as I looked at Ryan as he watched me with tired eyes. I went to get some clothes out of the dresser, only to be scolded by Ryan.
"Nuh uh, time to cuddle, naked. Come here." He smirked, I love how he demands cute things like this.
"But..." I interject, playfully.
"No buts! Come here!" He whined, I sighed and held back a smirk. I walked over to the bed and climbed in, I was wrapped in Ryan's arms as he pulled me close to his side and kissed my forehead. "See, that wasn't so bad." He joked.
"You said butts." I giggled, laying my head on his chest. "Strip Rummy is My New Favorite Game." I smiled.
"Oh mine too, we should play again, Soon." Ryan yawned into a smile.
"Oh, believe me, we will." I kissed his lips and returned to my spot and closed my eyes.
"Oh, I forgot to tell you! When I went into the bathroom, I unconsciously flipped the bathroom switch and the power was back on." He chuckled.
I opened my eyes and looked up at him. "What?.." I shook my head. "Damn you." I smirked.
"Gotta love me!" He smiled.
"Oh, I do! Believe me." I giggled and closed my eyes.
Tonight, was great...

••••••••
*Covers Face and voice muffles through hands*
Hey MadMinions and Gavinators! I can't believe I just wrote this! It took me forever and it was allllllll my imagination, if you knew me (Ash, I know you know my fantasies with out pvt fanfics 😘) you would know how dirty minded I am and how easily I can talk about it.
I was writing my friend Hazelsaur705 and I was like 'Oh my God, I just realized I'm supplying smut for my fans.. Great!...'
But really, after I get used to making my... 'fantasies' public ill be better at writing it, sorry if its bad 🙈 I'm so shy right now lol.
Let me know in the comments below how you liked it! And if you want more later down the road 😘 (oh there will be wether you like it or not actually xD)
I love you guys! Thank you for supporting this book and my other ones!
Stay Mad!
-LilFree💕