Chapter 17: What a Surprise...

SOTC: 'Scream & Shout' -By Will.I.Am ft. Britney Spears

We got off the plane and got our luggage and walked around the airport. I pulled out my phone and called my mom.
"Hello?"
"We arrived, can you pick us up?" I sighed.
"I will be there in 10 minutes." Mom said. I sighed and hung up, searching through my contacts list and calling up Ryan.
Ryan answered almost instantly. "Hey babe." He said. I smiled as I spoke up.
"Hey baby, we just landed.. moms going to pick us up in 10 minutes, I miss you."
"I miss you too baby, what's it like in Cali right now?" He asked as he turned the tv down.
"It's really hot, about 98 degrees maybe. I didn't miss this weather." I admitted. "Sunny, not a cloud in the sky." I said as we walked out and waited for mom to show up.
"How was the flight?"
"I went to sleep, so I don't know." I giggled slightly.
"That's good, at least you got some sleep. It's so quiet in the house without you. I'm not used to this."
"I'm sorry baby, ill be home soon." I smiled. Mom pulled up and parked.
"Look at you! You look good baby girl!" She cheered, I frowned and held up my finger as I walked away.
"Is your mom there? Why don't you call me later tonight?" Ryan asked as you could hear his happiness fade.
"It's fine babe, she can wait. How are the animals?" I asked, sitting down on a bench as I watched mom and Ash talk.
"They're good, Mia misses you tho." Ryan chuckled. I smiled as I crossed my legs.
"Awe, I miss her too, but I miss you the most..." I whimpered.
"Come on Hannah! Some of the family is waiting for you!" Mom yelled.
I growled and started mumbling, "fucking hell... give me a damn minute to talk to my boyfriend..." I was unaware Ryan heard.
"Baby just call me later when you settle in, I love you."
I whimpered. "But..."
"No buts."
I rolled my eyes and smirked, "alright, I love you too. Call you later." I said.
"Be safe, bye baby." Ryan said as he kissed the phone.
"Bye babe," I kissed back, giggling slightly as he hasn't done that ever. We hung up and I groaned as I got up. I made my way to the car and got in. Mom drove off to the house.
"So... did you guys move or stay at home?" I asked, looking at the window as the sun was shining on my face.
"Yea, never left." Mom said as she pulled in the garage. We got out and got our suitcases and dragged them in the house. "I uhh, had to change your room..." She said walking into the kitchen.

