Chapter 7: Romantic Picnic.

SOTC: 'In A World Like This' -By Backstreet Boys

"Wake up Hannah, I'm hungry." Ash whined as she shook me awake. "Fuck off! I'm sleeping!" I growled, rolling over. "Wake-UP!" Ash yelled, staring at me.
My phone went off, it was Ryan. I grabbed it and it was a text. "How'd he get my number?" I mumbled. I looked at Ash who was smirking. "I did!" She sang. "Now get your ass up and make me food." She growled.
I opened my text and smiled as I read it.

Rye: It's the weekend, why not spend it with a beautiful girl like you? Wanna come over? I'll make you French Toast.

My stomach growled just thinking of my favorite breakfast meal. I got up and stretched, then texted him back.

Me: Aw! Sure, when?
Rye: Uh... Now? 😛
Me: Ok! See you in a few ☺

I searched my closet for a good outfit, A black tank top with blue faded ripped shorts and my Nike shoes. I went in the bathroom and fixed my hair, leaving it down. Brushed my teeth and jogged downstairs.
"What do you want?" I asked sighing. "Eggs, toast." Ash said, not taking her eyes off of the TV. 'Good, this won't take long.' I smiled at myself.
I quickly made Ash's food in 10 minutes, tops. "I'm going out for a while, DONT worry about me. Love you." I said taking my keys off the hook and leaving before Ash could ask were I was going.
I arrived at Ryan's and fixed my shirt as I walked up to his door. I knocked 3 times before he answered it. "Morning Princess, hungry?" He smiled as he hugged me. "Morning Rye, starved." I giggled as I walked in and went into the kitchen behind Ryan.
"Need help?" I asked, smelling the toast cooking. "Nope, just relax and it will be done in a few moments." Ryan smiled as he pecked my lips before returning to the stove. I sat at the table and watched Ryan cook.
Soon he set a plate in front of me with the French toast, eggs and a cup of milk and orange juice. My eyes widened at how delicious it looked. Ryan sat down with his own plate and drinks.
"This, looks amazing and smells delicious Ryan." I smiled. "Thank you, I hope you like it." He smiled back. I took a bite and it felt like it just melted on my tongue. "Oh, my, God..." I said as I took another bite. Ryan chuckled as he watched me eat, taking a bite in the process.
After leftovers were put away and dishes were washed we sat on the couch. "That was seriously the best breakfast meal I've ever eaten. Better than iHop, that says a lot coming from me." I giggled. "Well, I'm glad you like it and- I got to spend breakfast with you." Ryan smiled.
Ryan got up and went to the back of the house for some reason, I heard a door open and then pitter patter sounds on the floor. 3 dogs came in the house as Ryan was right behind them.
"Oh my gosh I didn't know you had doggies!" I smiled as all of them instantly came to me. "Well, 3 dogs and 2 cats." Ryan said as he sat on the floor to pet his animals. "Do you have Edgar somewhere in the house? Possibly in your room or back yard?" I teased. "Oh no, Edgar's hidden in the closet." Ryan laughed.
After the dogs smelled me they climbed on Ryan as he petted them. "Good boy!" Ryan smiled down at his dog that was laying in his lap and wagging his tail. The dog got up as one of the bigger dogs pranced over with a toy in his mouth. Ryan grabbed it and played tug-of-war with the playful pup.
He then got it and threw it a few times before the dog stopped and tried to give Ryan kisses.
'What is it that makes a man even more sexier with an animal or baby?' I thought to myself, smiling. Ryan soon gets up and sits by me. "They ware me out..." He sighed, running his hand through his hair.
"I bet, we don't have a dog or cat unfortunately, but we probably will get one, one day." I smiled as Ryan wrapped his arm around my waist.
"So, I was thinking..." Ryan paused as he pushed some of my hair behind my ear. "Yea?" I smiled, blushing a little.
"We could go to the dog park today, take these monsters and let them have fun with other dogs while you and I have a picnic?" Ryan smiled.
"That sounds great!" I said as one of the smaller dogs jump in my lap and lays down. "Hey now, don't get to comfortable, mine." Ryan said to his black dog, slightly smirking. I blushed even more, trying to hide my face, only to make Ryan chuckle and uses his free hand to be placed on the back of my neck, making me look at him.
"Mine." He repeated before he pressed his lips to mine, tilting my head back as he deepened the kiss further. I smiled half way, making him smile also.
"Wanna head out? We can walk there. It's not that far from here." Ryan asked, repeating the step with my hair. "That's be wonderful, but don't we have to-"
"It's everything's already made, worked on it last night." Ryan smiled before pecking my lips and getting up. "So you planned this last night?" I raised a brow. "Yep." Ryan said as he walked into the kitchen to grab a basket and some cold beers that's in the fridge.
"Do me a favor Princess, would you go upstairs into my room and grab the leashes?" He asked as he pulled other things out. "Sure... uh... where is your room upstairs?" I asked.
"When you get up top, turn left and it's the door that's past the hall closet. They should be laying on the dresser." Ryan gave a sweet smile and then turned around. I walked up the stairs and did as he said.
I opened the closet door, "oops wrong one." I mumbled as I opened his bedroom door and smiled, his bed was made and it was nice colors, light navy blue walls with either dark navy blue black curtains, couldn't tell. I saw something move on his bed and I jumped a little.
I looked closer and it was a cat. "Awe... kitteh kitteh kitteh." I smiled as I got closer. It just looked at me, looked like an orange tabby, with....3 legs? I let it smell my hand before I petted it's head. Ryan's closet door was shut, bedroom was pretty clean, carpeted flooring.. Xbox and Xbox one.
I turned around and saw the leashes on the dresser and picked them up. The cat meowed and I turned around to see its standing up on 3 legs. "Poor thing." I mumble as I picked it up and carried it down with me.
"Looks like you found another terror." Ryan laughed, petting his tabby cat. "I haven't really named him..." Ryan said as he grabbed the leashes and hooked the dogs to it. "Ready?" He smiled. I nodded. "Want me to take them?" I asked as I put the cat down.
"I got it, don't worry." Ryan smiled. I grabbed the biggest dogs leash and stuck my tongue out at Ryan. "Lets go." I laughed as we walked to the door as Ryan had 2 leashes and a basket.