Chapter 21: Seriously Mom?!

SOTC: 'Ghost' -By Michael Jackson

"RYAN!" I yelled, I ran towards him, I was barefoot but I didn't care. Ryan held his arms open, welcoming me in them. Our bodies crashed together, his arms wrapping around my body in a tight embrace.

"Am I hallucinating? Are you actually here?" I whimpered, looking up at his icy-blue eyes.

He let go and placed his hands on both sides of my head and smiled. "You tell me." Ryan crashed his lips into mine, his tongue snaking in my mouth as he deepens the kiss further. He gently pulled away and smiled as his arms wrapped around my waist.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, that's when I noticed he was dressed up. "I'm messing your clothes up," I said as I pulled away and straightened the collar of his shirt. "Sorry..." I wiped the remaining tears away and smiled.

"Since you couldn't come home to be with me today, I thought I'd come to you." He smiled.

I turned and Ash was watching from the front door. "You knew!?" I yelled. She nodded and smiled. "I hate you both so much!" I whined as Ryan wrapped his arms back around me, pulling me close.

"I missed you so much..." Ryan whispered, smiling brightly as he stared in my eyes. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I missed you too baby.."

He crashed his lips back on mine, our lips moving in sync with one another as he deepens it.

"Sissy!?"

I whimper slightly and broke the kiss. "Yes Azura?" I yelled.

"Are we gonna play more games?" She asked as she appeared in the doorway of the house.

"Yea, later though. Hey come here for a minute, I have someone for you to meet."

Azura ran to us and smiled shyly. "Azura, this is Ryan." I pointed to him.

"Hello Azura," Ryan smiled. "Oh!" He reached in the car window and grabbed flowers, he broke the stem off of one and knelt down to Azura's level.

"Here," Ryan said as he placed it in her hair. "Perfect." He smiled again as he handed her another flower.

"Thank you Ryan." She smiled as he hugged him.

"You're welcome sweetie." He hugged back. He stood back up and handed me the rest of the flowers. He broke another stem and placed one in my hair too.

"Azura! Mom wants you!" Ashlynn yelled, Azura ran back in the house and Ryan wrapped his arm around my waist.

"You look beautiful babe." Ryan whispered in my ear. I blushed and smiled.

"Thank you, You don't look half bad yourself." I smiled, wiping my eyes again.

He kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand. "So, I'd like to meet your Mom..." He looked at me.

"Really?" I said. He nodded, I sighed and nodded also. "Alright... This way..." I pulled him slightly, we walked up the steps and in the house.

"Mom!" I yelled.

"What!?" She yelled from upstairs.

"I have someone for you to meet..." I said as Ryan squeezed my hand slightly, I looked at him and smiled.

Mom came down the stairs mumbling stuff. "Ye- Hello..." She stopped when she saw Ryan.

"Mom, This is my boyfriend, Ryan." I pointed to Ryan and smiled, Ryan held out his hand and Mom shook it.

"Hello Mrs. Lily, Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too Mr...?"

"Haywood, Ryan Haywood."