I groaned and walked up the stairs as Ash followed me. I walked in my old room and looked around, My pretty lavender walls were now a hot pink with what was once covered in Backstreet Boys, Beatles, Michael Jackson and Gears of War is now covered in One Direction posters.
I gagged as I hated that band, who the fuck likes them? I will admit that one damn song the guys sing 'you don't know your beautiful' song does get stuck in my head but its their fault. Not mine.
As I was about to open my mouth a little girl walks into my- or once was my room and smiled. "Hello, who are you?" She asked sweetly.
I knelt down and smiled, "I'm Hannah, who are you?" I asked as I shook her hand.
"I'm Azura."
"I love your name, how old are you Azura?" I asked, smiling.
"I'm 7! How old are you?" She asked, her blue eyes twinkling.
"I'm pretty old, I'm going to be 27 soon." I chuckled, pushing the hair outta my face. Before I knew it she ran off. I shook my head and chuckled.
"Wow, EW." Ash said, walking into my old room. I nodded.
"I know..."
I pushed my suitcase to the end of the bed and sighed. We went back downstairs and sat on the couch. Mom walked in with snacks and placed them on the coffee table.
Carrots, Cheese, Crackers, Vienna sausages and ranch. I raised my brow and took a sausage. I put the whole thing in my mouth as Ash shook her head. "You're going to choke." She sighed.
I shook my head no, mom came back with drinks. The doorbell rang and mom went to answer it. My cousin walked in. "Cousin!" She yelled. I got up and greeted her.
"Savannah!" I smiled. "You've grown!" I smirked.
"Yea so have you!" She chuckled, we sat down and started talking and catching up on stuff.
"So I heard you have a boyfriend... who is he?" Savannah asked, smirking.
I smiled brightly, "His name is Ryan, we've been together for almost a year, it's unbelievable." I said.
"What does he do?"
"He's a gamer, like me."
"How'd you two meet?"
"We'll, Ash bought me tickets to go to a tour at his job for my birthday, then a month later I went back again yea.." I smiled.
"How'd you two get together?"
Oh my God, nosey! Just like I remembered her. "Well, he took me out to lunch and he challenged me to a 1v1..." I paused sighing. "He asked me to play against him in a game. Sorry, I forgot you guys don't know anything about this."
"No no, it's fine." Savannah smiled. Azura walked in the room and went up to mom. I grabbed another sausage and stuffed it in my mouth.
"Can I play the wii mom?"
I about choked on my food and quickly sat up covering my mouth, afraid I was gonna spit the food everywhere. Mom!?!
Mom nodded and smiled. "Go on honey." She said as she patted Azura's back. Mom met my stare and swallowed. Azura ran off as I kept my state.
"Mom!?-"
"I've been meaning to tell you but... I just didn't." Mom cringed a little.
"WHAT!? You mean to tell me that I have a baby sister and I'm finding out now!? 7 Years mom!?" I stood up, clenching my fists, face getting red.
"Yea... you have a baby sister... I'm sorry I didn't tell you baby girl but-"
"No buts! You could of called me! You know my number! Yet you always think of yourself before your own daughter and kept my baby sister a secret for 7 years!! Oh my God Just great mom!" I yelled, storming out of the house.
"Hannah wait!" Mom yelled.
"NO!" I shouted.

-Later that day, back at the house-

I was outside pacing back and forth on the lawn as I was on the phone with Ryan.
"Ryan! I have a sister and mom never told me! She kept it a secret for 7 years!" I said, trying to stay calm.
"Wow," he said, completely and utterly as shocked as I was. "A baby sister and she's telling you now?"
"Yea! What the fuck! Seriously, she could of called me at least and told me she was pregnant!" I whimpered, "I miss you... I regret coming back here..."
"It's ok baby, I miss you too. You could come home... but you should really clear things up. Maybe get to know your sister at least." Ryan said.
"I guess you're right... the reunion starts tomorrow. I'm so pissed..."
"Understandable, where are you staying tonight?" He asked, yawning.
"I guess I'm staying here at home, Azura wants me to sleep in her room... it's full of one direction shit. I'm gonna have nightmares." I sighed.
Ryan chuckled, "Where's Ash staying?"
"On the couch. This weeks gonna be hell..."
"Maybe it won't be, try and be good." Ryan chuckled again. "I love you."
"I love you too Rye, ill try and be good. I can't believe she didn't tell me..." I groaned. "Get some sleep babe, it's 1 there. Ill call you tomorrow."
"You'll be fine babe, I love you and miss you, talk to you soon." Ryan yawned again. I whimpered and sighed.
"Sweet dreams boo."
"You too baby, night."
"Night."
We hung up and I went back in the house. I was exhausted and it was 11 at night. I looked at ash and she was out cold on the couch. I dragged myself upstairs and walked in Azura's room.
"Hey, sorry if you heard me yelling earlier, I was in a bad mood." I apologized, sitting on her bed.
"It's ok, why were you in a bad mood?" She asked as she was coloring.
"I just was. Did you know that we're sisters?" I asked. She shook her head no, seriously... She didn't even tell her she had a sister too!? Wow...
"Really!?" She smiled. "That's great! Wanna color with me?"
I nodded, might as well build a relationship with her and not screw it up as the other turned out that way.

••••
OOO! This idea came last minute xD
I thought it was a good idea, do you agree? Let me know what you think in the comments below! Love you all!
Stay Mad!
-LilFree💕
P.S. sorry if this is short, I'm getting tired. Ill post again super soon. Later today possible.